Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for ColoradoHoudini

Real Name ColoradoHoudini   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ColoradoHoudini
Email Concealed by request
Description Ex NetQuaker..ex 3Wave and Thunderwalker CTF'er (named: Houdini). Played Tribes for Western Alliance, Counterstrike with Frag University (the original FU). Played ET, BF1942 etc...
Old school gamer, ex military.. lived all over the US
Homepage http://
Signed On July 20, 2003
Supporter -
Total Comments 1583 (Pro)
User ID 17782

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization

8. Re: Saturday Mobilization Apr 5, 2020, 11:05 ColoradoHoudini

"Those Huawei routers should be destroyed anyway, because they're embedded with backdoors to let the Chinese military collect any data that passes through them."
Which is why for the DoD, we have a checks and balances system for approved products, the main one being Common Criteria. However for civilian use, ahh.. all bets are off there, good luck!

"Pretty sure 5G shot JFK"
Also, 5g shot JR (old people reference)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Valorant Breaks Out

15. Re: Valorant Breaks Out Apr 4, 2020, 16:58 ColoradoHoudini

Way too many 1-shot kills for my liking. "every headshot is a one-shot kill"? Oh that isnt going to be good  

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization

2. Re: Saturday Mobilization Apr 4, 2020, 15:48 ColoradoHoudini

It's amazing what big morons are able to get little morons to do via anything labeled "resist".

News Comments > Days of War: Definitive Edition Free Weekend

1. Re: Days of War: Definitive Edition Free Weekend Apr 3, 2020, 11:08 ColoradoHoudini

I was hoping we'd see a larger scale MP FPS set in something other than WW2 be the trend again, seems not to be  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions

1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Apr 3, 2020, 11:04 ColoradoHoudini

Apex - I enjoy it 75% of the time I play with buddies and we don't screw ourselves. The other 25% is dying to absolutely obvious cheaters who are wall hacking and pre-firing and then always headshotting, even from across the map. You can tell when you see a champion squad and it's people with weird names, (Wraith named Qwkmngggo..IT'S ALWAYS A WRAITH) no stats and then the kill feed is them mowing everyone down at the start. Even better when you are with one buddy IRL, and trying to talk to the Wraith and they run off and 1 vs 3 people and win, and seem to always know where the enemies are. You spend the whole round following your Wraith cheater..but it's useless or not fun. Hell, I hardly ever watch people play, but I turned on Twitch recently and some top end players in Europe kept running into the same cheaters over and over.. it's maddening that they exist in such numbers and ruin the game.

Warzone - having a blast, but my god do I wish the servers tick rate was 60 or better. I run around a corner, or so I thought, and die to a guy whom according to the game, never saw me out of cover. If they fixed that, I would be happy. I havent yet (to my knowledge) run into cheaters. I will say this, solo BR in this game works very well because there are no classes (unlike Apex) but wow is it unnerving towards the end! They do need to fix that big truck exploit, and I have noticed that at the end, it's nice to have an airstrike/clusterstrike to clear those final 2 circles. Again, if they ever fixed the lagging/warping/tick rate, this will be our go-to BR over Apex.

Apex part 2- "Starting on April 7, Duos will be added to the game alongside Trios, as well a permanent map rotation that gives players the ability to play Duos or Trios on Kings Canyon and Worlds Edge."

I wonder who will be the two meta legends to use in duo's? If you dont have a Pathfinder, that will likely be a problem, just a hunch.

Dont we already have trios on Kings? Or.. what am I missing here?

News Comments > GRIP: Combat Racing Adds VR Support

7. Re: GRIP: Combat Racing Adds VR Support Apr 2, 2020, 15:30 ColoradoHoudini

Just got a VR headset, looking forward to trying everything!  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 30, 2020, 12:50 ColoradoHoudini

Anyone here still buy flagship phones?
To me, and it seems a lot of people (via the Android sub on reddit), these flagships offer nothing above and beyond that is required nor needed vs. mid-tier phones of today.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered Tomorrow?

2. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered Tomorrow? Mar 30, 2020, 12:42 ColoradoHoudini

I'd be somewhat interested if they brought back one of those older versions with a server browser and servers our own user base could operate, mod and admin as required.

Every time I play Apex (I know it is a different genre, and it doesnt work here) and we die to cheaters, and it happens a lot, I wish we could go back and never lose owning our own servers.

Boy, if Dice comes out with BF2143, 64 vs 64 on user-owned servers.. goodness!

News Comments > Riftbreaker Alpha Testing

1. Re: Riftbreaker Alpha Testing Mar 19, 2020, 18:11 ColoradoHoudini

That looks actually alright and interesting.

News Comments > Wolcen Fixing to Slow

8. Re: Wolcen Fixing to Slow Mar 18, 2020, 23:21 ColoradoHoudini

the virus doesnt explain how poorly the game launched, what a nice cover tho, for those morons who believe it, anyhow  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse

1. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 16, 2020, 19:51 ColoradoHoudini

"Amazon to hire 100,000 workers as online orders surge on virus worries"

Ahh, so you're gonna pile in a few hundred to a few thousand people into a warehouse?
Alright.

I get that you kind of have to do this, but man, that's asking for trouble

News Comments > Overwatch New Hero Speculation

1. Re: Overwatch New Hero Speculation Mar 16, 2020, 19:18 ColoradoHoudini

they have 31 heroes now?
Last I remember was.. the german shield guy.
Was Sigma the last? July of last year?

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Escalation Launches

1. Re: PlanetSide 2 Escalation Launches Mar 12, 2020, 19:58 ColoradoHoudini

Looks fun, but.. I need this with updated graphics and a deeper RPG system.

Still surprised nobody else has tried to take on the MMOFPS market.

News Comments > Game Developers Conference Postponed Due to Coronavirus

13. Re: Game Developers Conference Postponed Due to Coronavirus Feb 29, 2020, 16:39 ColoradoHoudini

RedEye9 wrote on Feb 29, 2020, 12:50:
theyarecomingforyou wrote on Feb 29, 2020, 12:42:
I don't see the situation being any better in summer, so postponing the event seems rather silly. Better to instead make it a digital show as a one-off.
We'll be ok. https://twitter.com/Laurieluvsmolly/status/1232432656454864896/photo/1

liberal morons, as far as the eye can see.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse

10. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 29, 2020, 11:28 ColoradoHoudini

liberal tears are almost delicious

6. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 28, 2020, 18:18 ColoradoHoudini

T_D sends our regards.

In Colorado, if you want to find me for some coffee and a nice chat. We could be friends!

4. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 28, 2020, 17:24 ColoradoHoudini

I wonder if it was a Dem account? Knowing liberal shitheads twitter, it was, and that's why they fast-tracked it.

Hillary's podcast? LOL go away ya criminal. Take what's left of your shit party and shit supporters with ya.

News Comments > PUBG DDoSed

6. Re: PUBG DDoSed Feb 27, 2020, 19:47 ColoradoHoudini

I have always imagined that the people who DDOS and cheat are those who suck in the game so they try to do anything to ruin it for everyone else. People who have zero social and financial successes, just angry at the world people.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue

72. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 24, 2020, 19:43 ColoradoHoudini

Just never turn into a censorship-heavy piece of garbage like reddit, and maintain independence and you'll be fine.

News Comments > The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos Announced

1. Re: The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos Announced Feb 21, 2020, 18:35 ColoradoHoudini

That actually looks cool, if not like a Tochlight spinoff.  

1583 Comments. 80 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >