Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On January 10, 2000
Supporter -
Total Comments 5537 (Guru)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Rage 2 Reviews

3. Re: Rage 2 Reviews May 13, 2019, 10:44 Acleacius

I'm out, no way in hell denuvo.  

Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs,
you would not hear of that party again in our political history.....and they are stupid. Dwight D. Eisenhower
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Hint?

15. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Hint? May 12, 2019, 20:05 Acleacius

Thankfully Take-Two Interactive makes the decisions not rockstar and they don't do consoles only, afaik.  

Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs,
you would not hear of that party again in our political history.....and they are stupid. Dwight D. Eisenhower

News Comments > RAGE 2 Roadmap

7. Re: RAGE 2 Roadmap May 12, 2019, 16:14 Acleacius

Glad waited to see what they are hiding from us at release, like this and denuvo.  

News Comments > Evening Interviews

2. Re: Evening Interviews May 10, 2019, 22:05 Acleacius

I hope it means we never have to see another post from pitchford.  

News Comments > Ghost Recon Breakpoint an Epic Games Store Exclusive

26. Re: Ghost Recon Breakpoint an Epic Games Store Exclusive May 10, 2019, 13:51 Acleacius

Kxmode wrote on May 10, 2019, 13:20:
Acleacius wrote on May 10, 2019, 13:11:
I got no problems skipping this or other ubi games.

I would rather buy Ubi's games on UPlay which is by far a better platform than EGS.
Gtk thanks, I've been overly cautious in the past, even with Steam. I was probably one of the last to join Steam from this forum.
It was Dead Island in 2011, with Zombie Coop that crushed my willpower! Zombie

News Comments > Ghost Recon Breakpoint an Epic Games Store Exclusive

18. Re: Ghost Recon Breakpoint an Epic Games Store Exclusive May 10, 2019, 13:11 Acleacius

I got no problems skipping this or other ubi games.  

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding

2. Re: Morning Crowdfunding May 10, 2019, 12:17 Acleacius

Darks wrote on May 10, 2019, 11:16:
Backed this, hoping it turns out well. looks promising.

I specifically made a post about what platforms this will be released on, the devs said without a doubt it will be on Steams and any other platform and they are not going exclusive. That helped make my decision to back them with that assurance.
It does look pretty damn cool and great idea about checking with devs about exclusives, first. I was worried some KS games might try to pull a quick one.

News Comments > Out of the Blue

17. Re: Out of the Blue May 9, 2019, 21:11 Acleacius

RedEye9 wrote on May 9, 2019, 20:16:
Acleacius wrote on May 9, 2019, 19:36:
Not to step on Chernobyl but Lucifer season 4 is probably the best season yet. It's Netflix's first shot at Lucifer after getting it from fox. Lighter
I'd given up mid season 3. I'll try season 4. thanks
I know what you mean, I haven't been able to bring myself to watch season 3 again. Wall2

12. Re: Out of the Blue May 9, 2019, 19:36 Acleacius

Not to step on Chernobyl but Lucifer season 4 is probably the best season yet. It's Netflix's first shot at Lucifer after getting it from fox. Lighter  

News Comments > Get Age of Wonders III for Free

3. Re: Get Age of Wonders III for Free May 9, 2019, 19:28 Acleacius

HoSpanky wrote on May 9, 2019, 19:10:
Acleacius wrote on May 9, 2019, 18:55:
FYI, shows the Steam icon but is not a Steam key.

Mine was a Steam key. It shows a download button but then it just hands you a key instead when you click it.
Thanks! Salute

I see what you mean, now. So many of their free games lately have been on their site only. The download now button threw me off.

News Comments > Blood: Fresh Supply Released

6. Re: Blood: Fresh Supply Released May 9, 2019, 19:12 Acleacius

I wonder if they actually changed the music in the game to the same in the trailer, yuk.  

News Comments > Evening Interviews

1. Re: Evening Interviews May 9, 2019, 18:58 Acleacius

Yeah, good luck, I'll stay with Steam and GOG, thanks.  

News Comments > Get Age of Wonders III for Free

1. Re: Get Age of Wonders III for Free May 9, 2019, 18:55 Acleacius

FYI, shows the Steam icon but is not a Steam key.  

News Comments > Protecting Children from Abusive Games Act

17. Re: Protecting Children from Abusive Games Act May 8, 2019, 22:28 Acleacius

The biggest problem is there are SO many untrustworthy hacks working in Congress and Senate. They will try to add riders to restrict all games beyond gambling and/or make it so undesirable to never reach a majority for passage. Not to mention they actually found a bigger idiot to run the country, than dick and bush. Flamethrower  

News Comments > etc., etc.

2. Re: etc., etc. May 7, 2019, 20:45 Acleacius

The end of pitchford, one can only hope!  

11. Re: Out of the Blue May 7, 2019, 15:06 Acleacius

High Ho, High Ho it's off to Denver I go! Ahoy  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits

4. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 7, 2019, 13:12 Acleacius

Tell it to the Farmers who are losing everything due to the tariffs. Helping in the future doesn't do any good if we are forced to start importing all our food.  

News Comments > Bloodlines 2 and More at PDXCON 2019

2. Re: Bloodlines 2 and More at PDXCON 2019 May 7, 2019, 13:09 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on May 7, 2019, 11:16:
Huh, I may be over there this fall. I'd deffo go to check this out if I'm around for it. Any of the Germans around here going to check it out?
I know Wesp5 is from Germany but can't remember if it's Berlin.

I do hope we get some good write ups about it from the show.

News Comments > Get Kathy Rain for Free on Steam

5. Re: Get Kathy Rain for Free on Steam May 7, 2019, 08:52 Acleacius

MeanJim wrote on May 7, 2019, 03:55:
Acleacius wrote on May 6, 2019, 23:14:
and...damn you and your exclusives, Kathy! Giggle

Except it's not Steam exclusive.
Thanks, yeah it was sarcasm.

News Comments > Get Kathy Rain for Free on Steam

2. Re: Get Kathy Rain for Free on Steam May 6, 2019, 23:14 Acleacius

and...damn you and your exclusives, Kathy! Giggle  

5537 Comments. 277 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >