Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Fion McCumal

Real Name Fion McCumal   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Fion
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 18, 2003, 22:23
Total Comments 3442 (Veteran)
User ID 17499

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Dungeon Souls Launches
1. Re: Dungeon Souls Launches Dec 3, 2016, 13:53 Fion

Is this is a Soulsborne game or just coincidence?  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > On Overwatch Season 3 Placement
2. Re: On Overwatch Season 3 Placement Dec 2, 2016, 14:17 Fion

It's not like Blizz has never done ranked gameplay before in one of their games, but they keep fucking it up with Overwatch. Really weird.

I haven't started my placement but has anyone noticed if they fixed the whole issue of losing more points in a loss than you gain in a win? That was a huge problem last season (though apparently not for everyone) and me and the dozen odd people who I had in my friends list playing quit during season 2 because it became impossible to advance in rank because you needed 4-6 wins to get back the points you lose from two losses.

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer
6. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer Dec 2, 2016, 14:03 Fion

Ok am I the only one who wonders why this new galaxy - and the planet in the trailer - seems to be populated by Humans, Asari, Krogan & Turians? This is a new galaxy with a few big ships carrying refugees from the Milky Way and all the planets & stations are populated by... the above Milky Way races? Is it lazy development or am I missing something?

A quick google search reveals that the game features just a single new race native to andromeda. It's an entirely new galaxy so the only Milky Way races in the game should be the ones on the either the Arcs or your ship! Just smacks of lazy development trying to squeeze out a cash-grab. I hope I'm wrong.

News Comments > Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Announced
2. Re: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Announced Dec 2, 2016, 13:49 Fion

Totally just nerdgasm'd all over that teaser.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
1. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 27, 2016, 14:49 Fion

Is Planet Coaster popular right now or what!  

News Comments > Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy Game Revealed
9. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Nov 15, 2016, 14:16 Fion

I agree, Walking Dead (S1 especially). I played the first few eps of GoT, started interesting but quickly went nowhere. Surprisingly Tales from the Borderlands is a lot of fun as well.  

News Comments > Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy Game Revealed
3. Re: Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy Game Revealed Nov 14, 2016, 14:42 Fion

Holy shit awesome! I also skipped the Batman one as I'm not a fan but I did hear it was good.

As much as I am now excited for a Telltale GotG game, I wish they'd put someone back on Wolf Among Us, I want a season 2 for that game SO BAD!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 13, 2016, 18:14 Fion

Once again we get a Star Wars film with only X-Wings in the republic/rebel fleet. Where are my A-Wings & Y-Wings man!  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 13, 2016, 18:08 Fion

Sweet, I haven't purchased yet because I have a lot of RPGs I'm playing atm after finally playing through Shadowrun Hong Kong after buying it over the summer sale and the - amazing - Divinity: Original Sin (enhanced ed) after I put off purchasing it for way to long. That and Skyrim SE is out too and I've found myself quite enjoying a romp through the game and discovering new things even with my 600+ hours played on the original over the years.  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
4. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Nov 12, 2016, 13:35 Fion

TTP has its ups and its downs. Does it contain protections for american workers? Yes. Does it also let corporations run their own international court system that supersedes governmental authority or law? Yes.

I didn't vote for the guy but I have the strangest feeling his presidency might be more pro-working class than the last 6 presidents combined. Granted I'm not keen on all the bush-era neocons he seems to be surrounding himself with. Secretary of State John Bolton or Newt Gingrich? Treasury Secretary Mnuchin (a vet of Goldman Sacks)? Yeeesh!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Flue risk Nov 11, 2016, 14:08 Fion

When I was a kid in the early 70's I had a flu so bad it nearly killed me. It lasted weeks, left me severely dehydrated from constant vomiting, I remember having the shakes, an extremely high fever, even blurry vision.

IDK if this was one of those type 1 flu viri but I can count the number of times I've gotten influenza since then and into my 40's on one hand.

News Comments > Diablo III Classic Diablo Mode & Necromancer Announced
26. Re: Diablo III Classic Diablo Mode & Necromancer Announced Nov 5, 2016, 13:44 Fion

The 'diablo in diablo 3' isn't like the actual game. It's a dungeon with four of Diablo's bosses.  

News Comments > Tyranny Trailer
10. Re: Tyranny Trailer Nov 5, 2016, 13:16 Fion

This is for me the fall of cRPGs. I for some reason finally decided to pick up both Shadowrun Hong Kong which is excellent and finally buy Divinity: Original Sin, an amazing title. Now this game in a week? I'm not even done with the other two but I'm very much anticipating this one!  

News Comments > EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic Discs Next Year
1. Re: EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic Discs Next Year Nov 2, 2016, 12:53 Fion

I get it, the flood of indie titles on steam makes it hard to stand out. But what a god aweful name for your game there.  

News Comments > Dishonored 2 Gold; Specs
11. Re: Dishonored 2 Gold; Specs Nov 1, 2016, 14:18 Fion

I loved the original, finished it twice, each time using dramatically different styles & abilities. Both were fun but the stealth play was probably my favorite.

As much as I loved Dishonored I'm not going to pre-order 2. I only pre-order sure bets these days, but I'll pick it up in the first few days after a couple reviews from trusted sources pop up.

Between this and Tyranny, it's going to be a fun November.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Minimum Requirements
1. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Minimum Requirements Oct 30, 2016, 14:15 Fion

Didn't this game come out like.. 3 years ago? Who the hell is gonna buy a $60 remastered edition? Oh yea.. the entire console market.  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
3. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Oct 29, 2016, 14:36 Fion

We're always hearing about how consoles are killing off PCs, but the console market is being outsold by the PC market in the last few years. It's sold more games, & sold more hardware by a few $billion. Hell they are even outselling mobile now. Granted that's probably because mobile gaming is a shit-show these days.  

News Comments > Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 29, 2016, 14:19 Fion

I haven't used deodorant in years.. let alone soap (save occasional hand soap - never the antibacterial stuff) or shampoo. Instead I've worked to restore my bodies natural microbiology. I find I don't sweat as often (accept working out of course), my hair is thick and doesn't tangle much (though it isn't as shiny), I have no BO, and my skin is very healthy. I do of course still shower, but I just use good hot water & a good old wash cloth.

I'm of the belief that these artificial, antibacterial, chemically based soaps, shampoos & deodorants have hurt our bodies ability to stay clean, not helped it. People hear that 100 years ago people bathed rather irregularly and think 'they must have stunk to hell and back'. I think it was probably rather the opposite.

This comment was edited on Oct 29, 2016, 14:26.

News Comments > Windows 10 Adds Offline Gaming
5. Re: Windows 10 Adds Offline Gaming Oct 29, 2016, 14:14 Fion

Cutter wrote on Oct 29, 2016, 14:13Yet another reason not to use Spywin 10.
[/quote:

Ditto

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
7. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 28, 2016, 14:11 Fion

If you have so many issues with a PC, I'm going to suggest you just either suck with them or you have shit luck. I've been using PCs and programming on PCs, back-end developing on PCs for decades now and I can count the number of major hardware or software issues on one hand.

That said I don't use Win10 lol.

3442 Comments. 173 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo