Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description TamperMonkey scripts:
- Hide Users on BluesNews
- Min Price Filter for SteamDB
- Steam Wishlist Sale Items
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 16051 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Flurry of Blizzard Departures

10. Re: Flurry of Blizzard Departures Oct 29, 2019, 14:48 Kxmode

Creston wrote on Oct 29, 2019, 13:31:
Abandon ship! All hands, abandon ship!

Saucer separation freak out!

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EA Games Returning to Steam

37. Re: EA Games Returning to Steam Oct 29, 2019, 14:43 Kxmode

wtf_man wrote on Oct 29, 2019, 14:39:
Never, will I install Origin.

So does that mean Steam is the lesser of two evils?

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

35. Re: EA Games Returning to Steam Oct 29, 2019, 14:40 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Oct 29, 2019, 14:27:
But if you're a person who loves multiple drm's and game launchers running in the background gobbling up limited resources, go ahead and get jiggy w/it.

If you launch Calculator, Windows is done for!

32. Re: EA Games Returning to Steam Oct 29, 2019, 14:31 Kxmode

CJ_Parker wrote on Oct 29, 2019, 14:23:
Kxmode wrote on Oct 29, 2019, 14:16:
CJ_Parker wrote on Oct 29, 2019, 11:24:
Kxmode wrote on Oct 29, 2019, 10:51:
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™ - the new single player, third-person action adventure Star Wars™ game from Respawn and EA - launches to players worldwide on November 15, 2019. For more information on the game, visit https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/jedi-fallen-order. To pre-order the game on Steam, visit https://store.steampowered.com/app/1172380.

OH, WOW! Glad to see that'll be on Steam for launch day!

Why? Garbage game is still a garbage game regardless of platform.

Have you played the game? Exactly. Didn't think so.

Anyone with somewhat functioning eyesight can easily tell from the videos that have been published so far that the game is one gigantic pile of Bantha poodoo.

That's your subjective opinion. I saw the same videos, and don't agree with you.

CJ_Parker wrote on Oct 29, 2019, 14:23:
Whatever floats your boat though... go make Gabe happy and have fun with your $60 double DRM Jedi game!

I don't buy games on Steam to "make Gabe happy." I buy games on Steam because it is my favorite PC platform to buy and play games on. If EGS did things better than Steam or provided better features and perks, then I might make EGS my favorite platform to buy and play games on.

29. Re: EA Games Returning to Steam Oct 29, 2019, 14:24 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Oct 29, 2019, 14:20:
In the coming months, players on Steam will be able to play other games such as The Sims™ 4 and Unravel™ 2. Multiplayer games like Apex Legends™, FIFA 20 and Battlefield™ V will become available next year, and players on Origin and Steam will have the ability to play together.

This is misleading to say the least given that Origin must be installed for any EA game purchased on Steam. Everyone is part of the Origin community, from an online perspective.

Baby steps. Rome wasn't destroyed in a day.

27. Re: EA Games Returning to Steam Oct 29, 2019, 14:22 Kxmode

Pretty sure Valve didn't pay EA to make their catalog exclusive to Steam. #EGSExclusivityIsCancer  

25. Re: EA Games Returning to Steam Oct 29, 2019, 14:18 Kxmode

MacLeod wrote on Oct 29, 2019, 12:01:
Explain to me, why am I bothering buying it on Steam, when I have to have Origin installed and running and an EA account? I might as well just get it through EA, and run it through Origin, since it has to run anyway.

You DON'T have to buy it on Steam if you prefer Origin. This is for those of us who prefer to buy and play our games on Steam.

24. Re: EA Games Returning to Steam Oct 29, 2019, 14:16 Kxmode

CJ_Parker wrote on Oct 29, 2019, 11:24:
Kxmode wrote on Oct 29, 2019, 10:51:
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™ - the new single player, third-person action adventure Star Wars™ game from Respawn and EA - launches to players worldwide on November 15, 2019. For more information on the game, visit https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/jedi-fallen-order. To pre-order the game on Steam, visit https://store.steampowered.com/app/1172380.

Why? Garbage game is still a garbage game regardless of platform.

Have you played the game? Exactly. Didn't think so.

6. Re: EA Games Returning to Steam Oct 29, 2019, 11:15 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Oct 29, 2019, 10:56:
I wonder what the reason was to sell on Steam.

EA likely realized with their image and brand being shot, their top-tier games not doing well on their platform, and their subscription service not taking off like they thought it would, making their catalog and sub service available on Steam helps them tap into the much larger Steam ecosystem (especially for big holiday sales events). Steam is a huge untapped market for EA.

News Comments > Flurry of Blizzard Departures

1. Re: Flurry of Blizzard Departures Oct 29, 2019, 10:57 Kxmode

We welcome open, constructive, and civil discussion of different perspectives at the show

You haven't earned the right to say those words, Blizzard.

News Comments > Death Stranding Coming to PC

1. Re: Death Stranding Coming to PC Oct 29, 2019, 10:53 Kxmode

Respondent breakdown:
- 5%: "Awesome!"
- 95%: "No EGS exclusive"

1. Re: EA Games Returning to Steam Oct 29, 2019, 10:51 Kxmode

News Comments > Out of the Blue

6. Re: A 2,000-pound great white shark is swimming off the coast of Florida Oct 28, 2019, 15:04 Kxmode

"As a big mature female"

You go girl! You're loud and proud.

13. Re: Stranger Things Oct 27, 2019, 23:06 Kxmode

Kxmode wrote on Oct 27, 2019, 22:11:
Season 3 is more gorier than the first two seasons, but fascinating all the same.

On the final season 3 episode. What a THRILL RIDE!

12. Re: Stranger Things Oct 27, 2019, 22:11 Kxmode

Season 3 is more gorier than the first two seasons, but fascinating all the same.  

11. Re: Epic Sues Fortnite Tester over (Spoiler Alert) Spoilers Oct 27, 2019, 17:02 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Oct 27, 2019, 16:26:
Kxmode wrote on Oct 27, 2019, 16:11:
Kxmode wrote on Oct 27, 2019, 06:39:
jdreyer wrote on Oct 27, 2019, 00:49:
bigspender wrote on Oct 26, 2019, 20:51:
Black Is The New Black.

Michael Jackson would disagree...

Beat It!

Speaking of the 80s; watching Stranger Things for the first time. On the last episode of season 1. The Goonies meets Stephen King. Cool show.

Finished Season two. Okay this show is insane!
Damn, you're binge watching!

Yeah! So... I'm doing what all the cool kids do these days!

9. Re: Epic Sues Fortnite Tester over (Spoiler Alert) Spoilers Oct 27, 2019, 16:11 Kxmode

Kxmode wrote on Oct 27, 2019, 06:39:
jdreyer wrote on Oct 27, 2019, 00:49:
bigspender wrote on Oct 26, 2019, 20:51:
Black Is The New Black.

Michael Jackson would disagree...

Beat It!

Speaking of the 80s; watching Stranger Things for the first time. On the last episode of season 1. The Goonies meets Stephen King. Cool show.

Finished Season two. Okay this show is insane!

General Discussion > Responsive layout

31. Re: Epic Sues Fortnite Tester over (Spoiler Alert) Spoilers Oct 27, 2019, 16:10 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Oct 24, 2019, 02:16:
Kxmode wrote on Oct 22, 2019, 19:12:
arctic.vampire wrote on Oct 21, 2019, 11:10:
I do use the retro but it's not that big of a deal.
Whatever is easier..

It is a big deal. We want to support as many features from this site where we can.
Seems like there was pretty strong support for retro colors in OotB the other day.

"We want to support as many features from this site where we can."

10. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 27, 2019, 16:08 Kxmode

Hats off to you Frans!  

7. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 27, 2019, 15:16 Kxmode

Here's how someone responded to me on Twitter after I stated I like to eat meat:

Person: How does it feel to be a psychopath? an unhealthy one at that.
Person: I'm a fortune teller and I had a premonition that you are going to die from colon cancer in 5 years if you continue to eat animal products. You're welcome and good luck to you.
Me: That's nice. Do you always do this to people on social media you don't agree with?
Person: I'm just letting you know that I have psychic powers and I had a premonition about you. You can either thank me or move on.

TL;DR - Twitter locked their account after a review found the Tweets broke their rules. They made the process of recovering their account "arduous." Bet the person didn't see that coming.

16051 Comments. 803 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >