Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 4236 (Master)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 8, 2016, 15:12 Acleacius

Missed this, good luck and feel better soon! Salute  
Preacher: You don't want to lose the wife-beatin', squirrel-murderin' redneck vote. I imagine that's a key demographic for you.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Blood Kickstarter Possible
10. Re: Blood Kickstarter Possible Jun 6, 2016, 11:38 Acleacius

Wait, now I hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong. BUT...Iirc Blood was a 3D Realms game, nearly if not complete which was sold to Monolith. Monolith basically just released a completed game, which is why Blood 2 sucked so much. Monolith didn't have the talent ATT, to do it in the first place.

Now I'm not saying Monolith doesn't/never had talented people. The very existence of NOLF proves they did (do?), but they abandoned it too.

Wait, didn't they abandon NOLF for freaking FEAR crap? Uggh..think I'm going to be sick, for just remembering the abandonment. Puke Stab

Preacher: You don't want to lose the wife-beatin', squirrel-murderin' redneck vote. I imagine that's a key demographic for you.

News Comments > WoW Increasing Draw Distances
11. Re: WoW Increasing Draw Distances Jun 5, 2016, 19:55 Acleacius

Now that's kicking it up a notch! Four pixels per square inch, far as the eye can see! Giggle

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Mandalore’s Revenge
10. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Mandalore’s Revenge Jun 4, 2016, 06:51 Acleacius

It's hard not to hold ea responsible and they did everything possible to screw players over with f2p. ridicky hostilely overthrew bioware and hijacked most of their games. Middlefinger  

14. Re: Origin On The House NOX Jun 2, 2016, 07:14 Acleacius

RedEye9 wrote on Jun 1, 2016, 11:39:

Origin On The House NOX

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/nox/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition
Great tip for origin users, I've got it on GOG. Personally don't think any game free or not is enough to get me to install/use origin, at least at this time.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 2, 2016, 05:10 Acleacius

Right, I was taking about the actual price, not sale price. You know how publishers like to jack up the price to put it on sale, then the sale price is even high compared to other 5 year old games. Protest

The $5.99 is basic, $7.99 w some extras but still no dlc (well 1 dlc, iirc).

This comment was edited on Jun 2, 2016, 07:01.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 1, 2016, 19:46 Acleacius

That's surprising Mafia II, just showed back up on Steam, after being awol for 2(?) years. Looks like they believe the 5 year old game, Digital Deluxe is worth $30 US, lmao. Hahaha_no  

News Comments > Mafia III Trailer
8. Re: Mafia III Trailer May 29, 2016, 03:32 Acleacius

I never even got around to watching the trailer but it wouldn't surprise me. Mafia 2, by most accounts they kept the original engine to help rush out the game after all the infighting and mutiny in the developer. Pretty much caused by 2K trying to buy them out.

2K, just fracks up game franchises, with things like forced gameplay. 'No choice' but to play bad guys in GTA, constantly breaks lore in games like Max Payne. How about making a no drinking, no smoking guy into an alcoholic smoker! It's a seemingly endless list of bad development decisions.

This comment was edited on May 29, 2016, 03:40.

6. Re: Mafia III Trailer May 28, 2016, 20:37 Acleacius

Thanks for the EU heads up, but yes I checked before I posted. So if it's out of date, it's out by a few hours, sometime today. Guess I could get a key, if I decide to get it. Several of you guys have mentioned Mafia 2 was good and I really liked the first one.

I know some of what happened with the developer team breaking up, before the release of M2. It makes me not want to get the game.

3. Re: Mafia III Trailer May 28, 2016, 14:55 Acleacius

Still haven't played Mafia 2. Not that I could buy it if I wanted, it's still removed from Steam, just like Mafia: The Real Deal.  

News Comments > Funcom Rebounds
13. Re: AoC... May 27, 2016, 03:27 Acleacius

Ant wrote on May 26, 2016, 16:31:
I still haven't tried its Age of Conan.
I can only wish for those hours of play back, in the low quality design! Oh How I Miss Thee Hours O'Mine! Giggle

News Comments > Funcom Rebounds
7. Re: Funcom Rebounds May 26, 2016, 15:04 Acleacius

Got to admit, I do like many things about The Secret World. Partly I just really needed a change in mmog to a more modern setting. If they adopted the business model of ESO, bet they would see a huge increase in players and subscribers. Their unique Clothing system is independent of armor, weapons and stats. This means for the most part everyone looks different, changing colors or outfits at will.  

News Comments > EA Origin Access Adds ME Trilogy and More
2. Re: EA Origin Access Adds ME Trilogy and More May 25, 2016, 23:46 Acleacius

Cause it's more profitable than actually selling your games, like ME series and DLC to people who want to buy them on another service? Idiots. Middlefinger  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Far Harbor Released
22. Re: Fallout 4 Far Harbor Released May 19, 2016, 18:03 Acleacius

Task wrote on May 19, 2016, 10:35:
"Will you make peace by doing Thing A and Killing the trash mob stuff, or will you not make peace by doing Thing B and killing the trash mob stuff." Choices and Consequences.
Stooooop...you're making my head hurt...tooooo many choices! Lol_dies

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits May 17, 2016, 23:27 Acleacius

Here's hoping someone strips out all the last 6 months of windows nightmare win 10 updates, from the new, almost win 7 service pack 2.  

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale Dates Leaked?
12. Re: Steam Summer Sale Dates Leaked? May 16, 2016, 13:24 Acleacius

Since they killed Flash Sales, it's just another sale. Now all the major sites have summer sales. It's still possible to find good deals but nothing show stopping good.  

News Comments > Steam Top Seven
4. Re: Steam Top Seven May 15, 2016, 15:05 Acleacius

Guess they are using separate codes, for each deal and package. Then their listings are based on individual code income.  

News Comments > DOOM Released
6. Re: DOOM Released May 13, 2016, 10:49 Acleacius

Wait, there's now a story in DOOM...did I wake in another dimension? Lol_dies  

News Comments > Save 50%
18. Re: Save 50% May 12, 2016, 23:41 Acleacius

Hey, is it legal to post discount Hookup Deals? I'm telling Mrs. BLUE! Pimp Mwahaha  

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. May 12, 2016, 23:35 Acleacius

My first time hearing them was, Lucifer S01 E06 - Zvvl by Chvrches and it's pretty damn awesome.  

4236 Comments. 212 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo