2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Out of the Blue
Nov 24, 2013, 14:17
h
Re: Out of the Blue Nov 24, 2013, 14:17
Nov 24, 2013, 14:17
h

For starters, thank you and your family for a giving this puppy a happy and wonderful life!
I love and appreciate throughout the years how you have shared moments of her time here with all of us.
I know(and suspect that maybe she knew)she was loved and also a bit famous with a majority of people she would never meet personally the world over:)
My condolences to you all.

Vaya con Dios Hudson!

cold, cold, world...
Jun 16, 2003, 16:54
h
cold, cold, world... Jun 16, 2003, 16:54
Jun 16, 2003, 16:54
h

seriously...this guys were pretty awesome talent and it is a shame to see a fine team like this one get destroyed. Furthermore, seeing as how we all love games(we're here...)I think some of the comments I have read are a little insensitive...to me it sounds like another case of someone just HAVING TO HAVE MORE OR STAY HAVING DEEP POCKETS AT THE EXPENSE OF PEOPLES EMPLOYMENT/LIVELIHOOD! So to all of you that think people "just suck", when the same shite happens to you, we tell you its because "you suck" too...Times are rough...who needs that shit?! I wish them all well...and as history has it, great companies have been spawned from the same exact thing;D

2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older