Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sepharo

Real Name Sepharo   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Sepharo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description I like games... Hi.
Homepage http://steamcommunity.com/groups/detroitgamers
Signed On May 29, 2003, 01:51
Total Comments 8195 (Guru)
User ID 17249

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Valve Acquires Campo Santo
14. Re: Valve Acquires Campo Santo Apr 22, 2018, 17:25 Sepharo

Oh no, unlimited time and funding for a good group of developers, what terrible news.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Free Weekend for Croteam VR Games
3. Re: Free Weekend for Croteam VR Games Apr 21, 2018, 16:29 Sepharo

Talos is a really good puzzle game.
And although I have played the VR one specifically I expect it would translate nearly perfectly.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
26. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 20, 2018, 00:33 Sepharo

Cutter wrote on Apr 19, 2018, 22:39:
Sepharo wrote on Apr 19, 2018, 21:28:
Cutter wrote on Apr 19, 2018, 18:58:
Huh, funny you mention that about the Mary Jane. I was talking with a lady at physio today who's tonic is chronic for her back pain. She doesn't like getting high though so I told her to see if she can get her hands on some hash as it works far better a body stone and leaves the mind a lot clearer. Back in the day when I smoked regularly I always preferred hash to weed, mostly for that reason. Nothing like doing some hot knives with the ice cube tube or the gas mask bong, eh? Hippy

Weed goes legal in Canada in July. Not sure if hash is included in that but I still have enough pals that are regular heads that'll they'll be making it for sure. Can't wait to try some again as it's probably been 20 years since I last had any. I can't stand the chronic myself. Maybe if low-grade pot starts being produced again I might give it a whirl.

Hash can be made from any strain and has different properties depending on the strain and its chemical composition. If you're looking for the body buzz/relax over the mind high, then you're looking specifically for an indica, usually.
But to explain your experience, back in the day hash mostly came from central asia and they were mostly growing indica there.

In TO growing up funny thing was hash (generally black Afghani stuff but blonde from time to time if you were lucky) was way more prevalent at the time. Whereas it's been the complete opposite for the last 20 years, or so I understand. I'm assuming that was probably the same for most everyone in the northeast part of NA. Have no idea what particular weed any of it was made from. Found a few really good tutorials on Youtube so it's not hard to do. Oddly hash oil was really rare though.

Europe and international cities like Toronto had a much easier time getting hash from drug networks in central asia... It's just easier to move. United States was awash in Mexi-bricks of brown weed... you'd notice that it never had "crystals" on it.. because they'd spin it industrial dryers collect all those trichomes and make hash and sell it to other markets for making spliffs etc.
I know Canada obviously had homegrowers too making herb available, but big cities always have easier access to imports.

21. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2018, 21:28 Sepharo

Cutter wrote on Apr 19, 2018, 18:58:
Huh, funny you mention that about the Mary Jane. I was talking with a lady at physio today who's tonic is chronic for her back pain. She doesn't like getting high though so I told her to see if she can get her hands on some hash as it works far better a body stone and leaves the mind a lot clearer. Back in the day when I smoked regularly I always preferred hash to weed, mostly for that reason. Nothing like doing some hot knives with the ice cube tube or the gas mask bong, eh? Hippy

Weed goes legal in Canada in July. Not sure if hash is included in that but I still have enough pals that are regular heads that'll they'll be making it for sure. Can't wait to try some again as it's probably been 20 years since I last had any. I can't stand the chronic myself. Maybe if low-grade pot starts being produced again I might give it a whirl.

Hash can be made from any strain and has different properties depending on the strain and its chemical composition. If you're looking for the body buzz/relax over the mind high, then you're looking specifically for an indica, usually.
But to explain your experience, back in the day hash mostly came from central asia and they were mostly growing indica there.

News Comments > Battlefield V Battle Royale Plans?
40. Re: Battlefield V Battle Royale Plans? Apr 19, 2018, 20:20 Sepharo

RedEye9 wrote on Apr 19, 2018, 19:54:
Sepharo wrote on Apr 19, 2018, 19:32:
Beamer wrote on Apr 19, 2018, 10:45:
I feel like Fortnite is the first big PC game this place has completely missed the trend on. A few people here occasionally say they enjoy it, but there's no real mention of it. But it's the biggest thing in gaming right now, with kids being utter lunatics for it.

I can't think of a single major video game trend this place has basically ignored. Even Pokemon Go had more enthusiasm around here.

We're old, guys.
Most of us playing it have learned not to talk about it around the Cutterverse.
He doesn't put everyone on the watch list.

nvrmnd, who am i kidding

Eh in this instance I'm not using it to directly refer to Cutter but rather the, seemingly more than, 50% of this board who are hostile to anything popular... which of course is best exemplified by the namesake himself.

News Comments > Battlefield V Battle Royale Plans?
38. Re: Battlefield V Battle Royale Plans? Apr 19, 2018, 19:32 Sepharo

Beamer wrote on Apr 19, 2018, 10:45:
I feel like Fortnite is the first big PC game this place has completely missed the trend on. A few people here occasionally say they enjoy it, but there's no real mention of it. But it's the biggest thing in gaming right now, with kids being utter lunatics for it.

I can't think of a single major video game trend this place has basically ignored. Even Pokemon Go had more enthusiasm around here.

We're old, guys.

Most of us playing it have learned not to talk about it around the Cutterverse.

News Comments > Cities: Skylines Parklife Expansion Next Month
2. Re: Cities: Skylines Parklife Expansion Next Month Apr 19, 2018, 00:18 Sepharo

I was always so happy with my original city that I never bought any of the expansions.
But this one seems really good to me... Previous city builders always had some kind of freeform garden zone or small repeatable for those empty spaces between zoning. Need that for sure.

News Comments > Boss Key Accuses Epic of Poaching
27. Re: Boss Key Accuses Epic of Poaching Apr 17, 2018, 13:50 Sepharo

merriam-webster and oxford both have usage listings specific to employee hiring

and of course the best dictionary, wiktionary, does as well

News Comments > Watch Dogs 3 Plans Revealed?
18. Re: Watch Dogs 3 Plans Revealed? Apr 17, 2018, 13:31 Sepharo

I didn't use violence at all in WD2.
The bomb and weapon skill trees are empty for me.
And I didn't do it from some moral standpoint either, they just seemed boring. I put all of my points into stealth improvements and hacking.

News Comments > Boss Key Accuses Epic of Poaching
14. Re: Re: Boss Key Accuses Epic of Poaching Apr 17, 2018, 08:32 Sepharo

Kxmode wrote on Apr 17, 2018, 00:28:
OpticNerve wrote on Apr 17, 2018, 00:20:
Also, is it really poaching when people are probably jumping ship?

Nope. He's trying to create a trigger word to get people's jimmies in a bunch. It's the wrong trigger word. "Poaching" is not the word he should be using. What he should be using is "snatch."

Regardless of whether it's the reality of the situation or not, he's using the word right. Stop being a weirdo.

News Comments > Watch Dogs 3 Plans Revealed?
4. Re: Watch Dogs 3 Plans Revealed? Apr 16, 2018, 14:04 Sepharo

WD2 had the best side-item collecting since Crackdown.  

News Comments > M-Rated Agony to Receive AO PC Patch
2. Re: M-Rated Agony to Receive AO PC Patch Apr 16, 2018, 13:26 Sepharo

Actually the gifs at the ends are things that are not getting censored for consoles.  

News Comments > New BioShock Rumored
9. Re: New BioShock Rumored Apr 14, 2018, 00:45 Sepharo

jdreyer wrote on Apr 13, 2018, 23:50:
Sepharo wrote on Apr 13, 2018, 21:02:
The Mafia 3 postmortem is far more interesting than the simple and unsurprising news that there will be another BioShock.
I heard Mafia 3 was good. What did people not like about it?

I dunno, why are you asking me? lol

6. Re: New BioShock Rumored Apr 13, 2018, 23:19 Sepharo

Red886 wrote on Apr 13, 2018, 23:17:
those responsible for Bioshock trilogy are no longer around

The article implies some of the developers of BioShock 2 are on the team.

1. Re: New BioShock Rumored Apr 13, 2018, 21:02 Sepharo

The Mafia 3 postmortem is far more interesting than the simple and unsurprising news that there will be another BioShock.  

News Comments > Quake Champions April Update Plans
11. Re: Quake Champions April Update Plans Apr 12, 2018, 20:20 Sepharo

Suppa7 wrote on Apr 12, 2018, 04:58:
Gee you made an f2p multiplayer game with in game microtransactions, no mods, level editing, etc and you wonder why your game sucks.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/611500/Quake_Champions/

News Comments > Evening Previews
9. Re: Evening Previews Apr 11, 2018, 17:53 Sepharo

Beamer wrote on Apr 11, 2018, 12:25:
Like I said yesterday, releasing something this unfinished, no matter how many asterisks you give its unfinished state, dooms it. And I had no clue it was as unfinished as those screenshots indicate.

They may be desperate for revenue, but offering in game payment for what this currently is is an insult people won't forget. Combine payment with it being a high profile dev and you have high expectations.

It's DOA because they were impatient. Maybe they had to be. But they guaranteed this will go nowhere, always have bad buzz, and sullied their own reputation by doing this so early.

They may have released too early, but you're definitely jumping the gun predicting DOA.

News Comments > Quake Champions April Update Plans
9. Re: etc. Apr 11, 2018, 00:52 Sepharo

Muscular Beaver wrote on Apr 10, 2018, 09:33:
Jerykk wrote on Apr 9, 2018, 23:09:
Good to see them still supporting this though I can't really see its player base growing much. There's simply too much competition in the multiplayer shooter space. CS, PUBG, Fortnite, BF, CoD, Crossfire, etc, all competing for your time.
Not really. This is a quick arena shooter. Something very different from those you mentioned.
They just messed it up. It was too consolish from the start and this stupid unlocking and classes has no place in a game that should be all about skill.

I recently played again for the instagib but found it kind of tainted by the ability usage.
Then I saw a streamer playing Ratz Instagib and even though it's so basic in comparison it gets the job done properly...
http://store.steampowered.com/app/338170/Ratz_Instagib/

Built in "rocket jump" button in game without rockets. They know their audience

News Comments > Evening Previews
4. Re: Evening Previews Apr 10, 2018, 23:51 Sepharo

Isn't that called Q*bert?  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2018, 20:45 Sepharo

My parents have a one floor condo that they currently rent out.
The plan is that when they're too old to use the stairs they let the renter contract run out and move in themselves and switch to renting the big two-story house.

8195 Comments. 410 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo