Descending
Limit Results:

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Thanks dan
Sep 19, 2003, 04:16
Thanks dan Sep 19, 2003, 04:16
Sep 19, 2003, 04:16

Blue supporter. Its good to know people use this message board to support blue, his family and all the work he does.

Dear Fredrick
Sep 19, 2003, 04:12
Dear Fredrick Sep 19, 2003, 04:12
Sep 19, 2003, 04:12

Please Do not post on this site unless you can show apologize. I do not threaten anyone normally but know that I have your I.P. address from when you last tried to post. I will be notifiying your network administrator for your local service provider. Which might I add is perfectly legal. Your name always has a face even on the internet thanks to your I.P. address which is availble to all legally (same tool RIAA probably uses). Please apoligize and we are Even. Unless you want to explain to the other users on your computer why your service has been discontinued.

Thanks Fredrick

Great Job Blue}p Hope your okay
Sep 19, 2003, 03:04
Great Job Blue}p Hope your okay Sep 19, 2003, 03:04
Sep 19, 2003, 03:04

I normally check blues news daily. The work that he does on this site is nothing short of superb. I like other users have not had an account on blues news untill today. It is unfortunate that a certain poster (fredrick) can not respect blue for what he and is family is going through. Does Fredrick not realize that through a couple of simple key strokes his I.P. address can be common information and that the least of his worries is his crappy email account on hotmail. I think I would be more worried about my entire harddrive. Apoligize fredrodrigueziii@hotmail.com I don't like to ask twice.

Thank you

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older