Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Here's my full communication with CIG requesting a refund. http://pastebin.com/mSM29KZs This contains eye opening evidence.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 11399 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Rockstar North Lawsuit
5. Re: Rockstar North Lawsuit Apr 12, 2016, 17:35 Kxmode

Cutter wrote on Apr 12, 2016, 16:20:
Wow, I wonder what this is all really about.

Greed.

Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout, "Do your worst, for I will do mine!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Tourney Sets Records
9. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Tourney Sets Records Apr 12, 2016, 15:28 Kxmode

CJ_Parker wrote on Apr 12, 2016, 11:20:
theglaze wrote on Apr 12, 2016, 10:42:
Divide by 5 because of all of the alternate accounts people had streaming to try and get spectator drops...

wat?

Lemme get this shit straight: You get game item drops just from watching a fucking stream these days??

It's Blizzard. What do you expect? People facerolling their keyboards get phat lootz.

Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout, "Do your worst, for I will do mine!"

News Comments > Rockstar North Lawsuit
1. Re: Rockstar North Lawsuit Apr 12, 2016, 14:53 Kxmode

He claims he was denied access to their offices on April 1, 2015 when he attempted to return from his September 2014 sabbatical,

"LOL! Nice elaborate April Fool's joke. Right? Guys?" - Leslie Benzies

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 12, 2016, 12:33 Kxmode

I'm trying to wean myself off coffee with what I like to call the coffee patch; otherwise known as hot chocolate. Coffee  

News Comments > Chunks Early Access
2. Re: Chunks Early Access Apr 12, 2016, 12:29 Kxmode

Do the truffle shuffle
Come on...
Do it.
Come on...
(Insistent) Do it!

News Comments > Dark Souls III Released
4. Re: Dark Souls III Released Apr 12, 2016, 12:27 Kxmode

"from FromSoftware" I don't why but that gave me a chuckle.  

News Comments > Star Citizen EVA Video
29. Re: Star Citizen EVA Video Apr 10, 2016, 07:54 Kxmode

Redmask wrote on Apr 10, 2016, 07:14:
Kxmode wrote on Apr 10, 2016, 05:37:
Oh look. It's theyarearecomingforyou; our resident Star Citizen apologist and White Knight. Tell us all about Star Citizen's awesome fidelitah and wonderful immershun.

You of all people should not be singling out others about Star Citizen, you have been obsessively stalking this game since its inception and have hundreds, if not thousands of comments across forums about it. Months of this creepy behavior is not healthy, seek help.

No, I'm not a backer or a dupe account for someone else before you go into weirdo conspiracy theory mode. You're just really unhinged and its very obvious.

Or perhaps Chris Roberts is a habitual liar and incapable of self restraint. I am simply calling out what I see as a failed experiment. If you don't believe me watch Rob Irving's brutally honest assessment of Star Citizen on a recent Matt Chat Q&A. The man worked on Star Citizen and even he's thinking it's a sinking ship.

26. Re: Star Citizen EVA Video Apr 10, 2016, 05:37 Kxmode

Oh look. It's theyarearecomingforyou; our resident Star Citizen apologist and White Knight. Tell us all about Star Citizen's awesome fidelitah and wonderful immershun.  

16. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2016, 05:31 Kxmode

1badmf wrote on Apr 10, 2016, 05:10:
so three months to grind to level 60? that's if you can spend 8 hours a day on it? fuck that right in its ass tvym.

Vanilla isn't for everyone.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2016, 01:15 Kxmode

1badmf wrote on Apr 10, 2016, 01:07:
so servers pre-expansions? what's the appeal, out of curiosity?

There's a variety of reasons. Nostalgia for most. Difficulty for many. A chance to reconnect and share adventures with old friends. A chance to see what vanilla was like for those who missed it. Uncompromised classes. Whatever the reasons Vanilla is the purest form of WOW and the version remembered most fondly.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2016, 00:55 Kxmode

Sepharo wrote on Apr 9, 2016, 20:03:
HorrorScope wrote on Apr 9, 2016, 19:39:
Can one give me a quick list what a vanilla server would be?

WoW at launch right? pre-expansions.

Yes. Blizzlike is another term you may see, which means the private server matches as close to the original pre-expansion experience as possible.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2016, 00:54 Kxmode

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 9, 2016, 19:27:
Ok so they offer a vanilla server, but you still have to pay a monthly sub. How many people do you think will play then?

Lots! People are telling Blizzard if you spin up vanilla servers they would resub (I would too). Nostalrius had close to a million registered accounts and over 100,000 active.

21. Re: Star Citizen EVA Video Apr 9, 2016, 22:20 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Apr 9, 2016, 20:32:
Kxmode wrote on Apr 9, 2016, 20:13:
Vaporware
Meh, that's probably the wrong term for it. 2.3 plays nicely, even if it's only one environment. They'll just never make it a "universe" of 100 systems before they run out of money. There's a reason E:D and NMS went procedural.

That's why I called it vaporware. It's never going to have all the things pitched, like 100 systems. Even if the game is released it won't be complete.

15. Re: Star Citizen EVA Video Apr 9, 2016, 20:13 Kxmode

Vaporware  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 9, 2016, 18:03 Kxmode

Over 55,000 people signed Nostalrius' petition to encourage Blizzard open an official vanilla server. 55,000 is more people that the total number of registered accounts for some modern MMOs.  

News Comments > Blizzard Stops Private WoW Server
13. Re: Blizzard Stops Private WoW Server Apr 9, 2016, 18:01 Kxmode

JohnBirshire wrote on Apr 8, 2016, 17:01:
Kxmode wrote on Apr 8, 2016, 00:15:
Don't worry, the support staff of the other servers were told the same thing. Free labor. Don't let it bother you.

Rolleyes

News Comments > The Assembly This Summer
4. Re: The Assembly This Summer Apr 9, 2016, 02:47 Kxmode

Ant wrote on Apr 8, 2016, 23:48:
Frijoles wrote on Apr 8, 2016, 22:31:
Tom wrote on Apr 8, 2016, 20:17:
Dang it, I was hoping it was this Assembly in VR. Or at least this one.

Future Crew forever!! I had the same thought.
Me too!! Second Reality ruled.

I am not an Atomic playboy!

25. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 8, 2016, 19:10 Kxmode

nin wrote on Apr 8, 2016, 18:38:
Also: meep meep zip boom

Such language

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 8, 2016, 18:26 Kxmode

Cancelled my Netflix account.  

News Comments > Quantum Break PC Issues
29. Re: Quantum Break PC Issues Apr 8, 2016, 17:32 Kxmode

DangerDog wrote on Apr 8, 2016, 16:34:
Kind of happy this is happening, UWP needs to die in a fire.

Microsoft probably feels the game is working fine, you don't need more than 30 er 25 hmmm 18 frames per second or so.

Microsoft logic:

1 frame = A picture
A picture = 1,000 words of information
18 frames = 18,000 words of information

Look at how fast information appears on screen!

11399 Comments. 570 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo