Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description TamperMonkey scripts:
- Hide Users on BluesNews
- Min Price Filter for SteamDB
- Steam Wishlist Sale Items
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 15302 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Sean Murray on Fixing No Man's Sky
15. Re: Sean Murray on Fixing No Man's Sky Apr 2, 2019, 15:21 Kxmode

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Apr 2, 2019, 15:03:
Yeah but those things aren't needed for the game to be fun...
#1 is a game needs to be fun. Realism usually is a slog..

It doesn't matter if they're needed or not. What matters is Murray repeatedly promised them as core gameplay features that would be available at launch. In terms of "realism usually is a slog," I agree. However, in this case, they remain outstanding launch items. Once added all would be forgiven because with them No Man's Sky will finally be the game that Murray pitched.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: Sean Murray on Fixing No Man's Sky Apr 2, 2019, 14:40 Kxmode

Mr. Tact wrote on Apr 2, 2019, 14:16:
I think I'll stick with my prediction. Oh, and for the record it is "Goldilocks".

It's not a prediction, but a statement and one that I'm correcting.

Thanks for the spell correct.

RedEye9 wrote on Apr 2, 2019, 14:20:
Sean Murray has been a literal blessing to the gaming community in that he has continued to improve No Man's Sky.

Sean Murray is a known liar and liars can not be trusted. That's a known fact.

The rest of your comment is pure trash that I won't repeat.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

10. Re: Sean Murray on Fixing No Man's Sky Apr 2, 2019, 14:10 Kxmode

Mr. Tact wrote on Apr 2, 2019, 14:05:
Kxmode wrote on Apr 2, 2019, 13:51:
Mr. Tact wrote on Apr 2, 2019, 12:16:
"... in 2019 they have built to record player numbers and positivity amongst their most negative detractors..."

But you'll never convince Kxmode!
Pay attention.
Uh, how is your post (which you linked) not totally in line with my comment?

"When Sean Murray and HG adds this, all will be forgiven." != But you'll never convince Kxmode!

8. Re: Sean Murray on Fixing No Man's Sky Apr 2, 2019, 13:54 Kxmode

Creston wrote on Apr 2, 2019, 13:16:
For all the shit he (deservedly) got back then, I think he's absolutely allowed to now go "Hey, we fixed all of that." I think NMS is probably the poster child for "most improved later on", even taking that crown away from X games.

It's also a stellar example of "Don't be Peter Molyneux and just lie for the sake of sounding interesting", as that shit is going to come back to bite you in the ass.

Be honest and upfront about your game. It's hard to shake a negative stigma, and it's going to follow you for years. Making bald-faced lies about your game right before release is probably the dumbest thing you can do as a dev.

Even so, good on them for fixing it to the point where it now actually looks like a really fun game.

It's not "a fixing" but "a missing" that needs to be addressed. Noted more than few outstanding items that need to be added. Items that Murray repeatedly promised would be available at launch.

7. Re: Sean Murray on Fixing No Man's Sky Apr 2, 2019, 13:51 Kxmode

Mr. Tact wrote on Apr 2, 2019, 12:16:
"... in 2019 they have built to record player numbers and positivity amongst their most negative detractors..."

But you'll never convince Kxmode!

Pay attention.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 2, 2019, 01:02 Kxmode

OBJECTION! The Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney trilogy is coming to Steam in 7 days! Smash

And of course Blue reported it first.

News Comments > Metro Exodus Kills 3rd Party Keys
5. Re: Metro Exodus Kills 3rd Party Keys Apr 1, 2019, 21:16 Kxmode

NKD wrote on Apr 1, 2019, 21:04:
Personally I dont buy keys from shady Russian grey market sites so

It is mostly a blend of people who have spare game keys, professional game reviewers/publications, factories with extra leftover keys, and so forth (think a flea market). Overall it is not strictly speaking illegal. Here it is a case where Deep Silver's decision to go EGS exclusivity so quickly resulted in the factory or people at the factory having leftover Steam keys to sell. The fault belongs to Deep Silver for not ensuring steam keys deletion when sending the factory EGS replacements.

News Comments > Hilarious April Fool's 2019 Roundup #2
2. Re: Hilarious April Fool's 2019 Roundup #2 Apr 1, 2019, 20:06 Kxmode

I like McDonald's McPickle. A joke directed towards McDonald's customers in Australia. Apparently, pickles are a big thing there. Pickle fans were angry.  

News Comments > Hilarious April Fool's 2019 Roundup #2
1. Re: Hilarious April Fool's 2019 Roundup #2 Apr 1, 2019, 20:02 Kxmode

Moar jocularity! Smash  

News Comments > Hilarious April Fool's 2019 Roundup #1
31. Re: iBrite RGB CPU 100 Core/200 Thread Apr 1, 2019, 20:00 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Apr 1, 2019, 19:14:
RedEye9 wrote on Apr 1, 2019, 18:54:
The Newegg iBrite RGB CPU* ... $4999.99
Sold and Shipped by: Newegg
https://www.newegg.com/promotions/nepro/19-0630/index.html

RGB lighting capable
You can pay for more colors. People like microtransactions, right?
Also, don't de-lid these. Seriously. You'll break all the RGB
Overclock capable, but doing so might create a small black hole inside your CPU (and void your warranty)
PCIe Lanes: 28. Oh you're really gonna use more? Please...

*Includes a free copy of LawBreakers.

What trash, it doesn't even have ray-traced RGB.

I like the part in the video where this gaudy monstrosity was hidden by another gaudy monstrosity.

News Comments > Metro Exodus Kills 3rd Party Keys
1. Re: Metro Exodus Kills 3rd Party Keys Apr 1, 2019, 19:48 Kxmode

Those are all the Steam keys the factory received for the hard copy versions of Exodus before being quickly replaced by EGS keys (technically replacement should invalidate them). That said People fail to understand that when they buy software they are not buying the product, but a license to own and use it so that gives Deep Silver the right to declare them "illegal."  

26. Re: Hilarious April Fool's Roundup #1 Apr 1, 2019, 17:20 Kxmode

Desalus wrote on Apr 1, 2019, 11:25:
Can we get rid of April Fools day please? This stuff is getting so old and boring (or maybe it's just me getting older).

Your profile pic perfectly matches your post.

28. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 1, 2019, 16:13 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Mar 31, 2019, 21:23:
Kxmode wrote on Mar 31, 2019, 11:59:
It's pretty sad when the DLC episode Ardyn for Final Fantasy 15 is better than the main game. Absolutely bonkers how well it's done. It's like Spiderman but you play the villain and his backstory.

Absolutely hilarious after causing mayhem in Insomnia you find a bench and Ardyn chills to a magazine and energy drink with jazz music playing in the background. lol!
Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep was better than the main campaign in BL2. DLC allows for a tighter, more focused story.

Or in the case here a completely different gameplay experience. For example, the controls were much better than the main game. The DLC felt like PS4's Spiderman. You race around Insomnia destroying energy shield generators. Once destroyed map pips unlock revealing new things.

6. Chuck Norris a Day Calendar Apr 1, 2019, 15:16 Kxmode

"Chuck Norris fools April."  

19. Re: Hilarious April Fool's Roundup #1 Apr 1, 2019, 15:14 Kxmode

EA is Going to Remove Microtransactions from All Their Games.  

18. Re: Hilarious April Fool's Roundup #1 Apr 1, 2019, 15:13 Kxmode

Half Life 3 confirmed  

News Comments > The Outer Worlds Gameplay Trailer
10. Re: The Outer Worlds Gameplay Trailer Mar 31, 2019, 20:18 Kxmode

Epic Store exclusive... whatever Rolleyes  

25. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 31, 2019, 15:06 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Mar 31, 2019, 11:13:
jdreyer wrote on Mar 31, 2019, 03:23:
Kxmode wrote on Mar 31, 2019, 03:03:
Only nature can make the real deal.

I'm sure you only eat wild beef and chicken too, none of that fake farmed stuff.
I only drink free-range Pepsi.

Grass-fed Coke.

24. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 31, 2019, 11:59 Kxmode

It's pretty sad when the DLC episode Ardyn for Final Fantasy 15 is better than the main game. Absolutely bonkers how well it's done. It's like Spiderman but you play the villain and his backstory.

Absolutely hilarious after causing mayhem in Insomnia you find a bench and Ardyn chills to a magazine and energy drink with jazz music playing in the background. lol!

20. Re: Lab-Grown Diamonds Shake Up The Diamond Industry Mar 31, 2019, 03:03 Kxmode

Only nature can make the real deal.  

15302 Comments. 766 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo