Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 4264 (Master)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Mar 11, 2016, 13:51 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Mar 11, 2016, 10:44:
BitWraith wrote on Mar 11, 2016, 09:43:
I think Daisy Ridley is a decent choice for a Tomb Raider reboot.

Nah, you need someone way hotter with way bigger knockers! Honk honk!

Daisy Ridley Not that it matters to me but, your probably right about the boobs. Even Angelina Jolie was criticized about her boobs. I'd be more worried if she was physically fit enough to do H2H/martial arts combat, since Lara is very physical.

My pick would be Yvonne Strahovski Lighter

This comment was edited on Mar 11, 2016, 14:09.

Preacher: You don't want to lose the wife-beatin', squirrel-murderin' redneck vote. I imagine that's a key demographic for you.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance|
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance| Mar 11, 2016, 13:40 Acleacius

AirWreck wrote on Mar 11, 2016, 12:02:
Also windows 7 has had telemetry related updates
Thanks

Preacher: You don't want to lose the wife-beatin', squirrel-murderin' redneck vote. I imagine that's a key demographic for you.

News Comments > DOOM Closed Beta This Month; New MP Trailer
32. Re: DOOM Closed Beta This Month; New MP Trailer Mar 10, 2016, 16:32 Acleacius

What...someone actually said Q3 was too colorful? Lol_dies

Iirc they add the color red to the already fascinating color pallet of brown, green and grey. Think I could run it on 4bit color? Tickling

News Comments > Dead Island 2 Lives
4. Re: Dead Island 2 Lives Mar 10, 2016, 11:46 Acleacius

Darks wrote on Mar 10, 2016, 10:07:
Well this is unexpected and good news. I like these types of games, especially when it can be played Coop. Glad they got the game back on track.
Thumbsup Zombie

News Comments > DOOM Closed Beta This Month; New MP Trailer
24. Re: DOOM Closed Beta This Month; New MP Trailer Mar 10, 2016, 09:16 Acleacius

ZzzzOoooMmmmGggg, can't wait to see the greatest engine ever created, for the next five years! Mwahaha

Not only that, how can we all wait to hear what the god of creation has to say. We can only hope to find out how awesome he and his engine is going to be and why it runs like crap for the next 5 years till there's hardware to run his super awesome design! I'm swooning with anticipation! Faint

News Comments > Op Ed
9. Re: Op Ed Mar 7, 2016, 22:04 Acleacius

m$ is historically a horrible self-serving and recklessly proprietary to the point of being socially destructive. Just look at the EU lawsuits forcing them to break up their monopolistic software.

Secondly there was an article in the last week, which specifically pointing out mobiles have more malware than any other systems.

Whether the author a fixer personally profiting or just repeating talking points, this is clearly a PR puff piece. My guess is he's attempting to provide cover for the next m$ giant clusterfuck. Biting

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 6, 2016, 15:26 Acleacius

Oreo cookie eating song?
Elle King - Where The Devil Don't Go

Lucifer episode 3 Devilish

News Comments > Thief Film Plans Revived
12. Re: Thief Film Plans Revived Mar 6, 2016, 11:17 Acleacius

InBlack wrote on Mar 6, 2016, 03:57:
It's not people. It's rich old hollywood studio owners who haven't read a comic book in their life, or haven't played a single one of these games in their life. All they see is potential $$$, because what they see is a huge consumer base, after all the video games industry is even more profitable than Hollywood.
or...Frank Zappa explains the decline of the music business...? Lighter

News Comments > Thief Film Plans Revived
2. Re: Thief Film Plans Revived Mar 5, 2016, 13:44 Acleacius

I bet he can't even jump! Backstab  

12. Re: SW Battlefront on sale on Origin Mar 4, 2016, 21:38 Acleacius

Blue wrote on Mar 4, 2016, 19:29:
Acleacius wrote on Mar 4, 2016, 19:08:
Creston wrote on Mar 4, 2016, 17:49:
For 50% off. In case anyone's interested.
I sent Blue the new Humble Bundle Star Wars pack 2 link, hopefully he'll post it this evening.

http://www.bluesnews.com/s/169569/on-sale
Well at least I'm only 3 days behind the curve!

10. Re: SW Battlefront on sale on Origin Mar 4, 2016, 19:08 Acleacius

Creston wrote on Mar 4, 2016, 17:49:
For 50% off. In case anyone's interested.
I sent Blue the new Humble Bundle Star Wars pack 2 link, hopefully he'll post it this evening.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 4, 2016, 19:06 Acleacius

Thanks for the replies!

I really don't think they want to upgrade to win 10. Actually think, they are trying to avoid win 10 as long as possible. Iirc, you can choose which updates you want. Though I'm not sure if there's a upgrade pack for win 7, which lets you update to say June 2015 (can't recall when it started) to avoid all the new m$ manipulation software.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 4, 2016, 15:32 Acleacius

A friend asked if I had an extra Win 7 key, which I didn't. I did see some on the usually reliable Game Key sites like G2A. When they list as SP1, does it require a install disk with SP1 built in or could they install base Win 7 (Pro in this case) then update on m$?

Thanks

News Comments > Dead Island Definitive Edition Announced
8. Re: Dead Island Definitive Edition Announced Mar 4, 2016, 13:34 Acleacius

Since they delayed or canceled DI2, guess this is the only way to make a profit from this Ip this year. That said, it would be completely insane for they not to offer a upgrade to current owners or as it's better known squeezing blood from a dead corpse! Zombie  

News Comments > Epic Calls for UWP to Open Up or Die
15. Re: Epic Calls for UWP to Open Up or Die Mar 4, 2016, 11:29 Acleacius

Always liked Sweeny, since he gives a damn about people unlike a certain other engine developer. So what does Sweeny need from us to stick it to m$, is there a plan to fight back yet? Count me in! Protest  

News Comments > Grim Dawn Dawns
19. Re: Grim Dawn Dawns Mar 3, 2016, 17:58 Acleacius

I really dislike how there is no save (except for character), making everything constantly respawn. There is never a feeling of accomplishment on 'Saving the World', everything is still there. Protest  

News Comments > Mass Effect Andromeda Delayed
15. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Delayed Mar 2, 2016, 12:16 Acleacius

Mass Effect Andromeda Delayed

Mass Exodus We're getting the fuck out! Delayed Middlefinger
Fixed

News Comments > Warren Spector Joining Otherside for System Shock 3
41. Re: Warren Spector Joining Otherside for System Shock 3 Feb 18, 2016, 13:56 Acleacius

I've seen it mentioned a couple of times, including this thread "the original ending for SS2 was lost". Wouldn't they have had time to put the correct ending in after all these years, either through patch or mod? I've seen so many mods where new cutscenes have been added, it's not like it would be more difficult than any other game, well afaik. Also, if true, what was the original ending?  

News Comments > Warren Spector Joining Otherside for System Shock 3
14. Re: Warren Spector Joining Otherside for System Shock 3 Feb 17, 2016, 16:16 Acleacius

Iirc, Spector was an outside producer for SS1 (per in game credits and Wikipedia) and not sure he had anything to do with SS2(checked and he has no credits on SS2 Wikipedia, not to mention KLevine has posted here on Blue's stating as much). So not really sure he deserves any credit for the development or success of either System Shock, certainly not SS2.

Yes, there was an issue with weapons breaking too fast but was fixed early on, through a mod or console command, as was the spawning. It was simply balance issues any game has at release, well afaik.

As far as the same twist on both, I don't recall it. In SS1 it was a known and SS2, (without going into spoilers) it was an unknown.

News Comments > etc., etc.
15. Re: etc., etc. Feb 16, 2016, 21:11 Acleacius

When will mod teams learn to keep their mouth shut about project remakes with newer engines. Keep quiet, do the work and release it as proof of concept and skill.  

4264 Comments. 214 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo