Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request
Description TamperMonkey scripts:
- Hide Users on BluesNews
- Min Price Filter for SteamDB
- Steam Wishlist Sale Items
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 14333 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 CitizenCon Trailer
68. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 CitizenCon Trailer Oct 12, 2018, 18:29 Kxmode

KilrathiAce wrote on Oct 12, 2018, 03:16:
Now imagine if this was new wing commander game within the well established wing commander universe, man IMAGINE.... sigh but instead we got this paint drying experience.

Unfortunately, EA said no to Chris when he asked for the WC license. That's why he went with Star Citizen / SQ42.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

67. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 - CitizenCon Trailer Oct 12, 2018, 18:26 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Oct 11, 2018, 19:51:
wtf_man wrote on Oct 11, 2018, 11:12:
Well, if the game is half as good as that trailer makes it... I'll be satisfied for my $25 original backing.

Have no intention of playing the MMO though. I was only looking for a modern Wing Commander game when I backed this.

SQ 42 will be finished in a year or so. The MMO will never be finished.

They said that about SQ42 two years ago. Even created a sizzling trailer with Gary Oldman giving a speech.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

News Comments > Call of Cthulhu System Specs
2. Re: John Carmack and ZeniMax Settle Oct 12, 2018, 18:24 Kxmode

Steele Johnson wrote on Oct 12, 2018, 12:02:
Didn't this game come out about 3 times over a span of 20 years?

That's just madness!

News Comments > PUBG Investigating Matchmaking Issues
2. Re: John Carmack and ZeniMax Settle Oct 12, 2018, 18:22 Kxmode

Random PUBG player: "Whatev... Let's see how Fortnite is fairing these days."  

News Comments > John Carmack and ZeniMax Settle
4. Re: John Carmack and ZeniMax Settle Oct 12, 2018, 18:20 Kxmode

Maybe the miscaptialization was the last shot fired.  

40. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 - CitizenCon Trailer Oct 11, 2018, 16:18 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Oct 11, 2018, 15:07:
Anyone seen DS? :D

Hopefully not!

39. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 - CitizenCon Trailer Oct 11, 2018, 16:16 Kxmode

El Pit wrote on Oct 11, 2018, 12:35:
Virtual bridges on sale...

I've got a paper bridge to sell you Deal

38. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 - CitizenCon Trailer Oct 11, 2018, 16:08 Kxmode

wtf_man wrote on Oct 11, 2018, 11:12:
Well, if the game is half as good as that trailer makes it...

The SC devs are REALLY good at creating sizzling trailers. How else can they keep this project afloat? I can imagine merch doesn't move fast enough to fund the dream.

37. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 CitizenCon Trailer Oct 11, 2018, 16:06 Kxmode

Holy moly. The scene from Macbeth is SO appropriate.

---

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow!
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

News Comments > For Honor Passes 15M Players; Offers New Marching Fire Trailer
8. Re: For Honor Passes 15M Players; Offers New Marching Fire Trailer Oct 11, 2018, 09:37 Kxmode

necrosis wrote on Oct 10, 2018, 19:49:
Amazing how people will keep playing hot shit.

Actually, the headline is misleading. It's saying that how many PLAYED it. Not keep playing it.

News Comments > Internet Archive Launches Commodore 64 Library
8. Re: Internet Archive Launches Commodore 64 Library Oct 10, 2018, 23:08 Kxmode

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 10, 2018, 19:58:
Dude.

Dude!

News Comments > Strange Brigade Thrice Damned Released
6. Re: Strange Brigade Thrice Damned Released Oct 10, 2018, 15:29 Kxmode

I think "The Uncanny Corp" would've been a better name.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Oct 10, 2018, 14:36 Kxmode

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 10, 2018, 09:24:
Wow, fuck Ubisoft. I guess I won't be getting Ass Creed Odyssey even on sale, oh well.

Really wish I hadn't started that "Ass Creed" language.

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Oct 9, 2018, 20:08 Kxmode

A lot of the complaints can be fixed with a cheat. I use a cheat to let me teleport around the map quickly. It's nice to go anywhere in seconds (I have all the synchronization points unlocked). I think the Greeks in the game would think I had omnipresence. I don't use the cheat all the time, but sometimes it helps make the experience smoother. Like when I'm in a pickle dealing with a fort full of soldiers, and then a bounty hunter appears. Enable the cheat, one-shot the BH, disable the cheat, and then go back to what I was doing.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
18. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2018, 15:35 Kxmode

Happy anniversary Blue! Thank you, Frans! We can't forget your tireless efforts.  

News Comments > WWE 2K19 Released
1. Re: WWE 2K19 Released Oct 9, 2018, 13:32 Kxmode

You thought it was wrestling? ... Acting!  

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Introduces Mal'Ganis
1. Re: Heroes of the Storm Introduces Mal'Ganis Oct 8, 2018, 20:12 Kxmode

HOTS is the Jump The Shark of Blizzard titles.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
9. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 8, 2018, 03:09 Kxmode

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Oct 7, 2018, 14:57:
I've always wondered what Chinese Parents were like.. and now I can buy them on steam! Thanks Gabe!

Oh you!

News Comments > Steel Rats Next Month
2. Re: Steel Rats Next Month Oct 7, 2018, 22:05 Kxmode

Riffraff!
Steel rats!
Soundrel!
Take that!

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Odyssey Released
15. Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Released Oct 7, 2018, 17:52 Kxmode

Quinn wrote on Oct 7, 2018, 08:11:
A story of ancient Greece and Sparta, told with beautiful graphics and solid gameplay. Naval combat, ground combat, a great exploration mechanic and added RPG elements like gear, crafting, unlockable abilities and dialogue choices (with some of them impacting the story strongly).

In this day and age, I can't find a reason to bitch about this game even if I reach deep into my well of negativity.

When I got to the list of Cult of Kosmos targets I just about lost it! I thought the game was done revealing a new system with the navel combat, and then that happened! I was like what?! This game is like EVERY Assassin's Creed game ever made all rolled into one game. I feel like the name of the game describes the Dev's efforts in making it.

I'm ALSO extremely happy the story of the modern day Assassins vs Templars conflict is back!

14333 Comments. 717 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo