Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 4406 (Master)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Half-Life Black Mesa Xen This Summer
11. Re: Half-Life Black Mesa Xen This Summer Oct 31, 2016, 18:54 Acleacius

Ant wrote on Oct 31, 2016, 18:04:
Acleacius wrote on Oct 31, 2016, 17:59:
Ant wrote on Oct 31, 2016, 16:18:
Finally, I can play this free Black Mesa with the complete HL1 game!
Wait, think I'm missing something. Isn't this Black Mesa a complete stand alone game, why do we need HL1 for something? Confused
It is? Oh. Wait what happened to the original Black Mesa project that didn't have Xen levels (was waiting for them to be done)? I'm out of the gaming loops.
Afaik, that mod will never be finished. This is a new from scratch Half-Life 1 Redux? and complete stand alone. Personally I wanted them to focus more on full story coop.

Stop. Lose all scripted responses. Improvisation only.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Half-Life Black Mesa Xen This Summer
9. Re: Half-Life Black Mesa Xen This Summer Oct 31, 2016, 17:59 Acleacius

Ant wrote on Oct 31, 2016, 16:18:
Finally, I can play this free Black Mesa with the complete HL1 game!
Wait, think I'm missing something. Isn't this Black Mesa a complete stand alone game, why do we need HL1 for something? Confused

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2016, 15:30 Acleacius

Ouch, glad Mrs. Blue is doing well and things are moving in a positive direction, good luck!  

News Comments > Batman - The Telltale Series Episode 1 Free
7. Re: Batman - The Telltale Series Episode 1 Free Oct 29, 2016, 02:22 Acleacius

Prez wrote on Oct 28, 2016, 22:51:
Every down vote on Steam seems to be due to poor performance. For a point and click cel-shaded game? Weird. Maybe they were going for the Arkham Knight style?
The ones I read, said it's episodes 2 & 3, so they are giving away 1 to get you to buy the crappy episodes. Secondly they said while episode 1 is very good, by the time you get to episode 3 all the choices don't mean shit. Apparently it's a fake out, one said he made all the hard/non violent choices possible and by the time he made it to ep 3..... gordan still hated him, calling him a murdering psychopath

News Comments > Evening Patches
2. Re: Evening Patches Oct 28, 2016, 21:18 Acleacius

Damn, Black Mesa could get $30 US easy, if they would just focus on full story COOP.  

News Comments > Batman - The Telltale Series Episode 1 Free
1. Re: Batman - The Telltale Series Episode 1 Free Oct 28, 2016, 21:11 Acleacius

Scary reviews, think I'll pass, yikes.  

25. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 27, 2016, 18:48 Acleacius

Acleacius wrote on Oct 27, 2016, 14:16:
Just found this Evan Rachel Wood Says ‘Westworld’ Season 1 Finale Will Blow Your Mind in case anyone is interested.
There's video interview link in case you missed it. Sounds like she and jimmi had a lot of fun filming and trying to figure out what was going on.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
7. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 27, 2016, 16:13 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Oct 27, 2016, 15:37:
Forget weed, re-nationalizing the country's natural resources would do it right there. I've always been a heavy proponent of that. As far as I'm concerned, a country's resources belong to its people, not foreign multi-national corporations.
Sure but they will likely end up selling at least some of it. They are the first country that went bankrupt due to the 2007ish dick and bush, banking collapse. The immediate cash flow would be helpful.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 27, 2016, 14:16 Acleacius

Just found this Evan Rachel Wood Says ‘Westworld’ Season 1 Finale Will Blow Your Mind in case anyone is interested.  

10. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 27, 2016, 14:08 Acleacius

JayDeath wrote on Oct 27, 2016, 12:49:
The excitement of Westworld is fading for me. The last two episodes were painfully slow. Ep. 6 better wow me or I'm done with this show. There's too much quality television to waste time on average shows.
You mean Ep 5, it's next. Read a story last week before EP4, ERW posted on Twitter "Episode 5, that's all I can say!". So you might be in luck. I on the other hand couldn't be happier about Westworld currently. Well I did complain about one thing this week, she better change her damn outfit soon! Apparently she is this week, damn I was getting sick of the Alice in Wonderland look after 2 episodes, so 4 in was killing me.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 27, 2016, 13:57 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Oct 27, 2016, 11:25:
That's awesome. I'm immensely curious to see how they'll do. If it works out, time to move to Iceland!
Yeah, could be really interesting. They could probably solve the budget issues by legalizing marijuana.

News Comments > Uwe Boll Ending Film Career
17. Re: Uwe Boll Ending Film Career Oct 26, 2016, 14:28 Acleacius

Wasn't the whole point for him to make failures for tax write offs, based on the German Tax credit law which expired.

Personally I blame Blue for calling his mockery, a career! Giggle

News Comments > SAG-AFTRA Picketing EA Today
8. Re: SAG-AFTRA Picketing EA Today Oct 24, 2016, 12:19 Acleacius

Like or not, voice actors can make or break a game. Think about how abusive it was in Oblivion. Remember there were a handful of VA expected to do over 1000 characters. VA instrument is their voice and can easily be overused (remember the good old days of concerts, real concerts) and abuse. ea if infamous for being abusive. Secondly there is no evidence VA are trying to overcharge/cripple indie developers.

There's no way, I'm siding with a corporation making billions of dollars a year, without some evidence. It would be like siding with oil companies on Climate Change. The only evidence oil companies have is manufactured marketing spin. I suspect ea is extremely familiar with the technique of manufactured evidence.

News Comments > Sky Break Released
2. Re: Sky Break Released Oct 23, 2016, 16:51 Acleacius

Does seem pretty cool for small indie and nice price too. Most of the complaints sound fixable in a patch or three.  

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Oct 23, 2016, 15:29 Acleacius

Same here, great fun, especially the melee! Lighter
Honestly xana was so annoying I had to make a mod to make her talk less often Xana STFU. Looked the other day and Nexus now has 50+ mods for Dark Messiah.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 23, 2016, 13:16 Acleacius

Phasenoise wrote on Oct 23, 2016, 10:26:
In addition to mei and zarya, they just added sniper granny too.

This probably means the next female they add will have to swing back the other way and just be a giant flying boob.
Wait...what, why didn't Blue include the granny in his hip hop, ring a ding? Suggwink

11. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 22, 2016, 19:54 Acleacius

Damn, should have known better than to try and correct prozaic p0rn! Paperbag  

9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 22, 2016, 17:24 Acleacius

Worship
Tracer's tights set up us the bomb.
Tracer's tights set us up the bomb. ?

9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2016, 18:12 Acleacius

PHJF wrote on Oct 21, 2016, 11:24:
Love to play Battlefield but I'm not about to supplant my decision to never use Origin, "it's really not that bad a platform" bleating not withstanding.
Agree but I did have to look up bleating. Protest

Woohoo, the internet is coming back up, I can see Soundcloud again. Seems half the world was hacked today.

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles
64. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles Oct 20, 2016, 16:50 Acleacius

nin wrote on Oct 18, 2016, 18:16:
Acleacius wrote on Oct 18, 2016, 17:51:
It was all in jest, well not the plank walking! Mwahaha

Yeah, my post wasn't meant as a rant at you personally. It just surprises me some folks will write off a company when a game doesn't come to their platform of choice. Exclusives are nothing new...
It's a bit easier at least for me with rockstar, since their obviously a bunch of jerks. Not only the way they handle PC ports, but GTA is a good example too. Their stories suck because they give no option to be neutral or good. They force being a villain on players. I'm not saying take away all the villain aspects but not even offering a neutral, that's complete dickishness. Protest

While I don't have any scientific info, to me it seems like exclusives are slowly dying.

4406 Comments. 221 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo