Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 4720 (Master)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Apr 13, 2017, 23:33 Acleacius

I'm hoping there's at least a 3 movie story, similar to John Wick. I'd always rather be watching Dame Charlize, she's in stunningly good shape. Winkrazz

Her acting skills are far and away better than most martial art ladies at least in US movies.

Its a sad day for America when people believe women, The Drumpf
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 13, 2017, 22:49 Acleacius

Leprechaun Entertainment Operator?  

8. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 13, 2017, 14:32 Acleacius

Woo hoo, Beamdog sent me a Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition KEY for asking a question in the interview Blue covered earlier this week! W00t

Evening Interviews

News Comments > Windows 10 Self-Service Refunds Coming
6. Re: Windows 10 Self-Service Refunds Coming Apr 13, 2017, 05:53 Acleacius

Slick wrote on Apr 13, 2017, 02:33:
jdreyer wrote on Apr 13, 2017, 00:32:
Sounds legit.

MS: What's the most restrictive policy out there? Steam? Let's emulate them.

So being the first console to offer refunds gets them no credit?

Jesus.

I have no love for xbox, never owned one, probably never will. But give me a break. Name me one other console that offers refunds of any kind.
They were forced into it, since it's sales are doing so poorly against the PS4. I've never owned a console, so I'm not playing favorites.

News Comments > KOTOR Reboot & New BioWare IP Rumors
18. Re: KOTOR Reboot & New BioWare IP Rumors Apr 11, 2017, 15:30 Acleacius

Since KOTOR defined the development of SWTOR, now they want to go back and change the original to fit the mmog. If the lore don't fit, go back and change it?  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Apr 10, 2017, 23:14 Acleacius

Someone has to ask the hard hitting questions! Ahoy  

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Apr 8, 2017, 07:14 Acleacius

MattyC wrote on Apr 7, 2017, 18:46:
Anyone who hasn't picked up LIMBO yet really should consider it at that price. It may not be a game changer, but it is well worth it at that price.
Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out!

I've been enjoying Dead Age a lot. A zombie apocalypse survival, released now, originally from Early Access. I've never played this style of combat before, but it was very highly rated. Defiantly worth a look, when it's on sale.

News Comments > Gearbox Drops G2A Deal
10. Re: Gearbox Drops G2A Deal Apr 8, 2017, 00:54 Acleacius

I was going to say this is a win, win for G2A. pitchford has a lower trust rating than G2A! Mwahaha  

News Comments > Gearbox Issues Ultimatum to G2A
16. Re: Gearbox Issues Ultimatum to G2A Apr 7, 2017, 09:07 Acleacius

El Pit wrote on Apr 7, 2017, 08:54:
ViRGE wrote on Apr 7, 2017, 03:19:
]The fact that even one key got revoked should tell you what kind of business G2A is running.

It's a flea market for stolen keys. No more, no less.

I see... One key revoked = all keys are stolen

I think I can guess who you voted for!
Yeah, ViRGE is mad cause he put a lot of ciphering into his analysis, so he deserves a cut!

News Comments > Gearbox Issues Ultimatum to G2A
10. Re: Gearbox Issues Ultimatum to G2A Apr 6, 2017, 23:15 Acleacius

Guess I'm still behind the times, only knowing about these sites for about a year and half. Didn't they just have one incident, when someone used a stolen credit card to buy a bunch of keys. It's not like it happens all the time, at least not that I've heard.

Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't 90% of these big sellers like commodity brokers? They buy a bunch of legitimate keys cheap in china, where all software makers cut their prices, including m$. Then sell them based on the market price of these sites. Afaik the other 10% are individuals selling keys.

Isn't it possible or probable that publishers are just creating some if not most of the hyperbole. This seems the exact thing that happened 15 or so years ago when everyone started getting music from the web, instead of publishers (buying cds att).

News Comments > Dishonored 2 Demo
12. Re: Dishonored 2 Demo Apr 6, 2017, 15:41 Acleacius

Personally avoiding it due to the drm. Iirc, there isn't going to be dlc because the game didn't sell well enough. I don't think it has anything to do with bethesda turning over a new leaf of behavior, of not exploiting their customers.

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Patch This Week
20. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Patch This Week Apr 5, 2017, 01:40 Acleacius

Has anyone found out how much of the game was cut to make dlc, about 30% as usual?  

News Comments > Dishonored 2 Free Trial This Week
12. Re: Dishonored 2 Free Trial This Week Apr 4, 2017, 05:37 Acleacius

I've mostly avoided this because of the new drm. Actually never played any game using this drm, too afraid to let that crap on my hard drive.

Can't remember who atm, but someone in this forum said there really wasn't really a story anymore, in Dishonored 2. I don't want spoilers if possible but now I've been told in another forum there is a story and it's pretty good. So, story or no story, good or not so good?

Thanks

News Comments > The Secret World Becoming F2P Secret World Legends
5. Re: The Secret World Becoming F2P Secret World Legends Mar 29, 2017, 14:06 Acleacius

ForgedReality wrote on Mar 29, 2017, 11:06:
They need to go back to doing more games like The Longest Journey and Dreamfall. No more dumb, weird shit that feels like it's just trying to conform with everything else that's out there.

Also, the guy before me, did you mean "defiantly?" I don't think you did.
Damn, spell check is prostrating again! Protest

11. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 29, 2017, 11:42 Acleacius

It's mental illness, so like trying to tell a schizophrenic there are no voices. Iirc, the two major kinds are organic (genetic) or instilled (brainwashed/learned). Only the instilled can be reasoned with if they are separated from their environment triggers. So if a genetic, has kids that aren't but are raised to think the earth is flat, they can relearn but need to get away from parent.

It's the brainwashed that are also emotionally damaged who are the most difficult. One example would be the constant psychosis being taught by fake news, who are also addicts/addicted. I'm probably going to get the states and the percentages wrong but I don't feel like looking it up. So in the north central US, the 8 states with the highest heroin addiction/deaths all voted for drumpf. Also the 12 states in the same area with the highest oxycontin usage/addiction, voted for drumpf. Basically you've got the 20 states with highest concentration of of addiction with the most serious drugs heroin/oxycontin, also mainlining fake news.

Now you know why it's impossible to reason or have an honest conversation with drumpf supporters or flat earthers. Dissolution of Sanity. Ucrazy

News Comments > The Secret World Becoming F2P Secret World Legends
1. Re: The Secret World Becoming F2P Secret World Legends Mar 29, 2017, 11:00 Acleacius

Wow, everyone has to start over and only one character slot in the new game. I'll defiantly check out the new game, it's good to know they are keeping the old TSW servers up and running.  

News Comments > Mafia III Demo and DLC Released
5. Re: Mafia III Demo and DLC Released Mar 28, 2017, 13:47 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Mar 28, 2017, 11:59:
... And they're not doing themselves any favors with the pricing. $80 for the regular game and $104 for the deluxe? Fucking lol!
Exactly, 2k has been ridiculous with their pricing and packaging. Iirc, it was 5 years before they ever released a complete version with all dlc in Mafia 2. They kept putting Mafia 2 on sale for $7.50 US (75% off), but once you bought all they dlc it was $70 US.

It's been 4 years, and I bet they still don't have a complete version of Bioshock Infinite. Flamethrower

News Comments > Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition Countdown?
11. Re: Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition Countdown? Mar 28, 2017, 02:38 Acleacius

Task wrote on Mar 27, 2017, 20:03:
Acleacius wrote on Mar 27, 2017, 18:42:
Great idea, but here's hoping they finally get around to Arcanium next! Lighter

Just download Arcanum Multiverse Edition if you need it 'enhanced.'
Thanks, I'll check it out.

News Comments > Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition Countdown?
2. Re: Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition Countdown? Mar 27, 2017, 18:42 Acleacius

Great idea, but here's hoping they finally get around to Arcanium next! Lighter  

9. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 26, 2017, 18:28 Acleacius

That's interesting about the Food Portions, wonder if it explains the Food Waste. Iirc, here in the US, 45% of Food is wasted and ends up in the trash.

I wonder how it correlates to processed foods, with added fillers and programed taste addiction. Salt for example, seems like every single serving, of every food in every meal, of the day is about 200 mg. So if you have 5 servings each meal, 3 times a day it puts you at about 3000 mg. Of course, that doesn't include potassium either. Sugar is the same way, especially with all the hidden and different sweeteners in each food.

So not only are we overeating and wasting massive amounts of food but actual taste is being programed at an addiction level, near to if not same way as cigarettes. Most people freak out at the prospect of having to cut out just one of those three. Crazy

4720 Comments. 236 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo