Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for 1badmf

Real Name 1badmf   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 4, 2003, 12:00
Total Comments 1758 (Pro)
User ID 17347

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 19, 2018, 19:57 1badmf

Blue wrote on Oct 19, 2018, 12:26:
RedEye9 wrote on Oct 19, 2018, 10:38:
Growing up my mom made "Pig brains and scrambled eggs" for breakfast, now she never served it with a pork chop or slice of ham but I'd still eat it.

On a business trip to Virginia, my wiseass boss saw brains & scrambled eggs on a diner menu and asked the waitress with a giggle how you could tell the brains from the eggs. She didn't bat an eye and deadpanned "the brains is gray."

what restaurant was this? some deep woods waho? i've never been to a diner that sold any kind of organ meat. did you get a side of eyeball soup?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 16, 2018, 19:54 1badmf

idjit pie better watch his mouth or he won't have a cushy telecom VP job waiting for him when all of trump's cronies are booted from office.  

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Oct 15, 2018, 20:02 1badmf

DangerDog wrote on Oct 15, 2018, 19:29:
I bet he dropped some cool loot, that luxury yacht for one.

the portland trailblazers for another

8. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 14, 2018, 05:40 1badmf

really, just look up scott manley on yt. he's an astrophysicist/gamer who alternates between videos about space games and videos about space. he covers pretty much all significant launches in depth beyond layman's terms.  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 12, 2018, 20:50 1badmf

Burrito of Peace wrote on Oct 12, 2018, 11:53:
If you're not sure about whether or not a mushroom is poisonous, you should wear gloves when handling it. For example, the mushroom the little girl is holding looks a lot like Amanita phalloides, also known as the "Death Cap" mushroom. About an ounce of that will kill a full grown human being.

Not trying to be alarmist, but you have to be really, really careful with fungi as even inhaling the spores from some varieties can make a person extremely ill.

and i'm sorry both those look nothing like death caps. don't wanna alarm blue over a false ID. death cap

12. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 12, 2018, 20:43 1badmf

that's a lot of trump dicks growing in your yard.  

39. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 10, 2018, 02:52 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Oct 10, 2018, 02:08:
1badmf wrote on Oct 9, 2018, 20:30:
jdreyer wrote on Oct 9, 2018, 14:21:
MisterBenn wrote on Oct 9, 2018, 11:29:
Happy anniversary! I didn't have an account back then but I caught up with Blues News and Planet Quake every time I logged on to the internet as a student back in the mid 90s. It's bonkers to keep going for so long.

Doctor Who might be making a splash (the reach of BBC's promotion is pretty big, and there's an extra stir this time round casting a women as the Doctor for the first time) - but I've tried watching recent episodes a couple of times, and didn't think much of it. I think that's because it's very mainstream, and I suspect aimed at younger people than me. The dialogue particularly struck me as bad in the pieces I caught previously, I remember getting caught up in the buzz for Peter Capaldi getting the role, and when I tuned in I remember distinctly thinking that he was way too good for this!
Currently watching S3 with David Tennant and loving it. Campy, yes, but also quite inventive, and the characters have great chemistry.

a friend dragged me kicking and screaming into a binge evening of doctor who, and i'm glad she did. it was as cheesy as i remember from the tom baker doctor i watched as a kid, but very surprisingly it also has a strong humanist streak that I very much enjoy and did not expect. i'm up to season 7 i think and frankly loving every minute of it.

One of the few shows the entire family can watch and be entertained, kids and all. Our other family-time show is "Faces of Death."

ahh an oldie but goodie. surprised disney hasn't made an animated version yet XD

33. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2018, 20:30 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Oct 9, 2018, 14:21:
MisterBenn wrote on Oct 9, 2018, 11:29:
Happy anniversary! I didn't have an account back then but I caught up with Blues News and Planet Quake every time I logged on to the internet as a student back in the mid 90s. It's bonkers to keep going for so long.

Doctor Who might be making a splash (the reach of BBC's promotion is pretty big, and there's an extra stir this time round casting a women as the Doctor for the first time) - but I've tried watching recent episodes a couple of times, and didn't think much of it. I think that's because it's very mainstream, and I suspect aimed at younger people than me. The dialogue particularly struck me as bad in the pieces I caught previously, I remember getting caught up in the buzz for Peter Capaldi getting the role, and when I tuned in I remember distinctly thinking that he was way too good for this!
Currently watching S3 with David Tennant and loving it. Campy, yes, but also quite inventive, and the characters have great chemistry.

a friend dragged me kicking and screaming into a binge evening of doctor who, and i'm glad she did. it was as cheesy as i remember from the tom baker doctor i watched as a kid, but very surprisingly it also has a strong humanist streak that I very much enjoy and did not expect. i'm up to season 7 i think and frankly loving every minute of it.

18. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 5, 2018, 20:16 1badmf

Mr. Tact wrote on Oct 5, 2018, 18:54:
Nice looking dog. Husky? Malamute?
husky for sure. a mal is twice the size with a much thicker body.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 3, 2018, 20:24 1badmf

Agent.X7 wrote on Oct 3, 2018, 14:30:
Kxmode wrote on Oct 3, 2018, 14:27:
I got a presidential message on my phone a few minutes ago. Startled me. Anyhow, I didn't read the message. Don't care.

Was just a test.

over/under on how many weeks it takes before drumpf asks if he can use it as a propaganda tool to rail against the dems out to get him: six.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 2, 2018, 21:00 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Oct 2, 2018, 13:03:
A Surgeon So Bad It Was Criminal.

If you're a podcast listener, don't read this article. Instead, go download all six episodes of Dr. Death, a great podcast about this topic.

that story is hearbreaking, and all too common in corporate america - cover your own ass first, let someone else deal with it.

News Comments > GOG.Com 10th Anniversary Giveaway Selection
11. Re: GOG.Com 10th Anniversary Giveaway Selection Oct 2, 2018, 00:34 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Oct 1, 2018, 22:50:
Ant wrote on Oct 1, 2018, 22:35:
I couldn't decide between Shadow Warrior 2 (SW2) and Superhot games. I enjoyed the original SW1 for DOS back in those days. Superhot looks cool, but it is more of a puzzle game? I also noticed you can change your vote in the poll.

Superhot is puzzly action. It's very cool.

i played superhot on my cousin's occulus. very cool experience; really the only way to play imo.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 1, 2018, 23:31 1badmf

in other news. that was a helluva game in denver just now. i was only watching cuz i have mahomes on my fantasy team, but damn that kid can ball. breaking broncos fans' hearts with every flush out pass.  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 29, 2018, 17:07 1badmf

DangerDog wrote on Sep 29, 2018, 15:06:
More horrible movies confirmed.

Star Wars is nothing more than a car wreck on the side of the freeway that you slow down to rubberneck the carnage.

I think they even have plans to make another Indiana Jones movie with Harrison.

Not even if they did some sort of reverse aging like they did with Jeff Bridges in Tron would that make any sense, and it's impossible to fill those shoes with another actor playing the part.

disney will double down on that Solo stupidity and recast alden ehrenreich as indy.

News Comments > DiRT Rally 2.0 Announced
5. Re: DiRT Rally 2.0 Announced Sep 26, 2018, 21:41 1badmf

graphics still look like ass. that was my main gripe with 1.0. drove great; looked like i was playing an xbox360 game with the low res textures and poly count models.  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 22, 2018, 22:59 1badmf

be careful who you assign blame to - there's at least one documented incident of someone false flagging beto's campaign asking for rides for illegal immigrants to polling stations.  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 22, 2018, 16:42 1badmf

Mr. Tact wrote on Sep 22, 2018, 14:05:
Most likely a reference to Ellie Arroway, the main character in the 1997 film "Contact" played by Jodie Foster. By my mind, easily one of the best sci-fi films made -- definitely in the top 5.

as good as it was, carl sagan's book was far superior in my opinion. i was disappointed when i saw it in theaters cuz the book was so good.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Assassin's Creed Odyssey
7. Re: Gone Gold - Assassin's Creed Odyssey Sep 15, 2018, 20:48 1badmf

Creston wrote on Sep 15, 2018, 20:22:
and can't wait to see which paths you'll choose

I'm gonna guess it's Path A or Path B.

Still on the fence about this. It looks basically just like a reskin of Origins. :\

was origins any good? i've had it sitting on my hard drive for a year barely touched.

30. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 14, 2018, 19:38 1badmf

is anyone else getting a giant [url=https://xdhrlg.ch.files.1drv.com/y4pEUC7FgUnJVx5Ap65es-jsLz5p25Ax3OUT1D8zoMgcsoA0WFsjZm2ffS44q84YElQ9zBUpWu7rmvUMM6wqd5-b_MUwUrPwMfjojh2lWixr_C_qKwTxenfm-hkSLL-_VpkCLhxAAARvX2SFpBusaCqIOAGyr0jTKHpepoT1w_OM84zMl5zqi3aIxCygAotkrIP1btRqJ2WYV5KcwG1ANipRA/Screenshot%20$1$.pnganner[/url] at the bottom of the page purporting to be a cookie manager? that looks shady as fuck and i can't make it go away without clicking on it.

edit: that's a link to a screenshot on my onedrive account. i can't make it do the hypertext link for some reason but it still works if you click on it.

edit2: so read everyone else is getting this too. should be ok to just accept it?

This comment was edited on Sep 14, 2018, 19:57.

20. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 13, 2018, 20:46 1badmf

Creston wrote on Sep 13, 2018, 15:11:
I need a cheetahpult for my dogs.

jerry the dachsund

1758 Comments. 88 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo