Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 5532 (Guru)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > No EGS Exclusivity for EVERSPACE 2

22. Re: No EGS Exclusivity for EVERSPACE 2 Oct 7, 2019, 19:32 Acleacius

wtf_man wrote on Oct 7, 2019, 18:21:
Aren't these the asshats that promised offline in a kickstarter, then ended up requiring an internet connection even for single player?

Or am I thinking of some other space game?
I don't really know about the online there doesn't seem to be any info about it. But....

Get your games from GOG, DAMMIT!
There's an argument for removing the comma after GOG. Mwahaha

Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs,
you would not hear of that party again in our political history.....and they are stupid. Dwight D. Eisenhower
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > No EGS Exclusivity for EVERSPACE 2

19. Re: No EGS Exclusivity for EVERSPACE 2 Oct 7, 2019, 17:30 Acleacius

How dare they NOT sell out, what a bunch of bastards and bastardettes! Giggle  

Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs,
you would not hear of that party again in our political history.....and they are stupid. Dwight D. Eisenhower

News Comments > The Wild Eight Released

2. Re: The Wild Eight Released Oct 4, 2019, 22:51 Acleacius

No Spoilers, tried to keep it vague.

It's been at least 6 months to a year since I played. I liked it, the few times I played it during development. Att I played the cold was very, very unforgiving, but it could have been eased some. I wouldn't recommend it if you don't play survival type games. It's very much an indie development game, so lower budgets. There's Streaming going on now, on Steam. You could watch for 5 or 10 minutes to get a good idea of the flow. It's actually made for up to 8 person COOP. So my guess is Single player will be extremely challenging.

At least att, it was sort of a time travel/shift event. So the majority of time, outside of just surviving, is trying to figure out what happened and what's going on, while Exploring. Iirc, I played the lower health/strength guy, to get faster skill leveling.

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Next Month

26. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Next Month Oct 4, 2019, 15:06 Acleacius

SirKnight wrote on Oct 4, 2019, 13:09:
Tipsy McStagger wrote on Oct 4, 2019, 13:05:
Ok now.. what about RDR1?!?!? I never played it because it was console exclusive and my friends rant about that game.

Despite the improvements with RDR2, I honestly like RDR1 better. Playing RDR1 on the Xbox One X enhanced is awesome. The game is old but still looks incredible. Even the original, non-enhanced, on the 360 or PS3 it still today looks amazing.
I'm just guessing but pretty sure he means, PC release.

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Next Month

2. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Next Month Oct 4, 2019, 11:43 Acleacius

Lol, what epic wasn't awesome enough to keep RDR2 for a year?!!! Trollbashing  

News Comments > GOG.com Turns XI, Releases XIII

2. Re: GOG.com Turns XI, Releases XIII Oct 3, 2019, 13:47 Acleacius

Gratz to GOG! Cake

The Irony here, XIII was a near train wreck at release due to ubi using a new drm att, iirc. Slap

Edit: Premature Acronymism Syndrome

This comment was edited on Oct 3, 2019, 16:19.

News Comments > Free Month of Origin Access with 2FA

26. Re: Free Month of Origin Access with 2FA Oct 3, 2019, 13:34 Acleacius

RedEye9 wrote on Oct 3, 2019, 12:10:
Acleacius wrote on Oct 3, 2019, 12:05:
Haha, ok maybe I did over react ... some... but ....

From the looks of things, ea gets your cellphone, your finger print, personal information, intimate personal information, name, address, credit card and ...
I actually feel like I'm leaving some things out.

So my point was, this is ea, "the ea" and they have all this information what could possibly go wrong? Wtf
In other words they have the same info as Steam and Amazon and Apple Pay and... Huh
In this case we were talking about ea but sure if you put their trust at the same level as ea. Puke
Just to be clear, I'm not sure giving all this information to anyone is a good idea. In fact I'm near positive it's not a good idea.
It seems to be enough information to completely destroy someone's life. Not the basic identity theft of 10 years ago, which was repairable.

24. Re: Free Month of Origin Access with 2FA Oct 3, 2019, 12:05 Acleacius

Haha, ok maybe I did over react ... some... but ....

From the looks of things, ea gets your cellphone, your finger print, personal information, intimate personal information, name, address, credit card and ...
I actually feel like I'm leaving some things out.

So my point was, this is ea, "the ea" and they have all this information what could possibly go wrong? Wtf

14. Re: Free Month of Origin Access with 2FA Oct 3, 2019, 04:29 Acleacius

Holy shit? 2FA give's the ability to track 24/7 to ea, ea, ea... Wtf ?

Literally giving your whole life's worth of information and identification, what could possible go wrong.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits

2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 2, 2019, 21:45 Acleacius

Way to put world computer security first, m$! Middlefinger  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance

1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Oct 1, 2019, 20:29 Acleacius

Cyber Security like National Security is clearly top priority for drumpf.  

News Comments > etc., etc.

1. Re: etc., etc. Oct 1, 2019, 20:27 Acleacius

After trying to kill Vampire Bloodlines, ccp is now trying to kill Remedy?  

News Comments > etc.

6. Re: etc. Oct 1, 2019, 09:39 Acleacius

I really don't know anything about Troy Baker other than hearing his voice, but I know full well never to trust pitchford.  

News Comments > etc.

3. Re: etc. Sep 30, 2019, 12:59 Acleacius

Your sure the other actors are in the same union? Is it possible he has a different contract? Where did you see this follow up?  

News Comments > etc.

1. Re: etc. Sep 30, 2019, 11:44 Acleacius

Another in a long list of reasons not to support gearbox with purchases, at least it won't happen from me.  

News Comments > Freedom Finger Arrives

2. Re: Freedom Finger Arrives Sep 29, 2019, 06:17 Acleacius

I still in shock he didn't say, Freedom Finger Flies!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue

11. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 27, 2019, 16:40 Acleacius

Medically speaking, I'm near certain getting fluid directly from the source is the most beneficial.  

News Comments > CODE VEIN in the Membrane

13. Re: CODE VEIN in the Membrane Sep 27, 2019, 16:35 Acleacius

eRe4s3r wrote on Sep 27, 2019, 11:31:
Bill Borre wrote on Sep 27, 2019, 11:21:
popular ‘die-and-retry’

This is popular now? God I hate that style of game design.

You hate dark souls? or Monster Hunter World though? The genre can have many variations.
I'm the same as Bill here, avoided both of those games. I've even got a Monster Hunter World free coupon from my Nvidia card for at least 3 months.
I've never traded or sold a game on Steam, so no idea how.

News Comments > Morning Interviews

1. Re: Morning Interviews Sep 26, 2019, 11:32 Acleacius

Doesn't seem too far off the mark, Dying Light was release 1/2015 and still getting DLC.

I liked the game times of about 10-15 hours for the main story and 100 hours for full completion.

News Comments > Billion Dollar Borderlands 3

8. Re: Billion Dollar Borderlands 3 Sep 23, 2019, 11:30 Acleacius

They really go out of their way to keep from giving an exact PC statement and try to tie it to overall record statements.
Convoluted, that's a good word.

Just imagine how much stronger the PC sales would be, if it wasn't an exclusive on the weakest store platform, in the world.

5532 Comments. 277 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >