Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 4271 (Master)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Released
56. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Released Aug 23, 2016, 22:18 Acleacius

Anyone been forced to listen to radio or otherwise, psychopaths like did in HR, if so...can you turn off said idiotic game design?  
Preacher: You don't want to lose the wife-beatin', squirrel-murderin' redneck vote. I imagine that's a key demographic for you.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > PlayStation Now Coming to PCs
17. Re: PlayStation Now Coming to PCs Aug 23, 2016, 18:02 Acleacius

Lmao, what...no actual game we can buy on Steam? Middlefinger  
Preacher: You don't want to lose the wife-beatin', squirrel-murderin' redneck vote. I imagine that's a key demographic for you.

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin 2 Early Access Next Month
3. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Early Access Next Month Aug 22, 2016, 20:22 Acleacius

Stop breaking mods and editing, damn you Larian! Shakefist  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 22, 2016, 13:07 Acleacius

I really had no idea, apologizes.  

18. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 21, 2016, 13:30 Acleacius

Editing tip, don't quote a Removed post, when trying to find out what happened, then try to correct grammar and spelling...it marks your request as Removed! Wall  

17. Re: removed Aug 21, 2016, 13:24 Acleacius

Acleacius wrote on Aug 20, 2016, 15:25:
* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Aug 21, 2016, 01:05.
Opps, what happened, are G2A links not allowed, I've seen other post them in the past?

14. removed Aug 20, 2016, 20:36 Acleacius

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Aug 21, 2016, 01:06.

7. removed Aug 20, 2016, 15:25 Acleacius

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Aug 21, 2016, 01:05.

News Comments > Prey 2 Video
8. Re: Prey 2 Video Aug 19, 2016, 20:45 Acleacius

Beamer wrote on Aug 19, 2016, 19:47:
CJ_Parker wrote on Aug 19, 2016, 19:28:
Not buying this simply for the lame abuse of the franchise. No Tommy, no Indians, no aliens, no gravity shifting = no Prey = no buy.

Why not take it as it is and judge it on its own merits?
If it's a great game and you refuse to play it because it has the same name, but isn't directly following, a mostly mediocre game, who are you hurting?
Couldn't that be said of the publisher? Name your game something new, let it stand on it's own...

News Comments > Deus Ex Mankind Divided Reviews
30. Re: Deus Ex Mankind Divided Reviews Aug 19, 2016, 13:44 Acleacius

Surprisingly good news, after Thief I had about given up on them ever shaking the console first mentality. Still waiting to hear what you guys think before I do anything.

Also, I still don't own any of the new Denuvo games. I was too worried about some kind of starforce fiasco or crashy/buggy issues, so how has it been on Steam any big conflicts?

News Comments > Mass Effect Remasters Hint
5. Re: Mass Effect Remasters Hint Aug 16, 2016, 22:51 Acleacius

It only matters if they put it on Steam or not, if not.. Middlefinger  

News Comments > Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Sequel Plans?
1. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Sequel Plans? Aug 14, 2016, 14:01 Acleacius

Obsidian technically has the whole Troika team working for them and has several secret projects! Lighter

Brian and Annie usually worked as outside contractors in the past, i.e. Alpha Protocol and such.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 31, 2016, 22:09 Acleacius

I maybe going dark on 8/1, so in case this is my last post, thanks to everyone for the help over the years and lively debates. It good to know you guys are around keeping the rest of the world in line! Salute  

14. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 31, 2016, 18:37 Acleacius

LiTh wrote on Jul 31, 2016, 18:10:
Acleacius wrote on Jul 31, 2016, 16:39:
Anyone understand Win7 licensing. I've tried to google around with no luck. The question being, is it legal to have multiple installs on the same PC? I.e. 2nd drive being a backup, in case of issues. Obviously only one drive will run att and when updating it would show the same PC but just a different drive with the same serial.

raid 1 and done? Although as long as both arent on at the same time and its the same hardware id's then it would be fine.
Unless I misunderstand your meaning, even if I raid 1 they both still need to be updated. Unless there are stand alone, offline downloads. I'm guessing Corporate licenses have access to offline update files, but not sure about individuals. Could be since win7 is getting older, they will become available.

Thanks, that's what I was thinking too, just wasn't sure if the hard drive id's were considered a change. Iirc, we can change 1 or 2 hardware devices, before it starts being an issue (I could be completely wrong about it). I'll need a new mobo and memory, so just trying to plan ahead.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 31, 2016, 17:10 Acleacius

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 31, 2016, 16:59:
Acleacius wrote on Jul 31, 2016, 16:39:
Anyone understand Win7 licensing. I've tried to google around with no luck. The question being, is it legal to have multiple installs on the same PC? I.e. 2nd drive being a backup, in case of issues. Obviously only one drive will run att and when updating it would show the same PC but just a different drive with the same serial.
That does not sound bad to me, but not sure if it violates licensing.
Just do it. Now if you had 7 on one and the other had the digital rights management upgrade from that 7 to 10, I would say that would be more a dark grey area.
Thanks, nah I don't care about win10. I was thinking it was safe, but hopefully someone will know for sure.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 31, 2016, 16:39 Acleacius

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Jul 31, 2016, 16:32 Acleacius

True, also https://isthereanydeal.com/ is a good one too. It misses some, but captures 90%+ of current sales. It has a nice History reference for each site, so it's easy to find "lowest ever" price.  

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Jul 31, 2016, 12:45 Acleacius

That has to be the worst listing I've ever seen for any sale much less a Summer Sale. Unless I missed it, there doesn't seem to be a page where all the sales are listed. You have to choose 6 to 8 different categories then each has multiple pages, not to mention most of the deals are crappy.  

News Comments > Gone Gold - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
9. Re: Gone Gold - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Jul 29, 2016, 23:00 Acleacius

mag wrote on Jul 29, 2016, 21:06:
JohnBirshire wrote on Jul 29, 2016, 19:43:
Does this have "Push button to stick to wall" gameplay?

That ruined the prior one for me, feels so unrealistic. I have no problem ducking behind cover, but I want to manually control it (ducking/leaning), not have a toggle on/off button.

I unbound my "press button to win" and "press button to stick to wall" keys and just played it like normal. Stealth didn't always quite work right that way, but it was more or less playable like the real Deus Ex.
It was painful enough just remembering 'push to win'. Damn you guys for reminding me of the 'stick to the wall', drive that stake right though my tick tock! Winkrazz

15. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 29, 2016, 18:15 Acleacius

Who's our Blue Superhero?! Hug  

4271 Comments. 214 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo