Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for 1badmf

Real Name 1badmf   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 4, 2003, 12:00
Total Comments 1339 (Pro)
User ID 17347

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 25, 2016, 06:30 1badmf

nin wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 20:26:
Rebels season 3 is up at http://watchdisneyxd.go.com !!!!

ooh fellow rebels fan. nice! been wanting someone to fangirl with XD

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Interviews
20. Re: Morning Interviews Sep 24, 2016, 00:37 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Sep 23, 2016, 14:45:
Cutter wrote on Sep 23, 2016, 12:41:
I seriously doubt she even remotely understands what that really means. Everytime we hear this bullshit from her it really means 'I want more than my 15 minutes! Give me more money for doing nothing!'

Even though I respect what she (poorly) is trying to do, it's hard to get past this aspect of things. She loves attention. Still, she didn't deserve the hate she got.

i think you're mistaking what she's trying to do. she isn't trying to bring any awareness to feminism in gaming - she's just trying to make money by selling a thin veneer of social outrage. she's not and never has been a gamer and there's a video where she admits it. she doesn't know the first thing about real gaming.

to be clear, i don't believe she gives two fucks about feminist roles in gaming, she's just conning a bunch of naive millennials into giving her money by any means necessary.

6. Re: Tiny Dog... Sep 18, 2016, 17:28 1badmf

nin wrote on Sep 18, 2016, 14:38:
I just want to say I finished The Night Manager miniseries last night, and HOLY SHIT...highly recommended! I can now see why people want Hiddleston to play James Bond.

interesting. where did you watch it at?

11. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 14, 2016, 17:00 1badmf

Verno wrote on Sep 14, 2016, 15:52:
I nearly got into a fist fight at Costco recently over a shopping cart ding, not super proud of it. My GF was there to calm me down and probably saved me from a court appearance. Sometimes that testosterone just gets going and you forget its just a big hunk of plastic/metal, not worth the hassle even if its some asshole ticking off the "life aint fair" box for you that day.

i feel you bro. it's the principle of the thing. you can't let that shit go cuz it just reinforces their sociopathic behavior and you want to be able to put up some kind of roadblock for it.

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Sep 14, 2016, 00:17 1badmf

nin wrote on Sep 13, 2016, 20:53:
Good god, this thing can't possibly meet my expectations...it just looks so utterly fantastic.

Jar Jar Abrams is one of the lead producers. he'll find a way to mangle the storytelling.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 13, 2016, 01:12 1badmf

spaceorb was actually a released product though wasn't it? can't speak to its quality, but better than being scammy vaporware.  

8. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 9, 2016, 23:07 1badmf

Acleacius wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 21:28:
Kevin Smith was wrong about one thing, he can be a better husband than johnny depp. I'm not aware of Smith beating up his wife. Sad, I was a huge fan of depp, pre-domestic violence depp.

are you sure he did it? seems really out of character. and yes i saw the 'throwing champagne glass' video. it was bullshit he didn't throw it at her.

News Comments > Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Released
8. Re: Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Released Sep 7, 2016, 04:09 1badmf

jesus i like racing games, but, are there NO decent wheels under $100?!? i probably don't like them that much.  

News Comments > Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Released
4. Re: Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Released Sep 7, 2016, 01:09 1badmf

whats the best wheel under $100?  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 6, 2016, 17:00 1badmf

saluk wrote on Sep 6, 2016, 12:30:
Google should definitely grant those requests. I want to see WB try and appeal their own mistake and end up in a legal battle with itself.

What a farce.

my thoughts exactly. '...if you can't be bothered to check your own list, we can't either.'

10. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 6, 2016, 03:58 1badmf

JD i didn't know you were in california. gotta confess, never been to aliso viejo. maybe they planned it that way O.o  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 6, 2016, 00:35 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Sep 5, 2016, 15:22:
She was the PTA mom everyone knew. Who would want to harm her?

The schadenfreude is strong with this one.

man that was such a bizarre story, like, what is wrong with someone that they would risk an opulent life in the 'burbs in the name of petty revenge.

and, as a frequent visitor of irvine, it really is lowkey creepy urbanism as fuck.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 4, 2016, 17:56 1badmf

Pigeon wrote on Sep 4, 2016, 15:20:
VaranDragon wrote on Sep 4, 2016, 14:22:
RedEye9 wrote on Sep 4, 2016, 13:17:
The whole Windows 10 debacle just keeps getting better. Microsoft is the worst thing to ever happen to the PC gaming.

Fixed that for ya.

It does seem as though MS is being extra shitty lately. The heavy handed upgrade to 10 campaign, the on-going problems with windows update for vista/7/8, and continued efforts to try and force people into the cortana, xbox, MS experience that nobody asked for or wants. I'm kind of surprised I don't see more tech article calling them out. Even the outrage over the 10 upgrade campaigned seemed tame considering they resorted to out right trickery to get people to update.

On the topic of the scientifically proven happiness thing, that was a major reason for not moving out of my apartment recently. My daily commute is only 15 minutes, and while it's still full of morons who shouldn't be driving, it's only 15 minutes of morons who shouldn't be driving.

seriously, i think it's surprisingly illuminating how much you can tell about a person by the way they drive, and if you drive more than, say, a mile a day, you will unfailingly run into some asshole who drives like the worst humanity has to offer. every. god damn. day.

what really grinds my gears is the obliviously selfish types, who don't give a fuck about the rules of the road and do what they want no matter what. 55 in a 65 zone in the fast lane of a 4 lane highway with 10 cars lined up behind you? don't give a fuck. nobody in front or behind me for a quarter mile, and dude could wait the extra 2 seconds to let me pass before merging? don't give a fuck. people really suck on the road.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
10. Re: Morning Interviews Sep 2, 2016, 23:53 1badmf

Creston wrote on Sep 2, 2016, 23:01:
JohnBirshire wrote on Sep 2, 2016, 18:50:
Hah, like the WASD standard is something to be proud of. ESDF is far superior, you have much quicker and easier access to other hotkeys and your hand rests in a better position. But it's like the Imperial vs Metric system argument. So many people already used WASD, so they just stuck to it, because changing was too hard.

I genuinely don't understand the ESDF argument. I mean, if you prefer ESDF, whatever of course, but why is it supposedly so much quicker and easier access? It's still the same keys. For most normal sized people, they're all within easy reach of your left hand. What does it matter where it "rests?" (so to speak).

you have more access to keys around your hand, esp. on your pinky side. for the longest time i was actually a GHJ-N player XD until i just couldn't be bothered to reconfigure the controls of every game anymore. but because of those days i still have a very dexterous pinky =)

21. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 1, 2016, 16:44 1badmf

i liked the killing joke except for the stupid, stupid ending. secret: i can see what bats is trying to do with changing the course of their lives, but joker went too far for it to be forgivable.  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 29, 2016, 17:06 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Aug 29, 2016, 16:30:
SETI has observed a “strong” signal that may originate from a Sun-like star.

I'm not saying it's aliens...

should i go with 'it'll be mexicans'
or should i go with 'trump will build a wall for them too' XD

News Comments > Steam Top 10
27. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 28, 2016, 20:18 1badmf

like i said, the false PR doesn't change the fact that the core game is exactly what i expected. the PR stuff was just lipstick on a pig, but i expected a pig all along. i don't see why everyone else didn't.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
23. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 28, 2016, 19:51 1badmf

i really don't get what people were expecting. it's exactly the game i thought it was going to be. there were some misleading statements, but the heart of the matter is that it was a procgen game all along, which meant no depth, just relabeled actions repeated ad nauseum. with such a small dev team they really couldn't afford to spend any time on custom content, so the only possible outcome is what it turned out to be - a soulless, (ironically) dead universe.  

News Comments > The Division's Swedish Patch Mission
4. Re: The Division's Swedish Patch Mission Aug 27, 2016, 18:19 1badmf

i mean, i'd probably still be playing if they hadn't implemented that fucked up trusted client bullshit. have they fixed that? is that even fixable?  

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Aug 27, 2016, 08:20 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Aug 27, 2016, 04:31:
You know your game has completely failed when not even an Honest Trailer can generate conversation.

At least there's still some hope that get out of bed simulator Star Citizen might be good.

JD are you playing SC at all? or waiting for squadron42/retail version 1.0 like me?

1339 Comments. 67 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo