Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request
Description TamperMonkey scripts:
- Hide Users on BluesNews
- Min Price Filter for SteamDB
- Steam Wishlist Sale Items
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 14447 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 23, 2018, 22:15 Kxmode

The iconic Culling of Stratholme video is so amazing in the reforged Warcraft engine! Very tempted to preorder.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

15. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 23, 2018, 19:34 Kxmode

I recovered my incorrectly delivered property. No harm. No foul. Redeye just wanted to start something with me like he always does. Immature.  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

12. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 23, 2018, 18:27 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Nov 23, 2018, 18:09:
Pro'er tip
If you don't want to get shot in Texas, Don't take packages from peoples houses.

This isn't Texas. This is California. It's my package. It had my name and address on the box. You better believe I'll take it. Putting it on the wrong doorstep doesn't automatically make it theirs.

Pro-tip: Tell Amazon to be more accurate on their deliveries.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 23, 2018, 17:44 Kxmode

Amazon has a fantastic mapping system for tracking your order! It showed me when delivery would happen, or more precisely not occur. I saw the dot on the map several homes away, and then Amazon said: "delivered!" Obviously, it wasn't. So I grabbed my umbrella and in the pouring rain went to my neighbor's homes near where the dot stopped. Then across the street, I saw the familiar Amazon smiley box on a doorstep, and I knew that was my package. Sure enough! It was. Amazon needs to let FedEx or UPS deliver. 2-day prime is utterly worthless if they deliver to the wrong address. It's not like it was a hard address. My house number is 9268. They delivered to 9285. Mine doesn't even have 5 in it. LOL! Amateurs.

Google map like tracking feature: 10/10!!!!
Delivery: 0/10!!!!

Pro-tip: If you use Prime you may get Amazon's unmarked delivery van. These guys are not UPS or FedEx so they don't operate with the same level of oversight as them. If the item is something you want, then there's a 50% chance it won't be delivered. Just keep an eye on the tracking map dot and watch where it lands. If it says "Your next!" and you notice the dot several homes away then you know the person is at the wrong house. Quickly go to the homes in the area and get your stuff.

News Comments > No Man's Sky Free Visions Update Tomorrow
9. Re: No Man's Sky Free Visions Update Tomorrow Nov 21, 2018, 13:26 Kxmode

DrEvil wrote on Nov 21, 2018, 13:08:
Kxmode wrote on Nov 21, 2018, 12:19:
RedEye9 wrote on Nov 21, 2018, 12:17:
These developers are rock stars worthy of worship for stcking around and improving their game. god bless'em

And Sean Murray is still a liar who used fraud to build these continuous updates.

Dude, give it a rest.

No. Not until I get my $60 worth, and I will get my money's worth one way or another.

8. Re: No Man's Sky Free Visions Update Tomorrow Nov 21, 2018, 13:25 Kxmode

DrEvil wrote on Nov 21, 2018, 13:04:
Kxmode wrote on Nov 21, 2018, 12:03:
* built on a foundation of lies

Your comments certainly are.

Everything I've posted about Sean Murray and his "fever pitch" is factual. You can Google any of it.

3. Re: No Man's Sky Free Visions Update Tomorrow Nov 21, 2018, 12:19 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Nov 21, 2018, 12:17:
These developers are rock stars worthy of worship for stcking around and improving their game. god bless'em

And Sean Murray is still a liar who used fraud to build these continuous updates.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 21, 2018, 12:13 Kxmode

Supplies of GTX 1070 on eBay has risen enough that sellers are now offering them at between $200-300, which is an excellent price for a card that's 25% below 1080's performance.  

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization VI: Gathering Storm Announced
10. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization VI: Gathering Storm Announced Nov 21, 2018, 12:03 Kxmode

Armengar wrote on Nov 21, 2018, 02:40:
Kxmode wrote on Nov 20, 2018, 23:45:
Gist I get from the trailer:

- Humans bad
- Earth good

- money good
- people bad

pizza and milk
why not

1. Re: No Man's Sky Free Visions Update Tomorrow Nov 21, 2018, 12:03 Kxmode

* built on a foundation of lies  

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization VI: Gathering Storm Announced
7. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization VI: Gathering Storm Announced Nov 20, 2018, 23:45 Kxmode

Gist I get from the trailer:

- Humans bad
- Earth good

News Comments > etc., etc.
15. Re: Man Child reportedly destroys Gamestop store over Fallout 76 Nov 20, 2018, 21:39 Kxmode

That's not a Man Child. That's a Child Child. A Man Child is someone who plays like a child, but doesn't act the fool like one.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
14. Re: etc., etc. Nov 20, 2018, 21:31 Kxmode

Fallout 76's Reception Has Been Worse Than Anyone Could Have Imagined. Can Bethesda Right the Ship?

This headline makes it sound like no one saw this coming.

Rather: "Fallout 76's Reception Has Been Worse Than Anyone Who Is Completely Clueless As To Game's Current State Could Have Imagined. Can Bethesda Right the Ship?"

Everyone who paid attention to, participated in, and (or) watched beta reviews knew F76 was DOA.

News Comments > Battlefield V Launches
38. Re: Battlefield V Launches Nov 20, 2018, 17:13 Kxmode

Is this the one with an alternate battle royale World War Z? Zombie  

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: etc. Nov 20, 2018, 16:49 Kxmode

Kain wrote on Nov 20, 2018, 10:25:
What a shame, the Steam Link is an excellent niche product that functioned almost flawlessly. On a wired home network there was no discernible latency to speak of and you can use it to mirror your desktop too. Valve gives up on these things too quickly, they should've iterated on it. I understand they are going ahead with the software app instead which is fine but the Link provided a very easy way to play your PC stuff in a different room. It could have been a competitor to the Nvidia Shield had they ever supported it with streaming apps/content like they said they were going to.

Ah well, onto the massive pile of other half baked Valve projects and lofty ideas that go nowhere.

2015 is more than enough time for Valve to know if it is profitable. There's not enough market demand for it. Their decision then becomes a pivot point for Nvidia's Shield. Either Shield does well due to monopoly market share, or demand continues to diminish, and nVidia ends production. In either case, expect to see the Link, on eBay for $300+ as potential passing interest turns into a fad-like demand.

News Comments > HELLGATE: London Calling
11. Re: HELLGATE: London Calling Nov 17, 2018, 00:52 Kxmode

2 SPOOKY 4 ME  

News Comments > The Sims 4 Get Famous Released
1. Re: The Sims 4 Get Famous Released Nov 16, 2018, 20:20 Kxmode

EA's codename for this project: GET PROFITS CHA-CHING  

News Comments > Cliff Bleszinski: "I am NEVER making another game"
33. Re: Cliff Bleszinski: Nov 16, 2018, 14:33 Kxmode

100% of closing businesses with 401Ks and health plans do this and they don't complain about it. That's just the cost of being a business owner. So maybe what Mr. Bleszinski should articulate is, "I am NEVER going to own and run another video game studio." He strikes me as a good game developer but a horrible businessman.  

21. Re: Star Citizen Free Fly Next Week Nov 15, 2018, 22:17 Kxmode

We are now at the BROWN level. 370 for the entire Sacramento Region. 301+ is considered Hazardous. I have headaches.

http://www.sparetheair.com/aqirealtime.cfm

11. Re: AI Trying To Design Inspirational Posters Goes Horribly And Hilariously Wrong. Nov 15, 2018, 22:12 Kxmode

First attempt  

14447 Comments. 723 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo