Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Led Head

Real Name Led Head   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ledhead1969
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 14, 2003, 16:16
Total Comments 476 (Amateur)
User ID 18056

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
9. Re: removed Mar 17, 2019, 05:30 ledhead1969

ledhead1969 wrote on Mar 15, 2019, 21:52:
* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Mar 16, 2019, 09:46.

Really? Big fan of Beta are we?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. removed Mar 15, 2019, 21:52 ledhead1969

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Mar 16, 2019, 09:46.

News Comments > Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic Early Access Friday
11. Re: Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic Early Access Friday Mar 12, 2019, 22:48 ledhead1969

The end game is 30 to 50 million of the population murdered and a total collapse of the economy. The DLC is going to be battle royale for the survivors. Also, there are dumpsters everywhere so some people can forage for food.

FFS.

News Comments > Apex Legends Boasts 50M First Month Players
25. Re: Apex Legends Boasts 50M First Month Players Mar 4, 2019, 17:39 ledhead1969

Osc8r wrote on Mar 4, 2019, 17:29:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Mar 4, 2019, 16:48:
Osc8r wrote on Mar 4, 2019, 16:11:
Looks like is it's slowly losing it's lead on Twitch, so maybe people are starting to get bored of it already?

Not my cup of tea, just felt like a new Blackout map.
More like time of day dependent.
Fortnite is starting to be mainly non-english speaking channels. Same thing happened to PUBG.

How about right a random sample of... just now? (5:30pm in NY)

Fornite - 200k
Apex - 150k

And that's even with Shroud and DRD online for Apex, no real top Fortnite streamers currently online but Gotaga (FN) has more viewers than Shroud.

Not seeing a big non-english presence on either game.

Which is already a massive change, a few weeks ago Apex was killing Fornite in viewers at all times of the day.

So it would appear like the Apex decline has already begun... well, at least when it comes to Twitch viewers which admittedly only means so much.
That said, same thing happened to Blackout and where is it now? It was just a flash in the pan and quickly forgotten.

Didn't fortnite just release their new season pass? That probably has a lot to do with it.

Also includes Apex ping system, too.

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
21. Re: removed Mar 4, 2019, 01:00 ledhead1969

ledhead1969 wrote on Mar 2, 2019, 21:59:
* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Mar 3, 2019, 11:10.

aww, can't handle the truth

News Comments > DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Season Pass Sticker Shock
1. Re: DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Season Pass Sticker Shock Mar 3, 2019, 13:46 ledhead1969

Downloadable content not included in the list above may be released during the same period, but it will not be covered by this Season Pass 1.  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
9. removed Mar 2, 2019, 21:59 ledhead1969

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Mar 3, 2019, 11:10.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 1, 2019, 15:15 ledhead1969

shiho wrote on Mar 1, 2019, 13:40:
The hate toward free speech in that "gab extension" article is amazing.

Free speech is for those crazy fringe folks! Be a good sheep and comply with "hate speech" laws like us! It's like the free Internet, with people being free to say nearly everything, never existed, should be erased from your memory, and if it was allowed to exist again, it would destroy the world!

Pathetic.

You have been reported for thoughtcrime.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
7. removed Feb 27, 2019, 16:24 ledhead1969

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Feb 27, 2019, 18:24.

News Comments > etc.
13. Re: etc. Feb 19, 2019, 16:21 ledhead1969

"We live in a world where periods are seen as something to be ashamed of, even though women have had them since the dawn of time."

What world is that? I would think guys (who I guess are the 'bad guys' in this world hating on women for having their periods) would be happy if their girlfriend got their period, and possibly sad if they got their period if they were trying to get pregnant.

I don't know, I had to stop reading the article because it was insane but still, as said above, there are no search hits on this. It almost seems like a troll 4chan thing.

(edit) In fact, the only thing close in Google are women hating getting their periods. I'm sure they hate it for reasons not associated with someone shaming them for it. It's crazy I even have to type this shit.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 18, 2019, 12:03 ledhead1969

California's "Charge Phone in Microwave" certainly beats out Florida for most inane and hilarious search. It's brain damage level stupidity.  

News Comments > AFL-CIO Pitches Game Development Unionization
6. Re: AFL-CIO Pitches Game Development Unionization Feb 16, 2019, 03:09 ledhead1969

My buddy used to be a union rep at a Chrysler plant. I asked him what he did all day and his answer was "I try to find out ways to rip the company off". Let's set aside people sleeping on the job and getting paid 150K a year to rivet cars...his job was to find out all the ways to rip the company off.

The plant closed down and thousands lost their job. I asked him if it was worth it. All the union BS if the end result would be all those people losing their livelihood. His answer was 'No'.

Only low intellect do-nothings think a union benefits them.

News Comments > Rumor: Activision Plans Restructuring and Layoffs
10. Re: Rumor: Activision Plans Restructuring and Layoffs Feb 9, 2019, 16:13 ledhead1969

Well, good news is they already know how to code.  

News Comments > Anthem Endgame and Post-Release Content Details
6. Re: Anthem Endgame and Post-Release Content Details Feb 7, 2019, 02:35 ledhead1969

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Feb 6, 2019, 19:36:
Oh, Anthem. I thought your no text chat in the demo was a bug or a feature purposely removed from the demo.

Nope, no text chat on release(most likely) due to some insane FCC requirement compliance. Fucking Ajit Pai strikes again.

All Anthem issues aside, that FCC requirement(any text chat MUST have text to speech; insanity!) is going to fuck over a LOT of games, particularly Indie games, at least until some company makes some text to speech plugin readily available and cheap.

"Video game software has been exempt from ACS accessibility requirements since 2012. However, at the end of 2017, the FCC granted the Entertainment Software Association (ESA) a final extension of the waiver of ACS accessibility requirements for video game software. Both the FCC and ESA have agreed that no additional waivers will be needed or granted. As a result, following the waiver expiration, any new video game software released will need to be compliant with the ACS requirements."

1) First waiver in 2012 (hmm, I wonder who was president then?)
2) They had at least 7 full years to implement
3) Got another extension in 2017
3) It's for disabled people
4) But you got your Ajit dig in
5) https://twitter.com/i/status/1092981794473984000

News Comments > Boycott May Cause Next Metro Game to Skip PC
4. Re: Boycott May Cause Next Metro Game to Skip PC Feb 2, 2019, 12:43 ledhead1969

Dev is totally right. Especially this part "I firmly know that almost everyone who pours this dirt on the net is also incapable of a bit of what we have done and hopefully do more. And that means they have no idea what they are talking about."

But muh 'Steeeeeeaaaaammmmmm'...who has been screwing over fans/dev with inflated prices and % for over a decade.

Game is going to be awesome, preordered. If they release on next gen only, so be it.

As gaming dorks you all should be supporting Devs like this instead of tearing them down because you like a particular distribution policy.

Yea yea, "it's only $2 savings/gains here or there" or "I'll gladly pay bloated Gabe $10 more so my friends list is available".

Just listen to yourselves. Don't buy it if you disagree with their policy but trying to hurt the devs, who poured their hearts out developing the game (with all the sacrifice to family that entails) is pretty scummy. Yet typical for snowflake nation.

...queue melting snowflake screams below. Ready. Set. Go.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 30, 2019, 19:34 ledhead1969

Can't wait for the Roomba steamroller.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGmRdm_oJFQ

News Comments > Metro Exodus Epic Deal Sparks Backlash
68. Re: Metro Exodus Epic Deal Sparks Backlash Jan 30, 2019, 18:33 ledhead1969

I get the game for $10 less...what is the issue here? Who cares about steam? I'll play the game for X hours, enjoy it, finish it, then delete it.  

476 Comments. 24 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo