Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description If you actually understand Genesis 1:1 that is the beginning of wisdom.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 12071 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
49. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 1, 2017, 18:09 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Jan 1, 2017, 12:46:
NVRMND AGAIN, you tried another drive, I WILL LEARN TO READ IN 2017

Me too.

"It is possible to synthesize excited bromide in an argon matrix. Itís an excimer frozen in its excited state."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Award Winners
32. Re: Steam Award Winners Jan 1, 2017, 18:04 Kxmode

Quboid wrote on Jan 1, 2017, 12:48:
eRe4s3r wrote on Jan 1, 2017, 02:26:
Also ETS 2 under sit back and relax? WTF? Nobody who voted that ever did a long distance delivery with traffic on.

I think I voted for ETS2 there, I think it's very relaxing. Granted, I was never too bothered about the occasional crash or speeding ticket.

I was going to vote for ETS2 too, but I think ATS is a much better game. Nothing more relaxing than driving in Nevada with some country music playing.

"It is possible to synthesize excited bromide in an argon matrix. Itís an excimer frozen in its excited state."

News Comments > Steam Top 100 of 2016
10. Re: Steam Top 100 of 2016 Jan 1, 2017, 18:00 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Jan 1, 2017, 14:37:
NMS proves there's a sucker born every minute.

Or some people can be very slick con men.

News Comments > Into the Black
28. Re: Into the Black Jan 1, 2017, 00:52 Kxmode

nin wrote on Dec 30, 2016, 23:53:
I was, too (born in 75). Carrie's recent admission that she and Ford were boning on the side would have blown my little mind.

I was born in 75 too! The 80's was the best time.

36. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 1, 2017, 00:49 Kxmode

Rigs wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 21:01:
RedEye9 wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 20:37:
Rigs wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 20:22:
RedEye9 wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 20:02:
Rigs wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 17:11:

Speaking of which, Frans, the 'underline' code DOES NOT WORK! I've tried to use it several times in posts and it won't work.

underlined

striked through

both

• fixed

• Just like I said, they don't work. And haven't for a while. Unless I'm blind and/or seeing alternate universe versions.
    It's working fine on my end with 3 different browsers (chrome, android chrome, ie and firefox), maybe it's time to clean your cache and cookies.

Wow SON OF A BITCH! You mean this whole time it worked (just not on my Chrome)?!

Well, ok, then disregard that! I guess it does work. Geez, I feel stupid, but I wonder why my Chrome install won't do it? This is what I see in Chrome. Clearing cookies and cache does nothing. It works in Firefox but I haven't used FF in a long time. I only fire it up when a site doesn't work well in Chrome. I never thought to check it out in FF too. That's really strange. Huh...

For the record the forum code for underline, strikethrough, bold, etc is rendering normal HTML code

<i>
    <blockquote>
    <b>Rigs wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 17:11:</b><br>
    <i><br>
    Speaking of which, Frans, the 'underline' code DOES NOT WORK! I've tried to use it several times in posts and it won't work. </i>
    </blockquote><br>
    <u>underlined</u><br><br>
    <strike>striked through</strike><br><br>
    <u><strike>both</strike></u><br><br>
    <b><li><font color="red">f</font><font color="green">i</font><font color="blue">x</font><font color="red">e</font><font color="green">d</font></li></b>
    </i>

That's HTML1 stuff and it should render on your browser.

35. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 1, 2017, 00:44 Kxmode

loomy wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 18:07:
    As for forum upgrades, I wish we could get some kind of upvote or 'like' or something. Or maybe something that shows how many times it's been viewed

don't do any of this

Agree! Upvote/downvote is not welcomed on this site.

34. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 1, 2017, 00:40 Kxmode

Frans wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 13:57:
    nin wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 13:46:
    One more note for the new year: There will be some scheduled maintenance on the server here tomorrow
    Gasp! Anything exciting or new?
    Just an OS upgrade, so don't hold your breath.

Windows XP? Awesome!

News Comments > Steam Award Winners
    23. Re: Steam Award Winners Jan 1, 2017, 00:36 Kxmode

These awards don't invalid the games we feel are the best. All it means is these are the games that received the most votes.  

26. Re: Into the Black Dec 30, 2016, 23:45 Kxmode

nin wrote on Dec 30, 2016, 08:32:
    It was the 80s...

I was too young to know.

News Comments > Gearbox Deathwatch?
    25. Re: Gearbox Deathwatch? Dec 30, 2016, 16:14 Kxmode

DangerDog wrote on Dec 30, 2016, 15:44:
    Maybe they should do a Aliens CM high quality remake

They did. It was the E3 demo.

News Comments > Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer Next Week
    10. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer Next Week Dec 30, 2016, 15:42 Kxmode

The Half Elf wrote on Dec 30, 2016, 12:44:
    *is confuzzled*

Is this a portmanteau of confused and puzzled?

9. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2016, 15:30 Kxmode

Can 2016 please stop killing people?

22. Re: Gearbox Deathwatch? Dec 30, 2016, 15:26 Kxmode

According to this site NMS is the 94th Steam Top Seller. They're averaging about 80 sales per day. $2,880 or thereabouts.

Update:

New development on Steam user reviews:
    RECENT: 56% Mixed (2,191 reviews)
    OVERALL: 31% Mostly Negative (80,868 reviews)

This comment was edited on Dec 30, 2016, 15:38.

21. Re: Gearbox Deathwatch? Dec 30, 2016, 15:18 Kxmode

Creston wrote on Dec 30, 2016, 14:36:
    Kxmode wrote on Dec 30, 2016, 13:00:
    Hello, Games? Anyone? The combined onslaught of negative PR, ratings, reviews, and loathing for No Man's Sky's promotion has to be hitting HG's bottom line. While it's reasonable to conclude that they made a lot of money from preorders and early purchases, I imagine those days are long gone. Coupled that with their continued investment into NMS. How is HG not on the list?

If you'd bothered to read the article, you'd see they actually mention Hello Games, but also say that for some unfathomable reason, NMS keeps selling copies.

Indeed.

"Hello Games might seem like a good knee-jerk choice, considering how badly that studioís No Manís Sky was received, but, hey, the game keeps selling."

I'm a knee-jerk.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2016, 13:03 Kxmode

Creston wrote on Dec 30, 2016, 12:47:
    You Won't Believe What NASA Hid From Us!

You don't say.

8. Re: Gearbox Deathwatch? Dec 30, 2016, 13:00 Kxmode

Hello, Games? Anyone? The combined onslaught of negative PR, ratings, reviews, and loathing for No Man's Sky's promotion has to be hitting HG's bottom line. While it's reasonable to conclude that they made a lot of money from preorders and early purchases, I imagine those days are long gone. Coupled that with their continued investment into NMS. How is HG not on the list?

News Comments > Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer Next Week
    2. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer Next Week Dec 30, 2016, 12:12 Kxmode

K

7. Re: Into the Black Dec 30, 2016, 11:53 Kxmode

and crickets.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
    4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 30, 2016, 00:33 Kxmode

Why are people watching videos on their phones while driving? What's going on with people? They can't be that stupid... can they?  

24. Re: Into the Black Dec 30, 2016, 00:26 Kxmode

Agent.X7 wrote on Dec 28, 2016, 13:44:
    Yup, her with her massive coke habit in the 80s and George Michael with his Heroin. Still sucks.

Wait. What? Princess Leia did cocaine? How am I just now learning about this?

12071 Comments. 604 pages. Viewing page 12.
    < Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo