Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for baron von richtofen

Real Name baron von richtofen   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname sir
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 8, 2003, 12:53
Total Comments 618 (Apprentice)
User ID 17694

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > World of Warcraft Patched
5. Re: World of Warcraft Patched Mar 23, 2010, 17:15 sir

JoeNapalm wrote on Mar 23, 2010, 15:36:
Acleacius wrote on Mar 23, 2010, 15:28:
Isn't this game fixed yet, can't Blizzard get this right after 5 years?

Yeeeah.

The amount of money they've made with this game dwarfs the GNP of most of the globe, and can only be expressed using complex equations (involving sixth-dimensional numbers).

If that ain't "getting it right", you might want to rethink your perspective.

-Jn-
Ifriti Sophist

You might want to finagle some of that money yourself to invest in a sarcasm detector, since it's pretty much a certainty that Acleacius' post was in jest.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Spy Hunter Movie Writer Hired
2. Re: Spy Hunter Movie Writer Hired Mar 23, 2010, 14:13 sir

If it's a 90-minute car chase set to the Peter Gunn theme then I'm sold, but then I'm easily pleased, as my bobbn of string wielding cat will attest.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 22, 2010, 13:18 sir

I'll guess 2.  

News Comments > Third APB Closed Beta Underway
8. Re: Third APB Closed Beta Underway Mar 19, 2010, 17:25 sir

Considering the gameplay videos that are out there, I don't think I would be breaking the NDA by telling you that it's basically GTA but on a massively multiplayer scale - although obviously not quite that massive yet, as it's still closed beta.  

News Comments > Third APB Closed Beta Underway
6. Re: Third APB Closed Beta Underway Mar 19, 2010, 15:49 sir

I had a lot of fun in the two-hour session that I played on Sunday. Although thanks to that thing called an NDA that's hanging over my head like an imaginary, digital Sword of Damocles, I can't tell you why I enjoyed it  

10. World's shortest man He Pingping dies at the age of 21 Mar 16, 2010, 15:00 sir

No more ping pong for this baby.  

News Comments > ABP Preview, Footage
1. Re: ABP Preview, Footage Mar 14, 2010, 15:58 sir

I just got an invite into the closed beta of this game - I'm hoping it rocks, and if it does I will spill the beans once the NDA is lifted.  

News Comments > Cuts at Rebellion?
8. Re: Cuts at Rebellion? Mar 11, 2010, 17:50 sir

I was on at lunch, there was 1 server up (or 'found') with 3 players...what a joke

You're doing it wrong, Wildone - no-one is playing ranked games anymore, practically everyone is playing on dedicated servers which can be located under the 'player match' tab. There are quite a few empty dedicated servers, but there are also lots with the maximum number of players on them (18). Enjoy.

16. Re: Oscar Mar 10, 2010, 17:44 sir

That's what lawsuits are for.

Unfortunately, in England a dog owner isn't responsible for the dog's actions if an attack occurs on private property. That may change soon, however, as there's an ongoing landmark case involving a postman whose arm was hanging off after a pair of Rotweillers had finished with it: http://www.mackssolicitors.co.uk/compensation-claims/postman-savaged-in-dog-attack-claims-compensation.html

10. Star Trek- The Next Generation of Fandom. Mar 10, 2010, 15:39 sir

The red shirt in the top left of the compilation of pics - with a rack like that, please tell me that's a mannequin? If not, there's one lucky geek out there.  

9. Re: Oscar Mar 10, 2010, 15:33 sir

Man, England really is turning into a Big Brother state. I can't believe the people there keep putting up with this. Time to fight it tooth and nail or leave.

As a perforated postal worker who has had his arm used as an ad hoc chew toy on three separate occasions, I welcome any move that will curb the dog owning ambitions of the brainless and inept. Sadly, micro-chipping and insurance will only penalise the responsible dog owner, as the type of person who owns one of the outlawed breeds of dog in the UK generally doesn't give a hoot about trivialities such as obeying the law.

News Comments > Richard Garriott's Sweet @$! Poker
14. Re: Richard Garriott's Sweet @$! Poker Mar 10, 2010, 14:13 sir

Space travels ARE expensive And Garriott surely wants to go up once more

Evidently he's still up there - it's the only explanation for the lack of oxygen reaching his brain.

Incidentally, my anus produces the most excrement in my household (out of 4+ total).

News Comments > Napoleon: Total War Demo
1. Re: Napoleon: Total War Demo Mar 10, 2010, 14:06 sir

Wahey! Finally, a chance to try the war mongering midget simulator without splashing the cash. I bet it's got more bugs than a dead Frenchman's oral cavity.  

News Comments > Portal 2 Announced
7. Re: Portal 2 Announced Mar 5, 2010, 13:22 sir

There is more cake.  

News Comments > No PC DeathSpank?
3. Re: No PC DeathSpank Mar 4, 2010, 14:08 sir

I wonder if the DeathSpank will be completed on schedule..  

News Comments > Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic Patch
4. Re: Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic Patch Mar 3, 2010, 13:59 sir

Probably quite well, for those who adopted via bit torrent.  

News Comments > Metaverse
1. BBC Proposes Deep Cuts in Web Site Mar 3, 2010, 10:24 sir

Shame that - the BBC website is one of the few I visit on a daily basis (Blue's also falls into that category, obviously )  

News Comments > Star Trek Online Borg Raid Details, Trailer
2. Re: Star Trek Online Borg Raid Details, Trailer Feb 25, 2010, 14:54 sir

After a thoroughly unimpressive open beta I'm hoping that they'll be able to turn it around by Summer, by which time I should be able to pick the game up for less than a one legged Ferengi whore. I wouldn't bet my last Tribble on it, though.  

News Comments > Aliens vs Predator Patch Monday
1. Re: Aliens vs Predator Patch Monday Feb 25, 2010, 14:47 sir

I'm still having fun with this after about 30 hours of online play, but what is sorely needed right now is a server browser as well as the ability to stay on the same server for more than one match.  

News Comments > AvP DirectX 11 Workarounds
10. Re: AvP DirectX 11 Workarounds Feb 21, 2010, 06:17 sir

This is one of the few occasions where I'm glad I didn't pay attention to a metacritic score as I'm having a blast with the game in multiplayer, which is what I bought it for.  

618 Comments. 31 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo