Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 4840 (Master)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. Re: etc., etc. Jun 15, 2018, 23:22 Acleacius

I had to look it up and still don't get it. It's not like achievements increase your steam level or get anything of value, afaik.  
“It’s a sad day for America when people believe women,” The Drumpf
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
9. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 15, 2018, 16:53 Acleacius

What an idiot, our economy is going to crash again. There's no way we can sustain a first world deficit with a 2nd world economy. Worst possible idea and time to start a trade war. No way we can win, starting fights with our friends. We owe China more than 11 trillion(bush), that doesn't even include the interest. This is going increase the chance of recession 10 fold.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 13, 2018, 15:14 Acleacius

It's being used as a weapon. It's literally Psy Ops global. It will cause nations and economies to fail. It's should be pretty clear how dangerous it is, after several thrown elections in first and second world countries.

There is and has been, an international standard for accuracy in news. The US used to be rated in the top 2 or 3, for decades and started declining in the 1990s (iirc) and now ranked 25th or less.

News Comments > Remedy Announces Control
2. Re: Remedy Announces Control Jun 12, 2018, 10:42 Acleacius

The announcement trailer link in the post is the correct video. Currently seeing Insurgency SandStorm video displayed. Quick, someone get El' Presidente some caffeine!

Looks great, better than Prey and Fear as Bill Borre mentioned!

News Comments > ZIGGURAT Giveaway
10. Re: ZIGGURAT Giveaway Jun 11, 2018, 20:04 Acleacius

ItBurn wrote on Jun 11, 2018, 17:34:
jdreyer wrote on Jun 11, 2018, 16:16:
Acleacius wrote on Jun 11, 2018, 14:39:
Yeah, fun times especially if your looking for Heretic and Hexen fix! Lighter

From the description that's what I was hoping this was. Thanks.

I really didn't get a Heretic or Hexen vibe from Ziggurat. I mean, you use staves to fight, but that's about it. Ziggurat's art style is cute. One of the most common enemy is a carrot... Pretty far from feeling like Heretic.
I just thought the carrots and stuff were there to make it funny. Guess I could have given a better description. I was just trying to get it all in one sentence.

It's what I thought of while playing. It's more rogue-like random generated and wave spawner. It was medieval-ish style fantasy. Yeah, it had it's own style no doubt, which I liked. Anyway hopefully jdreyer or others won't be disappointed, since it's free.

It's not like we are getting Hellraid anytime soon, thanks to disney pulling Techland to do DL2.

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer
46. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer Jun 11, 2018, 15:11 Acleacius

DangerDog wrote on Jun 11, 2018, 15:08:
Acleacius wrote on Jun 11, 2018, 12:00:
I'm getting a Cyberpunk gta feeling. It would be great since CD Projekt RED is far more capable than rockstar.

On the plus side, it would be a huge step above rockstar if they can just give us a version where we aren't forced to play villains. Sadly the first thing that sticks out is being forced to play as a male character. Not only does it reduce RPGness by 50% out of the gate. Some of us don't want to run around for 10+ hours plus looking at some guy's butt. Urk

This post is dedicated to all the men who are fed up with looking at virtual 3rd person man ass.

Ahoy Welcome

39. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer Jun 11, 2018, 14:56 Acleacius

Acleacius wrote on Jun 11, 2018, 14:54:
Slashman wrote on Jun 11, 2018, 13:53:
I'm getting a Cyberpunk gta feeling. It would be great since CD Projekt RED is far more capable than rockstar.

On the plus side, it would be a huge step above rockstar if they can just give us a version where we aren't forced to play villains. Sadly the first thing that sticks out is being forced to play as a male character. Not only does it reduce RPGness by 50% out of the gate. Some of us don't want to run around for 10+ hours plus looking at some guy's butt. Urk

So you're just ranting for the fuck of it? From the first announcement of the game it was stated that you build your character from the ground up, gender included. This has been known for years.

As to the rest of the nonsense, if you're playing deep RPGs for T&A, you might want to check out this oddity called "the internet". I hear it can fulfill all your digital ass needs with very little effort. How the frak old is the average Bluesnewser now? 10?

No, what your doing is called projecting. Your very limited understanding and lack of knowledge causes you to project your fears on others. What I did at worst is called 'just woke up, forgot if I already knew and was too lazy to check google".

You, your just being jerk because maybe you get off on it. I said "some of us", so you being gay and wanting to look at guy butts, shouldn't be offended. I clearly wasn't trying to speak for everyone. Obviously has nothing to do with T&A. I would rather look and listen to women than someone like you any day. It's always great to have Neanderthalic conversations with you. Giggle

38. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer Jun 11, 2018, 14:54 Acleacius

Double post.  

News Comments > ZIGGURAT Giveaway
7. Re: ZIGGURAT Giveaway Jun 11, 2018, 14:39 Acleacius

Yeah, fun times especially if your looking for Heretic and Hexen fix! Lighter  

29. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer Jun 11, 2018, 13:08 Acleacius

eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 11, 2018, 12:09:

You can play both genders...
Awesome, hope this is true.

News Comments > Dying Light 2 Announced
9. Re: Dying Light 2 Announced Jun 11, 2018, 12:10 Acleacius

Great fun open world and game play, Coop style! Sadly the story just sucked, no one would have put those in a trash fire (that's s spoiler free version).

This sure the hell better be worth disney postponing Hellraid, those bastards! Bat

18. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer Jun 11, 2018, 12:00 Acleacius

News Comments > Does Vampyr Suck?
16. Re: Does Vampyr Suck? Jun 5, 2018, 13:26 Acleacius

They seem to do great stylistically, too bad about gameplay. It's sounds very console centric and the major issue most had with their only (afaik) action game, Remember Me.

As a fan of vampires, their premise Feeding auto Kills, never made any sense. Humans are the source of food, if you kill them all vamps die too. Unless...drinking blood in this world is only a hobby!

12. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 4, 2018, 22:42 Acleacius

Kxmode wrote on Jun 4, 2018, 22:21:
Acleacius wrote on Jun 4, 2018, 19:10:
That's frighting, Github is (was? ) a great site.

Yes! Not to invoke Godwin's law, but Letting Microsoft buy Github is like letting the Nazis in 1941 buy gas from your hardware store. Microsoft going to fundamentally kill open-source development in some way. I just don't trust them. They were, after all, the first tech company to sign up for the NSA's PRISM program (people seem to forget that).
At the very least harvest user data, just like WINexploitation 10.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 4, 2018, 19:18 Acleacius

jdreyer wrote on Jun 4, 2018, 17:43:
RedEye9 wrote on Jun 4, 2018, 12:33:
Ronald Reagan's daughter says her dad would be 'appalled and heartbroken' at Trump's presidency
the world feels the same

I should hope RR would feel that way. I think nearly every previous president would. Although I disagreed with him politically, he took his governing seriously.
Let's not forget the last great (not perfect) republican family, the Eisenhower's. Hell they were against dick and bush too, so of course they are against the idiot and chief.

Still looking for the first female Bond, Charlize Theron?

8. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 4, 2018, 19:10 Acleacius

That's frighting, Github is (was? ) a great site.  

News Comments > Xenonauts Free with GOG.com Summer Sale
14. Re: Xenonauts Free with GOG.com Summer Sale Jun 4, 2018, 19:08 Acleacius

Sounds fun, what's the word on the $5 free title, Sunless Sea?  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
7. Re: Evening Metaverse May 30, 2018, 11:15 Acleacius

Streaming seems mostly about 'celebrity status' (having fans), so it's not even a job in the sense it can be measured statistically, afaik.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse May 29, 2018, 23:19 Acleacius

When are we going to see real studies, about real people! john burch society, white supremacists, nazis and the international organization of man babies! Giggle  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
14. Re: Saturday Metaverse May 27, 2018, 11:24 Acleacius

Agree, it wasn't SyFys fault, they got a shitty distribution deal. SyFy spent a lot of money in production, some of the sets were huge. You want to be piss off, get pissed off at networks for Bloodbath Monday (couple of weeks ago). fox is/was especially egregious again, always killing good shows like FireFly.

Well SyFy did suck for killing Blood Drive!

4840 Comments. 242 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo