Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Here's my full communication with CIG requesting a refund. http://pastebin.com/mSM29KZs This contains eye opening evidence.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 11453 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
9. Re: Into the Black Apr 23, 2016, 01:10 Kxmode

nin wrote on Apr 23, 2016, 00:34:
Kxmode wrote on Apr 22, 2016, 23:03:
nin wrote on Apr 22, 2016, 21:45:
Spiders terrify the shit out of me. My cats love to do this routine where they stare at the wall, directly above/behind my head. And stare. And the eyes get bigger. "Is there something back there? Dare I turn around?"

Does it look something like this?

No no no, see, I'm not clicking that. Because we used to have a guy on our help desk that was also terrified of spiders and so we'd send him emails with pictures of spiders inside. THANK YOU OUTLOOK READING PANE! : : : : )

Trust me. It's not a scary spider.

"It is possible to synthesize excited bromide in an argon matrix. Itís an excimer frozen in its excited state."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 22, 2016, 23:05 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Apr 22, 2016, 13:54:
We just moved floors, and my coworker's new cube has a door that leads to a Veranda. We're going to start a garden in it.

Cool! Share some pics when your garden is up and running.

"It is possible to synthesize excited bromide in an argon matrix. Itís an excimer frozen in its excited state."

4. Re: Into the Black Apr 22, 2016, 23:03 Kxmode

nin wrote on Apr 22, 2016, 21:45:
Spiders terrify the shit out of me. My cats love to do this routine where they stare at the wall, directly above/behind my head. And stare. And the eyes get bigger. "Is there something back there? Dare I turn around?"

Does it look something like this?

3. Re: Into the Black Apr 22, 2016, 23:00 Kxmode

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 22, 2016, 21:34:
A spider died while the reading of this story. Lights off in the room and on my smaller second monitor to the right of my main one is the linked story above. I start reading it and a fucking spider (size of a half-dollar) had the bravery to run right straight up in the middle of the screen and over the top. I (in all my manliness) scream like a blond cheerleader in a slasher movie

Is this how you looked?

News Comments > GOD EATER 2 RAGE BURST Bonuses
1. Re: GOD EATER 2 RAGE BURST Bonuses Apr 22, 2016, 22:56 Kxmode

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT... LOUD NOISES!

8. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 22, 2016, 13:11 Kxmode

Cutter wrote on Apr 22, 2016, 11:42:
Like, hug a tree and scrub an otter, man!
Beatnik

A frog with fish eyes
*beats bongo*
A frog!
with fish eyes... brother
*beats bongo*
Beatnik

On a serious note, in one corner at my office is this coffee table that hasn't being used for months. I started an herbal garden on it. So far it's been a hit with coworkers.

News Comments > Judas TMed
2. Re: Judas TMed Apr 22, 2016, 13:09 Kxmode

Maybe it's about the guy who betrayed Jesus for 30 pieces of silver.  

9. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 20, 2016, 13:44 Kxmode

nin wrote on Apr 20, 2016, 13:23:
Kxmode wrote on Apr 20, 2016, 13:05:
199,300 supporters. So exciting! Dance
I can't wait until it's over!

Me too!

5. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 20, 2016, 13:05 Kxmode

199,300 supporters. So exciting! Dance  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
4. Re: Evening Interviews Apr 20, 2016, 10:32 Kxmode

Petition currently has 196,581 supporters at a rate of about 500 supporters per hour. Not bad for a grassroots effort.  

News Comments > Overwatch Closed Beta Ends Next Week; Open Beta Details
28. Re: Overwatch Closed Beta Ends Next Week; Open Beta Details Apr 19, 2016, 21:33 Kxmode

Drayth wrote on Apr 19, 2016, 16:30:
Assley Putz is back.

..........again...

"Don't worry loves. Cavalry's here."

News Comments > BlizzCon Ticket Sales Tomorrow
11. Re: BlizzCon Ticket Sales Tomorrow Apr 19, 2016, 21:24 Kxmode

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 19, 2016, 19:36:
Kxmode wrote on Apr 19, 2016, 11:05:
nin wrote on Apr 19, 2016, 11:00:
Your crusades getting old...

That's what it feels like at times. Thankfully I'm not alone. We have large numbers for this movement.

Kxmode I understand your point. But raging against Blizzard here has as much effect as me complaining about JJ Abhram's lack of creativity with existing licences at the gas station.

I don't know if I'd put it quite like that. I think it's more like "complaining about JJ Abhram's lack of creativity with existing licences at the gas station, WHILE JJ Abrams is filling up his car at that gas station." The idea is that Blizzard operates in the same space as people who want legacy servers. Our movement has grown to encompass Youtube, Twitch, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, the Nostalrius forums, and others.

The primary reason why I'm posting here, and specifically in Blizzard threads, is because I'm a regular visitor here. The other reason relates to what nin wrote. "Yeah, post shutdown, I've not seen a single thing on the web, outside of here..." Even though our movement is all over the Internet it's not large enough. I have to believe many Blue's News visitors used to be vanilla players. I'm sure many would like to play Vanilla if they knew about the online petition, which has gained 189,492 supporters in 2 weeks.

Perhaps a failing I have is that I write things that come across as raging when nothing could be further from the truth. I'm simply passionate about it.

News Comments > etc.
19. Re: Petition for Legacy World of Warcraft Servers Passes 150k Apr 19, 2016, 13:53 Kxmode

Brazor wrote on Apr 19, 2016, 12:16:
Kxmode wrote on Apr 18, 2016, 17:06:
They couldn't secure $500 a month in donations because they didn't take donations. Everything was already paid for. The server was non profit. Just stop...

By the way I was a member of the Nostalrius staff so I know what I'm talking about.
http://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37403
Then what was the deal with this?

Read the announcement. It explains everything well enough.

5. Re: BlizzCon Ticket Sales Tomorrow Apr 19, 2016, 12:31 Kxmode

Drayth wrote on Apr 19, 2016, 12:23:
Bordering on spam.

I am logically making the correlation and causation for the timing of all these announcements as a direct result of bad PR Blizzard has sustained due to their actions against Nostalrius. It's not spam. It's very relevant. However, in the interest of mutual respect I will tone it down going forward.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2016, 11:43 Kxmode

Hey Blue, since you live in the lone wolf state do you ever find yourself saying, "Winter is coming"?  

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Apr 19, 2016, 11:08 Kxmode

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 19, 2016, 04:27:
More shit that shouldn't be on Steam.

3. Re: BlizzCon Ticket Sales Tomorrow Apr 19, 2016, 11:05 Kxmode

nin wrote on Apr 19, 2016, 11:00:
Your crusades getting old...

That's what it feels like at times. Thankfully I'm not alone. We have large numbers for this movement.

1. Re: BlizzCon Ticket Sales Tomorrow Apr 19, 2016, 10:53 Kxmode

nin wrote on Apr 19, 2016, 07:38:
Kxmode wrote on Apr 18, 2016, 22:20:
I'm sure the timing of this announcement has absolutely nothing to do with the growing vanilla moment. #Nostalrius #YouThinkYouDoButYouDont #MakeWOWGreatAgain

In other news Nostalrius' petition to Blizzard to bring back legacy servers has 175,000 signatures, and growing rapidly. Vanilla WOW team lead Mark Kern's support and comment is the second highest.

Think you're a little too biased to be connecting the dots, but whatever...

I pretty sure all these Blizzard news announcements are pure coincidence. It's obviously they're playing by a rule book.

Rule #1: Leave the internet bear alone.
Rule #3: Let the haters destroy their own credibility.
Rule #4: Silence is okay.
Rule #9: Performance creates amnesia.
Rule #10: Combat bad PR with good PR. (mine)

Blizzard can't ignore us forever...

This comment was edited on Apr 19, 2016, 11:02.

News Comments > Star Citizen Free Week
55. Re: Star Citizen Free Week Apr 19, 2016, 00:59 Kxmode

Kosumo wrote on Apr 19, 2016, 00:09:
Chris going backwards on an unicycle

"Star Citizen is never going to be finished." I think that's the first truth Chris has ever stated.

He cannot compare his definition of finish to Blizzard's or CCP's. For them finished means the game's going gold. It is actually a feature complete title ready to be shipped. Can you imagine Eve Online launching with like 3 systems and 2 planets and 70% of features missing? It's not even a game at that point. lol

News Comments > Overwatch Closed Beta Ends Next Week; Open Beta Details
2. Re: Overwatch Closed Beta Ends Next Week; Open Beta Details Apr 18, 2016, 22:47 Kxmode

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 18, 2016, 22:23:
Probably the most fun I've had in a team shooter since TF2 was first released.

Because the people who worked on vanilla WOW and TBC worked on this game. That's why it's super fun.

#Nostalrius #YouThinkYouDoButYouDont

If anyone cares about bringing back WOW Legacy servers please join the legacy movement in boycotting Blizzard by not buying any of their products or subscribing to any of their servers. Also, if you could sign the Nostalrius petition that would be swell. We're only 25k signatures away from 200k.

11453 Comments. 573 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo