Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Warrick T. Hambone

Real Name Warrick T. Hambone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WarPig
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Average American tighty-whitey wearin' carnivore. Go Seahawks and Mariners!
Amen
Homepage http://bluesnews.com
Signed On Jan 8, 2000, 18:42
Total Comments 2782 (Senior)
User ID 1750

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue

11. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 3, 2019, 21:33 WarPig

As someone who watches way too much ESPN, I've probably seen that Peloton commercial over 30 times, and from the start I couldn't help but wonder about how a woman thinks she needs to film not only herself riding a stationary bike, but filming herself waking up so she can film herself riding a stationary bike. And then we find out she and her husband watches the videos of her riding a stationary bike on TV! Do they watch it every day or do they binge watch it every month? Either way it's just gotta be some exiting shit! "Honey, honey! Did you see what I did there when I pedaled the pedals? And the whole time I was pretending, in my mind, to be outside on a real bike!"

Actually, it doesn't really bother me (much), and I know it's just a commercial, and exercise it great, blah blah blah... maybe it's because I'm an old introvert and I don't get why people (real people) think the whole world wants or needs to constantly know what they're doing. The introvert part of me just doesn't get the need to be famous - which is what I think is the root of it all.

GO SEAHAWKS!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

16. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 29, 2019, 00:34 WarPig

I've been a Cowboy fan since '72 and by about game six into this season I was predicting a 8-8 season. Which is looking likely, plus or minus a game...

I don't get the Cowboys. Personnel wise, it seems like should stack up with anyone - especially on offense. Very good o-line, great running back, very good receivers, and a good to very good quarterback. Is it Kellen Moore? I'm a huge Kellen Moore fan ever since he played high-school ball a half hour from me, but he did get thrust into the o-coordinator role pretty quickly. He's pretty much a "football savant" and I get the Cowboys not wanting to lose him, but experience still counts.

GO SEAHAWKS!

14. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 21, 2019, 23:27 WarPig

Happy Birthday Blue!

GO SEAHAWKS!

29. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 15, 2019, 19:40 WarPig

That was assault with a weapon, plain and simple.

That's true, but so is every high sticking incident in hockey.

Garrett deserves every game that he will miss, but Rudolph wasn't entirely innocent. I think Rudolph was a feeling little salty after playing what was probably the worst game of his life. That, plus I'm sure he didn't appreciate Garrett wrestling him to the ground like he did when everyone else was just trying to play out the clock. I think Rudolph mildly over-reacted by trying to pull Garrett's helmet off - which of course was followed by Garrett bringing a sledgehammer to a tickle fight.

I'm actually a lot more worried about the Steeler's receiver, Johnson, who was bleeding from his freaking ear after getting that cheap-shot from the Brown's safety (who was righteously ejected from the game). That was pretty nasty.

GO SEAHAWKS!

58. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2019, 22:01 WarPig

I like it!

Good job guys.

GO SEAHAWKS!

15. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 25, 2019, 19:08 WarPig

Even though the loss of older relatives is part of the "natural order" of life, it's definitely one of the worst parts of getting old. Very sorry for you and your wife's loss.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

11. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 14, 2019, 21:00 WarPig

How it really went down...

"I'd like a rye and ginger, eh?"

"Ahh, you boys are Canadian?"

"How the hell did you know that, eh?"

"Um, lucky guess."

GO SEAHAWKS!

9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 14, 2019, 19:34 WarPig

That's what Canadian Club is.

Oh geez, that's right! I've never bought that brand so it went right over my head. But since we're on the subject, a really good cheap Canadian blend is R&R Reserve.

GO SEAHAWKS!

7. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 14, 2019, 19:08 WarPig

This has me feeling thankful for Canadian Bacon, Canadian Club, and, of course Canada Dry. Here's hoping you are feeling thankful too, ya hosers!

And let me add, Canadian blended whiskey. Crown Royal is great but Pendleton is my favorite.

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Into the Black

6. Re: Into the Black Oct 11, 2019, 23:32 WarPig

Err.. what Kx? Wrong topic?

Well, I figured that maybe "spit out an entire boat" was a gay euphemism that I wasn't aware of.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Into the Black

4. Re: Into the Black Oct 11, 2019, 22:53 WarPig

At work we missed a promotional offer from Solidworks for a free 3D printer by two weeks. I'm sure it was probably the slowest, cheapest, POS you could get, but still, I really would have liked playing around with one.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

14. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 5, 2019, 18:53 WarPig

Fu#k off I'm full.

But it's waffer thin.

GO SEAHAWKS!

12. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 22, 2019, 12:09 WarPig

if it bounced off another offensive player unintentionally it still would've been legal, unless rules were different back then.

The rules were different back then. A ball couldn't be legally caught by the offense if it was touched by another offensive player.

GO SEAHAWKS!

9. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 21, 2019, 22:09 WarPig

The way I remember it is the clip which NFL films always uses makes it look like a catch, but that someone found film from another camera, at a different angle, which showed it hit the ground. But again, as I said, I might be remembering wrong.

I think the biggest controversy was whether or not the ball bounced off another offensive player, which at that would have been illegal.

Btw, I'd have picked the "Beast-quake" run myself, but I'm partial.

GO SEAHAWKS!

18. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 9, 2019, 19:54 WarPig

Take it with a grain of salt since it is Brady talking about the Patriots, but a scary thought for the rest of the league if it is true.

And if I remember right, over the last couple years the Patriots have started out slow and gotten better as the year went on. Hopefully this year it'll be reversed - but I don't think so.

My Seahawks got outplayed in every aspect except for the final score. It's always good to win but boy, did they look bad.

GO SEAHAWKS!

10. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 4, 2019, 00:45 WarPig

I think he blew out his knee during the second or third game and that was pretty much it for him.

GO SEAHAWKS!

7. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 3, 2019, 09:00 WarPig

The FFL I run is having its 31st draft today (Tuesday). My first ever draft pick was Icky Woods.

GO SEAHAWKS!

11. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 24, 2019, 21:30 WarPig

We need more people to join the spread group this year. I kind of like it better than the straight up picks because I can be a pretend gambling degenerate without the real-life ramifications.

We don't have legal sports betting where I live (Washington State), yet anyway, so it's fun to find out how hard it really would be to win money against the spread. Of course only a maniac would bet every game every week, but it's still fun.

GO SEAHAWKS!

12. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 21, 2019, 20:27 WarPig

Speaking of superheroes, there's a chance that the big Slow Motion Guy is a superhero and doesn't even know it.

Maybe "Timing Man"?

GO SEAHAWKS!

11. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 1, 2019, 20:16 WarPig

He met Martha Quinn, nuff said.

Ohhhhhhh Martha, Martha, Martha...

GO SEAHAWKS!

2782 Comments. 140 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >