Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 4806 (Master)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Get Layers of Fear and Soundtrack for Free
8. Re: Get Layers of Fear and Soundtrack for Free Dec 19, 2017, 04:12 Acleacius

I thought maybe it was to celebrate the start of their Holiday sale, but honestly it didn't seem like there was much on sale yet.

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Dec 18, 2017, 22:42:
Acleacius wrote on Dec 18, 2017, 21:52:
Great deal!

Arguably, the only way it could be a better deal is if they were to pay you to take the game and play it.
We have got to find some deals like that!

Its a sad day for America when people believe women, The Drumpf
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Get Layers of Fear and Soundtrack for Free
1. Re: Get Layers of Fear and Soundtrack for Free Dec 18, 2017, 21:52 Acleacius

Great deal!  

News Comments > Eidos-Montral on Single-player and Multiplayer Support
12. Re: Eidos-Montral on Single-player and Multiplayer Support Dec 17, 2017, 20:22 Acleacius

Now confirming, more qte, more consolazation and more microtransations. Stand by for phase II [Even more assholalianism] by combining all three into one! W00tw00t

That's right folks, now like never before you will have to PAY to complete qte, while they are happening. You asked for and now we deliver! Trollbashing

News Comments > L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files
2. Re: L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files Dec 15, 2017, 19:20 Acleacius

Just great, updating this game to VR but completely ignoring Red Dead for PC. What is it Ford Fairlane would say? "Here's to you rockstar, sucking my ...." Middlefinger  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 14, 2017, 11:29 Acleacius

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 14, 2017, 10:55:
The CIA is wrong, the NSA is wrong, the FBI is corrupt and wrong and all of the intelligence agencies are unreliable.
But Putin is to be trusted. That's what Fuckface Von Clownstick ACTUALLY BELIEVES.

thanks President Obama!
Iirc, actually it was all 16 US intelligence agencies, who said it was Russia. So it's a far worst delusion. Afaik, he has filed more Bankruptcies than any other citizen in history and cost the taxpayers billions of dollars. He has filed so many Bankruptcies world wide 1998 the only country willing to lend him money was Russia.

Probably, the greatest threat to him would be for him to be recognized in the Guinness World Book of Records for Bankruptcies. How much he has cost the US in unpaid taxes and how much the government has lost paying off his debts. That would make a fine campaign slogan. Trollbashing

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 13, 2017, 21:29 Acleacius

Couldn't agree more about Horizon Zero Dawn being a great game. I've only seen it not played it, as a PC gamer. It's probably only 2nd or 3rd game that made me consider buying a console. The Last of Us, Red Dead and Horizon, seem to be amazing looking games. I guess Red Dead is getting pretty old and not sure how it holds up these days. At least at one time, it sounded amazing.

PC gamers would have modded the shit out of those games, well if it was possible. Party2

11. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 13, 2017, 17:12 Acleacius

Here's hoping Everly meets Harvey  

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Dec 11, 2017, 21:35 Acleacius

Fanatical Winter Sale, something strange is going on. Just checked the price on about 15 items, not a single one was on sale.  

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Dec 11, 2017, 20:32 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Dec 11, 2017, 20:15:
Wild eight? I thought the deuces were wild.
That's in Go Fish!

I really like this Coop game, up to 8 people survival. Still in EA so there's not a lot of balancing yet. Winter is extremely harsh and weapons wear down a little too fast, atm. Their main focus on 1 large, randomly generated, with quests and puzzles.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 9, 2017, 15:17 Acleacius

Yes, we had snow here in Austin a couple days ago. Not only extremely rare for early Dec, but it had been raining, was 40F degrees and the snow was still sticking. Amazed

So I can't begin to imagine what it's going to do in NY. Better pull out those foot warmers and good luck!

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Dec 8, 2017, 16:51 Acleacius

Thanks for the early, evening update, someone must have a hot date! Date  

News Comments > Get Homefront for Free
11. Re: Get Homefront for Free Dec 8, 2017, 11:02 Acleacius

Strange, there's several Steam reviews of people who got this for free and still feel scammed. Never heard of it but think I'll pass.  

News Comments > Dying Light: Bad Blood Battle Royale Expansion
15. Re: Dying Light: Bad Blood Battle Royale Expansion Dec 7, 2017, 18:39 Acleacius

It's freaking 'warner bros' doing this milking. Flamethrower

In case you guys don't remember, all these addons are the reason Techland had to stop working on their Fantasy Coop game Hellraid (It's a google link, case anyone wanted to see pics).

News Comments > Dying Light: Bad Blood Battle Royale Expansion
11. Re: Dying Light: Bad Blood Battle Royale Expansion Dec 7, 2017, 14:21 Acleacius

Lmao, how could this possibly be PvE? They are spinning some utter bullshit there.  

News Comments > Morning Patches
2. Re: Fallout 4 Horizon 1.4 mod overhauls gameplay mechanics, redesigns systems & enhances overall exp Dec 6, 2017, 20:01 Acleacius

Thanks, I wondered if anyone had tried this yet!  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 6, 2017, 13:57 Acleacius

At least the BBC is smart enough to do something, after their election was hacked by Russians, too.  

News Comments > Evening Patches
1. Re: Evening Patches Dec 4, 2017, 19:11 Acleacius

Great find, I was really excited to see this Mafia mod, but there doesn't seem to be any files at moddb.com link.

Edit: This seems to be a proper link...
https://mafiamods.com/mods/mafia-redux-mod-1-1/?loggedout=true#!

Damn, seems like register to download. Anyone know this site or got a better link?

16. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2017, 19:01 Acleacius

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 4, 2017, 18:47:
Acleacius wrote on Dec 4, 2017, 18:13:
jdreyer wrote on Dec 4, 2017, 17:57:
Acleacius wrote on Dec 4, 2017, 16:49:
Does anyone else see Blue's Amazon partnership link? I only seem to be getting GoogleAds atm and want to go to Amazon. Unless as usual, I'm behind the times and Blue no longer partners?

I originally copied the code to add on manually but Blue once ask me to just use the link. He didn't want Amazon to think there was any funny business. So atm, I'm flying blind on Amazon without my Blue Backstage Pass! Rockstar
I think there's a way to set up Blues as the recipient directly on Amazon so you don't need the link. I Can't look it up on my phone.
Thanks, I'll keep a look out. I can always enter the code to make sure, just don't tell Blue!
Earlier this year I clicked on the links and pasted the info into this post. I can't guarantee that is has not changed.
Cool, I just used the address to make it my default Amazon link, thanks!

14. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2017, 18:13 Acleacius

jdreyer wrote on Dec 4, 2017, 17:57:
Acleacius wrote on Dec 4, 2017, 16:49:
Does anyone else see Blue's Amazon partnership link? I only seem to be getting GoogleAds atm and want to go to Amazon. Unless as usual, I'm behind the times and Blue no longer partners?

I originally copied the code to add on manually but Blue once ask me to just use the link. He didn't want Amazon to think there was any funny business. So atm, I'm flying blind on Amazon without my Blue Backstage Pass! Rockstar
I think there's a way to set up Blues as the recipient directly on Amazon so you don't need the link. I Can't look it up on my phone.
Thanks, I'll keep a look out. I can always enter the code to make sure, just don't tell Blue!

11. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2017, 16:49 Acleacius

4806 Comments. 241 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo