Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Fort Collins, CO 03/24

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description If you actually understand Genesis 1:1 that is the beginning of wisdom.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 12360 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 24, 2017, 16:44 Kxmode

37th Annual Golden Raspberry (RAZZIEģ) Award Nominations

WORST PICTURE
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Dirty Grandpa
Gods of Egypt
Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party
Independence Day: Resurgence
Zoolander No. 2

I thought Independence Day: Resurgence was serviceable. They should replace it with Warcraft. The movie was terrible.

"It is possible to synthesize excited bromide in an argon matrix. Itís an excimer frozen in its excited state."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 24, 2017, 16:41 Kxmode

Cutter wrote on Jan 24, 2017, 15:56:
The Pats on the other hand beat the Steelers like a red-headed stepchild.

And also the Steelers didn't play so well. The failed field goal kick in the 1st quarter is a perfect example of WTF moments.

"It is possible to synthesize excited bromide in an argon matrix. Itís an excimer frozen in its excited state."

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 24, 2017, 15:42 Kxmode

Briefly caught the Steelers / Patriots game Sunday. I thought the field goal kick fail was hilarious! I mean how does a pro kicker miss from 20 yards? And it wasn't even like the ball bounce off the goal post. It missed it with room to spare. He literally had one job. lol  

News Comments > Resident Evil 7 biohazard Released
12. Re: Resident Evil 7 biohazard Released Jan 24, 2017, 15:37 Kxmode

CJ_Parker wrote on Jan 24, 2017, 14:22:
Bundy wrote on Jan 24, 2017, 14:10:
... so I can crap my pants.

Game about shit confirmed. Thanks, bruh!

A game about needing to buy new pants confirmed.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 24, 2017, 15:11 Kxmode

I bought AC Syndicate several months back but stopped early because I didn't understand the Assassin/Templar modern day story. So I decided to go through the AC series beginning from AC2 (had played AC1 before). Unfortunately, the controls were so bad for AC2 that I was forced to watch on Youtube. I'm presently on Black Flag. I thought each AC game got progressively better. However, BF is fantastic fun. The pirate ship mechanics is top-notch! Definitely a 9 out of 10.  

16. Re: etc., etc. Jan 24, 2017, 11:23 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Jan 24, 2017, 02:33:
TFA was such an annoying film on many levels. However, I have hope for Last Jedi because Rian Johnson. The man is a very talented filmmaker creating both compelling characters and solid narratives. The catch is Rian wrote the screenplay for every film he's directed, thus committing to paper stories and scenes he has conjured in his mind's eye. Luckily that's also the case here, as Johnson is also the screenwriter (good call Disney).

To get a feeling for what kind of movie Ep 8 might be go watch one of his other movies (Looper, Brothers Bloom, or Brick).

Lastly, I hope that Disney doesn't micromanage Johnson too much. Just let him do his thing.

I personally loved TFA and had no problems with the remix of the original trilogy. For me TFA ranks near the top behind #1 Empire and #2 A New Hope.

I'm going to imagine Disney won't micromanage the Star Wars franchise (beyond approval, budgeting, marketing, and distribution) much like they do for the Marvel and Pixar films. Both Marvel and Pixar are virtually autonomous.

I agree about Rian Johnson. I thought Looper was a fresh take on the time travel formula.

13. Re: etc., etc. Jan 24, 2017, 00:43 Kxmode

The Half Elf wrote on Jan 23, 2017, 17:02:
But like Lego, Jedi is also singular and plural.

I know. A Co-worker and I talked about it. We thought it was a nice play having many meanings. Obviously, it means Skywalker, but also Rey. We thought it could ultimately mean the rebirth of a new Jedi order after having been without one for several decades. That would be cool.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 23, 2017, 16:48 Kxmode

I am not surprised by the Episode 8's name. It was found in Episode 7's crawl. Seems only fitting that would become episode 8's name.

Episode VII
THE FORCE AWAKENS

Luke Skywalker has vanished. In his absence, the sinister FIRST ORDER has risen from the ashes of the Empire and will not rest until Skywalker, the last Jedi, has been destroyed.

With the support of the REPUBLIC, General Leia Organa leads a brave RESISTANCE. She is desperate to find her brother Luke and gain his help in restoring peace and justice to the galaxy.

Leia has sent her most daring pilot on a secret mission to Jakku, where an old ally has discovered a clue to Lukeís whereabouts...

News Comments > etc., etc.
14. Re: etc., etc. Jan 20, 2017, 05:21 Kxmode

Creston wrote on Jan 19, 2017, 18:54:
Jesus Christ, who vomited an entire disco onto that level?

John Travolta

9. Re: etc., etc. Jan 20, 2017, 05:17 Kxmode

Primalchrome wrote on Jan 19, 2017, 22:08:
Wish all studios would pay attention to how great mods like this can breathe new life into a title...

Or become stand-alone titles themselves (e.g. Gary's Mod, DOTA/MOBAs)

12. Re: etc., etc. Jan 19, 2017, 17:50 Kxmode

Tumbler wrote on Jan 19, 2017, 17:44:
Oh god, this isn't mass effect and dead space. This is low budget doom and low budget generic zombie game pushed together. Let's get some more door sounds in here, guys, not enough door sounds, you know what people want in these games, door sounds. That sound effect was driving me nuts after hearing it a dozen times a min.

They made the Sweded version and slapped on "Dead" and "Effect".

Programmer: Well, my work is done here. Best. Code. Ever!

8. Re: etc., etc. Jan 19, 2017, 11:51 Kxmode

descender wrote on Jan 19, 2017, 10:01:
In Mass Effect lore (in-game), the "mass effect" uses electrical current to change the mass of element zero.

In the medical field, a "mass effect" is the effect of the growth of a tumor on the rest of the body.

Has medical science gone too far?

4. Re: etc., etc. Jan 19, 2017, 04:01 Kxmode

eRe4s3r wrote on Jan 18, 2017, 23:53:
Kxmode wrote on Jan 18, 2017, 20:42:
I think their first mistake was creating a game that looks like a portmanteau of Dead Space and Mass Effect, notwithstanding the name they chose (Dead Effect).

Good thing they did not choose Mass Space I suppose.

Or Space Mass. "It's time to kick some Mass." *cringy*

1. Re: etc., etc. Jan 18, 2017, 20:42 Kxmode

I think their first mistake was creating a game that looks like a portmanteau of Dead Space and Mass Effect, notwithstanding the name they chose (Dead Effect).

News Comments > Don Bradman Cricket 17 Released
14. Re: Don Bradman Cricket 17 Released Jan 18, 2017, 18:28 Kxmode

subx wrote on Jan 18, 2017, 07:18:
Over 2 billion people watch cricket, that's quite a bit more than stick ball, ball hoop or egg ball. So maybe try having a slightly broader world view, not too hard though, don't want you to hurt yourself.

Heavens above! I say sir! We are having ah bit of jolly ole fun. You shouldn't deny us that.

12. Re: Don Bradman Cricket 17 Released Jan 18, 2017, 04:12 Kxmode

SlimRam wrote on Jan 17, 2017, 18:59:
I read that cricket hooliganism is so damn extreme, they actually put ice in the opposing team's tea! Brutish bloody ANIMALS!

Worse! I heard opposing fans wear powdered, white wigs and start whistling at the other team's fans in the most uncouth behavior.

11. Re: Don Bradman Cricket 17 Released Jan 17, 2017, 23:44 Kxmode

HorrorScope wrote on Jan 17, 2017, 21:59:
Today what I learned about Cricket, every time there is a play you jump up and down arms fully extended upwards.

I believe you're confusing Jumping Jacks. Different sport, I dare say. Toff

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Jan 17, 2017, 18:07 Kxmode

Is it just me or is the name of crowdfunded games getting longer?

5. Re: Don Bradman Cricket 17 Released Jan 17, 2017, 16:09 Kxmode

This is exceedingly British.

News Comments > Unforgiven VR Early Access Next Month
11. Re: Unforgiven VR Early Access Next Month Jan 17, 2017, 13:05 Kxmode

Remember when FMV was all the rage and nobody quite figured out how to make it work until the format died? Yeah, this is today's VR. No killer app means no future.

12360 Comments. 618 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo