Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description TamperMonkey scripts:
- Hide Users on BluesNews
- Min Price Filter for SteamDB
- Steam Wishlist Sale Items
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 15852 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
25. Re: Out of the Blue May 20, 2019, 23:33 Kxmode

NO SPOILERS: I liked the end of GOT in that it's not the way I expected, but more in the way real life operates, and that there is an ending and life moves on. Could the story continue? Sure. But it wouldn't necessarily be about the games of thrones nor a song about ice and fire.

Well, onward to WATCHMEN!

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Borderlands 3 Pulled from Epic Mega Sale
42. Re: Borderlands 3 Pulled from Epic Mega Sale May 20, 2019, 19:16 Kxmode

Primalchrome wrote on May 20, 2019, 11:15:
Kxmode wrote on May 19, 2019, 21:22:
ENOUGH with the stereotyping and borderline racism! If you want to make a point, make it. But don't throw in "fat old white guys." That's spitefully ignorant BS.
I'll try to use small words... I was pointing out just how asinine it was for him to take a list of excellent reasons to question EGS and try to reduce them to 'scared old ball sacks and their icons'. If sarcasm to point out idiocy triggers you, I guess you're one of the folks that feels the need to picket comedians on college campuses? Why the devil didn't you feel the need to cry and scream ageism or sexism with the first post if you're that concerned with social mores?

You're deflecting. First, you're not funny. You knew exactly what you were doing when you chose those words. Second, I'm calling it out for what it is. It's on the same level when cartoonists used to depict black people. Racism is racism, and it's wrong, and I don't want to see it on Blue's News in ANY fashion. As I stated before if you're going to make a point, make it. But don't throw in borderline racist trash. If you still don't get the point then I'll be sure to block you, or you can block me (I don't care either way).

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

News Comments > Death end re;Quest re;Leased
5. Re: Borderlands 3 Pulled from Epic Mega Sale May 20, 2019, 19:04 Kxmode

Flatline wrote on May 20, 2019, 18:32:
So... this is Tron: Anime edition?

Tron; Anime

3. Re: Borderlands 3 Pulled from Epic Mega Sale May 19, 2019, 21:46 Kxmode

NKD wrote on May 19, 2019, 09:11:
The Japanese love those superfluous semicolons for some fucking reason.

Well considering semicolon isn't in the Japanese language I'm going to assume that's not the reason. But it might be because it "looks" cool.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
3. Re: Steam Top 10 May 19, 2019, 21:40 Kxmode

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on May 19, 2019, 21:28:
Fion wrote on May 19, 2019, 16:59:
I've been having a lot of fun with Rage 2. I have a few friends playing Mordhau and while they say it's somewhat lacking in content, the gameplay is insanely fun.

I got Mordhau, some people I know got into it and love it; I figured I'd try it.

It's well done, but to me a little bare bones? It suffers from Battlefield-Nub syndrome as well, as the 64 player servers usually have one team playing the objectives and the other team clueless. It's still early, of course, maybe the player base will wise up a little.

That's server evolution. Eventually the vets of the server get a clue and switch to the other side upon a map change. As long as that pattern continues then one side remains in perpetual ignorance. It's a fascinating look into the organic nature of collective dynamics.

35. Re: Borderlands 3 Pulled from Epic Mega Sale May 19, 2019, 21:35 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on May 19, 2019, 18:16:
Worth repeating, actually everything you wrote is worth repeating but I wanted to put special emphasis on it here because this part has twisted up quite a few undies.
"Epic isn’t keeping exclusivity forever, usually just a year. In this way, EGS is being less douchey than the other stores. And yet, more than half the people on this board can’t get that through their fucking skulls, and act like EGS is doing something unheard of and unforgivable. While they ARE doing something unheard of, namely “taking less than half the cut everyone else does”, somehow that’s super fucking evil."

Steam takes 30% = good
Epic takes 12% = BAD

This must be the new math that everyone is talking about. :)

EGS exclusives, no perks for consumers, and a platform held together by duct tape and chewing gum = BAD

Please don't sugar coat what EGS truly is. It's not about benefiting consumers, it's about empowering publishers.

34. Re: Borderlands 3 Pulled from Epic Mega Sale May 19, 2019, 21:22 Kxmode

Primalchrome wrote on May 19, 2019, 14:04:
HoSpanky wrote on May 18, 2019, 23:46:
Just admit that you’re angry old ballsacks who are stubborn about wanting to do things the way you always have and having a new icon on your desktop terrifies you. Because that’s it. That’s all that’s going on here.
LOL. So you sum up about 10 issues with Epic/EGS to 'fat old white guys don't want another icon'. Brilliant.

ENOUGH with the stereotyping and borderline racism! If you want to make a point, make it. But don't throw in "fat old white guys." That's spitefully ignorant BS.

News Comments > etc., etc.
6. Re: Bethesda has officially removed Denuvo from the Steam version of RAGE 2 May 19, 2019, 00:23 Kxmode

Rigs wrote on May 17, 2019, 09:58:
Kxmode wrote on May 17, 2019, 03:51:
I like their comment: "Removes Denuvo DRM (We saw a few requests.)"

No point in having it, it's been cracked and on the torrent sites for a week now...hell, there's even smaller repacks of it already! They're only hurting themselves by keeping it.

It's been removed so your point is kind of moot now.

21. Re: Out of the Blue May 19, 2019, 00:20 Kxmode

Creston wrote on May 17, 2019, 10:06:
Awwww, not grumpy cat.

Good. (j/k that's what Grumpy Cat would've said)

1. Re: Borderlands 3 Pulled from Epic Mega Sale May 19, 2019, 00:15 Kxmode

re;Ally!?

Blue, you're headlines always crack me up.

13. Re: Borderlands 3 Pulled from Epic Mega Sale May 19, 2019, 00:06 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on May 18, 2019, 15:16:
Primalchrome wrote on May 18, 2019, 15:06:
RedEye9 wrote on May 18, 2019, 14:05:
EGS hate bash party because EPIC did X where X this time is discounted a game too much.
So, enlighten me.... Are you an Epic fanboi, or just hate Gabe/Steam? Your constant trolling for the lolz every time Epic fucks something up is very confusing. Usually you're happy to take potshots at idiotic corporations regardless of who they are....
Sorry for your confusion. I also use Steam. I have a state of the art pc and installing multiple programs on it (ie launchers) does not scare me.
I am just glad to see someone going up against the monopoly that is Steam.

I don't agree with that, but I respect your point of view.

My biggest complaint against EGS is their exclusives. They claim it's good for consumers, but so far all it did was force people onto an inferior platform. Epic said their exclusives would benefit customer, yet I haven't seen any perks like charging $50 for games because the publisher gets a bigger cut (that might get me to buy from EGS). Even with the $10 discount, the publisher still makes more than on Steam. My auxiliary complaint against EGS is that it lacks 95% of the stuff Steam has. Eventually, EGS will catch up to Steam, but in the meantime, it's not a minimum viable platform. Epic shouldn't be forcing people to buy from a gaming store held together by duct tape and chewing gum.

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: Bethesda has officially removed Denuvo from the Steam version of RAGE 2 May 17, 2019, 03:51 Kxmode

I like their comment: "Removes Denuvo DRM (We saw a few requests.)"  

News Comments > Epic Mega Sale
34. Re: Epic Mega Sale May 16, 2019, 16:20 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on May 16, 2019, 11:46:
Timmeh wrote on May 16, 2019, 11:38:
yeah so... i signed up.

i love unreal Tournament.. gotta support epic.

I also bought Heavy Rain and John Wick Hex...

What can i say.
Sounds to me like a different color store front does not matter to you.
My local Bodega was painted Egg Shell, when they repainted it 7 years ago they changed the color to Off White and I quit going there for several days. And now just recently they changed the exterior color to Ivory. eff those guys

But at least they had the infrastructure in place to paint it "Egg Shell." Epic is not in any position to paint their store "Egg Shell" until they get their walls up, and have running water and power. You know, a minimum viable store.

News Comments > Epic Mega Sale
33. Re: Epic Mega Sale May 16, 2019, 16:18 Kxmode

Pass! Focus on making your store a minimum viable store on par with other platforms.  

24. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2019, 20:57 Kxmode

Official title of the Captain Picard show announced.  

18. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2019, 20:25 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on May 15, 2019, 19:49:
Of course, man. You'll probably need a few weeks to break the new one in.

yupyup Nod

News Comments > Valve Trademarks DOTA UNDERLORDS
1. Re: Valve Trademarks DOTA UNDERLORDS May 15, 2019, 20:23 Kxmode

GABE NEWELL'S
DOTAUNDERLORDS

16. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2019, 18:58 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on May 15, 2019, 16:51:
Kxmode wrote on May 15, 2019, 16:31:
jdreyer wrote on May 15, 2019, 15:33:
Kxmode wrote on May 15, 2019, 02:28:
Purchased a 2080TI.

And...? How is it?

I'm about to purchase another 2070. The last one crashed on certain games (DCS), but worked fine for others (E:D). Hoping a new hardware revision, or better drivers will be sufficient.

I don't have it yet. I'll get it in 1-2 weeks, so I'll let you know then.

That puts my current 1080TI likely up for sale. In July 2018, I paid $810 for a MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti DirectX 12 GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X 11G 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X PCI Express 3.0 x16. This card is one of the best-in-class 1080TIs. So far, performance remains excellent and without issues. I didn't OC it, so there's plenty of life left in it. I'll likely offer it for $250 (shipping included) which is cheaper than a standard-priced 1080. Highly recommend for anyone on a 960 or less, but not ready to go full 2080 series.

I'd be interested. I'm still running a 670, which still runs great, but not good enough to power my VR HMD. Not really interested in RTX. Send you a PM?

EDIT: Oh, your Blues DM is off. Can you DM me?

Let's wait until I get the new card first. I want to make sure it fits in my case and all that jazz before I commit the 1080TI to someone. But you're first on the list followed by Dacote. I'll update you in the next week.

13. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2019, 16:31 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on May 15, 2019, 15:33:
Kxmode wrote on May 15, 2019, 02:28:
Purchased a 2080TI.

And...? How is it?

I'm about to purchase another 2070. The last one crashed on certain games (DCS), but worked fine for others (E:D). Hoping a new hardware revision, or better drivers will be sufficient.

I don't have it yet. I'll get it in 1-2 weeks, so I'll let you know then.

That puts my current 1080TI likely up for sale. In July 2018, I paid $810 for a MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti DirectX 12 GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X 11G 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X PCI Express 3.0 x16. This card is one of the best-in-class 1080TIs. So far, performance remains excellent and without issues. I didn't OC it, so there's plenty of life left in it. I'll likely offer it for $250 (shipping included) which is cheaper than a standard-priced 1080. Highly recommend for anyone on a 960 or less, but not ready to go full 2080 series.

13. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2019, 15:16 Kxmode

Driver goes berserk when another driver won't let him merge.

Both are idiots!

15852 Comments. 793 pages. Viewing page 37.
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo