Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description If you actually understand Genesis 1:1 that is the beginning of wisdom.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 12131 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > E3 Opens to Public
3. Re: E3 Opens to Public Feb 8, 2017, 20:45 Kxmode

Maybe that was my experience with PAX in Seattle several years ago.

"It is possible to synthesize excited bromide in an argon matrix. Itís an excimer frozen in its excited state."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > E3 Opens to Public
1. Re: E3 Opens to Public Feb 8, 2017, 20:20 Kxmode

Or you can sit in the comfort of your home and watch the free 1080p stream without the hassle of LA traffic and gamer body funk. Wacko  

"It is possible to synthesize excited bromide in an argon matrix. Itís an excimer frozen in its excited state."

News Comments > Out of the Blue
28. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 8, 2017, 18:49 Kxmode

https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/newinterstellarmedium_art.jpg. Awesome!  

26. Re: On Sale Feb 8, 2017, 14:45 Kxmode

nin wrote on Feb 8, 2017, 08:29:
It would help if you stopped injecting it.

Absolutely. I'll hold back, especially on Out of the Blue.

News Comments > WWE 2K17 Released
4. Re: WWE 2K17 Released Feb 8, 2017, 14:10 Kxmode

pretend sport of professional wrasslin'

Toff

21. Re: On Sale Feb 8, 2017, 02:58 Kxmode

BobBob wrote on Feb 7, 2017, 19:14:
Normally, I could careless about celebrities ... but ... Cry

nooooo.

20. Re: On Sale Feb 8, 2017, 02:54 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Feb 7, 2017, 20:19:
Kxmode wrote on Feb 7, 2017, 18:17:
As a Christian, it just blows my mind how misinformed people are about the basic tenets of Christianity.
As a normal person it just blows my mind how misinformed people are about an ancient book of magic riddles written for those who were dumb enough to eat raw pork.

And William Shakespeare is merely an English writer who put nouns, verbs, adjectives, and meter to paper.

Just saying, for many, the Bible is a life-changing book that feeds their spiritual need. For others, it's a meaningless book of magic riddles. I would ask that you have some form of decorum for those of us who do hold the Bible in high regard.

19. Re: On Sale Feb 8, 2017, 02:33 Kxmode

Always wondered if 3000 AD's address is real. It is of course, but it appears to either be empty or rented by a lot, and a lot, and a lot of people, simultaneously. Over 6,000 at least. Before you ask, yes I'm bored, and no, I can't sleep. I was up late researching landlord/tenant law. My neighbor is a renter. I know who the homeowners are and where they live. I have their email addresses (all 15 of them) and most recently used cell numbers. I also know five of one the owner's relatives and where they live. I have four plans drawn up on how to handle the situation. Plan A is in effect and will require noticeable results before moving to Plan B.

I'm not playing anymore. It got real.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 7, 2017, 18:17 Kxmode

BobBob wrote on Feb 7, 2017, 13:07:
Welcome to the New Dark Age.

From Wikipedia. "DeVos, a Calvinist Christian, in 2001 has listed education activism and reform efforts as a means to "advance Godís Kingdom". In an interview that year, she also said that "changing the way we approach ... the system of education in the country...really may have greater Kingdom gain in the long run."

As a Christian, she should know this is not how God's Kingdom is advanced. It is primarily accomplished through the door to door ministry and one-to-one conversations like Jesus, his disciplines, and first century Christians did, and the way JW's do it today. Matthew 24:14 states quite literally, "this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." Thereby this ministry becomes a grassroots effort to be organized on a global scale. Jesus said the "good news about God's Kingdom" isn't something just for one country or region. It is for "all the inhabited earth."

More to the point God's Kingdom has nothing to do with the United States government or any government, nor any programs of the government. Jesus said to Judean governor Pontius Pilate, "My Kingdom is no part of this world. If my Kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be handed over to the Jews. However, as it is, my Kingdom is not from this source." (John 18:36) This passage can be summed up in one word: neutrality. A Christian (or follower of Christ) cannot be a citizen of God's Kingdom (of whom Jesus is king) and yet work for or support a foreign government (like the U.S.), much like a U.S. Ambassador could not and would not get involved in the politics of another nation. Their loyalty lies with their country. The only caveats provided in the Bible are the following:

1. (Matthew 22:21) ďPay back, therefore, Caesarís things to Caesar, but Godís things to God.Ē The government provides essential services like fire, police, infrastructure, and so forth. It is fair and moral to pay for these services regardless of what people feel about taxes.

2. (Romans 13:1) "Let every person be in subjection to the superior authorities, for there is no authority except by God; the existing authorities stand placed in their relative positions by God." This means to be a good resident. Obey the laws. Don't cause problems, and as long as the laws do not conflict with God's law (e.g. telling witnesses to stop their ministry work) do as they ask. Also, in order for the "good news about God's Kingdom" to happen there needs to be some measure of order and stability otherwise there'd be chaos. Hence the reason why "the existing authorities stand placed in their relative positions by God." He only allows them to exist to achieve his goals.

As a Christian, it just blows my mind how misinformed people are about the basic tenets of Christianity. The blending of politics and religion has to be one of the most asinine things imaginable and has led to nothing but centuries of bloodshed. None of the first century Christians, including Jesus himself, ever held a political office or involved themselves in politics, or even join a nation's military. However, I digress...

The school system should only exist to educate children on the topics that will help them in life (e.g. reading, writing, math, and so forth).

10. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 7, 2017, 15:32 Kxmode

Two aspiring doggos... instant pupvote!  

9. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 7, 2017, 15:29 Kxmode

Is New Orleans the redheaded stepchild of the U.S.?  

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor Alpha This Week
5. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor Alpha This Week Feb 7, 2017, 13:18 Kxmode

grudgebearer wrote on Feb 7, 2017, 11:03:
Why in all holy hell they decided to use the 40k Inquisitor concept to make a diablo-clone, is just beyond all comprehension.

Because 10 years ago everyone was making a WOW clone.

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor Alpha This Week
4. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor Alpha This Week Feb 7, 2017, 13:17 Kxmode

Appropriately related music

52. Re: On Sale Feb 7, 2017, 02:03 Kxmode

Update: OMG! Why is the dog out in the cold and rain? Who does this to their animal?! I'm hearing this animal bark. I'm really starting to dislike my neighbor. This is not cool. I'm not a dog person but I also don't like to see animals suffer.

I'm crying now. The dog is literally whimpering. Oh my god...

News Comments > Fallout 4 High-Resolution Textures
14. Re: On Sale Feb 7, 2017, 02:01 Kxmode

Screenshot for those of us on peasant computers.  

News Comments > Use WoW Gold for Other Blizzard Games
10. Re: On Sale Feb 7, 2017, 01:53 Kxmode

ViRGE wrote on Feb 7, 2017, 00:19:
Important distinction though: Blizzard isn't generating gold out of thin air. The gold you get for selling a token comes from other players.

That's a great point I hadn't considered. Thanks for sharing that.

48. Re: On Sale Feb 6, 2017, 23:38 Kxmode

Orogogus wrote on Feb 6, 2017, 21:16:
Well... I can sort of see that. One obsessive bully who's fixated on screwing his neighbor can generate a really large amount of BS testimony and evidence.

Which is why I provided audio recordings. They are unedited and raw. If AC listens to them, they'll hear what I hear. I didn't have enough storage space to record hours of it, but it provides the audio proof of the issue along with the logs.

Edit: Going to reach out to County Assessors and find out who owns this house. If the current resident is a renter, I might be able to contact the home's owner and let them know about the situation. It's possible they may not know there is a nuisance dog on the premises.

This comment was edited on Feb 7, 2017, 00:00.

News Comments > Use WoW Gold for Other Blizzard Games
7. Re: On Sale Feb 6, 2017, 23:26 Kxmode

eRe4s3r wrote on Feb 6, 2017, 20:52:
Gold sellers and gold farmers will have a field day

Blizzard IS the gold seller. You can buy gold via the tokens, and max-level character boosts for $60. That's the sort of garbage Blizzard used to ban players for. Now it's a featured part of the cash shop.

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Feb 6, 2017, 23:23 Kxmode

Worth a mention. Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns plus the core game - 50% off until 2/8 (this Wednesday).

43. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 6, 2017, 20:35 Kxmode

eRe4s3r wrote on Feb 6, 2017, 19:38:
PPs.: If noise becomes a big problem you should consider legal action and DOCUMENTATION. I have never heard of a city that takes documented and video proof of serious noise violations after 10pm not extremely serious indeed.

Did that too. Provided my city's Animal Control a detailed log representing weeks of infractions plus two audio recordings of 30+ minutes each. Their response to all my evidence and I quote: "You will need to have the involvement of another neighbor who will participate in the abatement process before your complaint can be completed." It's almost like they are treating me as the guilty party and the burden of proof is on me. I don't understand how getting another resident involved somehow makes the proof legit beyond the detailed logs and audio recording I provided. I'm the one at ground zero of this fury terrorist. I'm suffering the most. I also feel like I have a case against the city for dereliction of duty. Not enforcing some sort of noise control law at 1:30 AM goes WAY beyond animal control issues.

12131 Comments. 607 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo