Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for grudgebearer

Real Name grudgebearer   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname grudgebearer
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description ET-JUNKIE
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 26, 2003, 17:07
Total Comments 342 (Amateur)
User ID 17580

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

News Comments > id On RAGE "Cluster!@#$" and Lead Platforms
75. Re: id On RAGE Oct 8, 2011, 01:57 grudgebearer

AnointedSword wrote on Oct 8, 2011, 01:18:
What is the number one pirated platform and do not give me any of this well all platforms are pirated BS. Keep pirating games, you are only shooting yourselves in the foot. I have said this for years, you reap what you sow.The bottom line is if you do not buy the game you like playing they have no record of sales. There you have it... Hate to tell you that I told you so...

So...now shitty console porting to the PC, with half-assed driver support can also be blamed on "pirating of games?" Fuck, what can't pirating do?

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishfull thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms.
-Robert Heinlein
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Repopulation Announced
4. Re: The Repopulation Announced Sep 28, 2011, 09:42 grudgebearer

I especially like the screenshot of the naked woman standing outside crying. I've always wanted a game that let me simulate spousal abuse.  

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishfull thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms.
-Robert Heinlein

News Comments > Game of Thrones RPG "Won't Be Along for a While"
4. Re: Game of Thrones RPG Sep 20, 2011, 13:33 grudgebearer

Right in the middle of Storm of Swords...and you are correct...it is amazing...  

-Robert Heinlein

News Comments > A Game of Thrones - Genesis This Month
17. Re: A Game of Thrones - Genesis This Month Sep 7, 2011, 14:27 grudgebearer

Creston wrote on Sep 7, 2011, 12:30:
Damn it feels good to be a Lannister.

(Well, until the end of book 3, anyway.)

Creston

Hush your face! I'm on chapter 24 of Storm of Swords

-Robert Heinlein

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall Turns 15
16. Re: The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall Turns 15 Sep 1, 2011, 10:13 grudgebearer

Ugh...I was 15 when I played this...

Not sure if there has ever been a game that I was so bipolar about. I loved the premise, and the world was so huge, but the game-stopping bugs, and just unfinished quests were infuriating.

I finally made it through it for the most part, but before I was done I was so sick of the cookie cutter towns that I wanted to dig my eyes out with a plastic spoon.

-Robert Heinlein

News Comments > Portal Co-creator's Quantum Conundrum Revealed
7. Re: Portal Creator's Quantum Conundrum Revealed Aug 25, 2011, 16:21 grudgebearer

So...tell me again why I should want to play an easier kid-centric version of portal?  

-Robert Heinlein

News Comments > Diablo III Community Website & Beard Challenge
12. Re: Diablo III Community Website & Beard Challenge Aug 25, 2011, 10:13 grudgebearer

InBlack wrote on Aug 25, 2011, 06:35:
So we have yet another clue as to when Diablo3 will be released. How long does it take to grow a respectable beard? I would say 3 months at least, probably closer to 6.

Mine fills in pretty well by 4th-5th week, but they seem to be going for larger than average beard growth, so I am thinking six months till release at least.

-Robert Heinlein

7. Re: Diablo III Community Website & Beard Challenge Aug 24, 2011, 16:54 grudgebearer

WyldKat wrote on Aug 24, 2011, 15:55:

Hehe that was you? I remember when that video was put up.

Summer has been too hot, and I have been running too much to get it more than about 3 inches at the longest this year. Maybe when it cools down.

-Robert Heinlein

3. Re: Diablo III Community Website & Beard Challenge Aug 24, 2011, 13:48 grudgebearer

I wish they had done this back when I had 16 months of beard on my face filled with toothpicks...  

-Robert Heinlein

News Comments > WildStar Gameplay Footage
2. Re: WildStar Gameplay Footage Aug 19, 2011, 13:15 grudgebearer

Ugh...it really is WoW in space....

wtf...why would there be iron-bound wood chests in a world with energy weapons and spaceships?

-Robert Heinlein

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Dawn of War II: Retribution Ultramarines DLC
3. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Dawn of War II: Retribution Ultramarines DLC Aug 16, 2011, 20:03 grudgebearer

$8.00 is a little pricey for some nifty Ultramarines skins when the expansion itself is still $29.99...  

-Robert Heinlein

News Comments > Space Marine Demo Next Week, Early Access Opportunities
21. Re: Space Marine Demo Next Week, Early Access Opportunities Aug 16, 2011, 00:24 grudgebearer

shihonage wrote on Aug 15, 2011, 21:12:
Zero interest in this game. I don't care how old the universe is. It still seems like s bunch of random crap junked together by a 13-year-old.

Yes, Blizzard's been ripping off various Warhammer universes for years, but their modifications made the end result... somehow... less retarded.

Oh please, do enlighten us all as to what you even know about the Warhammer 40k universe...I'm breathless with anticipation...

-Robert Heinlein

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Details
16. Re: Borderlands 2 Details Aug 8, 2011, 14:57 grudgebearer

The crazy loot is why I kept playing. The gameplay was pretty shallow, but getting crazy weapons and mods made sinking the time into it enjoyable.

-Robert Heinlein

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Announced
3. Re: Borderlands 2 Announced Aug 3, 2011, 11:13 grudgebearer

Wow...they are already accepting pre-orders with almost zero information out about the game.

-Robert Heinlein

News Comments > Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More
119. Re: Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More Aug 1, 2011, 15:22 grudgebearer

Rattlehead wrote on Aug 1, 2011, 15:18:

You are the reason why DRM like this exists.

If the sole reason he is thinking about pirating this, is because of the type of DRM, how then is he part of the reason this particular flavor of DRM is used?

If this is the only time in his adult life he is considering pirating a game, then one can logically conclude that he does not pirate games normally, and doesn't have a problem with other DRM schemes.

-Robert Heinlein

News Comments > Free Online Alganon Comic Book
6. Re: Free Online Alganon Comic Book Jul 28, 2011, 20:19 grudgebearer

Downer28 wrote on Jul 28, 2011, 18:54:
Never underestimate Derek Smart!

Speak not his name thrice times lest ye summon him and all his anger!

-Robert Heinlein

News Comments > Free Online Alganon Comic Book
4. Re: Free Online Alganon Comic Book Jul 28, 2011, 14:49 grudgebearer

I am really amazed that they are still running this thing...I can't imagine that they are even breaking even...  

-Robert Heinlein

News Comments > Happy Birthday(s): StarCraft 2, MS-DOS, and Anachronox
11. Re: Happy Birthday(s): StarCraft 2, MS-DOS, and Anachronox Jul 28, 2011, 02:14 grudgebearer

I still have my original copy of Anachronox...gonna have to bust it out and play it again...  

-Robert Heinlein

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Trailer
5. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Trailer Jul 27, 2011, 12:45 grudgebearer

I hope this game is modable, I'd like to see some custom Space Wolf skins.  

-Robert Heinlein

News Comments > Dragon Age II DLC Released, Game Pulled from Steam
19. Re: Dragon Age II DLC Released, Game Pulled from Steam Jul 27, 2011, 11:46 grudgebearer

Creston wrote on Jul 27, 2011, 10:28:
- Obtain an even more absurd weapon. We let you choose between a sword that's 18 feet long and 6 feet wide, or a double-bladed axe that's made out of the hoods of two Corvettes.

Bravo sir, bravo!

-Robert Heinlein

342 Comments. 18 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo