Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for John Prezioso

Real Name John Prezioso   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Prez
Email prezjj@gmail.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 24, 2003, 03:25
Total Comments 13325 (Ninja)
User ID 17185

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Sep 20, 2016, 11:37 Prez

I watched a "Let's Play" of the first 90 minutes of "The Bunker" and I was amazed at how engrossing it was. This is especially amazing considering I don't like FMV games and I generally don't like point and click adventure games.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
22. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 19, 2016, 17:52 Prez

Talk like a pirate day? I'm going to go play Raven's Cry.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Digital Homicide Sues Steam Users; Gets Dropped by Valve
48. Re: Digital Homicide Sues Steam Users; Gets Dropped by Valve Sep 19, 2016, 11:10 Prez

Anyone who watches Jim Sterling's "Jimquisition" with any kind of regularity knows how scummy Digital Homicide is and probably won't be surprised at all by this news. Trouble is Steam would have to ban a half dozen other "developers" because the guys behind Digital Homicide have that many other names under which they release their shovelware.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

16. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 16, 2016, 18:16 Prez

Hell I used to work at a Crazy Eddie store in New Jersey in my youth. I hated wearing that Christmas Elf hat in August. That was INSANE!  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year?
162. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 9, 2016, 19:23 Prez

I'm avoiding the back and forth to put in my own two cents. I've been maintaining a "wait and see" attitude towards Star Citizen pretty much since the beginning. Don't get me wrong, I've gotten my lulz at reading the funny comments on this and past threads and have even inserted my own joke here and there. But I'm remaining steadfastly neutral on it. Personally I do believe SC will come out in some form or fashion (I just refuse to believe Chris Roberts would allow his storied gaming legacy to become "the guy who ran the largest gaming Kickstarter scam in history", but that's just me). However, I have to say I am a bit concerned. We all know that it takes more than money to make a great game, but having watched the gameplay videos thus far I can't help but thinking "Is this all that you can do with $120 million plus and over 4 years?" While I'm not one to be bothered by things like cutscenes when entering a ship (I like the flavor and immersion such things add as they did in Wing Commander) I do find it a bit worrisome that everything I've seen of the gameplay seems so... average. The ship graphics and designs are good, but the animations seem stilted and generally everything seems kind of lifeless. I know nothing is finished yet so this all may very well be addressed (and unlike those who take pleasure in hoping this is a massive failure I hope Roberts and Co. prove my concerns completely unfounded). It's just that I worry if they can't release a very focused singleplayer mode (basically a narrow slice of what the overall project is shooting for) with the amount of money and ttime sunk into the project thus far how in the world are they going to do a massively multiplayer open-ended experience as what has been promised? I think Squadron 42 will be a huge litmus test for a lot of people. A lot is riding on Squadron 42's first official release if others think like I do.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption PC Rumors Resurface
56. Re: Red Dead Redemption PC Rumors Resurface Sep 7, 2016, 11:43 Prez

Wow I feel like a celebrity!  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption PC Rumors Resurface
38. Re: Red Dead Redemption PC Rumors Resurface Sep 6, 2016, 15:09 Prez

Hey better late than never!

So how the hell is everyone???

- Mahatma Gandhi

29. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 29, 2016, 19:50 Prez

Beamer wrote on Apr 29, 2016, 17:05:
Anyone know if Prez is ok? Did we just get boring?

LOL I'm here. I lurk every now and again. I haven't been up to posting but reading Blues is a comfort - it helps me feel normal believe it or not.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Next Month
25. Re: Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Next Month Dec 17, 2015, 10:09 Prez

As someone who read the whole back story in the original game's manual, this is kind of exciting.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > System Shock 3 Announced
24. Re: System Shock 3 Announced Dec 14, 2015, 14:36 Prez

Normally I'd agree with you Ludomancer but SHODAN is too awesome a villain to let die forever.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > System Shock 3 Announced
19. Re: System Shock 3 Announced Dec 14, 2015, 12:53 Prez

Yay! SHODAN remains the best game villain ever.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Elite Dangerous VR Specs
20. Re: Elite Dangerous VR Specs Dec 5, 2015, 17:48 Prez

I almost bought Elite during the sale but I held off because I haven't heard much about how it is when played exclusively solo, which is how I would play it.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn Announced
14. Re: Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn Announced Dec 5, 2015, 11:57 Prez

It's a bit early for April Fools jokes...  

- Mahatma Gandhi

14. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 3, 2015, 23:36 Prez

Hey all. Just checking in to let everyone know I'm still breathing.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Alien: Isolation Sales Disappoint
56. Re: Alien: Isolation Sales Disappoint May 12, 2015, 19:41 Prez

I'm sorry to see this news. I don't think 440K units on PC is anything to sneeze at - those are very good numbers. It sounds like that their expectations were a bit too high despite delivering a quality game.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Steam Launches Paid Mod Support
125. Re: Steam Launches Paid Mod Support Apr 26, 2015, 01:37 Prez

I knew this day would come but I can't say that I'm overjoyed that it finally got here. I have played mods before that made me wish I could donate to the modders, so I'm not *completely* against this, but the cut that I've heard Valve gets here is unacceptable.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Firefly Cast Returns for Firefly Online
26. Re: Firefly Cast Returns for Firefly Online Apr 20, 2015, 20:27 Prez

If they can reunite for a game, why can't they reunite for another movie? (One where Shepherd and Wash don't die)  

- Mahatma Gandhi

7. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 11, 2015, 14:41 Prez

Just stopping by to say 'hey all' and let everyone know I'm still alive. Going through a nasty divorce at the moment so I have been consumed by bigger worries than saving the princess and sending misogynist tweets to female gamers.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Newell on Half-Life
57. Re: Newell on Half-Life Mar 18, 2015, 16:19 Prez

Screw Half-Life 3. I am so over it.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Star Citizen is Huge
1. Re: Star Citizen is Huge Mar 12, 2015, 09:31 Prez

Well Star Citizen does everything big - big promises, big coffers, big development time - so I am disappointed that the client is only going to be 100GB. Maybe it can be a stretch goal to get it up above a terabyte.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

13325 Comments. 667 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo