Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 5231 (Guru)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Shenmue III to "Assess" EGS Exclusivity
16. Re: Shenmue III to Jun 18, 2019, 05:45 Acleacius

Kxmode wrote on Jun 17, 2019, 22:49:
Acleacius wrote on Jun 17, 2019, 22:11:
At the very least they intentionally misled customers.

Except they didn't for all the reasons mentioned in the first paragraph from in my comment below. Yet, concurrently, they are at fault for not being transparent with their backers/customers. In the end it is their fault.
They explicitly let people think it would be on Steam as with 96%+ of all games. They did not come out ahead of time and let people know before they pledged, they hid the fact. They knew KS would have been a catastrophe, if that's clearer.

It's pretty clear deep silver is letting people think their games will be on Steam, as long as they can to increase sales. They are shady pieces of shit.

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language...they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. Re: Shenmue III to Jun 17, 2019, 22:11 Acleacius

At the very least they intentionally misled customers.  

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language...they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

7. Re: Shenmue III to Jun 16, 2019, 21:14 Acleacius

necrosis wrote on Jun 16, 2019, 21:04:
NKD wrote on Jun 16, 2019, 13:53:
Putting a game on EGS exclusively that got crowdfunded under the assumption that it would be available on Steam is pretty shitty.
My understanding Steam was never name dropped on the kickstarter.

To assume is the mother of all fuckups. Anyone getting all mad over this needs to get their head out of their asses.

I don't like the Epic store any more than the next person but down right stupidity is another thing.

Acleacius wrote on Jun 16, 2019, 16:28:
Fraud?
Read the kickstarter. Or is that difficult? No where does it even say the word steam.

Verno wrote on Jun 16, 2019, 13:56:
Yeah this one is indefensible regardless of how people feel about EGS vs Steam. Just a shitty move. I know some backers got refused refunds and have started doing chargebacks on their credit cards, I suspect that's why they made this announcement. Probably getting some blowback from Kickstarter about it.
Shitty move because they did not deliver on something that was not promised? Entitled much?
Not difficult, don't care enough, not involved. You know what a question mark is for, well that's how and why I used it.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 16, 2019, 16:36 Acleacius

Keanuaissance, they forgot the 3/24/2019 airport incident.  

3. Re: Shenmue III to Jun 16, 2019, 16:28 Acleacius

Fraud?  

News Comments > Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter Beta Extended
9. Re: Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter Beta Extended Jun 15, 2019, 22:15 Acleacius

While I haven't played yet, my full support even with bugs could have easily come with private servers and full mod support. I will probably get around to it one day, if not oh well.

I for one am glad the game review community stood up to bethesda's craptastic release. Angry Joe or The 1001 Glitches of Fallout 76 (3 hours of filmed bugs/glitches) and 6 months later Internet Historian

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Jun 15, 2019, 15:38 Acleacius

Sure hope the Steam Summer Sale on 6/20 is better than most of these others. So far even GOG has been underwhelming.  

News Comments > Get Toonstruck Free
2. Re: Get Toonstruck Free Jun 15, 2019, 07:31 Acleacius

It seems to have good ratings, grabbed it in case I get a chance to play it. Also, looks like they stopped doing their 24 hour Flash Sales.  

News Comments > Dying Light 2 in Spring 2020
15. Re: Dying Light 2 in Spring 2020 Jun 12, 2019, 01:50 Acleacius

Dead Island was the reason I joined Steam! Zombie

There's no possible way for me to miss Zombie Coop, same with Dying Light. That said Techland/Disney suck for not allowing a choice of female PC. Middlefinger

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
5. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 12, 2019, 01:14 Acleacius

RedEye9 wrote on Jun 11, 2019, 23:04:
jdreyer wrote on Jun 11, 2019, 21:31:
Russian Doll? I felt the show had a definitive arc. How do you even have more story after that?
Same with Dead to Me.
I desperately tried to get into RD, just never been able to watch the lead actress. It doesn't matter if it's a male or female but that whole fuck you in your face, Brooklyn attitude doesn't appeal to me in anyway.

Love Christina Applegate after Married with Children but couldn't get past 3 episodes.

News Comments > RAGE 2 Roadmap
23. Re: RAGE 2 Roadmap Jun 11, 2019, 09:52 Acleacius

I saw a clip of game play, why won't the vehicle stfu?

What the hell is with the giant banners that constantly popup and stop game play? Wtf

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Jun 11, 2019, 09:40 Acleacius

Mr. Tact wrote on Jun 11, 2019, 08:52:
Acleacius wrote on Jun 11, 2019, 00:50:
I really don't get it, people actually going see his movies are literally funding scientology.
You actually chose your movies based on the "religion" people practice? I mean I get it, Scientology is definitely more blatantly a scam than the major religions, but they are all a scam in one way or another. Would his movies be any better or worse if he believed in a sky wizard? Sorry but I'm not going to be selecting my cinematic entertainment based on the beliefs of the actors...
Did I say any of that crap or did it all get extrapolated in your head?

Or is this the Princess Bride joke I made with RedEye9's comment about god? No clue what your going on about but if your asking about my opinion on religion?
I'd say any religion seems to be 3rd party software (malware? ;).

News Comments > PC Shenmue III an Epic Games Store Exclusive
7. Re: PC Shenmue III an Epic Games Store Exclusive Jun 11, 2019, 09:38 Acleacius

Damn, glad I stopped buying deep silver games after metro. Middlefinger  

News Comments > Ubisoft Announces Premium Uplay+ Service
9. Re: Ubisoft Announces Premium Uplay+ Service Jun 11, 2019, 09:19 Acleacius

OMG, you will let me pay you to be forced to install denuvo! Flamethrower  

News Comments > DEATHLOOP Announced
3. Re: DEATHLOOP Announced Jun 11, 2019, 01:37 Acleacius

born2expire wrote on Jun 11, 2019, 00:44:
Cutter wrote on Jun 10, 2019, 21:33:
Fuckoff Bethsoft/Hines! All everyone wants is the new TES already.

nope i'll take anything from the studio that gave us Dishonored over ANYTHING Elder Scrolls, thanks.
Didn't everyone jump ship after The Prey Debacle?

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Jun 11, 2019, 00:50 Acleacius

RedEye9 wrote on Jun 10, 2019, 22:02:
Justin better be careful because Tom has god on his side.
god
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I really don't get it, people actually going see his movies are literally funding scientology. What was the question Frank asked the Central Scrutinizer?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 11, 2019, 00:13 Acleacius

Practical application algorithm says I should be having sex with 3 women, every 4 or 5 hours for peak efficiency. Where the hell is the part about caffeine, damn it! Drunk2  

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 Date
39. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Date Jun 10, 2019, 11:12 Acleacius

Ooc, we can still play as a female PC (Vera?) in the game, they are just showing the male toon this demo, correct?  

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 Date
25. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Date Jun 10, 2019, 00:49 Acleacius

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jun 9, 2019, 20:03:
WTF this game looks more awesome every time I see a video of it! Of course this is all cutscene, but still, the universe they've created/built upon looks great!

Also, how much fucking money has CD Projekt RED spent on this game? Keanu as one of the voice actors +whatever it costs for his likeness? Ugh, it's cool, but that was probably 20million of their budget right there...

Preorder a year ahead, is major cashflow.

News Comments > Fallout 76 Battle Royale Revealed, Free Trial Tomorrow
3. Re: Fallout 76 Battle Royale Revealed, Free Trial Tomorrow Jun 10, 2019, 00:32 Acleacius

Hail Mary of utter desperation?  

5231 Comments. 262 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo