Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for John Prezioso

Real Name John Prezioso   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Prez
Email prezjj@gmail.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 24, 2003, 03:25
Total Comments 13644 (Ninja)
User ID 17185

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Black Mesa Update; Sale
8. Re: Black Mesa Update; Sale Dec 26, 2017, 08:13 Prez

DangerDog wrote on Dec 24, 2017, 15:17:
Nobody wants to return to Xen.

nobody.

I do.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 All Backers Test
22. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 All Backers Test Dec 23, 2017, 16:06 Prez

Sure the graphics look amazing now. But will they still hold up in 10 years when it ships?  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Play Star Trek Bridge Crew Without VR
2. Re: Play Star Trek Bridge Crew Without VR Dec 22, 2017, 12:22 Prez

The problem for me with Bridge Crew isn't that it required VR. It's that I don't have a group of friends to play with. And playing with randos can be such a soul-crushing experience. A VR remake of the awesome Bridge Commander on the other hand... I would have been all over that.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Valve AU Fine Upheld
1. Re: Valve AU Fine Upheld Dec 22, 2017, 11:41 Prez

GabeN got a parking ticket. So annoying. Maybe we should start a gofundme for the poor guy?  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Steam Winter Sale and Steam Awards Underway
24. Re: Steam Winter Sale and Steam Awards Underway Dec 22, 2017, 08:09 Prez

Why do I keep buying games on these sales?  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Squadron 42 Specs and Trailer; Star Citizen Selling Tanks
21. Re: Squadron 42 Specs and Trailer; Star Citizen Selling Tanks Dec 20, 2017, 22:29 Prez

Okay the nonsense surrounding this game has reached epic levels but c'mon... Mark Hamill kinda looks badass. It's okay, you can admit it.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files
10. Re: L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files Dec 17, 2017, 10:21 Prez

Kind of annoying when high profile games like Fallout, Doom, and La Noir only come out for the headset I don't have. I know there's a rift (I'm so clever) between Occulus and Bethesda but what about LA Noir?  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Morning Interviews
36. Re: Morning Interviews Dec 15, 2017, 14:02 Prez

The first Battle Royale mod I remember was for Starcraft 2 of all things. Came out ages ago.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

29. Re: Activision Blizzard Record Results, Layoffs Dec 14, 2017, 22:02 Prez

Cutter wrote on Dec 14, 2017, 19:06:
Stormsinger wrote on Dec 14, 2017, 19:03:
Darks wrote on Dec 14, 2017, 10:23:
Prez wrote on Dec 14, 2017, 09:29:
Wow Playerunknown seems to have less and less of a clue every time he opens his mouth.

Yea, right prez. Thats why hes sold over 20 million copies of his game. I guess he has no fucking clue right!!!

McDonald's sold lots of burgers, but that doesn't make them good burgers, nor does it make McDonald's a good restaurant.

Yeah, just because he's too fucking stupid to understand what he's saying himself doesn't mean the game is stupid. That was a really stupid comment, Darks.

Indeed was a very dumb comment. But in the interest of spreading good cheer for the holidays (or at least not spreading "bad cheer"...) I chose not to respond.

- Mahatma Gandhi

1. Re: Morning Interviews Dec 14, 2017, 09:29 Prez

Wow Playerunknown seems to have less and less of a clue every time he opens his mouth.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Crytek Suing Cloud Imperium
30. Re: Crytek Suing Cloud Imperium Dec 14, 2017, 09:22 Prez

I need to keep up with the daytime soap opera that is Star Citizen's development. Last I knew they were still using the skeleton of the Cryengine. The thing was torn down and reworked so heavily that it was practically its own new engine, but it still had Cryengine bones. Which of course again begs the oft asked question why use the Cryengine for a project so far removed from what that engine was designed for to begin with, but at any rate this seems to be just another case of CIG's dubious choices in Star Citizen's planning phase coming back to haunt them.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Bungie Backs off Destiny 2 Misstep
12. Re: Game Reviews Dec 12, 2017, 18:21 Prez

Heh - "Mistake". Yeah right. Fucking Activision was obviously trying to force people into buying the expansion. I enjoy Destiny 2 well enough but Activision are scum of the highest order and this is typical bullshit from them.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2017, 10:47 Prez

Honestly Eli Manning was never anywhere near as good as Peyton, but if you look at the Giants history they never based their success on a stellar quarterback. In the Parcells age Phil Sims was barely above average, yet they won because of great coaching and solid, consistent all around execution. It was the same in the Coughlin era. Under McAdoo, there's no execution, no team cohesion, and the coaching is TERRIBLE. It's not Manning's fault, and to bench him was just petty and pointless.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Who Controls Star Control?
20. Re: Evening Mobilization Dec 4, 2017, 10:38 Prez

Not sure I'd go so far as calling Wardell an "awful person", but he definitely has had a problem with opening his mouth when keeping it shut would have been a FAR better option. And yeah, the sexual harassment charge was BS.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Get The Bureau: XCOM Declassified for Free
8. Re: Get The Bureau: XCOM Declassified for Free Dec 1, 2017, 02:54 Prez

Personally I really liked The Bureau. Great setting, mostly fun combat, decent story, and just enough XCOM references to earn the name. You can't go wrong for the price either...  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > etc.
15. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2017, 19:06 Prez

Useless petitions are useless. If shit keeps going the way it has been, with EA pissing all over the Star Wars franchise, however, it may eventually get to the point that Disney may consider buying out of the remainder of the EA Star Wars contract. Even in that unlikely event, it's not like the license would end up anywhere better. All of the Publishers with enough bank to afford it are all just as shitty as EA.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > National Committee for Games Policy Takes on Loot Crates
8. Re: National Committee for Games Policy Takes on Loot Crates Nov 27, 2017, 19:00 Prez

My guess is that they are going to find that loot boxes are A-OK!!!! Thumbsup so they can put exploitative gambling mechanics in their own games. But I'm a jaded cynical fucker, soooo....  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Op Ed
6. Re: Op Ed Nov 26, 2017, 15:57 Prez

Ahh this is delicious. FUCK EA.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 19, 2017, 18:31 Prez

There are possibilities involving the Argentinian submarine situation that don't involve a catastrophic loss and the death of her sailors. Modern subs have deployable hi tech comm arrays that they float while submerged near the surface (usually around 100 -150 feet). Something like this could easily be damaged if left floating in a storm as they suspect might have hit the area where the ship was heading. Damaged ballast systems could prevent the submarine from getting to the surface to deploy its radar and radio masts that it uses for location and communications. Let's hope it's something like that and not the worst case scenario. As an ex-submarine sailor myself I feel a kinship to all other submariners world-wide as most of us in the silent service do and I REALLY hope this crew makes it home. On a side note, many modern navies use diesel boats because of their cheaper construction and upkeep, but they still can be high-tech and lethal warships. For the period of time that a diesel boat is running on its batteries, it's nigh undetectable, making it extremely dangerous.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Op Ed
6. Re: Op Ed Nov 19, 2017, 18:15 Prez

Will EA's Mishandling of Star Wars Battlefront 2 Damage its Disney Deal?

God I hope so. I hope it decimates it.

- Mahatma Gandhi

13644 Comments. 683 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo