Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description TamperMonkey scripts:
- Hide Users on BluesNews
- Min Price Filter for SteamDB
- Steam Wishlist Sale Items
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 13325 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Origins: The Hidden Ones Next Week
6. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 17, 2018, 01:29 Kxmode

Creston wrote on Jan 17, 2018, 00:56:
1badmf wrote on Jan 17, 2018, 00:36:
are they both really that good? i have both sitting in my 'to play' q, maybe they should move up to the front.

I really liked AC Origins. I can see why some people felt that there was too much of a "forced side missions" feel to it, since there's one or two parts in the game where your minimum level requirement between the main missions jumps up by like 5 or 6 levels, but if you do some exploring and side missions naturally, you won't even notice this. (I guess some people play a game like this by literally rushing between the main missions and never even looking at anything else?)

If you enjoy exploring, ACO is awesome. So many beautiful things to stand and gawp at.

I echo all of your points!

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 4: CHORUS: And now, dear viewers, shall our play go to \ A Planet stark and drear for our next scene. \ Imagine sand and rocks within thy view. \ Prepare thy souls - we fly to Tatooine!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
11. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 17, 2018, 01:10 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Jan 14, 2018, 15:44:
Kxmode wrote on Jan 14, 2018, 14:05:
Derp.
Judging like a good christian hypocrite.
The whole family are Jehovah Witnesses, are you sure you don't know them?

I didn't find an article, report, or Op-Ed denoting the family's faith. The only religious blurb I could see was in the linked article. It stated sister "Autumn White (foreground) with husband Chris White and her parents in the background during a Christmas church service." Pretty sure that means the whole family isn't JW. The Witnesses don't celebrate Christmas. Is this what you do with your free time? That's really sad on all kinds of levels.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 4: CHORUS: And now, dear viewers, shall our play go to \ A Planet stark and drear for our next scene. \ Imagine sand and rocks within thy view. \ Prepare thy souls - we fly to Tatooine!

4. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 17, 2018, 00:53 Kxmode

1badmf wrote on Jan 17, 2018, 00:36:
are they both really that good? i have both sitting in my 'to play' q, maybe they should move up to the front.

Yes. If you're in the mood for ancient history go ACO. If you're in the mood for sci-fi post apocalyptic go HZD.

News Comments > etc.
10. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 16, 2018, 21:44 Kxmode

Quboid wrote on Jan 14, 2018, 16:24:
RedEye9 wrote on Jan 14, 2018, 15:44:
Kxmode wrote on Jan 14, 2018, 14:05:
Derp.
Judging like a good christian hypocrite.
The whole family are Jehovah Witnesses, are you sure you don't know them?

Geez man, let it go. Leave the mocking for when he brings his religion up, if you must.

I don't mind. Redeye clearly dislikes what I post, and he's free to voice his opinion.

News Comments > PC FINAL FANTASY XV in March; Specs [Updated]
20. Re: PC FINAL FANTASY XV in March; Specs [Updated] Jan 16, 2018, 21:39 Kxmode

Slick wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 15:37:
Kxmode wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 15:00:
ForgedReality wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 13:48:
Plus, I mean, it's a console game.

Have you played Horizon Zero Dawn?

I don't even know what he means...

"I mean, it's a console game"... what?

It's made for one x86 CPU and GPU with RAM, HDD instead of another? The fuck is the difference?

If he meant "it's meant to be played with a controller" then he might have a shadow of a point. But who in the hell doesn't have a controller for their PC these days? Some games just work better with controllers, why would you limit yourself? Too much self-respect to lower yourself to playing with a controller = console trash?

How is this thinking still alive?

"Previous ports were fucking terribly done. Plus, I mean, it's a console game." ForgedReality is painting with a broad brush the connection between terrible ports and console games in general. My question implies he hasn't played ANY console games, otherwise he would know not all console games are terrible.

2. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins: The Hidden Ones Next Week Jan 16, 2018, 21:31 Kxmode

Both ACO and HZD are sleeper hits for me for different reasons.

ACO = I knew Ubisoft was trying hard to make a better AC title, but I did not expect the game to be so good.

HZD = I was aware of this game but didn't pay attention to it. I originally bought a PS4 PRO to play FF15 but ended up playing HZD instead. Not only was the game more accessible to play -- the devs did an excellent job helping me learn the controls -- but the game, itself, was incredibly immersive. Both the story and 4K visuals are mind-blowing.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to the ACO expansion and freebie content.

11. Re: PC FINAL FANTASY XV in March; Specs [Updated] Jan 16, 2018, 15:00 Kxmode

ForgedReality wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 13:48:
Plus, I mean, it's a console game.

Have you played Horizon Zero Dawn?

10. Re: PC FINAL FANTASY XV in March; Specs [Updated] Jan 16, 2018, 14:59 Kxmode

I have this for the PS4 Pro so I'll try and play it on the console and save myself money.  

News Comments > Another Fortnite Lawsuit
4. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 15, 2018, 03:37 Kxmode

jamiedj99 wrote on Jan 14, 2018, 21:55:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-vaVONdETQ this is youtube were talking about once its posted to the cloud it will always be on the cloud. Do news properly please

Something something something Fortnite. Something something something my crew. Something something something glitch. Something something something subscribe and follow. Mindless rambling. I'll pass.

News Comments > etc.
7. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 14, 2018, 14:05 Kxmode

Disgusting human being.  

News Comments > ESA Rebukes President Trump
167. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 12, 2018, 22:52 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Jan 12, 2018, 22:27:
Kxmode wrote on Jan 12, 2018, 20:42:
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

/drops mic/

For someone who hates politics, you sure are a glutton for punishment.

The quote was apropos.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 12, 2018, 22:50 Kxmode

The latest Windows update replaced my Start menu with Windows defaults. Another quality Microsoft product... . :-/  

157. Re: ESA Rebukes President Trump Jan 12, 2018, 21:06 Kxmode

Schornstein wrote on Jan 12, 2018, 21:03:
Reading these comments as a German all I have to say: poor America, this country is seriously in trouble

You act like all of us are involved in this? I'm not. Neutrality is a blessing; all the time. Dance

152. Re: ESA Rebukes President Trump Jan 12, 2018, 20:42 Kxmode

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

/drops mic/

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 Tweet
10. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Tweet Jan 11, 2018, 12:09 Kxmode

Flatline wrote on Jan 11, 2018, 11:51:
Kxmode wrote on Jan 10, 2018, 23:10:
Creston wrote on Jan 10, 2018, 20:19:
I hope it's not a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

That's a standard CIG tweet.

I thought that was "deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp"

No. That would be a Peter Molyneux tweet about his products. A CIG tweet is all about fire and brimstone, with little substance. At least there's a new concept JPG ship on sale for a measly $450.

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 Tweet
6. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Tweet Jan 10, 2018, 23:10 Kxmode

Creston wrote on Jan 10, 2018, 20:19:
I hope it's not a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

That's a standard CIG tweet.

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 3.1 in March
45. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 3.1 in March Jan 7, 2018, 11:42 Kxmode

VaranDragon wrote on Jan 7, 2018, 05:00:
Kxmode wrote on Jan 6, 2018, 15:47:
That will leave our final build of the year in late December.

Perhaps they never heard of the story of the Boy who cried wolf?

And the moral of the story? To quote one of my favorite Star Trek characters, never tell the same lie more than once!

Another memorable Star Trek quote:
"Of all the stories you told me, which ones were true and which ones weren't?"
"My dear Doctor, they're all true."
"Even the lies?"
"Especially the lies."

Truly, relevant.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
26. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 7, 2018, 11:39 Kxmode

Blue, are you okay?
So, Blue, are you okay? Are you okay, Blue?
Blue, are you okay?
Blue, are you okay?
Blue, are you okay?

37. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 3.1 in March Jan 7, 2018, 03:13 Kxmode

TheVocalMinority wrote on Jan 7, 2018, 00:30:
The Half Elf wrote on Jan 6, 2018, 21:58:
Kxmode wrote on Jan 6, 2018, 18:47:
Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 6, 2018, 18:43:
Good plan, when in doubt use caps! *ugh* Go play SC and leave us alone.

Isn't it the villain who yells, "They'll see. I'll make them all pay!"?

You forgot 'while he's petting a white Himalayan cat'.

LOL I think you have all misunderstood post 25.

Man I love these Star Citizen discussions.

I understood 25 perfectly. It's a sarcastic take on post 22. I'm merely adding to post 25. NicklePop sounds like a villain.

27. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 3.1 in March Jan 6, 2018, 18:47 Kxmode

Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 6, 2018, 18:43:
Good plan, when in doubt use caps! *ugh* Go play SC and leave us alone.

Isn't it the villain who yells, "They'll see. I'll make them all pay!"?

13325 Comments. 667 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo