- NPC fight AI improved
Uh oh... although the only real challenge was fighting Novas with that damn rear turret (although pirate ships with the Ion Disruptor or Shockwave Cannon are a pain in the ass too)
- Ship collision-avoidance AI improved
Yay! Less time straightening the dents in my hull.
- GOD engine rebalanced and enhanced to affect economy
Yay! Hopefully the AI will start trading at equipment docks now.
- Kha'ak fighters rebalanced (don't say we didn't warn you)
Well, they were pushovers before, so this sounds good. The Xenon are still a bunch of pussies though.
- Captured ship-speed bug fixed
Not sure what this one is about. I assumed capped ships were slow because I blew the hell out of their equipment...
- Decreasing numbers of AI ships over time fixed
Well, if the AI would stay the hell out of pirate or Xenon sectors that would help. But I heard this respawns more AI when they get destroyed.
- Astronauts filling up docking slots fixed
Heard about this one, and it sorely needed fixing.
- Fixes to several autosave and savegame CTD problems
Yay! I hit this one many many times.
Thank you, Egosoft!
Blue's Post Enhancer Greasemonkey script:http://camaro76.web.aplus.net/bluesnewspostenhancer.user.js
Blue's Punk Buster (Troll-B-Gone) Greasemonkey script:http://camaro76.web.aplus.net/punkbuster.user.js