Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description If you actually understand Genesis 1:1 that is the beginning of wisdom.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 12372 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
24. Re: Wuh?? Jan 30, 2017, 18:56 Kxmode

nin wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 18:05:
Creston wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 17:42:
Fallout New Vegas 2??

Obsidian or GTFO.

Agreed. Wouldn't it be better to have the Fallout franchise move further west, northwest, or southwest? There's L.A., San Francisco, and Seattle.

"It is possible to synthesize excited bromide in an argon matrix. Itís an excimer frozen in its excited state."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

20. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 30, 2017, 17:47 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 15:07:
RoboNerd wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 09:36:
Re: Volkswagen passes Toyota as world's largest automaker despite scandal.

FahrvergnŁgen! Race

Who says cheaters never win?

Speaking of which, how many points are the Pats spotted?

Depends on how deflated the ball is.

"It is possible to synthesize excited bromide in an argon matrix. Itís an excimer frozen in its excited state."

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 30, 2017, 16:14 Kxmode

RoboNerd wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 09:36:
Re: Volkswagen passes Toyota as world's largest automaker despite scandal.

FahrvergnŁgen! Race

Das auto ist gut!

18. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 28, 2017, 22:39 Kxmode

Darks wrote on Jan 28, 2017, 17:43:
Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 28, 2017, 15:09:
For me, "V for Vendetta" is the first thing that comes to mind.. although Alien is a close second.

I guess you just told us how young you are. Because that scene in Alien was a defining moment in movies and his career.

I think it's unfair to make that claim. Alien is a popular film that is watched by many generations.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 28, 2017, 17:35 Kxmode

Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 28, 2017, 15:09:
For me, "V for Vendetta" is the first thing that comes to mind.. although Alien is a close second.

For me, it's S.R. Hadden, the eccentric billionaire, who guides Eleanor Arroway in the film Contact.

20. Re: etc., etc. Jan 27, 2017, 22:12 Kxmode

John Hurt passed away! Such an amazing actor with a unique voice.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Jan 27, 2017, 22:00 Kxmode

Well, that was a complete waste of time to read. It's like a horrible game of Mad Lib made worse by all the legalese. Also, I have no idea why GamerGate needed an unsealed FBI Agents dossier.  

News Comments > Steep DLC Next Month
1. Re: Steep DLC Next Month Jan 27, 2017, 17:59 Kxmode

Has anyone played this game? It's on my Steam Wishlist but I hadn't gotten around it is simply because I feel like it's a PlayStation 1 snowboarding game.  

17. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 27, 2017, 16:25 Kxmode

Merely mentioning all the forgotten victims of the holocaust and what they went through isn't a witness. You should first learn what it is before you accuse someone of it.  

14. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 27, 2017, 15:51 Kxmode

A lost history of the Holocaust (or at least not mentioned much) are all the "undesirables" who were executed by the Nazi SS and includes gypsies, gays, mentally challenged, blacks, foreign fighters (like Russians), and many others including a sizeable number of Jehovah Witnesses (known by their purple triangle). Specifically what made the Jehovah Witnesses fascinating is that most were non-Jewish Germans. They loved their spiritual brothers and sisters so much that they were willing to be shot and killed than give them up. And their freedom from concentration camps was guaranteed if they simply signed a piece of paper denouncing their God and faith. A great many would not and were gassed, hung, beheaded, or worse. Those brothers and sisters are strong examples to me to remind me that faith is more than mere words. It's action.  

News Comments > 25M Overwatch Players
6. Re: 25M Overwatch Players Jan 27, 2017, 15:40 Kxmode

The world needs heroes, and over 25 MILLION have answered the call!

Buying a video game doesn't make someone a hero. Just like receiving a trophy for losing a soccer match doesn't make someone a winner.

The fight for the future isn't over yet, though... Are you with us?

No. I'll pass on your microtransactions Blizzard. You guys have become EA.

News Comments > Mass Effect Andromeda Trailers
19. Re: etc., etc. Jan 27, 2017, 01:35 Kxmode

As a fan of the original trilogy (yes, I even liked the revised ME3 with the new endings) I'm looking forward to this! Enormous, AAA-rated, Sci-Fi gaming epics tend to be rare, I'll keep myself open to buying this. I won't preorder. Going to wait until player reviews come out.  

News Comments > Apocalypse Now - the Game Kickstarter
9. Re: etc., etc. Jan 26, 2017, 01:28 Kxmode

My Chris Roberts senses are tingling...

24. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 25, 2017, 18:44 Kxmode

BobBob wrote on Jan 25, 2017, 17:18:
I've been playing this game a lot lately. It's on sale right now.

Cool! Although, the font kind of sucks because it reads like "Nerd Chrome."

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
10. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 25, 2017, 18:42 Kxmode

I'm pretty sure Baby Monitors can also be used to detect alien transmissions. Roswell confirmed! Alien  

News Comments > Walking on Arizona Sunshine
4. Re: Walking on Arizona Sunshine Jan 25, 2017, 18:40 Kxmode

This is not the "killer" app I have referred to.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
8. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 25, 2017, 17:15 Kxmode

Creston wrote on Jan 25, 2017, 15:08:
You're not supposed to install the monitors INSIDE the babies!

"That's what you say." - Alien Facehugger

20. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 25, 2017, 17:13 Kxmode

MrGrosser wrote on Jan 25, 2017, 16:45:
TIL - People still play Rock Band.

People still play Super Smash Bros. There continues to be tournaments for it.

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
13. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Jan 25, 2017, 17:08 Kxmode

Slashman wrote on Jan 25, 2017, 16:57:
Seems to me that the problem is/was that he pitched LT without prototyping the most critical part of the game: Getting the raw simulation to run with all these tasks for the AI and all these entities in the game to go about their business without a horrible performance hit.

Precisely what happened with Star Citizen. The only difference is the project has so many backers and a steady stream of money that it can continue almost indefinitely. It also helps that the Whiteknight backers perceive any criticisms as heretical nonsense in need of swift retribution and silence. Chris Roberts couldn't pay these people enough for that kind of loyalty and service. I wonder if Chris read L. Ron Hubbard's "Dianetics." He turned his science fiction books into a religion so that he could guarantee an indefinite income stream.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 25, 2017, 15:44 Kxmode

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Jan 25, 2017, 15:40:
Maybe it should have been called "The Last Trained Jedi" Hah.

LOL. They can't use Return of the Jedi. I mean how many times can they return?

12372 Comments. 619 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo