Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 5411 (Guru)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > We Were Here Together Released
1. Re: We Were Here Together Released Oct 10, 2019, 20:04 Acleacius

Don't forget, You Were Never Really Here! Paperbag  

people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Adding Online Support to Local Multiplayer Games
2. Re: Steam Adding Online Support to Local Multiplayer Games Oct 10, 2019, 11:25 Acleacius

Steam Bastards, damn you and your constant innovations to the gaming universe!!! Ahoy  

people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 System Requirements
38. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 System Requirements Oct 10, 2019, 10:33 Acleacius

Haha, yeah wicked good job there Kxmode! Golfclap  

News Comments > More on PC Red Dead Redemption 2
14. Re: More on PC Red Dead Redemption 2 Oct 10, 2019, 10:29 Acleacius

Thanks again Rilcon, I'll defiantly try it. I'll just be a little less enthusiastic, in hoping it's a open world western RPG.
Hopefully it's good enough to enjoy without feeling like we are forced to play a villain.

Personally I've got nothing against anyone wanting to play as a villain but just don't think we should be forced.
Especially when it's possible to spend 100s of hours in a game. We should have more control of who or what the character is morally and even their gender.

11. Re: More on PC Red Dead Redemption 2 Oct 9, 2019, 23:25 Acleacius

Pr()ZaC wrote on Oct 9, 2019, 22:27:
Acleacius wrote on Oct 9, 2019, 22:08:
Thanks Rilcon and OpticNerve, too bad about being locked in character wise. Also it sounds like we are being forced to play a villain which is why I never play GTA games.
Oh well, was looking forward to playing an open world western, hopefully some good will come of it.
West of Loathing
Haha, yeah those stick figure chicks are hot!

8. Re: More on PC Red Dead Redemption 2 Oct 9, 2019, 22:08 Acleacius

Thanks Rilcon and OpticNerve, too bad about being locked in character wise. Also it sounds like we are being forced to play a villain which is why I never play GTA games.
Oh well, was looking forward to playing an open world western, hopefully some good will come of it.

3. Re: More on PC Red Dead Redemption 2 Oct 9, 2019, 21:02 Acleacius

Hell has frozen over, I voluntarily went to a rockstar website. Faint

Anyone who has played RDR2, are we forced to play as a male? That would suck but I realize this is a rockstar game so by definition it's gonna suck to some degree.
Quicksaves? How was the GUI in GTA5, was just guessing if they can get it right in one PC game, maybe this one too?

News Comments > Some Blizzard Employees Walkout Over Hong Kong Controversy
6. Re: Some Blizzard Employees Walkout Over Hong Kong Controversy Oct 9, 2019, 20:53 Acleacius

Protest Cheerleading Lighter  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare System Requirements
5. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare System Requirements Oct 9, 2019, 16:52 Acleacius

Nailbender wrote on Oct 9, 2019, 13:49:
Acleacius wrote on Oct 9, 2019, 11:57:
Wtf Not that I will play this but must be really behind the times, just mocked a 150 gig storage game.
Yeah, I'm with you, and I suppose you mean the just-released specs for RDR2 PC? Because I was surprised when I saw that (although I knew the day would come, and more than 100GB would be normal) and doubled my surprise to see this...
175GB is almost 1/5 of a 1TB HDD! If each game would be close to 200GB, you can put only 5 games on such a HDD...
Exactly. Like most PC gamers I've never played RDR2, plus I've avoided activision games too.
I mean there are dozens of huge open world games and nothing, not even mmogs are close. It must be movies, right?

Lmao@Total-Khaos Golfclap

This comment was edited on Oct 10, 2019, 03:19.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare System Requirements
1. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare System Requirements Oct 9, 2019, 11:57 Acleacius

Wtf Not that I will play this but must be really behind the times, just mocked a 150 gig storage game.  

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 System Requirements
2. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 System Requirements Oct 9, 2019, 11:35 Acleacius

Lmao, 150 gig of space!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2019, 11:16 Acleacius

Cake Ahoy Worship  

News Comments > John Wick Hex Released
14. Re: John Wick Hex Released Oct 9, 2019, 00:53 Acleacius

Acleacius wrote on Oct 8, 2019, 19:07:
Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; unless you meant egs!
Damn Buckaroo Bonsai was awesome, thanks for the reminder Burrito of Peace!

News Comments > Valve Burgled
17. Re: Valve Burgled Oct 8, 2019, 23:36 Acleacius

Lmao, Tweaktown reported "why didn't he steal Half-Life 3 while he was there!" Ahoy

I'm pretty sure it's the FBI who monitors and reports crime statistics here in the US.
Often politicos misrepresent crime by including nonviolent crimes with violent and gun crimes depending on their agenda.

News Comments > John Wick Hex Released
9. Re: John Wick Hex Released Oct 8, 2019, 19:07 Acleacius

Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; unless you meant egs!  

News Comments > Blizzard's Hearthstone Champion Ban over Protest Draws Protests
12. Re: Blizzard's Hearthstone Champion Ban over Protest Draws Protests Oct 8, 2019, 12:41 Acleacius

Darks wrote on Oct 8, 2019, 12:34:
Yea, this guy will be suing Blizz. More to come!!
I hope your right and he wins! Lighter

A kick to the corporate balls is a kick for freedom!!! Kick Golfclap

[This is purely my opinion and not indicative of Blue's News or any affiliates there for can not be held accountable if a wave of Corporate Ball Kicking commences]

News Comments > Blizzard's Hearthstone Champion Ban over Protest Draws Protests
8. Re: Blizzard's Hearthstone Champion Ban over Protest Draws Protests Oct 8, 2019, 11:44 Acleacius

Basically bliz is saying, we can escalate anything and use it for own self serving greed, because someone will always be offended about something.

It's basically corporate fraud.

News Comments > No EGS Exclusivity for EVERSPACE 2
33. Re: No EGS Exclusivity for EVERSPACE 2 Oct 8, 2019, 10:32 Acleacius

Kxmode wrote on Oct 7, 2019, 22:40:
Get your games from GOG, DAMMIT!

So is this now the new battle cry for the lesser of two evils? Do you not realize Steam and GOG have peacefully coexisted for over a decade? I never had a problem with either store. Bought games on both stores and have an active account on both. It's Epic who made 3P exclusivity a thing on PC, and on a platform worse than any other on the market.
Nah, we all use both and afaik it was just a rallying cry to help GOG.
They have been dumping all their money into developing Cyberpunk and their budget is tight or at least that was my impression.

Just thought it was funny to make it snarky, alliterative and allegorical by removing the comma. Paperbag

25. Re: No EGS Exclusivity for EVERSPACE 2 Oct 7, 2019, 21:08 Acleacius

Drayth wrote on Oct 7, 2019, 19:37:
Acleacius wrote on Oct 7, 2019, 19:32:

There's an argument for removing the comma after GOG. Mwahaha

haha!
EGSactly.
/Snap! Highfive

22. Re: No EGS Exclusivity for EVERSPACE 2 Oct 7, 2019, 19:32 Acleacius

wtf_man wrote on Oct 7, 2019, 18:21:
Aren't these the asshats that promised offline in a kickstarter, then ended up requiring an internet connection even for single player?

Or am I thinking of some other space game?
I don't really know about the online there doesn't seem to be any info about it. But....

There's an argument for removing the comma after GOG. Mwahaha

5411 Comments. 271 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo