Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description TamperMonkey scripts:
- Hide Users on BluesNews
- Min Price Filter for SteamDB
- Steam Wishlist Sale Items
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 15724 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > Borderlands 3 Happy Together Video
1. Re: Borderlands 3 Happy Together Video Jul 16, 2019, 14:35 Kxmode

A "Celebration of togetherness" and being "happy together." Looks like a nod to the faithful at the Epic compound. Shun the nonbelievers.  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ubisoft Responds to Watch Dogs: Legion/HITRECORD Criticism
4. Re: Ubisoft Responds to Watch Dogs: Legion/HITRECORD Criticism Jul 16, 2019, 14:32 Kxmode

Here is our painstaking translation of their statement from image to text:

Thanks, Blue. You're the hero we deserve but the something something something chase.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. Re: etc., etc. Jul 16, 2019, 01:20 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 15, 2019, 23:32:
MyRealName wrote on Jul 15, 2019, 23:00:
Follow up: Steamies crawl out of the woodwork to complain that the award was "too exclusive."
didn't take long either

The Epic compound has a tall ice-cold glass of Kool-Aid with your name on it.

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Jul 15, 2019, 23:23 Kxmode

MyRealName wrote on Jul 15, 2019, 23:00:
Follow up: Steamies crawl out of the woodwork to complain that the award was "too exclusive."

Considering Epic made ~3.5 billion last year, 1 million is only about 0.0003% of their annual income. "Too exclusive" isn't what I would choose to describe their charity. If you make $80,000 a year and only give $24 to charity (or roughly 0.0003% of your income) that's not headline news worthy.

News Comments > Ubisoft and Joseph Gordon-Levitt Draw Fire for Game Music Solicitation
2. Re: Ubisoft and Joseph Gordon-Levitt Draw Fire for Game Music Solicitation Jul 15, 2019, 19:01 Kxmode

There are two sides to every story and somewhere in the middle lies the truth.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 15, 2019, 14:24 Kxmode

MAD Magazine will reportedly conclude its 67-year run in the coming weeks.  

News Comments > Epic Games Store Roadmap
20. Re: Epic Games Store Roadmap Jul 14, 2019, 19:14 Kxmode

Acleacius wrote on Jul 14, 2019, 18:55:
Well Steam better not try pulling any crap like having news or showing Roadmaps today or ever! Cause it's blatantly obvious Steam is just jealous and trying to be the center of attention.

A road map is for products that are not feature-complete. Steam doesn't need a road map. Epic, on the other hand, needs one like an incompetent helmet-wearing fool being led by a wiser individual on a stroll through the world of online business or EGS customers wondering when they'll get promised essential features like shopping carts and product reviews. Likely both.

News Comments > Age of Wonders III Free on Steam
16. Re: Age of Wonders III Free on Steam Jul 14, 2019, 19:03 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 12, 2019, 21:57:
Acleacius wrote on Jul 11, 2019, 21:21:
STEAM, STOP coping epic! Giggle Paperbag
Steam's gotta do something, Epic's gunning for them big time. The monopoly will topple like Rome the nanosecond EGS gets a shopping cart. Popcorn Rolleyes2

Adding a shopping cart isn't going to diffuse the level of hatred directed at Epic over their anti-consumer choice business practices, Epic compound Kool-Aid drinker.

18. Re: Epic Games Store Roadmap Jul 14, 2019, 18:51 Kxmode

necrosis wrote on Jul 14, 2019, 14:52:
Remember when people released products fully featured and content rich instead of this 'road map' bullshit?

How much more important is this for an online video game storefront? Like, for example, having a shopping cart.

17. Re: Epic Games Store Roadmap Jul 14, 2019, 18:48 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 14, 2019, 18:40:
New store does not have same features as 20 year old store.

Both online and offline new stores have a shopping cart as a basic feature. Epic Games Store operates on the same level as a gas station quickie mart.

16. Re: Epic Games Store Roadmap Jul 14, 2019, 18:43 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 14, 2019, 13:00:
follow-up

Long Term ( >6 months )
  • Shopping Cart

• That's pretty nice of them to give Valve employee's 6 months notice so they can start looking for a new job. Most places don't even give you a week.

You're funny. I'm chuckling.

News Comments > Age of Wonders III Free on Steam
    14. Re: Age of Wonders III Free on Steam Jul 12, 2019, 17:16 Kxmode

Acleacius wrote on Jul 11, 2019, 21:21:
    STEAM, STOP coping epic! Giggle Paperbag

Simmer down. Valve's not giving away the game for free. The publisher is. Apples. Oranges.

News Comments > Torchlight Free on Epic Games Store
    14. Re: Torchlight Free on Epic Games Store Jul 12, 2019, 17:12 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 12, 2019, 17:05:
    Drayth wrote on Jul 12, 2019, 16:55:
    Kxmode wrote on Jul 12, 2019, 16:35:
    Riahderymnmaddog wrote on Jul 12, 2019, 12:34:
    This is bullshit, I paid full price for this game 10 years ago, and now it is free to play. UGGGGG!! DAMN YOU EPIC STORE!!
    That's not what people complain about, but you do you if that tickles your fancy boat.

i loled
    metoo
    Riahderymnmaddog is the prince of hyperbole and biting satire so much so that the Poe's Law wiki actually references him.
    But it's still funny when he trips up a forum regular.

My point is still valid Kool-Aid drinker.

News Comments > Borderlands 3 Video
    13. Re: Borderlands 3 Video Jul 12, 2019, 16:43 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 3, 2019, 20:27:
    Alamar wrote on Jul 3, 2019, 18:59:
    Kxmode wrote on Jul 3, 2019, 18:21:
    Must be nice for the few on everyone using EGS.

It is, thanks... I'm stoked : )

Was it hard using a different color store front? asking for a friend
    Grin Wink W00t Wall Smartass

I wouldn't call EGS a storefront. A Flea Market or a Garage Sale is a more appropriate descriptor. Do you know what both of those have in common? Neither have shopping carts and both are lacking features of traditional storefronts.

The pre-req to use Smartass is smarts. You should stop using it.

This comment was edited on Jul 12, 2019, 17:10.

11. Re: Torchlight Free on Epic Games Store Jul 12, 2019, 16:38 Kxmode

jacobvandy wrote on Jul 12, 2019, 14:20:
    I do like Path of Exile, but at least Torchlight is gonna be 100% lag-free.

Because Torchlight isn't a service you connect to... so yes, you're technically correct.

10. Re: Torchlight Free on Epic Games Store Jul 12, 2019, 16:37 Kxmode

Simon Says wrote on Jul 12, 2019, 13:17:
    eRe4s3r wrote on Jul 12, 2019, 13:14:
    You know what else is free? Path of Exiles
    You know what is a better game in every regard?
    Yeah, Path of Exiles.

Since they fixed melee even I like it... over Diablo 3.

One game I could never get into no matter how many times I tried... For a game everyone says is the "real successor" to my beloved Diablo 2. I can't help but call it PathETIC of Exile.

What anyone finds interesting about this game leaves me totally flabbergasted. Torchlight in comparison is 10x more fun.

Torchlight takes less skill to play. I guess less skill equals more fun.

9. Re: Torchlight Free on Epic Games Store Jul 12, 2019, 16:35 Kxmode

Riahderymnmaddog wrote on Jul 12, 2019, 12:34:
    This is bullshit, I paid full price for this game 10 years ago, and now it is free to play. UGGGGG!! DAMN YOU EPIC STORE!!

That's not what people complain about, but you do you if that tickles your fancy boat.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
    10. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 11, 2019, 17:39 Kxmode

Patrick Stewart posted a poster of Star Trek Picard.  

News Comments > etc.
    1. Re: etc. Jul 5, 2019, 12:17 Kxmode

Movies are typically never as visceral as video games. For example Keanu talking in your ear or experiencing Midnight City's vast biomes in first-person mode.  

News Comments > Borderlands 3 Video
    1. Re: Borderlands 3 Video Jul 3, 2019, 18:21 Kxmode

Must be nice for the few on EGS.  

15724 Comments. 787 pages. Viewing page 19.
    < Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo