Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for ColoradoHoudini

Real Name ColoradoHoudini   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ColoradoHoudini
Email Concealed by request
Description Ex NetQuaker..ex 3Wave and Thunderwalker CTF'er (named: Houdini). Played Tribes for Western Alliance, Counterstrike with Frag University (the original FU). Played ET, BF1942 etc...
Old school gamer, ex military.. lived all over the US
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 20, 2003, 00:24
Total Comments 1527 (Pro)
User ID 17782

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 7, 2019, 22:57 ColoradoHoudini

Pigeon: just do this next time

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. removed Aug 4, 2019, 00:55 ColoradoHoudini

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Aug 4, 2019, 10:53.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 3, 2019, 16:40 ColoradoHoudini

checking out the Matrix info, and I see this:
"features McEnany as a 45-year-old self-identified fat, queer dyke from Chicago whose misfortune and despair unexpectedly lead her to a vibrantly transformative relationship"

Of fracking course it's all agenda-laden with that awful human pile of flesh writing it. Didnt learn from your last soapbox pile of shit on Netflix, did ya? Sense 8? God awful shit.

3. removed Jul 15, 2019, 19:19 ColoradoHoudini

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 15, 2019, 19:34.

News Comments > Everreach: Project Eden Announced
2. Re: Everreach: Project Eden Announced Jul 15, 2019, 19:13 ColoradoHoudini

When I saw this game and the assumed scope, I thought this was MultiPlayer.. seems it's not?  

2. removed Jul 15, 2019, 19:05 ColoradoHoudini

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 15, 2019, 19:34.

News Comments > May 2019 Digital Game Sales
11. Re: May 2019 Digital Game Sales Jun 22, 2019, 20:23 ColoradoHoudini

I never heard of crossfire, so I just watch a video. Is that a game made in 1999? It looks janky as hell.

Then I checked out Dungeon Fighter Online, looks like a Genesis game?

Whatever greases you bootyhole, I guess

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jun 18, 2019, 21:12 ColoradoHoudini

as I understand it, in SF, Seattle and the uppity parts of Cali (I'm sure other areas), the service industry is plummeting because the low-paid workers cannot afford to live there. Sure, the other folks are making 400k a year, can afford a million dollar home (or whatever) without issue, but the person making 35k a year, how long did the popular economy think it could have these people living 5 to a 2 bedroom apartment before a collapse happened?

News Comments > The Division 2 Free Weekend
1. Re: The Division 2 Free Weekend Jun 13, 2019, 19:54 ColoradoHoudini

A very fun game until you beat the main game, then it's grind city with all sorts of pre-reqs and whatever else, over and over.. a grind. A boring grind imho. Also, you clear an area, totally clean it up, then the next day it's back to taken away. I wish there was a persistence in that regard.  

News Comments > Blizzard Hiring for Unannounced Diablo Game
3. Re: Blizzard Hiring for Unannounced Diablo Game Jan 20, 2019, 14:57 ColoradoHoudini

You now use your phone to play mobile diablo, which connects to your PC to play the PC version. It's a game within a game!  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
5. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 30, 2018, 23:22 ColoradoHoudini

IMHO - Ring of Elysium is a better BR shooter than PUBG, and it's not all that close  

News Comments > More on PUBG Versus Cheaters
6. Re: More on PUBG Versus Cheaters Feb 3, 2018, 17:31 ColoradoHoudini

1. Privately-hosted servers
2. Moddable (vehicle amounts, item amounts, circle size, circle damage etc..)
3. Let the moderators ban as required and allow the community to once again build a community
4. Failing all that, god damnit region lock China. Every time I get killed by a hacker, the name is something Chinese (not saying that makes then Chines, but it's likely)

News Comments > Until None Remain: Battle Royale Beta Testing
2. Re: Until None Remain: Battle Royale Beta Testing Dec 10, 2017, 22:28 ColoradoHoudini

Looks like a Nintendo 64 game?

News Comments > Destiny 2 Season Details
13. Re: Destiny 2 Season Details Oct 21, 2017, 20:07 ColoradoHoudini

I am gonna play this just because my new 1080 came with it, I dont have much hope for longevity though, it seems like it's a coop shooter, with 'get X accomplished and then log for a week" kinda gameplay.
The PVP in NO WAY AT ALL interests me.. none. 4 vs 4? LOL.. GO TAKE A HIKE!

News Comments > Forged Battalion Announced
1. Re: Forged Battalion Announced Oct 16, 2017, 21:49 ColoradoHoudini

Looks like a chaotic P2W/P2P mobile game. In fact, lemme look here ..Steam launch, okay, I guess it's on the PC. Fooled me with that up close over the top nonsense.

If that game pulled back a bit from the action, had a slightly slower approach and has a deeper build tree, okay, I'm listening.

But that, that looks awful

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 1, 2017, 19:49 ColoradoHoudini

I LOVED DOS2 right up until the game would no longer start for me and would crash to desktop. It's infuriating, i've done everything I possibly can, no luck. a LOT of people are having this issue too.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: WWII Trailers
2. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Trailers Sep 21, 2017, 19:46 ColoradoHoudini

all i need to know about this game, "war" mode is 6 vs 6.
War.
the war mode is 6 vs 6.

Go screw yourselves.

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin 2 Nears 500K Sold
2. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Nears 500K Sold Sep 18, 2017, 21:34 ColoradoHoudini

I am traditionally an FPS player..I pretty much avoid all SP RPGs and RPGs in general (I know this one has MP). I am never a turn-based gamer and I didnt like X-Com at all.. I am not in the right demographic for this title and still I bought it.

It took me a few restarts and some learning, but now I am HOOKED! I absolutely cannot get enough of this game! Thsi game is god damn fantastic and is so well done I am blown away. the amount of depth and choices and the characters, the way fights change or how to approach them etc. How you can use a different character and talk to a person and get a totally different reply and outcome, and talk to animals and get information, hidden everything, clues everywhere.. Good god this game is impressive as hell.

If you dont have this yet and you're thinking about it, get it. You will absolutely love it. I cannot wait to get in later tonight and do some inventory management and go back to the town and do a few HUGE things I missed.

My coworker and I are playing, and while in the same area our experiences are widely different.. again, highly impressed with this title.

News Comments > Call of Duty: WWII Story Trailer
1. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Story Trailer Sep 18, 2017, 21:27 ColoradoHoudini

I am seriously disappointed that this game has a WAr mode with 6 vs 6. What the hell kind of nonsense is 6 vs 6 in 2017 in a AAA MP FPS? Especially in a mode like that!!

Hard pass on this title

News Comments > Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth Released
2. Re: Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth Released Aug 15, 2017, 20:21 ColoradoHoudini

POE huh?

Path of Exile? wait.. Pillars of Eternity.. nope, a $40 book called Pillars of Earth.

1527 Comments. 77 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo