Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request
Description TamperMonkey scripts:
- Hide Users on BluesNews
- Min Price Filter for SteamDB
- Steam Wishlist Sale Items
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 14064 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > CIG/Crytek Lawsuit Proceeds
6. Re: CIG/Crytek Lawsuit Proceeds Aug 15, 2018, 20:33 Kxmode

HorrorScope wrote on Aug 15, 2018, 20:30:
Kxmode wrote on Aug 15, 2018, 20:18:
Grab a cozy chair and blanket, toss some popcorn in the microwave, and buckle up for a 100+ comment thread

We're better than that.
No we're not.

No we're not.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Bethesda Blocked Game Sale Because of "New" Designation
48. Re: removed Aug 15, 2018, 20:30 Kxmode

Unfortunately, unlike John Hammond, I would have to spare an expense; so no Train Simulator with ALL the DLCs.

($7,452.42 Goodness gracious!!)

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

News Comments > Deathgarden Kicks Off Early Access with a Free Week
7. Re: CIG/Crytek Lawsuit Proceeds Aug 15, 2018, 20:22 Kxmode

CJ_Parker wrote on Aug 15, 2018, 17:52:
Kxmode wrote on Aug 15, 2018, 14:55:
In Germany, they would call this: Todgarten

Almost Smartass . The correct German word would actually be "Todesgarten". You are right that death = Tod but when Tod is used in conjunction (in adjunction) with another substantive then it becomes "Todes" (genitive form).

Similar adjunctive words:

Todesstoss = deathblow
Todeszeit = time of death
Todeszone = death zone
Todesangst = deadly terror

Thanks! Good to know basic German grammar.

News Comments > CIG/Crytek Lawsuit Proceeds
4. Re: CIG/Crytek Lawsuit Proceeds Aug 15, 2018, 20:18 Kxmode

Grab a cozy chair and blanket, toss some popcorn in the microwave, and buckle up for a 100+ comment thread that's likely to break Godwin's Law at some point. Plus a few *REMOVED* as an added bonus! Smash  

News Comments > Koch Media Acquires Timesplitters and Second Sight
9. Re: Koch Media Acquires Timesplitters and Second Sight Aug 15, 2018, 15:14 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Aug 15, 2018, 15:02:
Kxmode wrote on Aug 15, 2018, 14:34:
RedEye9 wrote on Aug 15, 2018, 11:48:
Koch Media should consider a name change lest people confuse it with the koch bros.
I don't know who the koch bros are. I'm pretty sure most gamers don't know who they are as well.
3 people in this thread do know who they are (I'd even bet a dollar Prez makes it 4), you can count yourself in the minority.
Being a "Gamer" does not equate ignorance of current events, you should quit implying that it does.

I'm not implying ignorance of current events. I'm simply saying I don't know who those people are.

News Comments > Deathgarden Kicks Off Early Access with a Free Week
3. Re: Deathgarden Kicks Off Early Access with a Free Week Aug 15, 2018, 14:55 Kxmode

In Germany, they would call this: Todgarten  

News Comments > Koch Media Acquires Timesplitters and Second Sight
7. Re: Koch Media Acquires Timesplitters and Second Sight Aug 15, 2018, 14:34 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Aug 15, 2018, 11:48:
Koch Media should consider a name change lest people confuse it with the koch bros.

I don't know who the koch bros are. I'm pretty sure most gamers don't know who they are as well.

News Comments > On Flight Sims versus Actual Flying
16. Re: On Flight Sims versus Actual Flying Aug 15, 2018, 13:24 Kxmode

NKD wrote on Aug 15, 2018, 00:01:
CJ_Parker wrote on Aug 14, 2018, 20:29:
The hard part is bringing it back down in an organized fashion on a runway which he apparently failed at quite miserably. Seems like he should have studied navigation and landing procedures more thoroughly.

FYI this guy committed suicide intentionally as evidenced by the ATC recordings. He never had any intent of safely landing the plane. He intentionally smashed it into some island away from populated areas.

That sounds less like a suicide and more like a heroic move.

News Comments > On Flight Sims versus Actual Flying
15. Re: On Flight Sims versus Actual Flying Aug 15, 2018, 13:22 Kxmode

Mr. McSpadden said he found it highly unlikely that Mr. Russell had the skills simply from a simulation.

That's how pilots train to fly planes.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: removed Aug 14, 2018, 13:42 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Aug 14, 2018, 05:07:
We Hope Someday We Can Love Something As Much As This Sheep Loves Bouncing On A Trampoline.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ people.

This is not rocket surgery: HOLD YOUR FUCKING PHONE SIDEWAYS WHEN YOU SHOOT VIDEOS. I swear to fucking God, people are morans.

Exception: you are shooting a Space X launch or landing.

This problem is the fault of phone makers (well, at least with iPhones). When you record sideways, the video is up-side-down. This result occurs because Apple requires the user to hold the phone "backwards" sideways. These problems could be fixed if the developer added code where the video always appears in the correct orientation whether shot sideways from top-down or down-top.

46. Re: removed Aug 14, 2018, 13:33 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Aug 14, 2018, 05:21:
Kxmode wrote on Aug 13, 2018, 23:13:
Redeye, if you saw the private message, the offer is still good. Let me know.

So curious. Can you forward to me?

"Hi, Redeye. Kxmode here.

You and I appear to not get along on Blue News. I'd like to offer a peace offering in the form of a game purchase of your choice. Let me know which game you'd like."

It's a sincere offer.

44. Re: removed Aug 13, 2018, 23:13 Kxmode

Redeye, if you saw the private message, the offer is still good. Let me know.  

News Comments > MONSTER HUNTER WORLD Sales Rise, Reviews Fall
20. Re: removed Aug 13, 2018, 23:11 Kxmode

Darks wrote on Aug 13, 2018, 19:25:
blues u suck!

Don't hate. Hug! Hug

43. Re: Bethesda Blocked Game Sale Because of Aug 13, 2018, 18:43 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Aug 13, 2018, 18:29:
Kxmode wrote on Aug 13, 2018, 18:11:
RedEye9 wrote on Aug 13, 2018, 17:48:
Meanwhile I have a Steam library of video games and I knew when I bought them that I would never be able to sell or trade them.

You know full well that's not the point my comment. Your snide comments are tiring.

BTW did you get my private message?
I based it on previous posts. Sorry if I misconstrued the meaning.

Thanks and no problem.

41. Re: Bethesda Blocked Game Sale Because of Aug 13, 2018, 18:11 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Aug 13, 2018, 17:48:
Meanwhile I have a Steam library of video games and I knew when I bought them that I would never be able to sell or trade them.

You know full well that's not the point my comment. Your snide comments are tiring.

BTW did you get my private message?

5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 13, 2018, 14:35 Kxmode

Did anyone see the Parker Solar probe rocket launch on Sunday? So awesome!  

39. Re: Bethesda Blocked Game Sale Because of Aug 13, 2018, 14:29 Kxmode

Meanwhile I'm sitting on a Steam library of stuff I can never sell or trade.  

News Comments > MONSTER HUNTER WORLD Sales Rise, Reviews Fall
8. Re: MONSTER HUNTER WORLD Sales Rise, Reviews Fall Aug 13, 2018, 14:28 Kxmode

reports that the PC version was permanently removed from WeGame in China by Tencent after complaints that it is "not fully comply with relevant regulatory and policy requirements."

It's a game about fighting huge monsters. How does the game itself not comply with China's hyper-sensitive requirements?

3. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 13, 2018, 13:56 Kxmode

Hearing fellow business professionals use "your guys’s" on the phone, is quite possibly one of the most annoying things to hear.

Amateur: "How long do you expect to setup the servers on your guys's end?"

versus

Professional: "How long do you expect to setup the servers on your end?"

This comment was edited on Aug 13, 2018, 14:42.

News Comments > Torchlight Frontiers Announced
12. Re: Torchlight Frontiers Announced Aug 10, 2018, 00:35 Kxmode

Runic isn't making this game though. So what is it?  

14064 Comments. 704 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo