Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On January 10, 2000
Supporter -
Total Comments 5537 (Guru)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue

22. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 10, 2019, 22:35 Acleacius

Some of you guys don't seem to realize, most if not all the people who used his services are already listed in Court Documents.
They have been made public and number over 2000 pages, iirc.

Sorry Blue, I've never ever made a social media account, twitter or facebook, or any other. My original name was "app idiot" but lost a bet had to use Acleacius.

Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs,
you would not hear of that party again in our political history.....and they are stupid. Dwight D. Eisenhower
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black

4. Re: Into the Black Aug 10, 2019, 13:27 Acleacius

Goodrich!  

Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs,
you would not hear of that party again in our political history.....and they are stupid. Dwight D. Eisenhower

News Comments > Gone Gold - Gears 5

12. Re: Gone Gold - Gears 5 Aug 10, 2019, 12:22 Acleacius

Never played any of these since epic abandoned the Unreal Universe to make these for console gamers. This was when cliffyb lied and said it was too hard to make a scripted COOP game for Unreal, then made this scripted COOP game for consoles. After this whole egs shitfest, it's clear sweeney was in on the decision too.  

News Comments > ESO Plus Free Trial

3. Re: ESO Plus Free Trial Aug 9, 2019, 17:24 Acleacius

Huge nerf coming to all classes, sadly.  

News Comments > Take-Two's Borderlands 3 Investigation Sparks Controversy

3. Re: Take-Two's Borderlands 3 Investigation Sparks Controversy Aug 7, 2019, 22:15 Acleacius

Doesn't make ant sense. Why not just fix the exploit if what they say is true? Why let him continue for 10 months, if they take security seriously?  

News Comments > DayZ Refused Classification in Australia

3. Re: DayZ Refused Classification in Australia Aug 7, 2019, 22:07 Acleacius

Probably looking for kickbacks from brick and mortar retail markets?  

News Comments > Op Ed

10. Re: Op Ed Aug 7, 2019, 12:58 Acleacius

Epic are ‘doing a steam’ to steam, and they are doing it for two reasons, both of which I think are sensible

I agreed up till you went all batshit cray cray [unless I misunderstand you], with that Bait and Switch Bullshit there, Cliffski.

First place Steam didn't Bribe pubs and devs to sell 'Only to Steam'. Pubs and Devs found out on their own how powerful Steam was as an outlet for 'Huge' sales. This has never been about competition, anytime someone says "competition" that's when the bullshit starts. This is about the irreparable harm caused by making it common or at the very least ok to bribe publishers and developers. Just because some billionare needs a tax write off or launder/dump millions of dollars.

Secondly it undermines one of the greatest achievements in game development, crowfunding. Almost singlehandedly brought back 3D Isometric RPGs, because corporate assholes like sweeney sure the hell were not helping make them.

There's your two points bettered in everyway, unless you were just writing a fluff piece?

1. Re: Into the Black Aug 6, 2019, 21:54 Acleacius

How German sounds compared to other languages  

News Comments > Get Alan Wake and For Honor for Free

15. Re: Get Alan Wake and For Honor for Free Aug 2, 2019, 19:02 Acleacius

Darks wrote on Aug 2, 2019, 16:31:
Graham wrote on Aug 2, 2019, 13:37:
Nah, I'm good.

Same here, I hate EGS so much, that I haven't grab one of their freebie BS games. Just wont support their shit platform.
+1 and their shit methodology, that's going to damage game development for years to come.

News Comments > Evening Interviews

6. Re: Evening Interviews Aug 1, 2019, 16:09 Acleacius

I really do like Mitsoda's writing and games. Comedy is such a rare and great thing when done well in a game, and the Malk was great! Lighter

Another game with great comedy was Neverwinter Nights 2, Kelgar and Niska cracked me up. Where NWN2 MoB left me feeling blah, no great characters stood out.

News Comments > Evening Interviews

2. Re: Evening Interviews Jul 31, 2019, 22:09 Acleacius

Bill Borre wrote on Jul 31, 2019, 21:46:
I don't want improved depictions of mental illness. I want Batshit Crazy! I don't play games for real life commentary.
Yeah, what mofo says sassy Batshit isn't mental enough! Fight

News Comments > Gone Gold: Borderlands 3

5. Re: Gone Gold: Borderlands 3 Jul 31, 2019, 22:04 Acleacius

Damn, this means having to listen to more pitchford BullShit. It's always the customers fault according pitchford.  

News Comments > Piranha Games on MechWarrior 5 Epic Games Store Exclusivity

12. Re: Piranha Games on MechWarrior 5 Epic Games Store Exclusivity Jul 31, 2019, 12:38 Acleacius

Think this is a guy from THQ Nordic, the new owners. The last remnants of the horror that was jowood. The pub who caused catastrophic harm to PB.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse

2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 30, 2019, 12:14 Acleacius

No idea why Netflix is trying to cancel one of the most popular series, if they can afford it. Netflix is already feeling the pressure from Lucifer fans about canceling the series. They extended the 5th season from 10 episodes to 16 to try a pacify them. It's one of the most popular series in the world, don't see it working.

Too bad Amazon didn't get Lucifer, they have no intention of stopping The Expanse series.

‘Lucifer’ Final Season Gets Six More Hours Ordered By Netflix, Bringing Total To 16 Episodes

News Comments > Morning Previews

2. Re: Morning Previews Jul 30, 2019, 12:02 Acleacius

Bill Borre wrote on Jul 30, 2019, 11:28:
Big changes to the way ESO is downloaded, patched, and stored on local hard drives. We need to refresh ESO’s patching and file manifest data to remove duplicate files and older data that is no longer needed. This will result in a major reduction of space taken up by the client on the player’s local hard drive.

I thought this was odd at the game's launch. I'm not sure why they chose to implement this in this fashion.
It has always seemed excessive, currently mine's at 79 gig. At launch we had to have a complete separate install for US and EU (40 gig each att) so we could continue to play during patching.

1. Re: Into the Black Jul 29, 2019, 20:04 Acleacius

Here's hoping everyone got to watch the new badass tv series from Amazon called, The Boys.
After nearly 13k reviews it's still at 9.1 rating. Lighter

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions

3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jul 28, 2019, 22:44 Acleacius

oops  

News Comments > Moonlighter and This War of Mine Free on the Epic Games Store

10. Re: Moonlighter and This War of Mine Free on the Epic Games Store Jul 26, 2019, 10:40 Acleacius

Great tips on Moonlighter thanks all and egs, I'm picking this up on Steam.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse

8. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 25, 2019, 19:33 Acleacius

Thought "it" made 38 billion last year and has to pay about 8% in fines.  

News Comments > Morning Patches

5. Re: Morning Patches Jul 25, 2019, 18:55 Acleacius

No, STFU voice pack?

Giant Popups AND Stops the Game, why aren't I playing this masterpiece!

5537 Comments. 277 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >