Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Fion McCumal

Real Name Fion McCumal   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Fion
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 18, 2003, 22:23
Total Comments 3663 (Veteran)
User ID 17499

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jul 16, 2019, 14:22 Fion

Shanghai Dragons weren't just the worst team in 2018, they were the losing'est team in e-sports history with a record of 0/40!

Mind a good 80% of the team was replaced for the 2019 season and that team saw middling success most of the season (still a massive improvement).

That said, they've been playing a comp since early in the season that has become somewhat the meta in the last few weeks. They smashed the top 3 teams in the game because the other teams simply couldn't adapt to it.

Still, congrats to them! Everyone loves when the underdog wins it all.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 14, 2019, 17:04 Fion

aS SOMEONE WHO... woops.

As someone who types ~1000 words a day as part of his living, I can say with confidence that the CAPSLOCK key can suck it!

You could put literally anything elsewhere (save the QERTY keys) and I'd be a happy camper!

News Comments > Steam Top 10
1. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 14, 2019, 16:36 Fion

Valves Index VR is selling like hotcakes.  

News Comments > Morning Previews
2. Re: Morning Previews Jul 10, 2019, 12:11 Fion

I'm vaguely hopeful for this game. Time will tell.

Frankly I'd much rather it have been a Werewolf: the Forsaken game. Apocalypse is basically 'your in green peace, but your a werewolf'.

1. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 7, 2019, 14:21 Fion

Seems participation in the summer sale event paid off for Chucklefish. Whens the last time Starbound was in the top 10?  

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Hint?
18. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Hint? Jul 5, 2019, 14:03 Fion

Man I hope this is true.

I'll probably wait until modding hits and someone releases a mod that removes all the '20 seconds to search dead body' and 'slowly pick up every item of loot on a shelf' animations lol.

News Comments > Evil Dead Game Plans
2. Re: Evil Dead Game Plans Jul 2, 2019, 16:28 Fion

Man I miss Ash vs. Evil Dead. Why did Stars have to purposefully kill it by putting it against major primetime events 3 weeks in a row and then immediately canceling it.

It was so funny, bloody, in your face and spastic. Nothing else on TV quite like it. For those who haven't seen it, it's on Netflix new. Worth the watch!

And yes, I continue the sentiment: please be good!

News Comments > Subscriber-Only Streams May Violate Terms of Service
5. Re: Subscriber-Only Streams May Violate Terms of Service Jul 1, 2019, 13:39 Fion

What exactly would you get for the money to watch premium streams? It's the same game & content everyone else would be streaming for free.  

News Comments > New ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN DLC
1. Re: New ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN DLC Jun 27, 2019, 13:06 Fion

I enjoy this game, but the MRP grind is horrific. I got to a point where none of the jets I had could handle the missions I was getting. I'd look for tips online and they'd always say 'use x jet'. Only problem was that was I'd have to spend 300k MRP to even get it with no bells & whistles.

I refuse to grind out the boring early missions for 2-3k MRP a piece dozens of times just so I can get a jet capable of flying the missions I want to do!

News Comments > Tim Sweeney on EGS' Impact
3. Re: Tim Sweeney on EGS' Impact Jun 26, 2019, 12:43 Fion

Want to break the 30% standard?

Better start competing with Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo on their platforms too, because they all use that standard!

The moment games start selling for $45 on EGS, while they are $60 everywhere else - because EGS takes a smaller piece of the pie - is the moment I'll believe any of this bullshit and install the software.

But we all know that's never going to happen.

News Comments > May 2019 Digital Game Sales
2. Re: May 2019 Digital Game Sales Jun 22, 2019, 14:31 Fion

Overwatch just had it's anniversary. Lots of cool new skins. Lots of lootboxe$ sold.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 19, 2019, 14:00 Fion

And people wonder why Bethesda has such a hard-on for mobile games atm and are focusing solely on them.  

News Comments > The Outer Worlds in October
3. Re: The Outer Worlds in October Jun 10, 2019, 13:10 Fion

So looks like a release date next spring or summer.

(for those of us who refuse to install epics spyware).

2. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 9, 2019, 18:26 Fion

Talking about Mordhau I assume?

Three Kingdoms is a blast. Never really liked strategy games, but got Warhammer 2 on sale and loved the hell out of it. Pleasantly surprised how much I like this one without all the fantasy monsters & spellcasting.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 3, 2019, 13:42 Fion

I'm not a coffee drinker, so when I get up in the morning there's nothing I like more than pulling my glass water bottle out of the fridge and gulping down ice-cold water.

The only time I don't do this is during winter, when I prefer a cup of hot tea.

And Blue, moving sucks. Moving in a tight schedule where nothing goes quite right is the worst!

News Comments > Conan Unconquered Released
3. Re: Conan Unconquered Released May 30, 2019, 12:58 Fion

Funcom is the publisher, not the developer.  

News Comments > Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Released
3. Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Released May 23, 2019, 12:35 Fion

40k is scifi.

I assume you mean Total War: Warhammer 1/2 yea?

I've just recently discovered the joy of that game. I'm not very up on the three kingdoms history of china so I'm not too sure if I'll get this one. But frankly I just got Warhammer 2 like two months ago and still having a tun of fun with it.

1. Re: Steam Top 10 May 19, 2019, 16:59 Fion

I've been having a lot of fun with Rage 2. I have a few friends playing Mordhau and while they say it's somewhat lacking in content, the gameplay is insanely fun.  

News Comments > PC Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls This Month
4. Re: PC Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls This Month May 17, 2019, 13:28 Fion

If you want a modern Wizardry game, look up Legend of Grimrock 1 & 2. They are basically as close as you'll find and both fantastic games.  

News Comments > Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Launch Trailer, Reviews
7. Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Launch Trailer, Reviews May 17, 2019, 13:22 Fion

I'm not much of a strategy gamer, but I had Total War: Warhammer 2 on my wishlist (mostly cause I'm a huge tabletop RPG fan) for some time, and when it went down to $20 during the spring sale I picked it it up and found.. I freaking love this game. So much so that when they had a SEGA sale and the first game + both games DLC went on sale, I bought everything so I could play the Mortal Empires campaign in all of its glory.

That said I don't think I'll get this game. Warhammer 2 was my first game in the Total War series, but without the fantasy elements of giant monsters and crazy races and powers, I'm not sure I'd have as much fun.

3663 Comments. 184 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo