Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 4402 (Master)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > EverQuest Expansion Announced
7. Re: EverQuest Expansion Announced Sep 2, 2016, 16:44 Acleacius

Kxmode wrote on Sep 2, 2016, 13:30:
Acleacius wrote on Sep 2, 2016, 11:49:
Stop tormenting me with your TRAINS and corpse runs, damn you! Mwahaha

Trains? Zombies? I think you might be thinking about The Final Station Toff

Oh man, I'm not sure what to say about The Final Station. It was fun and challenging but that last act was really messed up, mentally.

DO NOT even think about looking in this Secret, unless you finished the game and even then, sure you don't want to be completely weirded out.

wtf a videogame about deathrow and the gaschamber?
https://steamcommunity.com/app/435530/discussions/0/359547436766078624/?ctp=3#c350540780275517027

Stop. Lose all scripted responses. Improvisation only.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EverQuest Expansion Announced
3. Re: EverQuest Expansion Announced Sep 2, 2016, 11:49 Acleacius

Stop tormenting me with your TRAINS and corpse runs, damn you! Mwahaha

Before SoE was sold(?)/name changed had a bad experience with customer service. They kept trying to charge me monthly when I had only bought a 1 month sub. Customer service chick was a complete dick, she said they could do it. Any other mmog, where it happened they apologized and refunded it. So I had to call credit card company and stop payment. Hopefully the new management doesn't suck so bad.

I'm really looking forward to pantheon rise of the fallen by the original EQ team.

News Comments > Mess Affect: Mass Effect Remasters Hopes Dashed
4. Re: Mess Affect: Mass Effect Remasters Hopes Dashed Sep 1, 2016, 10:58 Acleacius

Coming from a moronic company that gave the world rehashed sports titles every year.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 30, 2016, 14:18 Acleacius

I can't help thinking this is because of our Congress and their bullshit back in 2000s. Iirc, before the 2004 election the Inspector General reported because of new tax loop holes added, at least 2.4 trillion had been hidden in offshore tax shelters, in the first 4 years of bush and dick. The US and now maybe the world has been overthrown by corporate fascists. Thankfully at least the EU tries to fight back against it, going after m$ as well.  

News Comments > CD Projekt Worth $1B
18. Re: CD Projekt Worth $1B Aug 30, 2016, 01:40 Acleacius

Gratz, they are very talented. Lighter

Here's hoping their new game is about the player's journey, with a choice of male or female PC, and not some male protagonist douche.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
9. Re: Saturday Metaverse Aug 27, 2016, 19:13 Acleacius

Ok, that FBI-owned Megaupload.org thing, shook me awake. Nervous

I got one of the megaupload cloudstorage addons for Firefox to download 2 small mods for a game. So I was freaking out I had a FBI addon in my FF, but it was mega.nz Whew

News Comments > Vampyr Trailer
6. Re: Vampyr Trailer Aug 26, 2016, 04:33 Acleacius

Right, except that has nothing to do with whether Feeding is Autokill or not.  

News Comments > Vampyr Trailer
3. Re: Vampyr Trailer Aug 25, 2016, 21:37 Acleacius

I been complaining about how he just murders that guy for no reason. Did you see he had data about everyone in the district. The guy he killed(the enforcer guy) was forced into that work to care for his sick son. So not only did he murder him, he also made an orphan.

It looked like he killed him directly from dialog, without reason or cause, except to get extra xp for feeding on a human. Now in another forum, we've been debating whether Feeding is an autokill or not. It seems to be, at least to me. I thought he was going to entrall the guy or help him and his son, but uhh...no.

So here is a doctor who not only took Hippocratic oath but has a mentor (in the players vampire state) and goes to church to confess he is a monster. Wth, none of this makes any sense.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Patched
38. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Patched Aug 24, 2016, 14:15 Acleacius

They were far more insidious this time, most people could tell they screwed up Thief before it was released. Preventing them from preordering and supporting a crappy sequel. Now they added microtransactions with intent (whether they are shamed into fixing it later or not) to completely exploit their customers.

Not to mention, according to what I've read, basically just decided to cut content directly out of the game. Selling it as dlc, yet leaving gaping holes in the story as it is now. At least normally you could expect a cohesive story from a $60 game in the past.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Patched
6. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Patched Aug 24, 2016, 10:32 Acleacius

Microtransactions? Pathetic! Flamethrower  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
22. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 23, 2016, 23:35 Acleacius

I came late, just like Steam (2011) and have only known about key sites for about the last year, if you were asking me. So you guys know much more about this and hopefully I'll get corrected if I'm wrong.

I've spoken out against publisher abuse for years and been a strong advocate for developers. At least on the surface this seems like the same debate we had with the record industry overpricing and sites like napster. I've noticed since the death of Flash sales, these key sites seem to have the sales missing. In reality, the 5 year old game I linked was on sale for about $4.50 which is about what normal pricing would have put it at after that many years, on a Flash Sale.

Now I'm not saying there's not people taking advantage of an new unregulated industry but that happens all the time. Nor do I know the percentage of bad apples. However, the US population being forced into Globalization just like every other country. I see it as most reasonable that these are games bought up in mass quantity in 2nd and 3rd world countries then sold on the global market.

This has been happening for years with m$ selling windows for a few dollars if not giving it away for 'FREE' just to get a market share. Not only that, I also believe there is a ratio of pro-profit per shared games. While I don't know the actual ratio a good example in relation to Forum activity; for every 5 shared games, there is one legit sale. In a global market that could be very significant.

Anyway, nothing scientific but just my uneducated opinion, on what I believe I see and what makes the most sense atm.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Released
56. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Released Aug 23, 2016, 22:18 Acleacius

Anyone been forced to listen to radio or otherwise, psychopaths like did in HR, if so...can you turn off said idiotic game design?  

News Comments > PlayStation Now Coming to PCs
17. Re: PlayStation Now Coming to PCs Aug 23, 2016, 18:02 Acleacius

Lmao, what...no actual game we can buy on Steam? Middlefinger  

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin 2 Early Access Next Month
3. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Early Access Next Month Aug 22, 2016, 20:22 Acleacius

Stop breaking mods and editing, damn you Larian! Shakefist  

20. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 22, 2016, 13:07 Acleacius

I really had no idea, apologizes.  

18. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 21, 2016, 13:30 Acleacius

Editing tip, don't quote a Removed post, when trying to find out what happened, then try to correct grammar and spelling...it marks your request as Removed! Wall  

17. Re: removed Aug 21, 2016, 13:24 Acleacius

Acleacius wrote on Aug 20, 2016, 15:25:
* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Aug 21, 2016, 01:05.
Opps, what happened, are G2A links not allowed, I've seen other post them in the past?

14. removed Aug 20, 2016, 20:36 Acleacius

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Aug 21, 2016, 01:06.

7. removed Aug 20, 2016, 15:25 Acleacius

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Aug 21, 2016, 01:05.

News Comments > Prey 2 Video
8. Re: Prey 2 Video Aug 19, 2016, 20:45 Acleacius

Beamer wrote on Aug 19, 2016, 19:47:
CJ_Parker wrote on Aug 19, 2016, 19:28:
Not buying this simply for the lame abuse of the franchise. No Tommy, no Indians, no aliens, no gravity shifting = no Prey = no buy.

Why not take it as it is and judge it on its own merits?
If it's a great game and you refuse to play it because it has the same name, but isn't directly following, a mostly mediocre game, who are you hurting?
Couldn't that be said of the publisher? Name your game something new, let it stand on it's own...

4402 Comments. 221 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo