Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description TamperMonkey scripts:
- Hide Users on BluesNews
- Min Price Filter for SteamDB
- Steam Wishlist Sale Items
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 16031 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 Getting Post-Release Multiplayer & Free DLC

12. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Getting Post-Release Multiplayer & Free DLC Sep 4, 2019, 13:53 Kxmode

CJ_Parker wrote on Sep 4, 2019, 11:43:
Fuck multiplayer. The end is nigh... Raincloud Raincloud Raincloud

Dude! RTFM!

1. Post-Release Multiplayer

2. "the only thing we said about multiplayer was that it was in R&D"

3. "As we're getting closer to launching 'single player' Cyberpunk 2077 in Apr. 2020"

4. "once we’re done — invite you for some multiplayer action."

TL;DR - Multiplayer is a separate development that is not part of the core single-player experience. ATM, CDPR's focus is on the single-player game for launch. Multiplayer will release like a gameplay expansion similar to GTA5 being released as a full-fledged game with GTA Online being a separate multiplayer experience.

You really need to stop the knee-jerk reaction drama. It's unbecoming.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Kung Fu Jesus Announced Redux

3. Re: Kung Fu Jesus Announced Redux Sep 4, 2019, 13:15 Kxmode

We used the "M" word.  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

News Comments > Out of the Blue

2. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 4, 2019, 13:00 Kxmode

"
The Fall of Fortnite? One major headwind for Activision Blizzard has been the wild popularity of a rival, Epic Games’ shooting-game Fortnite. Johnson estimates shooting games made up 81% of Activision’s 2018 console revenue, meaning it has been more exposed to Fortnite’s success than some of its peers.

But Johnson thinks excitement around Fortnite may soon cool off, creating a chance for Activision to regain some of its share of the shooting game market. In fact, he notes, it could even tap into Fortnite’s base of first-time shooting-game players. He said Fortnite may have introduced younger people and females to their first shooting games, and that could make it easier to attract new players to Activision’s own shooter, Call of Duty. “With Fortnite mania subsiding, we are starting to see better metrics out of Call of Duty,” he said.
"

source.

Good. Epic won't be able to maintain their astroturfed brand once their ability to do exclusives evaporates with their Fortnite profits.

News Comments >

10. Re: Kung Fu Jesus Announced Sep 3, 2019, 19:37 Kxmode

Pr()ZaC wrote on Sep 3, 2019, 19:18:
GOTJ.

Game of the Jeer?

News Comments > ArcheAge: Unchained This Month

7. Re: ArcheAge: Unchained This Month Sep 3, 2019, 18:06 Kxmode

Frijoles wrote on Sep 2, 2019, 17:26:
DrSquick wrote on Sep 2, 2019, 16:24:
One thing I really liked about this game was you could build a house in the open world, not some boring instanced area,

Except all the locations were taken when I played. That was shortly after release, though. I recall camping houses with a timer of some sort of when it might open, hoping the owner had left and not paid the bill. If that's the alternative, I'd rather have an instanced house.

That was my experience with it too. I was not too fond of the way housing was reserved land plots players raced to get. The housing system in Asheron's Call and Star Wars Galaxies was best. Quite literally, players could place their houses almost anywhere, and with enough could create a city. Plus the land was large enough in AC and SWG that you could run around and not always encounter houses.

News Comments >

7. Re: Kung Fu Jesus Announced Sep 3, 2019, 17:57 Kxmode

Quinn wrote on Sep 3, 2019, 17:47:
I was quicker! XD

Wavelength!

News Comments >

5. Re: Kung Fu Jesus Announced Sep 3, 2019, 17:30 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Sep 3, 2019, 14:33:
jesus mows my lawn, i had not idea he was also into marshal artz

Calling it "Kung Fu Mohammad" would have zero feedback amirite?

News Comments > Battle Royale Tycoon Released

1. Re: Battle Royale Tycoon Released Sep 3, 2019, 14:34 Kxmode

You know a genre has reached the "Jump the Shark" phase when a "Tycoon" game appears for it.  

News Comments >

1. Re: Kung Fu Jesus Announced Sep 3, 2019, 14:26 Kxmode

"grrrr... we're so edgy." Rolleyes  

News Comments > Alec Holowka Dead

121. Re: Re: Re: Infinite Falls Fires Designer & Cancels Game Over Assault Allegation Sep 3, 2019, 13:08 Kxmode

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 1, 2019, 19:34:
Kxmode wrote on Sep 1, 2019, 19:27:
NotOneOfUs wrote on Sep 1, 2019, 19:02:
* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Sep 1, 2019, 19:20.

First one! Grats NotOneOfUs in achieving the coveted
* REMOVED * AWARD.

Would you all knock it the fuck off. People are in pain, and suffering. And I personally owe an apology about my comments regarding the situation with Zoe.

Argue about stupid things tomorrow. Today let it go.

It was a snide comment on being the first in the thread to get their comments removed on an other clean thread. It was also not a positive congratulatory.

50. Re: Re: Re: Infinite Falls Fires Designer & Cancels Game Over Assault Allegation Sep 1, 2019, 19:27 Kxmode

NotOneOfUs wrote on Sep 1, 2019, 19:02:
* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Sep 1, 2019, 19:20.

First one! Grats NotOneOfUs in achieving the coveted
* REMOVED * AWARD.

49. Re: Alec Holowka Dead Sep 1, 2019, 19:22 Kxmode

Cutter wrote on Sep 1, 2019, 19:19:
Sepharo wrote on Sep 1, 2019, 16:35:
Cutter wrote on Sep 1, 2019, 16:32:
Accusations of sexual assault should not be permitted to be made public. If a person is found guilty in a court of law, fine. If not it can - and does - destroy lives. It's just way too easy for anyone looking for fame, fortune, or just having an axe to grind to cause this sort of harm.

What an incredibly dumb idea.

So, you're perfectly fine with someone accusing you of being a pedophile in that case. You're not worried about the repercussions because it's not true, right? Try thinking these things through first, sport.

Don't go full strawman Cutter.

45. Re: Re: Re: Infinite Falls Fires Designer & Cancels Game Over Assault Allegation Sep 1, 2019, 19:14 Kxmode

Posted on 8/29 (three days ago): "How many false accusations should you consider as immoral to justify the 92% that is true? If your answer is zero then, you sir, are correct. A single false allegation is WRONG. There's no such thing as "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." When one false accusation can destroy a person's life and reputation, and potentially lead to suicide, there's no room for false allegations." Twitter is how people get their revenge today whether true or not. It's the Salem witch trials on a global scale.

Condolences to the Holowka family.

News Comments > Infinite Falls Fires Designer & Cancels Game Over Abuse Allegation

107. Re: Re: Re: Infinite Falls Fires Designer & Cancels Game Over Assault Allegation Sep 1, 2019, 19:08 Kxmode

ventry wrote on Aug 31, 2019, 19:40:
Rilcon wrote on Aug 31, 2019, 18:26:
https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/08/31/night-in-the-woods-developer-accused-of-sexual-assault-dies

Alec Holowka appears to have committed suicide.

Ah yes. Twatter now has another confirmed kill.
Twatter: the modern day witch hunt.
Due process be damned.

Yup. Vigilante justice at its worse.

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 Deep Dive Video

11. Re: Borderlands 2 VR Coming to PC Aug 31, 2019, 17:44 Kxmode

Pr()ZaC wrote on Aug 31, 2019, 12:47:
Kxmode wrote on Aug 31, 2019, 09:55:
I7-8700
RTX 2080 Ti
32GB DDR4-2133
ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB
LG 27" 4K UHD IPS
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

I'm ready to jack in at 4K60! Dance

I REALLY hope we get to find out what the Internet beyond the barrier looks like!
/envymode on

it can barely run Star Citizen.

/envymode off

Ackchyually Star Citizen runs at 4K65 with all the settings maxed out. It's not an optimized game.

10. Re: Borderlands 2 VR Coming to PC Aug 31, 2019, 17:40 Kxmode

Slick wrote on Aug 31, 2019, 10:34:
I think i wanna jack into my 65" tv for this @ 4k, problem is finding a long HDMI cable that actually works at 60fps 4k

Instead of a lengthy and costly HDMI cable, how about an NVIDIA Shield or a Steam Link (should be plenty available outside of Steam)? The Shield should be able to use your computer's full power to stream high-quality 4K60 to your 65" without any quality degradation.

News Comments > Epic Games Store Roadmap Dropping Timeframes

12. Re: Epic Games Store Roadmap Dropping Timeframes Aug 31, 2019, 17:36 Kxmode

007Bistromath wrote on Aug 31, 2019, 17:25:
I feel like if you ever have a reason to mention Trello to the end user, your development strategy is hopelessly wrecked.

And a total disaster if you have to remove dates from said Trello.

11. Re: Epic Games Store Roadmap Dropping Timeframes Aug 31, 2019, 17:33 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Aug 31, 2019, 16:18:
jdreyer wrote on Aug 31, 2019, 16:12:
Yeah, a bunch of us said their roadmap was way too aggressive.
No need to announce a time frame. Just plod away and release features when they're done.

You mean something like this?

9. Re: Epic Games Store Roadmap Dropping Timeframes Aug 31, 2019, 17:15 Kxmode

Roadsmaps? Where we're going, we don't need roadsmaps.  

7. Re: Borderlands 2 VR Coming to PC Aug 31, 2019, 09:55 Kxmode

I7-8700
RTX 2080 Ti
32GB DDR4-2133
ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB
LG 27" 4K UHD IPS
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

I'm ready to jack in at 4K60! Dance

I REALLY hope we get to find out what the Internet beyond the barrier looks like!

16031 Comments. 802 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >