Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Fort Collins, CO 03/24

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description If you actually understand Genesis 1:1 that is the beginning of wisdom.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 12313 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 25, 2017, 15:44 Kxmode

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Jan 25, 2017, 15:40:
Maybe it should have been called "The Last Trained Jedi" Hah.

LOL. They can't use Return of the Jedi. I mean how many times can they return?

"It is possible to synthesize excited bromide in an argon matrix. Itís an excimer frozen in its excited state."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 25, 2017, 15:36 Kxmode

Someone figured out the title for Star Wars Episode 9. LOL

"It is possible to synthesize excited bromide in an argon matrix. Itís an excimer frozen in its excited state."

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 25, 2017, 14:13 Kxmode

El Pit wrote on Jan 25, 2017, 12:48:
Alternative fact: avoid babies at all cost, there is something harmful about them!

Stink bombs!

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
8. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Jan 25, 2017, 13:42 Kxmode

"The fact that development is not fun, pretty, or exciting (at least to most) is part of the very reason for which I haven't been excited to talk about it, and have even avoided doing so. For years I had beautiful things to throw up in the air and say "LOOK WOT I DID!" and receive praise for making things shiny. Man I miss those days so, so much...but the problems I'm dealing with currently are far more pressing to LT being released than more visual candy. I simply have to push through the problems I'm about to explain if you want LT to be finished. And I have every intention of LT being finished. There will be more pretties, more videos, etc., but let me be very clear: that won't happen before I get past the current roadblock."

What an unprofessional piece of screed. If I were a backer, I would tell Josh, "I don't care about your trials and tribulations, or the difficulties related to, as you call it, 'code code code C++ Python code Lua code JIT beep boop mainframe.' I gave you money for a game whose delivery continues to delay. Stop coming up with excuses and finish the project." I'm glad I ceased to support crowdfunded games. Very rarely have I seen it work. Virtually all the stuff I've backed in 2012 and 2013 still have not been delivered. I think one project is vaporware.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 25, 2017, 12:00 Kxmode

So they're saying the Monitors need monitors.  

21. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 25, 2017, 11:29 Kxmode

Redmask wrote on Jan 25, 2017, 08:16:
Or don't play any of them because they're the same formulaic crap. Anything I have to force myself to play gets deleted. The AC franchise is so fucking played out its not funny.

I don't share that opinion. To each their own.

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: etc., etc. Jan 25, 2017, 01:18 Kxmode

Thanks, nin. I'll be honest with you, I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, I don't know if it gets any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman".  

News Comments > Resident Evil 7 biohazard Released
26. Re: etc., etc. Jan 25, 2017, 01:12 Kxmode

Bumpy wrote on Jan 24, 2017, 17:40:
Why is it always some creepy, older guy.

old privilege? Confused

17. Re: etc., etc. Jan 25, 2017, 01:05 Kxmode

Cutter wrote on Jan 24, 2017, 20:55:
I could care less about the whole Abstergo backstory crap. I just like the historical aspect of the games. AC2 and Brohood are still the best with Ezio IMO, followed by BF, Unity and 3 in that order. Haven't played Syndicate yet but been waiting for a price drop. I really can't justify paying more than $20 for any Ubisoft game when it's literally 90% bullshit grind.

Interesting. Well, I like the story for both the historical and modern parts of the game. When I finished AC3 I was interested to see how Black Flag continues the story. Fascinating so far, although I haven't progressed far enough to understand the scope. I also looked at my play time, and BF has more hours than any of the priors. For now, I'm having a blast sailing the Carribean acting all ninja-piratey.. *smoke bomb* yarrr! Pirate

News Comments > Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage Zombies Trailer
2. Re: etc., etc. Jan 25, 2017, 00:59 Kxmode

PacoTaco wrote on Jan 25, 2017, 00:38:
Call of Duty: Death of a Franchise

How do you kill that which has no life?

14. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 24, 2017, 18:41 Kxmode

Retired wrote on Jan 24, 2017, 17:45:
kbm or controller?

KBM. The problem with AC2 is that Ubi used body icons for the controls. I didn't know which button to press for "Head." Made the game unplayable for me. Beginning with AC Brotherhood, they went with keyboard characters and stayed with that UI format for PC. Made the rest of the games 10x easier to play.

24. Re: Resident Evil 7 biohazard Released Jan 24, 2017, 18:37 Kxmode

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jan 24, 2017, 17:16:
Kxmode wrote on Jan 24, 2017, 17:11:
Out of all gaming genres, removing progress saving in a horror game would make the experience even scarier.

I don't know, I'm not a fan of the limited saves mechanic, simply because real life interrupts too often it seems when I'm playing some game that tries to go 'old school.' Hopefully by the time I buy this, there are some patches or mods out to normalize saves, if it's still an issue.

The game would save your progress only when you exit to the main menu or Windows. But while playing you can't save.

16. Re: Resident Evil 7 biohazard Released Jan 24, 2017, 17:11 Kxmode

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jan 24, 2017, 16:45:
Wallshadows wrote on Jan 24, 2017, 16:01:
Oh yeah, loot crates and hard machine saves are back.

Hard machine saves? You mean the 'find the room with a typewriter' mechanic, and limited 'save ribbons,' or something else?

Also, every game needs crates or barrels to smash.

Out of all gaming genres, removing progress saving in a horror game would make the experience even scarier.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 24, 2017, 16:44 Kxmode

37th Annual Golden Raspberry (RAZZIEģ) Award Nominations

WORST PICTURE
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Dirty Grandpa
Gods of Egypt
Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party
Independence Day: Resurgence
Zoolander No. 2

I thought Independence Day: Resurgence was serviceable. They should replace it with Warcraft. The movie was terrible.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 24, 2017, 16:41 Kxmode

Cutter wrote on Jan 24, 2017, 15:56:
The Pats on the other hand beat the Steelers like a red-headed stepchild.

And also the Steelers didn't play so well. The failed field goal kick in the 1st quarter is a perfect example of WTF moments.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 24, 2017, 15:42 Kxmode

Briefly caught the Steelers / Patriots game Sunday. I thought the field goal kick fail was hilarious! I mean how does a pro kicker miss from 20 yards? And it wasn't even like the ball bounce off the goal post. It missed it with room to spare. He literally had one job. lol  

12. Re: Resident Evil 7 biohazard Released Jan 24, 2017, 15:37 Kxmode

CJ_Parker wrote on Jan 24, 2017, 14:22:
Bundy wrote on Jan 24, 2017, 14:10:
... so I can crap my pants.

Game about shit confirmed. Thanks, bruh!

A game about needing to buy new pants confirmed.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 24, 2017, 15:11 Kxmode

I bought AC Syndicate several months back but stopped early because I didn't understand the Assassin/Templar modern day story. So I decided to go through the AC series beginning from AC2 (had played AC1 before). Unfortunately, the controls were so bad for AC2 that I was forced to watch on Youtube. I'm presently on Black Flag. I thought each AC game got progressively better. However, BF is fantastic fun. The pirate ship mechanics is top-notch! Definitely a 9 out of 10.  

16. Re: etc., etc. Jan 24, 2017, 11:23 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Jan 24, 2017, 02:33:
TFA was such an annoying film on many levels. However, I have hope for Last Jedi because Rian Johnson. The man is a very talented filmmaker creating both compelling characters and solid narratives. The catch is Rian wrote the screenplay for every film he's directed, thus committing to paper stories and scenes he has conjured in his mind's eye. Luckily that's also the case here, as Johnson is also the screenwriter (good call Disney).

To get a feeling for what kind of movie Ep 8 might be go watch one of his other movies (Looper, Brothers Bloom, or Brick).

Lastly, I hope that Disney doesn't micromanage Johnson too much. Just let him do his thing.

I personally loved TFA and had no problems with the remix of the original trilogy. For me TFA ranks near the top behind #1 Empire and #2 A New Hope.

I'm going to imagine Disney won't micromanage the Star Wars franchise (beyond approval, budgeting, marketing, and distribution) much like they do for the Marvel and Pixar films. Both Marvel and Pixar are virtually autonomous.

I agree about Rian Johnson. I thought Looper was a fresh take on the time travel formula.

13. Re: etc., etc. Jan 24, 2017, 00:43 Kxmode

The Half Elf wrote on Jan 23, 2017, 17:02:
But like Lego, Jedi is also singular and plural.

I know. A Co-worker and I talked about it. We thought it was a nice play having many meanings. Obviously, it means Skywalker, but also Rey. We thought it could ultimately mean the rebirth of a new Jedi order after having been without one for several decades. That would be cool.

12313 Comments. 616 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo