User information for jase

Real Name
jase
Nickname
None given.
Email
Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Small blue furry thing smelling of coconut.
Homepage
None given.

Supporter

Signed On
July 30, 2003
Total Posts
2 (Suspect)
User ID
Search For:
Sort Results:
Ascending
Descending
Limit Results:

2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: How's the physics???
Aug 6, 2004, 19:43
Re: How's the physics??? Aug 6, 2004, 19:43
Aug 6, 2004, 19:43

Its said you cant really throw one ahead in hallway, as it bounces around 4 or 5 times then comes right back at you, lol.[/]

The grenades have to be timed to explode on impact. You have to listen to the whine and judge when to throw, makes it more likely that you'll get your hand blown off but makes it more skilled than blowing up all the waiting creatures and then saying 'well that's easy' or summat.

My biggest problem with this game is no MAP! Even a basic chart. You got this excellent video enabled PDA but half the time I just wander around until something opens or theres a bit I haven't seen yet. It would make the storyline more coherent than random messages. Still thats about it on the real downsides. Not sure about the physics stuff cos I haven't been to a hell infested Mars lately:D The flashlight swapping is fun but whatever floats yur boat.

Top game, could have been the shambles that was Unreal2, instead is more a half-life/system shock/doom cross, which is bobbins. Off to try that unpacking thing now to see if it speeds up or blows up...

Delay due to CD key
Jul 30, 2003, 09:00
Delay due to CD key Jul 30, 2003, 09:00
Jul 30, 2003, 09:00

From http://www.hl2central.net/

"HL2Central has done some investigating and come across reliable information that the HL2 delay is due to the new CD-Key system valve is implementing. Gabe Newell has responded to many emails saying he has not heard anything about the delay, so it is still unknow what is going on. HL2 central has contacted valve and is awaiting reply. All we can confirm right now is vivendi has said HL2 is delayed, however Gabe Newell is disputing that in recent emails."

If this is true I am gobsmacked that the game will be finished but we have to wait for the f*$&ing CD KEY system before we get to play!!! Was surprised if there was going to be any real delay, hopefully someone just got their knickers in a twist and HL2 goodness will be all mine in two months TWO MONTHS ahhhh that or I'll email Gabe for a copy:)

2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older