Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 4234 (Master)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Lawmakers Dropping F2P; Launching on Steam
5. Re: Lawmakers Dropping F2P; Launching on Steam Mar 17, 2016, 21:17 Acleacius

I think of this when ever I'm on the can Flush just thought someone might want to know! Bow  
Preacher: You don't want to lose the wife-beatin', squirrel-murderin' redneck vote. I imagine that's a key demographic for you.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic - Visions in the Dark Next Month
2. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Visions in the Dark Next Month Mar 17, 2016, 20:58 Acleacius

Hard to believe anyone is still playing much less actually paying monthly. Amazed  
Preacher: You don't want to lose the wife-beatin', squirrel-murderin' redneck vote. I imagine that's a key demographic for you.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2016, 01:16 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Mar 15, 2016, 20:55:
Seriously? I find it fucking infuriating. The second most powerful being in existence is running a bar in LA and going on adventures with a cop, all the while acting as comic relief. Yeah, not really what comes to mind when I think about The Morning Star.

The Vertigo series, where the second most powerful being in existence is trying to undo all of existence because he's tired of it all? Yeah, that's a lot more in line.

To Reign in Hell

Give that a read. It's a really interesting take on the Creation myth. The gist is basically that Satan got a bum rap and suffers from bad PR. If I was going to give the Xtian mythos any credence it would definitely be more in line with this take on it.
Thanks for the link and yeah, Sandman and Lucifer turned out great.

It might be different in Canada but your expectations of what's possible on US network tv is really on the high side. It was controversial just to have a cop buddy show, 100 witch mothers is already protesting it. There's no way in hell, any network show has a budget or audience large enough to handle the complexity of the comic. Trying to make a show about strategic battles to dismantle the matter of creation, can't really be done in 40 minutes, once a week.

Besides where could we find someone willing to rule over the new creation. There would have to be new religions, worshipers and gods. Unless there was someone willing to watch over creation who refuses to be worshiped, just because they cared so much! Love Innocent

This show is creating interest in the comics. Creating a bigger fan based and potential support for doing more in the DC universe. The show seems to have a decent budget and writers. There's some pretty great chemistry between the very talented actors. The idea the devil would sneak into a confessional to listen to a beautiful woman confess her naughty sins, is comedy gold. Mwahaha

This comment was edited on Mar 16, 2016, 01:26.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 15, 2016, 17:03 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Mar 15, 2016, 16:03:
The Vertigo series was great. That show is a fucking travesty.
I like them both very much for different reasons. Lighter

5. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 15, 2016, 15:38 Acleacius

In case anyone is interested Lucifer 1x09 Promo "A Priest Walks Into A Bar" (HD) Mwahaha

Damn, that's a rough 2016 The Half Elf.

News Comments > Paradox & Obsidian Announcement This Week
2. Re: Paradox & Obsidian Announcement This Week Mar 13, 2016, 15:16 Acleacius

Final Score: Sensible

Your capacity for evil is minimal, and you seem like a rational, reasonable sort. Thatís good! As long as it doesnít get you killed...
Innocent Giggle

2. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 13, 2016, 12:29 Acleacius

I did just wake up and wonder where my hour went! Yet, I've got to agree Blue and Scottish, even though we maybe in the minority here! Lighter

18. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 12, 2016, 11:00 Acleacius

Will need non-Videosift submissions if people want that site avoided.
This is all new to me, I've got NoScript, AdBlock Plus and FlashStopper. Don't think I've ever sent one as a submission but I watch them when you post them. Call me Switzerland!

News Comments > EverQuest Next Cancelled
2. Re: EverQuest Next Cancelled Mar 11, 2016, 16:52 Acleacius

All the talent left long ago and now making Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen  

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Mar 11, 2016, 15:49 Acleacius

Cassandra Ebner would be excellent and she already has a screen test!

She's the girl from the Croft Fan Film, Blue posted. Click 'Show More' on the youtube for all the credits, if you missed it in the past.

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Mar 11, 2016, 13:51 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Mar 11, 2016, 10:44:
BitWraith wrote on Mar 11, 2016, 09:43:
I think Daisy Ridley is a decent choice for a Tomb Raider reboot.

Nah, you need someone way hotter with way bigger knockers! Honk honk!

Daisy Ridley Not that it matters to me but, your probably right about the boobs. Even Angelina Jolie was criticized about her boobs. I'd be more worried if she was physically fit enough to do H2H/martial arts combat, since Lara is very physical.

My pick would be Yvonne Strahovski Lighter

This comment was edited on Mar 11, 2016, 14:09.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance|
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance| Mar 11, 2016, 13:40 Acleacius

AirWreck wrote on Mar 11, 2016, 12:02:
Also windows 7 has had telemetry related updates
Thanks

News Comments > DOOM Closed Beta This Month; New MP Trailer
32. Re: DOOM Closed Beta This Month; New MP Trailer Mar 10, 2016, 16:32 Acleacius

What...someone actually said Q3 was too colorful? Lol_dies

Iirc they add the color red to the already fascinating color pallet of brown, green and grey. Think I could run it on 4bit color? Tickling

News Comments > Dead Island 2 Lives
4. Re: Dead Island 2 Lives Mar 10, 2016, 11:46 Acleacius

Darks wrote on Mar 10, 2016, 10:07:
Well this is unexpected and good news. I like these types of games, especially when it can be played Coop. Glad they got the game back on track.
Thumbsup Zombie

News Comments > DOOM Closed Beta This Month; New MP Trailer
24. Re: DOOM Closed Beta This Month; New MP Trailer Mar 10, 2016, 09:16 Acleacius

ZzzzOoooMmmmGggg, can't wait to see the greatest engine ever created, for the next five years! Mwahaha

Not only that, how can we all wait to hear what the god of creation has to say. We can only hope to find out how awesome he and his engine is going to be and why it runs like crap for the next 5 years till there's hardware to run his super awesome design! I'm swooning with anticipation! Faint

News Comments > Op Ed
9. Re: Op Ed Mar 7, 2016, 22:04 Acleacius

m$ is historically a horrible self-serving and recklessly proprietary to the point of being socially destructive. Just look at the EU lawsuits forcing them to break up their monopolistic software.

Secondly there was an article in the last week, which specifically pointing out mobiles have more malware than any other systems.

Whether the author a fixer personally profiting or just repeating talking points, this is clearly a PR puff piece. My guess is he's attempting to provide cover for the next m$ giant clusterfuck. Biting

3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 6, 2016, 15:26 Acleacius

Oreo cookie eating song?
Elle King - Where The Devil Don't Go

Lucifer episode 3 Devilish

News Comments > Thief Film Plans Revived
12. Re: Thief Film Plans Revived Mar 6, 2016, 11:17 Acleacius

InBlack wrote on Mar 6, 2016, 03:57:
It's not people. It's rich old hollywood studio owners who haven't read a comic book in their life, or haven't played a single one of these games in their life. All they see is potential $$$, because what they see is a huge consumer base, after all the video games industry is even more profitable than Hollywood.
or...Frank Zappa explains the decline of the music business...? Lighter

News Comments > Thief Film Plans Revived
2. Re: Thief Film Plans Revived Mar 5, 2016, 13:44 Acleacius

I bet he can't even jump! Backstab  

12. Re: SW Battlefront on sale on Origin Mar 4, 2016, 21:38 Acleacius

Blue wrote on Mar 4, 2016, 19:29:
Acleacius wrote on Mar 4, 2016, 19:08:
Creston wrote on Mar 4, 2016, 17:49:
For 50% off. In case anyone's interested.
I sent Blue the new Humble Bundle Star Wars pack 2 link, hopefully he'll post it this evening.

http://www.bluesnews.com/s/169569/on-sale
Well at least I'm only 3 days behind the curve!

4234 Comments. 212 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo