Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for HorrorScope

Real Name HorrorScope   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname HorrorScope
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 28, 2003, 23:35
Total Comments 7499 (Guru)
User ID 17232

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > EA Announces Origin Access Premiere
6. Re: EA Announces Origin Access Premiere Jun 9, 2018, 22:22 HorrorScope

NamecaF wrote on Jun 9, 2018, 21:41:
aka_STEVE wrote on Jun 9, 2018, 16:25:
so if you get Anthem & BF V with it , seems like a no brainer for less than those 2 games alone.

Except you lose access to the games if you cancel your subscription at any point. Just like Xbox Live Gold and PlayStation Plus services. So its not worth it at all.

This is the way its moving. You will no longer own access to any games, you'll simply subscribe to a service to play games like Netflix has done for TV.

Ah I think we get that. Right we won't be owning the games. But then again I can play and end many games within that monthly fee and save a ton. Most games I don't go back to. Or look at it another way it's a traditional MMO cost, but you get their entire catalog during that time. Not sure why I'm even explaining the obvious, you got me.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EA Announces Origin Access Premiere
4. Re: EA Announces Origin Access Premiere Jun 9, 2018, 21:29 HorrorScope

One may hate EA to the point they won't play their games, your choice and I won't argue how you got there.

But if you are ok enough with them and like their products and what they have on the Access list (not all are EA games anymore), what a bargain.

News Comments > Anthem Trailer and Details
8. Re: Anthem Trailer and Details Jun 9, 2018, 21:27 HorrorScope

DangerDog wrote on Jun 9, 2018, 16:41:
Destiny clone

meh

It will be in that vain. I hope they have a lot more content to play in coop. Otherwise they really wasted a lot of time and money.

This comment was edited on Jun 10, 2018, 03:02.

News Comments > MADDEN NFL 19 Tackling PCs
4. Re: MADDEN NFL 19 Tackling PCs Jun 9, 2018, 21:24 HorrorScope

Best news I've head in a long time. When people state what game would you want to see on the PC, my answer has been Madden. Now hopefully they don't screw this up, they might. If not, I'm in.

The crowd animations are over the top, fwiw.

News Comments > KryptCrawler on Steam
6. Re: KryptCrawler on Steam Jun 7, 2018, 20:15 HorrorScope

eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 7, 2018, 14:36:
And It seems to me that the VR requirements got removed because they are not selling enough copies for VR. Meaning VR is not all that popular like they thought it would be.

Yeah with that killer trailer I'm pretty sure they are going to learn, the game isn't going to sell much at all on any platform. One of the worst trailers I've seen in a while.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 6, 2018, 20:47 HorrorScope

Cutter wrote on Jun 6, 2018, 17:35:
The Finans created hundreds of false identities and fake accounts in order to pull off their scheme. And alongside their Amazon fraud, they also bounced checks, rented cars and failed to pay for them, sold other stolen high-end goods and withheld rent -- actions that were taken into account during sentencing. The three defendants have been ordered to pay $1,218,504 in restitution.

Sounds like six years isn't nearly long enough for these scum.

But then I look at some white collar crimes that make this look like they stole a dollar and they get nothing. I dunno anymore.

News Comments > Blizzard Reveals "Unannounced Diablo Project"
25. Re: Blizzard Reveals Jun 6, 2018, 13:48 HorrorScope

Iím thinking something like a theme for each season in Diablo 3. That would be cool, discuss.  

News Comments > NBA 2K19 20th Anniversary Edition Details
8. Re: NBA 2K19 20th Anniversary Edition Details Jun 5, 2018, 23:05 HorrorScope

MVP really means based on how it is given out..."Most amazing season" (playoff don't count) and if you accept that, it is spot on most of the time. Sure he's the single best player, but he doesn't have the most amazing seasons year in and out. Harden this year, Westbrook year prior, Curry x2, Durant. Those players did have more amazing years than Lebron.

I like Lebron a lot, but the media is really trying to put a ton of I in team right now. He should have golfed or played tennis if being the single best means that much.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
2. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jun 3, 2018, 12:01 HorrorScope

We just keep learning how bad we really are, we try a good face for a while but bad face can't be overcome in the end.

Race war
Sex war
Age war

Why do you think tech companies don't want older employees? We get complicit as a whole and then on top of it, when the older gen that raised the newer gen publicly ridicule them non-stop not getting we dumb fucks are the one's that raised them and on top of that, they aren't so bad, we're just old and stuck again. Fuck myself being an older person. We suck overall.

News Comments > Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Darkness Over Daggerford Released
6. Re: Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Darkness Over Daggerford Released Jun 3, 2018, 11:56 HorrorScope

GothicWizard wrote on Jun 3, 2018, 11:00:
I stand by my previous comment, they should have 'enhanced' NWN2. Far better FX, toolset options, story and game mechanics. NWN1 at this point might as well rename to "D&D Minecraft". It's painful to look at and the game mechanics are clumsy and the toolset simplistic.

I'll stand by mine then, do you even know if they have the rights to NWN2? And if you go by their mode of operation, 1 comes before 2 and they've been going in order.

News Comments > Fallout 76 Revealed
6. Re: Fallout 76 Revealed May 30, 2018, 20:44 HorrorScope

Two words: The Yadda.  

News Comments > Star Citizen's $27,000 Bundle?
60. Re: Star Citizen's $27,000 Bundle? May 29, 2018, 19:04 HorrorScope

I got an extra $27,000 bundle I don't need, first to PM me gets it.  

38. Re: Star Citizen's $27,000 Bundle? May 28, 2018, 23:07 HorrorScope

Cutter wrote on May 28, 2018, 22:59:
I remember when people used to get outraged when someone would waste $25 on a virual WoW mount. Man, times have changed and not for the better.

Yeah this one has to be a wait and see to see how this turns out equality wise. If bad... no big, next game up.

29. Re: Star Citizen's $27,000 Bundle? May 28, 2018, 18:03 HorrorScope

Eirikrautha wrote on May 28, 2018, 13:01:
There's some kind of money laundering going on here. That's the only rational explanation for this. Otherwise our society has gotten so decadent that there is no recovery. God will owe Sodom and Gomorrah an apology if we don't come crashing down soon...

No surprise some people have more money than sense.

I'm still feeling one meta in this game, assumes it is released as advertised, where a huge group of players focus is to go after these whales non-stop. Could be a fun meta. Maybe a precursor to something else...

News Comments > PUBG Developer's Letter
9. Re: PUBG Developer's Letter May 28, 2018, 12:24 HorrorScope

CJ_Parker wrote on May 27, 2018, 21:26:
The major problem for me is the retard publishers who will now chase like headless chicken after the next golden calf.
It will take away focus from other projects... maybe even lead to cancellations of decent games or the cancellation of game elements like single player campaigns because the publishers want to prioritize multiplayer + BR + MTX + loot boxes.

That's what's annoying.

Yeah and that view isn't any better, since there is nothing you can do about it. Sounds like another way of saying "You can do it your own way, if it's done just how I say". All this crying about this type or that type of game, there are more games of all genres being made that we have time for. When a publisher/dev make a game or decision we don't like, why care anymore? Go after something else out there that checks the boxes, not all games can be in our wheelhouse, meglo's.

Seems to me like a very exciting PvP mode to me, I'd play them if I PvP'd. Seems like it is made for streaming to.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
8. Re: Steam Top 10 May 27, 2018, 17:43 HorrorScope

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on May 27, 2018, 14:57:
What the fuck? Surely this is yet another sign that we're all living in the Twilight Zone?

House Flipper, the game. It exists. And it's in the top 10 in sales on Steam.

I do house flipping seminars on the west coast... adding this to my training on how to flip a house.

News Comments > etc., etc.
26. Re: etc., etc. May 27, 2018, 13:30 HorrorScope

LOL at the detailed breakdown of what this game is or should be.  

News Comments > The Bard's Tale 4 Video Walkthrough
14. Re: The Bard's Tale 4 Video Walkthrough May 27, 2018, 11:24 HorrorScope

Definitely looks questionable, the guys turning and looking at me seems weird. The lack of choice it seems from the Power Bar looks disgusting. It doesn't look overall polished in some ways on the core combat screen. I do like the real-time movement with tb, that's Wiz8 stuff there. The puzzles look pretty good. Going to the site and watching the backdrop movie, the different area's they show there look nice and interesting vs the same sequence they've shown over and over now for too long. Totally keeping the bar low here, I think I own this, wasn't this the game that had a free copy of Wasteland if you signed up?  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
13. Re: Saturday Metaverse May 27, 2018, 11:18 HorrorScope

syfy is just a shitty station. They've killed themselves over the years with the shittiest of production qualities in their movies and shows. Bad writing, bad acting, the worst cgi where their shit still looks like the 70's where actors and backgrounds meshing together is a joke. It was/is all just very bad, so bad I don't even consider the station, I can't be alone after decades of dribble they've put out. I don't get how they can't see how this damages their brand long term. How they can't study AMC's rise in how you do it. So perhaps this was a good show, never saw it, they've done way too much damage for too many imo to even care to consider their station and content.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
19. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 26, 2018, 11:40 HorrorScope

Interesting on the Tesla, they were found to have a faulty system which buyers paid 5K for, but only get back potentially pennies on the dollar. Why not the full 5k back for false advertising?  

7499 Comments. 375 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo