Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 5055 (Guru)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
2. Re: Evening Screenshots Mar 22, 2019, 20:49 Acleacius

Who's this Blues place and can we trust this are real pictures, not photoshopped!

Bloody Flashbacks! Lighter

Its a sad day for America when people believe women, The Drumpf
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Interviews
5. Re: Evening Interviews Mar 22, 2019, 20:45 Acleacius

Oh this is by the Game Consumer Protection Industry, it must be real! Oh wait, what's the Game Industry Biz?  

News Comments > Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 Announced
24. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 Announced Mar 22, 2019, 15:32 Acleacius

CJ_Parker wrote on Mar 22, 2019, 14:54:
Acleacius wrote on Mar 22, 2019, 14:48:
Vampire2 Vampire Lighter

Paradox did ok with Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny.

Pillars, fine, but Tyranny was abandoned with game-breaking bugs (especially in the DLC). They did not "OK". They fucked it up big time and abandoned the game to rot instead of funding further patches.
Oh damn, didn't realize that about Tyranny. I thought it was fixed, thanks for the heads up.

News Comments > etc.
14. Re: etc. Mar 22, 2019, 14:54 Acleacius

Poor poor epic, I'm sure they couldn't sleep for a whole 10 seconds after the epic shit storm they created.  

News Comments > Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 Announced
21. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 Announced Mar 22, 2019, 14:48 Acleacius

Vampire2 Vampire Lighter

Paradox did ok with Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny. This could be their biggest and best if they play their cards right.

News Comments > Get Tacoma for Free
13. Re: Get Tacoma for Free Mar 22, 2019, 14:36 Acleacius

RedEye9 wrote on Mar 22, 2019, 13:05:
Acleacius wrote on Mar 22, 2019, 12:00:
RedEye9 wrote on Mar 22, 2019, 11:14:
Acleacius wrote on Mar 22, 2019, 03:58:
Heltorne wrote on Mar 21, 2019, 23:28:
Acleacius wrote on Mar 21, 2019, 21:15:
Sigh, another platform to keep up with games. They used to give Steam keys.

What are you even talking about? I think you're so used to generically complaining even when a game is free that you typed something that doesn't make any sense. The game is stand alone just like when you buy a game from GoG. What "platform"??
Seriously, generically complaining did you pull that out of you magic place? When we want to download, where do we go? Platform, i.e. another site/place you have to log into to download your game. It's real complicated, I know.
I thought you were joking.
Humble Bundle has been offering drm free games for years.
Not sure what your 'complaint' is unless it's more of the "oh noes, i have to use a different color window to download muh gamez" drizzle.

Get something for free, must complain about something. *sigh*
Guess I should have been clearer. I've never used Humble Bundle Monthly, only bought games from them which give me Steam keys (i.e. individual games). As I mentioned I've gotten free games from them too, but they were always Steam Key games. This free game is "come to Humble to download" this game from us when ever you want to play it (i.e. another platform to deal with for games).

You don't see me saying OMG RedEye9 or Heltorne don't use them! If you guys don't mind having 10 different services to keep track of all your games, cool. It could be that Heltorne hasn't done the extrapolation numbers yet. If there are ten different services now, how many will there be in another 10 years? How many more passwords and proprietary software installs?
What part of free market and competition don't you understand.

This reminds me of my 60+ year old clients who complain about having to remember passwords.
I sell them a notebook for 5 dollars and a $1 bic and show them how to write down login information.
Example:
Steam ID: Senilefrog11
Password: Grand#baby2003
Recovery email: GaraldFaulker@aol.com
rinse/repeat

If you need a notebook and pen I also ship (continental US only) snailmail for a grand total of $15, bluesnewsers get a 1.5% discount. paypal, bitcoin, square, personal checks and cod's gladly accepted.
Or follow me on my Patreon account, getoffmylawn
How is anything you said, have to do with Free Markets? Not to mention making crap up out of thin air. How is this anything like "get off my lawn"? I haven't told anyone else what they should or should not be doing, unlike yourself. What I am doing is the definition of Free Market, choosing not to participate.

This reminds me of trying to talk to teenagers who think, they are the only people with opinions, ideas and choices. The Manifesto of RedEye9, there are no choices for you, do as he says or else! Giggle

11. Re: Get Tacoma for Free Mar 22, 2019, 12:00 Acleacius

RedEye9 wrote on Mar 22, 2019, 11:14:
Acleacius wrote on Mar 22, 2019, 03:58:

What are you even talking about? I think you're so used to generically complaining even when a game is free that you typed something that doesn't make any sense. The game is stand alone just like when you buy a game from GoG. What "platform"??
Seriously, generically complaining did you pull that out of you magic place? When we want to download, where do we go? Platform, i.e. another site/place you have to log into to download your game. It's real complicated, I know.
I thought you were joking.
Humble Bundle has been offering drm free games for years.
Not sure what your 'complaint' is unless it's more of the "oh noes, i have to use a different color window to download muh gamez" drizzle.

Get something for free, must complain about something. *sigh*
Guess I should have been clearer. I've never used Humble Bundle Monthly, only bought games from them which give me Steam keys (i.e. individual games). As I mentioned I've gotten free games from them too, but they were always Steam Key games. This free game is "come to Humble to download" this game from us when ever you want to play it (i.e. another platform to deal with for games).

You don't see me saying OMG RedEye9 or Heltorne don't use them! If you guys don't mind having 10 different services to keep track of all your games, cool. It could be that Heltorne hasn't done the extrapolation numbers yet. If there are ten different services now, how many will there be in another 10 years? How many more passwords and proprietary software installs?

9. Re: Get Tacoma for Free Mar 22, 2019, 03:58 Acleacius

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 21, 2019, 21:38 Acleacius

RedEye9 wrote on Mar 21, 2019, 11:17:
Only 45? what a slacker
Agreed, it's hardly a basic security system here in Texas.

15. Re: Chuck Norris a Day Calendar Mar 21, 2019, 21:37 Acleacius

Kxmode wrote on Mar 21, 2019, 14:43:
"Chuck Norris can make water run uphill."
It's his breath?

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Mar 21, 2019, 21:28 Acleacius

GOG, well at least we only have to check once a day deals. There sales can be so confusing, they never seem to stick to a format.  

5. Re: Get Tacoma for Free Mar 21, 2019, 21:15 Acleacius

News Comments > More Epic Games Store Exclusives Include PC Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and Detroit: Become Human
73. Re: More Epic Games Store Exclusives Include PC Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and Detroit: Bec Mar 21, 2019, 13:47 Acleacius

No thanks, and FU sweeney. Middlefinger

Don't bother saying I'm pro Steam, this is the exact same thing m$ back in 2000s to force itself into console gaming. It had a detrimental effect on PC gaming and development that lasted a decade.

The problem is people who are defending this don't understand economic blackmail hurts the consumer. sweeney has millions of dollars he can throw at this and it doesn't matter who gets hurt as long as he gets his way.

News Comments > Play Black Desert Online for Free
1. Re: Play Black Desert Online for Free Mar 21, 2019, 11:11 Acleacius

Lmao, people are causally talking about spending thousands of dollars for costumes and boosts on the Steam reviews.  

News Comments > Satisfactory Early Access
11. Re: Satisfactory Early Access Mar 20, 2019, 14:39 Acleacius

I'm near certain I can handle the stress of complaining about origin, uplay and epic at the same time. Protest  

News Comments > World of Warcraft Welcome Back Weekend
3. Re: World of Warcraft Welcome Back Weekend Mar 19, 2019, 21:44 Acleacius

The digital fluff merchandise pricing is worst than I could have ever imagined. Wtf  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 19, 2019, 13:51 Acleacius

Here's hoping everyone's balls stay in their bracket through March (and beyond?). Golfclap

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 19, 2019, 13:32 Acleacius

One that does offer block, at least all of Youtube is Easy Youtube Video Downloader. When your in the Firefox Addon section scroll to the bottom of their extension. There's a check mark and save button in the free version, with up to 720p downloads.

Facebook says
Is it possible for anything creditable to come after these words?

News Comments > System Shock 3 Teaser Trailer
6. Re: System Shock 3 Teaser Trailer Mar 19, 2019, 13:23 Acleacius

The real danger is riccitiello, he's a hatchet man. This could be his backdoor to System Shock franchise, nearly the same way he got bioware for ea.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 18, 2019, 11:52 Acleacius

wtf_man wrote on Mar 18, 2019, 11:31:
Only Google will be able to spy on you!
Hah, beat me to it!

5055 Comments. 253 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo