Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Here's my full communication with CIG requesting a refund. http://pastebin.com/mSM29KZs This contains eye opening evidence.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 11745 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > No Man's Sky Patch Update
7. Re: No Man's Sky Patch Update Oct 12, 2016, 22:54 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Oct 12, 2016, 20:36:
Cool, they are patching the game. Now if they could only patch the broken folks who pre-order games.

Absolutely. I was one of those broken people to preorder. I thought I did significant homework, but it all came down to Sean and his word. Well, NMS taught me a vital lesson. Never trust anyone, especially a millennial in a flannel shirt with an "aww shucks" demeanor. As far as warning people from preordering. You did it. Total Biscuit has done it. Unfortunately, there is a long way to go. Check out what happened when someone tried to warn Steam users from the pain of preorder disappointment on Shadow Warrior 2. Vitriol, to say the least.

"It is possible to synthesize excited bromide in an argon matrix. Itís an excimer frozen in its excited state."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Beyond Good & Evil for Free
22. Re: Beyond Good & Evil for Free Oct 12, 2016, 20:57 Kxmode

Acleacius wrote on Oct 12, 2016, 20:12:
Kxmode wrote on Oct 12, 2016, 19:41:
Acleacius wrote on Oct 12, 2016, 19:18:
at least until 'the dictator' gets elected. Protest

Are you referring to Sacha Baron Cohen?
Bah, that was a low blow! Winkrazz The Great Dictator

I'll keep my day job.

"It is possible to synthesize excited bromide in an argon matrix. Itís an excimer frozen in its excited state."

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed
146. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 12, 2016, 20:55 Kxmode

NasWulf wrote on Oct 12, 2016, 20:46:
But Daddy .... i want it NOOOOWWWWWWWW - veruca salt (that ones for the Kxmode)

Please don't bring me into your backyard brawl, mister.

144. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 12, 2016, 20:38 Kxmode

Is time spent on engine development separate than the time dedicated to game development or are they treated as single development time?

19. Re: Beyond Good & Evil for Free Oct 12, 2016, 19:41 Kxmode

Acleacius wrote on Oct 12, 2016, 19:18:
at least until 'the dictator' gets elected. Protest

Are you referring to Sacha Baron Cohen?

137. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 12, 2016, 19:36 Kxmode

Drayth wrote on Oct 12, 2016, 14:50:
Don't worry guys, I'm going to change my handle to Chr1sRbrtz so you all have someone to yell at.

"Stop. Don't. Come back." - Willy Wonka Toff

135. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 12, 2016, 19:27 Kxmode

CJ_Parker wrote on Oct 12, 2016, 15:43:
MacLeod wrote on Oct 12, 2016, 15:33:
but has a post history of 59 posts, at least 50 of which are all about SC, and includes paragraph long rants about how they're doing everything right.

Sockpuppet much?

But... but... but... he is only interested in the SUPER-AWESOME TEKNOLOGEEEEE!!!111

I mean no other developer has ever had 64-bit precision in their game. No one has ever done procedural generation before. And no one has ever made a game where you can choose to play in 1st person or in 3rd person. ALL OF THIS IS GROUNDBREAKING U IDIOT!!!

"If you look closely you can see the rings spinning." - Chris Roberts

Sums up perfectly a release date for Star Citizen and SQ42.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 12, 2016, 18:59 Kxmode

Got an email from Fathom Events announcing a nationwide showing of the movie for an anime series called YO-KAI WATCH this weekend. Does anyone know if this film is newb friendly? I'm not saying I'm an anime newb! It's for a friend, promise.  

15. Re: Beyond Good & Evil for Free Oct 12, 2016, 18:50 Kxmode

Acleacius wrote on Oct 12, 2016, 18:41:
You mean besides the fact that ubi has been at the center of almost every major drm scandal for the last 16 years or so. OR the fact they secretly install monitoring programs without user knowledge or consent AND that those said programs REMAIN after you uninstall the game AND that you need a special tool to remove the piece of shit tracking software?

Beside those.....? Can't think of a thing. Giggle

Uhhh... Drool

Wink

12. Re: Beyond Good & Evil for Free Oct 12, 2016, 17:22 Kxmode

I don't see what the problem with UPlay is. It's just another platform like Origin, Steam, and GOG Galaxy. One more way for publishers to have more control over their product. That being said, I don't like that Origin and UPlay because they have zero product reviews and ratings.

122. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 12, 2016, 14:24 Kxmode

NasWulf wrote on Oct 12, 2016, 14:05:
lol , wow ......... you truly are paranoid like derek a?

"Your post history is suspect."

Suspect; to have an idea or impression of the existence, presence, or truth of (something) without certain proof.

Paranoia; a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically elaborated into an organized system.

If you can't bother to learn the difference then please stop engaging in a conversation with me. It vexes me.

6. Re: Beyond Good & Evil for Free Oct 12, 2016, 14:16 Kxmode

El Pit wrote on Oct 12, 2016, 13:45:
Posts of people claiming it is not for free (because Ubiplay) and see themselves entitled to demand this being published drm-free for free at GOG coming up in 3... 2... 1... GOGOGO!

Nothing is truly free. Ubi gives them a game in exchange for joining their platform.

120. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 12, 2016, 14:03 Kxmode

AmericanWulf wrote on Oct 12, 2016, 13:57:
By your logic, I must be the Wulf Knight too?

Your post history is suspect. Only Blue can tell us if you both share similar IPs.

117. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 12, 2016, 13:50 Kxmode

@NasWulf - You're right. It never gets old, just like how 95% of your posts are Star Citizen White Knight shenanigans, and you registered October 2015 specifically to defend SC against The Escapist on-slaught. Blues News is never going to be Star Citizen's third column. Don't come to this site to try and make it so.  

113. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 12, 2016, 13:38 Kxmode

NasWulf wrote on Oct 12, 2016, 08:05:
theyarecomingforyou wrote on Oct 12, 2016, 06:38:

Honestly I don't know why you keep coming here (or myself for that matter) and trying to show most these morons how things are coming along and how their "facts" are non-facts. The Tech that RSI and the other teams have produced for SC and SQ42 is just jaw dropping and no one around here could do the same or wish they could do the same.

Every time a SC post comes up on this site you get the same people spouting the same shit over and over, it truly amazing and deplorable (ah ah , see what I did there). At this point you can see most of the same people complaining aboit the same complaints ... it will run out of money ... it's all a lie there is no game ... none of it can be achieved, they don't have the time, money, or talent ... people are leaving so that must mean things are going wrong! ... spacewhales are spending 1000s to make nothing but .gifs! ... all I wanted was a wing commander clone ... all we want is the truths! ... edit: one of my favorite but forgot to add the I spent $100 on the kick-start so I deserve to see all their financial records ... bla bla bla ... it's like clock work around here .. the same people, the same shit.

I promised myself I wouldn't engage in tomfoolery, but you are someone who needs to be put in their place. You come back here because you're Wulf Knight; a WHALE of a Citizen to the tune of $22,000 (most definitely more today). You're infamous for be banned from RSI forums for hacking their system to buy a Javelin Destroyer. Yeah, you're "that guy." You have a lot of money invested in this game. So any slight against it goes beyond simple emotional attachment. It's a side business on the gray market.

News Comments > etc.
6. Arctic Trucker Simulator Oct 12, 2016, 13:18 Kxmode

I think it's pretty sad when one reviewer writes "The truck never slides or skids on icy roads." Isn't that THE challenge of driving long-haul in the Arctic?

1. Re: Beyond Good & Evil for Free Oct 12, 2016, 13:12 Kxmode

One of the best platformers ever made. If it not your cup of tea at least get it for the soundtrack; hands down one of the best.

News Comments > Crush Online Launches
1. Re: Crush Online Launches Oct 11, 2016, 12:41 Kxmode

The Crush Online logo is a hot mess of Final Fantasy's logo and a bunch of other fantasy logo tropes. Also, their website brings my computer to a grinding halt.  

News Comments > Gone Gold - Skyrim Special Edition
14. Re: Gone Gold - Skyrim Special Edition Oct 10, 2016, 22:52 Kxmode

Bumpy wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 19:44:
It's all great until....
he takes an arrow to the knee.

Don't be surprised if you see one of these in the mountains.

74. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 10, 2016, 21:57 Kxmode

I have a question. How important is a procedural planet to Squadron 42?

Mass Effect 1 kind of had procedural worlds that quickly angered players; especially the M35 Mako (what a nightmare of a vehicle!). BioWare learned from that mistake and made planet missions in ME2 and ME3 much more focused. They did away with quasi-procedural planets. I'd imagine that change alone saved them a lot of money and time.

I feel like Chris isn't making a game, he's building an engine, and he wants to license the engine back to CryEngine and others eventually. If that's the case, that is not what backers asked for. Supporters just want a game, not engine development.

Am I wrong in this conclusion? If I am please let me know.

11745 Comments. 588 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo