Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Here's my full communication with CIG requesting a refund. http://pastebin.com/mSM29KZs This contains eye opening evidence.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 11396 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Patches
1. Re: Morning Patches Mar 22, 2016, 11:21 Kxmode

Hitman is setting several bad precedents. The introduction of episodes for a AAA title costing $60 is very bad.  

Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout, "Do your worst, for I will do mine!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Binding of Isaac Creator Announces The Legend of Bum-bo
2. Re: The Binding of Isaac Creator Announces The Legend of Bum-bo Mar 22, 2016, 11:08 Kxmode

The B is silent  

Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout, "Do your worst, for I will do mine!"

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 21, 2016, 17:15 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Mar 21, 2016, 15:31:
Kxmode wrote on Mar 21, 2016, 15:24:
jdreyer wrote on Mar 21, 2016, 15:03:
Snyder's "Batman V Superman" Almost Featured Two Major Bat-Villains.

Have we learned nothing from Spiderman 3?

Or Batman Forever and Batman & Robin?

Well, obviously nothing was learned from those two Batman movies since they made Spiderman 3 after that.

No, but Time Warner learned and thus gave us Christopher Nolan's brilliant Batman trilogy. I thought the conversation was about "Snyder's "Batman V Superman" Almost Featured Two Major Bat-Villains", not Marvel.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 21, 2016, 15:24 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Mar 21, 2016, 15:03:
Snyder's "Batman V Superman" Almost Featured Two Major Bat-Villains.

Have we learned nothing from Spiderman 3?

Or Batman Forever and Batman & Robin?

3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 21, 2016, 11:31 Kxmode

I'm working in an office this morning with the AC blasting right over my desk and it's 54 F (12 C) outside. Time for some hot coffee.  

News Comments > BioWare Teases Missed Teaser T-Shirt
2. Re: BioWare Teases Missed Teaser T-Shirt Mar 21, 2016, 11:26 Kxmode

Is it a MOBA consisting of heroes and villains from all of BioWare's IPs?  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
8. Re: Saturday Metaverse<br> Thanks {ant}.</p> <ul> <li> <a href= Mar 19, 2016, 19:12 Kxmode

You guys are being way too mea  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
4. Re: Saturday Metaverse<br> Thanks {ant}.</p> <ul> <li> <a href= Mar 19, 2016, 16:47 Kxmode

Wallshadows wrote on Mar 19, 2016, 11:05:
I want the be.

The be is silent.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 18, 2016, 14:33 Kxmode

BobBob wrote on Mar 18, 2016, 13:52:
A true "intellectual" nerd rarely gets involved in petty gossip or social drama. First of all, that requires social skills. And second, well, let's just stick with the first point...

It also makes one feel like they're killing brain cells if they engage in such tomfoolery.

41. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 18, 2016, 12:29 Kxmode

New! Warcraft - In Theaters June 10 (TV Spot 2) (HD)

New footage!
* Intro is a recreation of the Warcraft 3 intro
* Dwarf in Ironforge
* Lion attacking Alliance soldier

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Mar 17, 2016, 15:37 Kxmode

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Mar 17, 2016, 11:23:
Wow, sounds like an extremely shitty player community for DayZ and the other mentioned games. :(

Well the game is filled with zombies, and I don't mean the ones in game.

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Mar 17, 2016, 15:36 Kxmode

Cheaters never prosper. Cheat Sellers on the other hand.  

News Comments > Need for Speed PC Launch
14. Re: Need for Speed PC Launch Mar 17, 2016, 11:37 Kxmode

Rigs wrote on Mar 17, 2016, 04:12:
Kxmode wrote on Mar 16, 2016, 22:48:
Can you play in cockpit mode?

Rotfl

Cockpit mode in a 'modern' NFS title? Oh, that's too cute... Giggle

My reaction

News Comments > Need for Speed PC Launch
2. Re: Need for Speed PC Launch Mar 16, 2016, 22:48 Kxmode

Can you play in cockpit mode?

P.S. Origin has no user reviews? What kind of digital distribution platform has no user ratings? Weak.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2016, 17:10 Kxmode

Beamer wrote on Mar 16, 2016, 16:17:
Just got an interesting message from Chrome here:
The site ahead contains malware

Attackers currently on www.imressionstracker.com might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards).

Did you try impressionstracker.com? imressionstracker sounds like a domain hackers would use to fool people.

News Comments > Free Planetary Annihilation Keys
18. Re: Free Planetary Annihilation Keys Mar 16, 2016, 17:08 Kxmode

The Half Elf wrote on Mar 16, 2016, 15:04:
Kxmode wrote on Mar 16, 2016, 14:26:
- Join group Bundle Stars Steam Group on Steam
- View 70% off Steam deal on Planetary Annihilation: Titans
- Check out more massive savings on Steam games!

This is not free. This is hoop jumping. I'm not a Dolphin.

But as a one eye'd ninja (or ninja pirate) hoop jumping should be cake

Well since you put it that way.

News Comments > Free Planetary Annihilation Keys
9. Re: Free Planetary Annihilation Keys Mar 16, 2016, 14:26 Kxmode

- Join group Bundle Stars Steam Group on Steam
- View 70% off Steam deal on Planetary Annihilation: Titans
- Check out more massive savings on Steam games!

This is not free. This is hoop jumping. I'm not a Dolphin.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 16, 2016, 14:21 Kxmode

Why apps like Siri and Cortana need to understand suicide?

Siri and Cortana need to understand suicide so they killed themselves. They're spying on what you say and sending this info back to Apple and Microsoft respectively.

News Comments > CryENGINE V Goes Pay What You Want
18. Re: CryENGINE V Goes Pay What You Want Mar 16, 2016, 13:45 Kxmode

I wonder if this has anything to do with Unity's success?  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2016, 13:42 Kxmode

Pedophile Jared Fogle attacked in bloody Colorado prison brawl. Looks like he's going to get more than free foot longs in prison.  

11396 Comments. 570 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo