Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Here's my full communication with CIG requesting a refund. http://pastebin.com/mSM29KZs This contains eye opening evidence.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 11562 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
25. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 8, 2016, 19:10 Kxmode

nin wrote on Apr 8, 2016, 18:38:
Also: meep meep zip boom

Such language

"It is possible to synthesize excited bromide in an argon matrix. Itís an excimer frozen in its excited state."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 8, 2016, 18:26 Kxmode

Cancelled my Netflix account.  

"It is possible to synthesize excited bromide in an argon matrix. Itís an excimer frozen in its excited state."

News Comments > Quantum Break PC Issues
29. Re: Quantum Break PC Issues Apr 8, 2016, 17:32 Kxmode

DangerDog wrote on Apr 8, 2016, 16:34:
Kind of happy this is happening, UWP needs to die in a fire.

Microsoft probably feels the game is working fine, you don't need more than 30 er 25 hmmm 18 frames per second or so.

Microsoft logic:

1 frame = A picture
A picture = 1,000 words of information
18 frames = 18,000 words of information

Look at how fast information appears on screen!

27. Re: Quantum Break PC Issues Apr 8, 2016, 16:28 Kxmode

Cutter wrote on Apr 8, 2016, 14:47:
Wow, PCs are no good anymore. Perhaps I should get a console.

Perhaps you should. Also be sure to frequent NeoGAF. It's a site for peasants console gamers.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 8, 2016, 13:05 Kxmode

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 8, 2016, 12:44:
Bluehair?!? *snickers* Are you moving to Florida anytime soon Blue?

You gotta have blue hair!

11. Re: Quantum Break PC Issues Apr 8, 2016, 12:18 Kxmode

sauron wrote on Apr 8, 2016, 12:02:
I just looked at the comments on Metacritic. Wow, it really is that bad.

Here's the PC version on MetaCritic.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 8, 2016, 10:54 Kxmode

Nice story Blue!

So looking at the HOTS lobby are you BlueHair (Lunara)?

4. Re: Quantum Break PC Issues Apr 8, 2016, 10:42 Kxmode

What went wrong with Quantum Break PC? Well, for starters messing around with quantum realities can break any PC.  

News Comments > New Chapter for Star Wars: The Old Republic
5. Re: New Chapter for Star Wars: The Old Republic Apr 8, 2016, 03:04 Kxmode

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 22:42:
How many years left on EA's Star Wars License?

7 Years

News Comments > Blizzard Stops Private WoW Server
11. Re: Blizzard Stops Private WoW Server Apr 8, 2016, 00:15 Kxmode

JohnBirshire wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 20:30:
These servers don't "rely on donations to keep the server running"...they are actually making exhorbinant amounts of money.

I remember a couple years ago one got shut down after it was realized that the server's owner was making $250,000 a MONTH running it.

I currently play on one off and on that runs multiple servers from multiple expansions, and I know they are easily making millions of dollars a year.

Is it theft? Well, they are profiting off of someone else's intellectual property...so yes.

When Blizzard serves them with papers, they shut down. Ironically, Blizzard rarely ever does however. (and when they do, they pop right back up under a different name a week later) So it's all properly just an exercise in futility.

I was a staff member of Nostalrius so I can tell you for a fact they were not making exorbitant amounts of money. In fact they made practical nothing. The server was a labor of love for the vanilla WOW community.

48. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 7, 2016, 20:25 Kxmode

SPOILERS BELOW! I assume at this point you've seen the film.

Agent.X7 wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 14:08:
The main complaints about TFA are kind of silly. Yes, she naturally picks things up and is good at them BUT - she has defended herself with a staff for years. Not hard to make the transition to a saber from that. Some people can pick up a gun and they are naturally good shots. She has been piloting stuff before. It's not like she didn't have the background to be predisposed to being good at this stuff.

Not to mention Anakin and Luke were both god at the things she is good at. Hmmm....

And Leia hugging Rey instead of Chewie...could it be because uncle Han died and Leia senses or knows Rey is her niece?

Likely because Leia and Rey are force sensitive. There was an connection on an emotional level that goes deeper than the friendship between Chewie and Leia.

That's just my take. I don't have a problem with the scene.

8. Re: Blizzard Stops Private WoW Server Apr 7, 2016, 14:53 Kxmode

Omni wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 14:18:
Pretty fucking sad deal. Why the fuck would they go for Nostalrius when there are other private servers with cash shops. Nostalrius didn't have sort of cash shop only donation to maintain the server and pay the server host.

Numbers. Nost had 3 quarters of a million registered accounts with 15k concurrent active accounts. Most private servers barely have a fraction of a fraction of that.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 7, 2016, 12:35 Kxmode

sauron wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 12:34:
Set #2

I had to pose for hours for the second one, it was torture!

Don't fall to pieces now!

13. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 7, 2016, 12:27 Kxmode

Cutter wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 12:03:
TangledThorns wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 10:44:
Star Wars: Mockingjay

Disney is obviously pushing a strong female as the main character to broaden the audience and make more money but this is getting to the point of pandering.

What do you mean 'getting to the point'? That's what Disney does as a company. It's their MO, because it's a small world after all, doncha know.

That, and the fact that they haven't even started on the Indiana Jones IP; another IP they obtained from the LucasFilm purchase. Disney could, if they wanted, compete against Tomb Raider by casting a female lead. The director behind the TR reboot wants to hire Daisy Ridley to play Laura Croft.

India Jones and the Croft of Shadows

Shots fired!

4. Re: Blizzard Stops Private WoW Server Apr 7, 2016, 12:16 Kxmode

If you have any question for the Nostalrius staff the authorized AMA going on now for the next 3 hours.

By the way I was part of the ISVV crew; documenting and reproducing bugs people would find for the programmers to smash. It was a lot of work, and sadly I was only able to do it for a while before I had to stop. But during that time I was happy to assist in making Nostalrius a great vanilla experience for the community. Specifically I did a lot of work testing bugs found in UBRS and LBRS. Also helped reproduce a lot of class mechanic bugs. My ISVV name was Korval.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 7, 2016, 11:37 Kxmode

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 11:22:
nin wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 11:08:
And thou shall not speak ill of Rey! :)
*mumbles* And thou shall not speak ill of Rey, and leave the cell door unlocked......

... and you will drop your weapon

9. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 7, 2016, 11:35 Kxmode

Agent.X7 wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 11:01:
I have not been this excited for Star Wars since I was a kid. I just got Force Awakens on bluray and it was still awesome the second time around, and I actually want to watch it again. Now Rogue One? Awesome!

I think you mean Blu-Rey!

4. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 7, 2016, 10:48 Kxmode

nin wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 10:28:
Was also wondering if they were really going to make December, as before now, we'd not seen any footage.

I think they will. They started working on Rogue One about the same time as TFA. The release cycle for the main films and anthology films is actually pretty smart.

Episode 7: 2015
Rogue One: 2016
Episode 8: 2017
2nd Anthology film: 2018
Episode 9: 2019
3rd Anthology film: 2020

It typically takes about a year and a half to make a blockbuster film so staggering these releases is brilliant. This means while we wait for the main episodic film we have the anthology films to fill the gaps.

2. Re: Blizzard Stops Private WoW Server Apr 7, 2016, 10:42 Kxmode

Just thought of something. What if the reason Blizzard did this is they're working on a vanilla server and plan on announcing it at BlizzCon? It would make sense to shut down one of the largest private vanilla server ahead of time.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 7, 2016, 10:20 Kxmode

Rogue One trailer! Oh Em Gee! Dance  

11562 Comments. 579 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo