Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description TamperMonkey scripts:
- Hide Users on BluesNews
- Min Price Filter for SteamDB
- Steam Wishlist Sale Items
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 15594 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Epic Games Store Adds Features
6. Re: Epic Games Store Adds Features Aug 15, 2019, 21:01 Kxmode

It looks like epicgames.com is struggling to load. I guess it was designed to only handle six users at a time.  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Epic Games Store Adds Features Aug 15, 2019, 20:58 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Aug 15, 2019, 20:54:
Epic adds features.
Let the hate train begin

The page on Epic's site either throws an error or is missing; it can't decide which. Perhaps you can use your fanboy physic powers to repost the entire article here for our benefit.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

3. Re: Epic Games Store Adds Features Aug 15, 2019, 20:51 Kxmode

Visited the link https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/news/august-feature-update and was greeted with "500 An unexpected error has occurred." Refreshed and now I'm greeted with "404 Page Not Found." That about sums up Epic's derelict Popsicle stand.  

News Comments > No Man's Sky Beyond Launches
27. Re: No Man's Sky Beyond Launches Aug 15, 2019, 16:57 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Aug 15, 2019, 16:56:
Mr. Tact wrote on Aug 15, 2019, 15:59:
VoodooV wrote on Aug 15, 2019, 14:19:
If it's as bad as I'm hearing, how do these kinds of bugs get past QA? Why would they release the update in this shape? No one would care if it got delayed a week or even a month.
An obvious question which we will probably never get a satisfactory answer to. If they could setup a of some sort people would be willing to play test it for them...
They already have a "player test realm", it consists of the current user base.

This ^^^

News Comments > Borderlands 3 Trailer
6. Re: Borderlands 3 Trailer Aug 15, 2019, 16:51 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Aug 15, 2019, 13:39:
Kxmode wrote on Aug 15, 2019, 13:25:
RedEye9 wrote on Aug 15, 2019, 04:32:
Cool, another day 1 purchase from the different color store front.

That's cute, you simpleton.

It's very rude of you to call me names but I guess that's the christian way. very sad

Oh, please. Simpleton is an apt response to your comment, and I quote, "another day 1 purchase from the different color store front." Stop posting simpleton comments on something that is not simple in nature.

Edit: Your attempt to activate the Jesus/Christian Card is lame. First, you don't know the source material, so you're ill-equipped to use it. Second, Jesus on more than one occasion called the Scribes and Pharisees "Hypocrites" to their face in response to their collective shenanigans. (e.g., Luke 12:56 "Hypocrites, you know how to examine the appearance of earth and sky, but why do you not know how to examine this particular time.") There was also that one time he cleaned out the merchants from the temple and called them out on it.

This comment was edited on Aug 15, 2019, 19:15.

News Comments > Cliff Bleszinski Comeback?
19. Re: Cliff Bleszinski Comeback? Aug 15, 2019, 16:45 Kxmode

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Aug 15, 2019, 16:28:
He's like the Ewe Boll of video game developers. Just seems so out of touch...

Most studio heads are. Have you heard the jazz from Tim Sweeney?

15. Re: Cliff Bleszinski Comeback? Aug 15, 2019, 15:50 Kxmode

Steele Johnson wrote on Aug 15, 2019, 15:37:
Why all the hate? Do some of you guys know him personally? I suppose some people who frequent Blue's could be ex-employees or something.

Nobody hates on him (at least as far as I know). We're just joshing him because he's such a pretentious person and projects under his creative direction/studio tend to fail spectacularly. If he wants to return, then return quietly. Make a game that'll blow people away. Then he will have earned praise.

4. Re: Borderlands 3 Trailer Aug 15, 2019, 13:25 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Aug 15, 2019, 04:32:
Cool, another day 1 purchase from the different color store front.

That's cute, you simpleton.

BTW how do you feel about supporting a store that is anti-consumer and sub-par?

9. Re: Cliff Bleszinski Comeback? Aug 15, 2019, 13:24 Kxmode

Is Cliff hoping his return will bring him to Radical Heights because if so that would be Unreal?  

News Comments > No Borderlands 3 Preloads
39. Re: No Borderlands 3 Preloads Aug 15, 2019, 02:51 Kxmode

Everything you need to know about this.

Epic made over 3 billion last year, and yet their store is held together by popsicle sticks and glue. BTW Steam had preloading for Half-Life 2 as far back as 2004, during a time when most consoles only had physical media. For PC gamers, preloading has been a standard thing for the past 15 years until this year...

2. Re: Borderlands 3 Trailer Aug 15, 2019, 02:49 Kxmode

"The Borderlands Are Yours" just not on the minute, hour, or day of release depending on your Internet Speed.  

News Comments > G2A vs. Unknown Worlds Follow-up
2. Re: G2A Refutes Unknown Worlds' Claim Aug 14, 2019, 21:16 Kxmode

Popcorn  

News Comments > G2A Refutes Unknown Worlds' Claim [Updated]
3. Re: G2A Refutes Unknown Worlds' Claim Aug 14, 2019, 15:22 Kxmode

Warskull wrote on Aug 14, 2019, 15:00:
They don't give a shit, they are incorporated in Hong Kong. China isn't going to do anything.

Good advice for companies that aren't immune to legal action.

Hong Kong has autonomy in China. That means any company incorporated there would fall under HK's legal jurisdiction, not China's. Since HK is a member of the British Hague Convention (being a former British colony), they typically follow the legal procedures of western law and courtroom proceedings. There is a process for bringing a lawsuit against a company in HK. English, for example, instead of Chinese, is adequate, so that eliminates the timely and costly need to translates documents. The rulings against an incorporated Hong Kong company is about the same as you would expect in the UK and by extension the US. Hence the need to not discuss legal matters online and especially when rank-amateur words like "slander" and "straight up" are tossed around.

Edit: For clarification

This comment was edited on Aug 14, 2019, 16:03.

37. Re: G2A Refutes Unknown Worlds' Claim Aug 14, 2019, 14:54 Kxmode

Beamer wrote on Aug 14, 2019, 11:54:
I think Cyberpunk is one of the bigger risks to preorder.

As incredible as TW3 is, this is an incredibly complex game where so much can go wrong. Plus, it's a shooter, from a company that isn't traditionally a shooter dev. And it's a genre which has regularly sucked for shooters.

I can't think of any other game with more that can go wrong, largely because I can't think of any other game with more anything - its features make it incredibly complicated. Plus, outside of Deus Ex, it's really a genre combination that's been incredibly difficult to pull off.

I trust CDPR, but am absolutely waiting until we have more to go on here.

That's cool. CDPR understands that.

"since pre-orders are live, you might be wondering if there’s any point in placing an order now. Yes, if you want to give us some extra support. Pre-orders help us build anticipation — the more copies you pre-order, the more likely it is for us to get retail (both digital and physical) behind the game. Therefore, if you like what you see, we will appreciate you "voting yes" for CP2077 with a pre-order. If you are still hesitating though, we would rather you wait for more materials or reviews. Our goal is for you to truly enjoy CP2077 and not regret a pre-order."

That was a secret message from CDPR found in a Readme.txt file on a SSH server address shown in the Collectors Edition trailer.

News Comments > G2A Refutes Unknown Worlds' Claim [Updated]
1. Re: G2A Refutes Unknown Worlds' Claim Aug 14, 2019, 14:50 Kxmode

A bit of advice for any parties in a legal dispute, the only thing you should say is, "We have seen the allegations against us and are reviewing both their claim and merit. We are not prepared at this time to discuss the particulars." In other words, DO NOT discuss or talk about any legal issues online, ever.  

33. Re: No Borderlands 3 Preloads Aug 14, 2019, 04:09 Kxmode

Avus wrote on Aug 14, 2019, 01:40:
This only affect the people who PREORDERED the game and preorder is a stupid thing to do specially for a digital version that will never run out of stock!

The last game I preordered was Forza Motorsport 3 Collector Edition for Xbox 360. (it is a retail box version)

Nowadays I don't even buy game at launch. I don't like to pay full price to do beta testing for AAA developers.

I'm certain a Cyberpunk 2077 preorder is safe based on CDPR's stellar track record.

32. Re: No Borderlands 3 Preloads Aug 14, 2019, 04:07 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Aug 13, 2019, 22:06:
Steele Johnson wrote on Aug 13, 2019, 21:41:
RedEye9 wrote on Aug 13, 2019, 20:33:
Kxmode wrote on Aug 13, 2019, 20:21:
Steele Johnson wrote on Aug 13, 2019, 19:03:
Y'all boycotting the game one day, now you're acting all impatient because you can't play it the first millisecond it goes live

Have some patience... go do your laundry or change your kid's diaper or something

wHAt YeAr Is iT?!
You need more than parenting lessons if you wait a year to change your kids diaper. Diapers even give a weight range like 8 to 14 pounds so you know how much shit they'll hold. Wink

Haha! I suppose most dudes rockin these forums still use 56k modems. Preloading is a must!
You can have my 56k modem when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers...

dO yOu GUys NoT hAVe K56fLEx?!

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Aug 13, 2019, 20:43 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Aug 9, 2019, 22:50:
Do you ever tire of tilting at windmills.

Not when windmills actually exist.

News Comments > G2A Extends Keyblocking Tool Signup Deadline
11. Re: G2A Extends Keyblocking Tool Signup Deadline Aug 13, 2019, 20:38 Kxmode

El Pit wrote on Aug 13, 2019, 08:57:
jdreyer wrote on Aug 13, 2019, 01:57:
If 100 50 25 20 devs sign up we'll build it!

If you build it - they won't come!

Big publishers are like "meh." Small publishers are like "want." If lawsuits are brewing on the horizon, I think G2A eventually will have to make the thing to survive.

News Comments > Rebel Galaxy Outlaw Launches
14. Re: Rebel Galaxy Outlaw Launches Aug 13, 2019, 20:29 Kxmode

- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey
- Ashen
- Borderlands 3
- Beyond Two Souls
- Close to the Sun
- Control
- Dangerous Driving
- Detroit: Become Human
- Dauntless
- Genesis Alpha One
- Hades
- Heavy Rain
- Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek
- INDUSTRIES OF TITAN
- Journey to the Savage Planet
- Kine
- Maneater
- Metro: Exodus
- Observation
- Ooblets
- Operencia: The Stolen Sun
- Phoenix Point
- Rebel Galaxy Outlaw
- Retro City Rampage sequel
- Roller Coaster Tycoon Adventures
- Satisfactory
- Solar Ash Kingdom
- Spellbreak
- Super Meat Boy Forever
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season
- The Outer Worlds
- Unreal Tournament
- World War Z

15594 Comments. 780 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo