Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request
Description TamperMonkey scripts:
- Hide Users on BluesNews
- Min Price Filter for SteamDB
- Steam Wishlist Sale Items
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 14064 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > No Man's Sky NEXT Video
9. Re: No Man's Sky NEXT Video Jul 18, 2018, 14:44 Kxmode

Mr. Tact wrote on Jul 18, 2018, 13:51:
Ha, I was waiting for your response. Good job on controlling your hatred. Have a good friend who is still playing NMS and is really looking forward to this update.

I'll go into the game with an open mind, but highly critical of it as it is today. Basically, think Maximus from Gladiator, "AM I ENTERTAINED?!" *looks sharp-eyed at Hello Games*

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: No Man's Sky NEXT Video Jul 18, 2018, 13:45 Kxmode

HorrorScope wrote on Jul 18, 2018, 13:43:
My picture is now this is competing closely with Empyrion and those types. Is it done better now is the question.

I'll let you know soon. You guys know how much I loathe NMS and Sean Murray, so my reaction to all the milestone updates will be terse. It is either good, or it is not.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

5. Re: No Man's Sky NEXT Video Jul 18, 2018, 13:23 Kxmode

Interesting.

"Play in third or first person, both on-foot and in ship"

Very interesting.

I've added NMS to the list of games I'm testing on my new 4K powerhouse.

News Comments > Wow Subscriptions Now Include All Expansions
10. Re: Wow Subscriptions Now Include All Expansions Jul 18, 2018, 11:21 Kxmode

Rhett wrote on Jul 18, 2018, 11:00:
Meanwhile, in Diablo 4 land...

crickets

Are those demon crickets?

News Comments > Wow Subscriptions Now Include All Expansions
9. Re: Wow Subscriptions Now Include All Expansions Jul 18, 2018, 11:20 Kxmode

Creston wrote on Jul 18, 2018, 10:08:
I guess the subscriber numbers have finally fallen low enough that Blizzard feels the need to go this route?

They've been doing this for several years and expansions.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
11. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 16, 2018, 21:32 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 20:23:
Kxmode wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 01:16:
I swear... the comprehension of individuals on this site is staggeringly bad at times.
That's rich coming from the person who thinks his cult is the best cult and spent nearly a grand on crowdfunding a video game.

That a bold strategy Redeye. Let's see if that jab pays off for you.

Sepharo wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 20:29:
Kxmode wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 01:16:
Why would I mean anything other than viewership and player numbers?

I dunno... why would you reply to a guy talking about the Steam Top 10 with a game that's not even sold on Steam? And then bring in Twitch viewers at that...

Because he called out PUBG as the number #1 contender for Islands of Nyne, and completely ignored the insanity surrounding Fortnite. Steam isn't the only platform for PC gaming.

News Comments > Star Citizen Refund Refusals
94. Re: Star Citizen Refund Refusals Jul 16, 2018, 21:21 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 20:26:
This thread has really gone off the rails...

If it reaches 100 posts, it'll be a full-blown Amtrak collision.

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Jul 16, 2018, 19:55 Kxmode

The VG247 article is a recap of The Guardian's article. I recommend the Guardian. Their's reads better and is more in-depth than the VG247 recap.

This comment was edited on Jul 16, 2018, 20:19.

92. Re: Star Citizen Refund Refusals Jul 16, 2018, 18:22 Kxmode

CJ_Parker wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 17:11:
Y'all need to lay off the red meat. Not healthy that shit.

Nooooo! You can't have my Carne Asada with Tabasco Chipotle sauce!

91. Re: Star Citizen Refund Refusals Jul 16, 2018, 18:19 Kxmode

El Pit wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 17:16:
CJ_Parker wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 17:11:
Y'all need to lay off the red meat. Not healthy that shit.

And drink A1 straight from the bottle? Hm... Might be worth a try!

Bottle? Pfft... put that in a sippie cup!

News Comments > etc.
21. Re: etc. Jul 16, 2018, 16:06 Kxmode

Flatline wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 16:02:
If you google blue whale 50 tasks or whatever you can find a list of tasks. I won't link them here.

The first link is "Suicide Prevention Lifeline." Props to Google!

81. Re: Star Citizen Refund Refusals Jul 16, 2018, 15:58 Kxmode

Beamer wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 15:56:
Kxmode wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 15:55:
jdreyer wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 14:23:
Kxmode wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 00:59:

By the way, mathematically, 98% isn't half-baked.

Neither is a steak dinner upon which a bird has shat. Doesn't make me want to eat it just because it's fully cooked.

98% isn't that. 98% is a medium rare steak dinner without the bottle of A1 steak sauce.

A1?! Heathen!
I guess it depends on where you get your steak, but A1 overpowers any beef flavor. Even a tiny bit - that stuff is so potent. Maybe good for, I dunno, Outback or Texas Roadhouse or other stuff chemically aged, but not a dry aged or decent fresh steak.

May as well go well done with ketchup!

I used it as an example dog. Replace A1 with ANY steak sauce. The point is still the same. The steak is ready to eat (98%). But the meal is missing the sauce (2%).

80. Re: Star Citizen Refund Refusals Jul 16, 2018, 15:56 Kxmode

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 15:53:
dsmart wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 12:19:
For the record, since 2015, I have WARNED that this is where things would be headed once it became clear that they could NEVER ship the games promised.
Yet all of the content shown so far is far in excess of what was originally promised. You're just jealous that it's better than the utter SHITE that you put out.

Let them fight. Popcorn

78. Re: Star Citizen Refund Refusals Jul 16, 2018, 15:55 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 14:23:
Kxmode wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 00:59:

By the way, mathematically, 98% isn't half-baked.

Neither is a steak dinner upon which a bird has shat. Doesn't make me want to eat it just because it's fully cooked.

98% isn't that. 98% is a medium rare steak dinner without the bottle of A1 steak sauce.

76. Re: Star Citizen Refund Refusals Jul 16, 2018, 15:50 Kxmode

LOUD NOISES  

News Comments > etc.
18. Re: etc. Jul 16, 2018, 15:41 Kxmode

Creston wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 15:37:
Children will be complete morons. Sigh.

Don't confuse inexperience and innocence with idiocy.

News Comments > etc.
16. Re: etc. Jul 16, 2018, 15:35 Kxmode

Disturbing details about Blue Whale's "gameplay."

"In the Blue Whale game or Blue Whale Challenge, a group of administrators or a certain curator gives a participant a task to complete daily — for a period of 50 days — the final resulting in committing suicide. The participants are expected to share photos of the challenges/tasks completed by them. Each task also needs to be photographed or videotaped, so the administrators have proof of completion and authenticity, including the final suicide."

"The curator selects teens through on personal chat and are asked repeatedly if they are sure they want to begin the game and are warned that the only way they win is by dying. If the player persists, then the challenges begin. Once the game begins and if the participant is hesitant, the curators 'threaten' to kill these kids' loved ones by making them believe they have details of their friends and families and force them into continuing the game. Then, as the kids go further, these curators obtain pictures and secrets which they can use to their benefit."

OMG!

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: How ‘Fortnite’ Became the Most Popular Video Game on Earth… Jul 16, 2018, 01:18 Kxmode

rawbelly wrote on Jul 15, 2018, 21:57:
Nah. Pac-Man.

Agree! Pac-man came up in many of the "most popular video games" lists I reviewed. Though I will admit they were kind of old, so they may not take into account Fortnite's current popularity.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
7. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 16, 2018, 01:16 Kxmode

xXStellarDadXx wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 01:03:
Kxmode wrote on Jul 15, 2018, 23:22:
born2expire wrote on Jul 15, 2018, 15:36:
Islands of Nyne: Battle Royale is at #2! its coming for PUBG!

Don't you mean Fortnite? I'm pretty sure Fortnite destroyed PUBG.

If you likes spam building and your about 12 years old...then Fortnite is for you sir...

I'm not talking about gameplay versus gameplay. I'm talking about the number of people playing or watching Fortnite versus PUBG. Case in point, on Twitch there are 251,757 viewers for FN versus 17,161 viewers for PUBG (at the time of this writing). Why would I mean anything other than viewership and player numbers?

I swear... the comprehension of individuals on this site is staggeringly bad at times.

58. Re: Star Citizen Refund Refusals Jul 16, 2018, 01:04 Kxmode

Kosumo wrote on Jul 15, 2018, 23:57:
Kxmode wrote on Jul 15, 2018, 23:14:
wrlwnd wrote on Jul 15, 2018, 23:03:
Seeing as how the backers of this "project" are some of the dumbest tools to ever walk the face of the Earth, I won't shed a tear if they don't get a dime back.

So many gullible idiots.

"What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain, it's almost impossible to eradicate."

Star Citizen is an idea, and for millions now something they are willing to invest money in. You call them "gullible idiots." So I ask you, have you ever given money to an idea that later turned out to be a foolish decision? The question is rhetorical. In other words, something to think about before you cast aspersions on others.

Day One, Chris Roberts asking you for money ……..

You are an idiot for ever thinking that Chris Roberts was ever capably of making good on those words.

Chris Roberts Lies.

Heaps of evidence before this kickstarter to show what was going to happen.

Hindsight is 20/20. I do hope you understand what that means because I'm not going to explain how utterly wrong your assessment is.

14064 Comments. 704 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo