Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 4264 (Master)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > EA Origin Access Adds ME Trilogy and More
2. Re: EA Origin Access Adds ME Trilogy and More May 25, 2016, 23:46 Acleacius

Cause it's more profitable than actually selling your games, like ME series and DLC to people who want to buy them on another service? Idiots. Middlefinger  
Preacher: You don't want to lose the wife-beatin', squirrel-murderin' redneck vote. I imagine that's a key demographic for you.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Fallout 4 Far Harbor Released
22. Re: Fallout 4 Far Harbor Released May 19, 2016, 18:03 Acleacius

Task wrote on May 19, 2016, 10:35:
"Will you make peace by doing Thing A and Killing the trash mob stuff, or will you not make peace by doing Thing B and killing the trash mob stuff." Choices and Consequences.
Stooooop...you're making my head hurt...tooooo many choices! Lol_dies

Preacher: You don't want to lose the wife-beatin', squirrel-murderin' redneck vote. I imagine that's a key demographic for you.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits May 17, 2016, 23:27 Acleacius

Here's hoping someone strips out all the last 6 months of windows nightmare win 10 updates, from the new, almost win 7 service pack 2.  

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale Dates Leaked?
12. Re: Steam Summer Sale Dates Leaked? May 16, 2016, 13:24 Acleacius

Since they killed Flash Sales, it's just another sale. Now all the major sites have summer sales. It's still possible to find good deals but nothing show stopping good.  

News Comments > Steam Top Seven
4. Re: Steam Top Seven May 15, 2016, 15:05 Acleacius

Guess they are using separate codes, for each deal and package. Then their listings are based on individual code income.  

News Comments > DOOM Released
6. Re: DOOM Released May 13, 2016, 10:49 Acleacius

Wait, there's now a story in DOOM...did I wake in another dimension? Lol_dies  

News Comments > Save 50%
18. Re: Save 50% May 12, 2016, 23:41 Acleacius

Hey, is it legal to post discount Hookup Deals? I'm telling Mrs. BLUE! Pimp Mwahaha  

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. May 12, 2016, 23:35 Acleacius

My first time hearing them was, Lucifer S01 E06 - Zvvl by Chvrches and it's pretty damn awesome.  

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
2. Re: Sunday Metaverse May 8, 2016, 17:21 Acleacius

Damn, can't believe I missed this before it was banned, now I'm a sad banana.  

News Comments > Vampire Bloodlines TMed
7. Re: Vampire Bloodlines TMed May 7, 2016, 00:04 Acleacius

Right...dev? How about Obsidian? Can't get anymore...right, correct? Mwahaha  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Free Trial
16. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Free Trial May 4, 2016, 17:44 Acleacius

Slick wrote on May 4, 2016, 12:31:
Acleacius wrote on May 4, 2016, 12:25:
I hate to post one of those "is this game still active" questions, but is it still one of the most limiting F2P games? At least with GW2 and ESO you get full access. I probably would have spent more time playing if it hadn't had origin and the worst F2P limitations I've ever seen in a mmog, at least in the last 6 or so years.

As for ESO, waiting on the latest patch to prep for Dark Brotherhood, to finish downloading. Race

hmmmmmm
No idea what your talking about, does that make you stupid or a troll?

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Free Trial
3. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Free Trial May 4, 2016, 12:25 Acleacius

I hate to post one of those "is this game still active" questions, but is it still one of the most limiting F2P games? At least with GW2 and ESO you get full access. I probably would have spent more time playing if it hadn't had origin and the worst F2P limitations I've ever seen in a mmog, at least in the last 6 or so years.

As for ESO, waiting on the latest patch to prep for Dark Brotherhood, to finish downloading. Race

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online DLC Plans
20. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online DLC Plans Apr 29, 2016, 20:09 Acleacius

HorrorScope, with that in mind, have you seen this yet? I've got high hopes! Lighter
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen

18. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online DLC Plans Apr 29, 2016, 14:42 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Apr 28, 2016, 22:24:
Acleacius wrote on Apr 28, 2016, 21:06:
Cutter wrote on Apr 28, 2016, 13:44:
Yeah, I have the base game and a few toons. Haven't bought any of the DLC though.
Think you told me about G2A and Kingun keys. So if you haven't checked them out, you should. Say you found a 2 month key for a reasonable amount, you would get 3000 crowns upfront. It gives you a Plus account, increased xp and allowing you access to all content. These are the prices, iirc...Orsinum (3000), Thieves Guild (2000) or Dark Brotherhood (2000).

Solid tip, thanks!
NP, it's really a great deal! Golfclap
If you decide to get back into it let me know. It sounds like Retired is still playing too. I've only got Mrs.Batman friend-ed from back at the games' release, when we were trying to start a Blue guild. The toon apparently doesn't play, so haven't run across him. I'm usually in every day and like Retired I only pve. Btw, the US server is down atm for a hotfix.

13. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online DLC Plans Apr 28, 2016, 21:06 Acleacius

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Apr 28, 2016, 13:15:
I've been burned out by the clone MMO market for 8-10 years now. Some of my co-workers played this and said it's very grindy with like 14 currencies.

How true is this anyways?
Not that I'm aware of and I play, nearly every day. They have gold and crowns (real money tokens). Oh, there's a 3rd for pvp, which apparently drops when you die in pvp...gank loot.

Cutter wrote on Apr 28, 2016, 13:44:
Yeah, I have the base game and a few toons. Haven't bought any of the DLC though.
Think you told me about G2A and Kingun keys. So if you haven't checked them out, you should. Say you found a 2 month key for a reasonable amount, you would get 3000 crowns upfront. It gives you a Plus account, increased xp and allowing you access to all content. These are the prices, iirc...Orsinum (3000), Thieves Guild (2000) or Dark Brotherhood (2000).

4. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online DLC Plans Apr 28, 2016, 12:35 Acleacius

Flatline, think he means the DLC for Dark Brotherhood. I'm looking forward to trying it, but haven't done a Test server install.  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Mods Open Beta
3. Re: Fallout 4 Mods Open Beta Apr 27, 2016, 17:53 Acleacius

"all new system", what's the chance that means FUBAR'D it, 50%/50%?  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 26, 2016, 11:04 Acleacius

FYI, the 'Wired' article about Texas Highways, got me a popup asking me to pay a fee.  

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Apr 13, 2016, 15:13 Acleacius

About damn time! Mwahaha  

News Comments > Oculus Rift Privacy Concerns
35. Re: Oculus Rift Privacy Concerns Apr 3, 2016, 21:38 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Apr 3, 2016, 13:21:
Acleacius wrote on Apr 3, 2016, 12:59:
I must have missed something, can't "always on" be blocked like any other in a Firewall or Zone Alarm equivalent?

I doubt it. I'd wager you have to connect to their servers in order to use it. Otherwise they'd just have an opt-out. Yet, in most sane countries with decent consumer protection laws this would never be permitted. At best it would be something you actually have to actively opt-in for.

You might be correct, but I'm not sure are you saying the only way to use them while playing a game will require you to be online? So this will render Steam Offline play or any other offline game, unplayable and obsolete?

4264 Comments. 214 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo