Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 4236 (Master)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Sven Co-op Released
1. Re: Sven Co-op Released Jan 23, 2016, 15:59 Acleacius

Strange, I don't see any mention of the original campaign. When I read the FAQ, it did mention Sven will never work with Source. That seems strange, but whatever it's his software.  
Preacher: You don't want to lose the wife-beatin', squirrel-murderin' redneck vote. I imagine that's a key demographic for you.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
5. Re: so GAY Jan 22, 2016, 18:08 Acleacius

harlock wrote on Jan 22, 2016, 09:15:
Teller is definitely a jackass.. big time fuckwad

plenty of "illusionists" are incredibly cynical, manipulative people - seems only natural and it is

Acleacius wrote on Jan 21, 2016, 21:02:
Here's hoping they get a room and pump each other for 'one liners'. Flamethrower

a bit puerile dont you think? or is this shit still in vogue?
Yeah, probably. It's mostly out of frustration, of innocents suffering (i.e. think Flint MI). Also, I wouldn't say it couple of gay guys, in case that's what you meant. It usually has the desired derogatory effect on egotistical strait guys though.

Preacher: You don't want to lose the wife-beatin', squirrel-murderin' redneck vote. I imagine that's a key demographic for you.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 21, 2016, 21:02 Acleacius

I had seen a couple of their youtube videos, then saw a show Bullshit Environmental Hysteria. Where pen and teler, mocked and ridiculed some less educated southerns, who were trying to get their city water cleaned up. It was so they both could feel superior with their education and wealth, against poor people who were fighting for clean water in their city. It's hard to tell if they are more psychopathic or sociopathic.

Here's hoping they get a room and pump each other for 'one liners'. Flamethrower

News Comments > Life is Strange Adds Free Commentary DLC
4. Re: Life is Strange Adds Free Commentary DLC Jan 21, 2016, 00:22 Acleacius

Hopefully there will be a GOTY version in time for Steam 2016 Summer or Winter sales.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2016, 16:28 Acleacius

Ok it was pretty damn cool seeing Adam Jensen, with a bionic eye last night on The Expanse. Technically he was on last week for about 10 seconds, so didn't recognize him. Lighter  

News Comments > New Free Sven Co-op Friday
7. Re: New Free Sven Co-op Friday Jan 20, 2016, 15:58 Acleacius

Maybe I just hadn't played it recently, if they had gotten original campaign working. Seems I recall, it was really wonky and we could only play a single map att. Then having to load the next map manually, then spawning our weapons again for each map load.

Wondering now if it will work with the Source version, if it's still the most up to date version of the original campaign.

This comment was edited on Jan 20, 2016, 16:13.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Bombshell
16. Re: Gone Gold - Bombshell Jan 20, 2016, 15:51 Acleacius

Made me think of Bombshell the name of the chick who was going to be Duke Nukem's sidekick in one of the original versions of Forever. Remember the old miner and the donkey, then Duke seemed to be in a diner with chick (blonde att). While she was holding the door closed she said "were all gonna die!".

News Comments > Gone Gold - Bombshell
9. Re: Gone Gold - Bombshell Jan 20, 2016, 05:10 Acleacius

jdreyer wrote on Jan 20, 2016, 00:46:
.......when model your main character after the divisive Anita Sarkeesian.
Lmao Wut? Hahaha_no

News Comments > New Free Sven Co-op Friday
1. Re: New Free Sven Co-op Friday Jan 19, 2016, 21:18 Acleacius

Always wanted to play the original Half-Life as Coop, but it never seemed available for Sven. Highfive  

News Comments > Keep Your Free CONSORTIUM
8. Re: Keep Your Free CONSORTIUM Jan 17, 2016, 23:42 Acleacius

Wonder if there is anyway to send them a donation, if we like it. Seems they could have just put them on sale for $1.99 - $2.49 in conjunction with the free weekend demo.

Slashman wrote on Jan 17, 2016, 22:15:
Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 17, 2016, 19:06:
Slashman wrote on Jan 17, 2016, 18:50:
That was more than decent of them. Now someone find me time to play it! Its been in my Steam library forever!!
No problem, just convince your employer to let you work four 10 hour days instead of five 8 hour days. BAM! Free day every week.

Yeah I'm sure my boss would be really understanding of my needs to get my gaming library all caught up...
Not to mention the sheer exhaustion caused by 10 hour days, followed by 10 hour days of gaming! Zombie

News Comments > Keep Your Free CONSORTIUM
2. Re: Keep Your Free CONSORTIUM Jan 17, 2016, 16:26 Acleacius

It was updated Blue, originally just as you posted on Friday! Party2  

News Comments > MS: New CPUs Will Require Windows 10 (or Linux)
10. Re: MS: New CPUs Will Require Windows 10 (or Linux) Jan 16, 2016, 13:02 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Jan 16, 2016, 12:11:
Ok, Justice really needs to begin anti-trust against MS at this point.
EU has always been faster and more aggressive towards m$, but one can only hope.

News Comments > Free Omikron: The Nomad Soul
8. Re: Free Omikron: The Nomad Soul Jan 16, 2016, 11:19 Acleacius

Awesome, thanks nin! Thanks

I was worried we had to join another service at SE. Steam and GOG are enough for me.

News Comments > Free Omikron: The Nomad Soul
4. Re: Free Omikron: The Nomad Soul Jan 16, 2016, 02:56 Acleacius

nin wrote on Jan 15, 2016, 21:25:
I never played this back in the day, so a free copy is appreciated!

I noticed it was on Steam, did they give you a code/key for Steam?

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Jan 14, 2016, 14:25 Acleacius

The Bioshock mod looks good, but I kept waiting to see Piper modded to look like Elizabeth in a blue dress!  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 14, 2016, 14:02 Acleacius

Lmao, counter intelligence and Gandhi! Hahaha_no

Who Owns Oregon? Some Historical Context on the so-called Militia Occupation of Public Lands

The idea 'Kracker Al Qaeda' has anyone smart to know anything about history or laws is hilariously ridiculous. Have you actually heard these 'Clown Qaeda' talk. They are poor, armed, uneducated and self important sociopaths with histories of severe mental illness.

Bundy lied about his family owning the land pre-1950 so he could steal Federal Resources. There was a Federal indictment and court case. No evidence of ownership, except for words out of Bundy's mouth. The two guys, who just went to jail also had a Federal case for stealing Federal Resources and Arson on Federal Lands.

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - That Dragon, Cancer
20. Re: Steamship Ahoy - That Dragon, Cancer Jan 12, 2016, 14:18 Acleacius

I'm SO thankful games can help people and now they are being designed to do it! Lighter

I really don't have the emotional strength to play this either, atm. Still trying to deal with finding out my mother is schizophrenic (delusional, paranoid, narcissistic ...etc ) about two years ago. At the very least, indirectly responsible for the destruction of another couple's marriage (including one suicide (son) and one death from alcoholism (husband)). She also directly responsible for her own mother's death (doubled the dosage of medication, after finding it caused my grandmother to lose 100 lbs). Forging my name to blackmail and extort my uncle, then again to control our family inheritance Will. Apparently she spent it or sent to god (via all the nice men in black, who promise to put in a good word with god for you, if you give them money)?

I tried calling all living, friends and family who knew her from childhood and she's likely been sick since before I was born. As if this isn't bad enough, turns out she's been emotionally torturing and abusing me from birth. It's like finding the missing puzzle piece for a broken life, causing a lifetime a memories to interconnect. Not sure there's enough room in the forum for that list ... Bleh, can't believe I just posted that, apologies. Embarrassed

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 7, 2016, 21:32 Acleacius

I'm betting m$ has a way to turn that back on, which is something I've heard about when trying to shut off the data collection.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 7, 2016, 11:00 Acleacius

Beamer wrote on Jan 7, 2016, 09:52:
Out of curiosity, are the auto-play YouTube ads messing with anyone else's system? I'll be typing, then discover that entire chunks of words, or even sentences, never made it to the browser. At first I thought it was only when I had multiple Blues tabs open (and I often will), but it seems to happen when I even have just one.
FlashStopper for Firefox Stops video autoplay.

News Comments > Op Ed
32. Re: Op Ed Jan 3, 2016, 01:59 Acleacius

NKD wrote on Jan 3, 2016, 00:14:
People on this site REALLY have a hard time keeping Cliffski and CliffyB separate. I swear half the hate Cliffski gets is because people are associating him with the asinine shit CliffyB has said over the years.

Surprised no one has accused him of being a know-it-all postal worker who spends all his evenings in a bar.
I know, right? I made the mistake once before myself. I defiantly feel bad for Cliffski sharing a name with "the unspeakable name that shall never be spoken!" Mwahaha

4236 Comments. 212 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo