If there's money to be made, you can bet Bobby is on it. In no way out of the realm of possibility. Or at least DLC.
I suppose the moon landing was filmed in a studio and Al Qaeda didn't fly planes into the WTC.
Yosemite Sam wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 16:55:
This is where I'm at. Do I wait until I can get the whole package on the cheap or just grab the vanilla game now. Thing for me is, will I ever play the DLC. Hearthfire looks like something I'd use on my play through but the other two would probably never get used. This is what happened to me with FNV, waited until I got the whole thing on the cheap, sunk over a hundred hours into the vanilla game then stopped playing. Same with Oblivion and Fallout 3, by the time I was done with the vanilla games I was done... though TBH I did start one of the DLCs for FNV and it sucked.
Riker wrote on Nov 8, 2013, 23:17:
I signed up for the beta long ago, and have been in it for several weeks now. Super fun.
Prez wrote on Sep 13, 2013, 05:08:Ventura wrote on Sep 13, 2013, 03:40:
So I get this email from Steam...
Hey, one of the items on your wishlist is on sale. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is 25% off, down to $67.47 USD.
Wow, am I a lucky fuck or what? I like how it came out like 4 years ago, and its regular price is still $90 on Steam for Aussies.
At this stage, I'm guessing 6% of you are thinking "get the fuck out of Australia, dude", while the other 94% are going "why is mw2 even on your wishlist?!"
Actually I was thinking "Jeez, paying more for games is a small price to pay for getting to live in an awesome place like Australia!"
SpectralMeat wrote on Aug 23, 2013, 11:50:
Maybe Bill Gates will come back because he couldn't believe what this idiot did with his company
ShadyPete wrote on Jun 18, 2013, 19:06:
Call of Duty: Black Ops II: Vengeance: Just give us your money: You represent everything wrong in gaming today
jdreyer wrote on May 23, 2013, 14:45:
Yeah, I upgraded from a 460 to a 670 last summer, but didn't really see a huge improvement in graphics.
No, not first world problems! Indicative of a prevailing attitude that says 'I don't give a shit about anything or anyone else and everything is all about me, me, me! That's why this fucking planet and in everything on it are doomed!