Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 4239 (Master)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > South Park: The Fractured But Whole Video
5. Re: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Video Jul 24, 2016, 00:44 Acleacius

Jerykk wrote on Jul 23, 2016, 23:42:
Acleacius wrote on Jul 23, 2016, 20:05:
As much as I want this to be great, it's hard to put faith in ubi. It's almost guaranteed to force us to use their launcher at the very least.

Uplay integration has already been confirmed, sadly. That said, it might still be a good game. The combat looks like a step up from the previous game and the writing still seems hilarious.
True, I gotta admit, even though I don't watch the tv show, really loved the game. Also any improvement to combat is more than welcome! Lighter

Preacher: You don't want to lose the wife-beatin', squirrel-murderin' redneck vote. I imagine that's a key demographic for you.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 23, 2016, 23:34 Acleacius

Hell, it's only 9 million degrees here, it's hotter in New York, than Austin. Wow  
Preacher: You don't want to lose the wife-beatin', squirrel-murderin' redneck vote. I imagine that's a key demographic for you.

News Comments > South Park: The Fractured But Whole Video
3. Re: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Video Jul 23, 2016, 20:05 Acleacius

As much as I want this to be great, it's hard to put faith in ubi. It's almost guaranteed to force us to use their launcher at the very least.  

News Comments > Shattered Skies Launches
15. Re: Shattered Skies Launches Jul 22, 2016, 22:58 Acleacius

I'm shocked Valve hasn't made them remove the Coop tag for false advertising. Started a thread in their forums and the closest anyone got was the typical pvp response. "You team up with your friends to fight other players." So they are describing Team Deathmatch! Hahaha_no  

9. Re: Shattered Skies Launches Jul 22, 2016, 02:55 Acleacius

VaranDragon wrote on Jul 22, 2016, 02:41:
Acleacius wrote on Jul 21, 2016, 22:58:
Wait, say what, I'd buy this if it's PvE. How this hell is this PvE and PvP, distinct servers or permission based (i.e. both parties have to agree)?

This game is not for you.
Good call Kegaro and think your right VaranDragon, thanks.

6. Re: Shattered Skies Launches Jul 21, 2016, 23:46 Acleacius

Hey, just asked on Steam and everyone says "No PvE" so not sure what's up.  

5. Re: Shattered Skies Launches Jul 21, 2016, 22:58 Acleacius

Wait, say what, I'd buy this if it's PvE. How this hell is this PvE and PvP, distinct servers or permission based (i.e. both parties have to agree)?  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 21, 2016, 11:57 Acleacius

Darks wrote on Jul 21, 2016, 09:48:
Now, if only our lame ass country would tell Microsoft the same thing. Way to go France!
Yeah, the EU has stepped up against m$ AntiTrust violations several times. Our lame ass congress was too busy trying repeal women's rights. It's the only thing the gop seem to agree on "women don't deserve equal rights". Oh wait, forgot they don't believe in "civil rights" either. Or "human rights". Or "end to poverty". Or "climate apocalypse".

Beckett
Humans and Kindred are just as capable of managing their own destruction as a deity. A self-realized Gehenna warrants more vigilance than a god-induced one, don't you agree? Such is my argument... which so frequently falls on deaf ears.

News Comments > On Sale
11. Re: On Sale Jul 21, 2016, 01:02 Acleacius

jimnms wrote on Jul 20, 2016, 23:09:
According to SteamDB, the Mafia II Director's cut does include all 7 DLC.
Hope that shows up here in the US. I'll keep an eye on other gaming sales sites, maybe even key sites. No way I'm paying $72 US for the game and dlc. Most games that old are selling for about $7.50 (sale price) with all dlc included.

Thanks for the tip!

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Jul 20, 2016, 20:23 Acleacius

Since we didn't have a Sale section tonight, I'll post this here.

Phase 2 of Greenman Summer Sale, RPGs.

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Jul 20, 2016, 20:19 Acleacius

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 20, 2016, 19:30:
Season 1 rocked. But ever since Ben Carson connected Satan with our next President I will probably have to buy the dvd, less devilish that way.
Wait the next president is gonna be on Season 2 of Lucifer! Cutter's gonna be PISSED! Bow Giggle

Loved Ash, btw!

News Comments > On Sale
9. Re: On Sale Jul 20, 2016, 20:14 Acleacius

Here's what I see on the US Steam site. $30 for the main game and $42 for dlc, even the Deluxe Edition, doesn't seem to include any of the dlc, in the $42 list.

We don't seem to have an Director's Cut and never had, iirc. I've watched this game for quite awhile now. Think I reported it here, when it was taken off Steam (well at least here in the US) and once it reappeared again. It had been missing nearly 2 years, iirc.

I appreciate the tip on Greenman and gratz on your deal!

News Comments > Life is Strange Episode 1 Going Free
5. Re: Life is Strange Episode 1 Going Free Jul 20, 2016, 18:42 Acleacius

I've almost bought this several times, since it sounds like a great story. As many people who talk about the great story, complain about the ending.

Iirc this was a Kickstarter, sure seems like the developers would want to offer a better ending if most all the fans agree.

News Comments > On Sale
6. Re: Humble Bundles. Jul 20, 2016, 10:33 Acleacius

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 20, 2016, 08:06:
DNF for $1, nope, it's still too much.
Ouch, I've heard it was bad and avoided it being a fan of the original. I was going to try for mafia ii, after checking 2k still want's $42 US (non sale price) for all the dlc, which is beyond stupid for a 6 year old game. That's $72 US total for a game with basically no replay value. At least from what I'm reading, there's no real exploration or side quests, not to mention no C & C.

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Jul 19, 2016, 23:16 Acleacius

The Lowdown Your Guide To The Summer Sale
Here's how the Greenman Summer Sale is going down. Sort of weird but looks like RPG 48 hours is up next, followed by CooP(?) 48 hours.

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Jul 19, 2016, 22:51 Acleacius

First time trying a bundle. Thanks  

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Jul 19, 2016, 20:43 Acleacius

How does the bundle work, for $8 US I get all the current exposed games? Secondly I'm only interested in 2 games, do they send a key for each separately, so I can trade/give them away?  

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale Jul 18, 2016, 22:45 Acleacius

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jul 18, 2016, 21:14:
PHJF wrote on Jul 18, 2016, 18:15:
XCOM2 is $29, only thing standing out.

Oh shit, really? Might be time to buy that, finally.

*EDIT* Also, anybody play Neo Scavenger at all? Tempted to get that also, nice charity setup at IndieGameStand.
Didn't finish it but it's really hard core survival. No messing around, easy to die, permanent death, so hard to even complete the story. Looks to be a great price, about 70 more hours to decide. Also very easy to die because you didn't know something gameplay wise. So reading threads about "things I wish I would have known" might be a advantageous!

News Comments > Morning Interviews
4. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 18, 2016, 19:08 Acleacius

Yeah, still got my original NOLF, GotY and NOLF2. It did seem kinda of cool to be all patched for win 7, with widescreen. Thanks for the tip but nah never done torrent. I've been tempted but p2p is too open and dangerous, at least for me.

Got a new hard drive coming in soon. Maybe I'll isolated it and only install it, with the net disconnected and see if anything blows up.

There are couple of legit sites, who try to keep older games alive offering the game download. Wheel of Time

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Jul 18, 2016, 18:29 Acleacius

Yeah, hard to believe this is a real Summer Sale. It's much more like any weekly sale.

Wonder if Amazon is giving up on Summer Sales too.

4239 Comments. 212 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo