Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Bend, OR 04/29

Regularly scheduled events

User information for John Prezioso

Real Name John Prezioso   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Prez
Email prezjj@gmail.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 24, 2003, 03:25
Total Comments 13421 (Ninja)
User ID 17185

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing Adds Content
17. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Adds Content Mar 15, 2017, 22:13 Prez

I played it on release and while I think the shit storm about how bad it was was overblown there's no denying it had some problems. My impression was that it was a few solid patches away from a great game.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Lucio Changes and More Revealed in Overwatch AMA
10. Re: Lucio Changes and More Revealed in Overwatch AMA Mar 14, 2017, 19:42 Prez

Very happy about the Winston buff. I play him a lot and I constantly get called a noob just for picking him because "he's not good". When I play Winston I'm a sniper's and healer's worst nightmare... Or at least I try to be.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Quake Champions Will Be Free-to-Play
9. Re: Quake Champions Will Be Free-to-Play Mar 11, 2017, 02:16 Prez

I've never been into strictly skill-based mp shooters because I suck, so theoretically I'm the target audience for this. The problem is that Overwatch is already completely dominating that field. But even if asymmetric, hero-based shooters are all the rage, surely there is still a market for the skill-based shooter. If the Quake franchise isn't going to fill that void, who else will? Maybe a new Unreal Tournament? Of course, Cliffy B isn't with Epic anymore and is busy on Lawbreakers, another hero- based shooter...  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Launch Trailer
18. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Launch Trailer Mar 11, 2017, 02:07 Prez

Taking a wait-and-see approach on this one. It looks good in some ways, questionable in others. I can wait.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days Video Game Announced
12. Re: Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days Video Game Announced Mar 10, 2017, 21:43 Prez

I'm probably one of the few but I didn't like the movie. At all. I normally groove to Tarantino flicks but Reservoir Dogs? Nope. Didn't like it. Anyway, there was already one bad game based on the film - do we really need another?  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Mar 9, 2017, 20:22 Prez

Symmetra is austistic? Great. Diversity is wonderful - now nerf the range of that damn autolock point and click beam before I put my fist through my TV.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. FBI Used Best Buy Repair Technicians as Secret Agents Mar 9, 2017, 19:51 Prez

Best Buy?? Don't they mean the "Buy More"?  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > P.A.M.E.L.A. Early Access
1. Re: P.A.M.E.L.A. Early Access Mar 9, 2017, 19:45 Prez

It looks pretty good - one of the better Unity-made games I've seen. The character models (and the way they are animated) don't look as good as the environment though. I'll check it out if and when it comes out of early access.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Sells 1M - Free DLC
7. Re: Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Sells 1M - Free DLC Mar 8, 2017, 20:16 Prez

Love this game! As far as the DLC goes, if you are playing with someone who has it and they are hosting, you get to play on those maps too!  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
6. Re: Evening Safety Dance Mar 6, 2017, 23:14 Prez

I'm going to my nearest airport. I'm not even going to get on a flight - I just want some feelin'-up action.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
6. Re: Mar 5, 2017, 15:29 Prez

Anyone have a Switch cartridge I can lick?  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Overwatch Bastion Nerf Inbound
1. Re: Overwatch Bastion Nerf Inbound Mar 2, 2017, 21:54 Prez

It certainly seems like Blizzard's aim here was to shift Bastion's focus a little more towards recon (robot) mode and a little less on "sit stationary as a turret for 90% of the game and get the POTG by holding down the left mouse button". From what I've seen it kind of worked. Bastion has always been frustrating to play against when you are on an uncoordinated team, but that says more about the importance of playing well as a team I think than anything else really. I will say that if you are on attack and the defending team has a Bastion AND a Torbjorn the game feels lost from the start. God forbid if they have a Bastion, Torbjorn, AND a Symmetra...  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Overwatch Season 4 Begins
1. Re: Overwatch Season 4 Begins Mar 1, 2017, 15:56 Prez

Bastion is more versatile and can get kills in Recon mode, but he's still pretty easy to kill. Roadhog is even more of a beast; I got two consecutive Plays of the Game with him.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > The Division DLC and Free Trial Released
4. Re: The Division DLC and Free Trial Released Mar 1, 2017, 00:47 Prez

Something about this game grabbed me and I've spent well over a hundred hours playing it. I have almost exclusively soloed and enjoyed it immensely. I need to get back in and see what's new in 1.6. I probably will pass on the Last DLC since it seems to focus on multiplayer which I have no interest in.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Leak Reveals Middle-earth: Shadow of War?
13. Re: Leak Reveals Middle-earth: Shadow of War? Feb 27, 2017, 14:16 Prez

I really liked the first one. The combat was satisfying and the Nemesis system was cool as hell.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
3. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Feb 26, 2017, 19:48 Prez

I mean really - what did Dragonpunk expect was going to happen? Was this just a publicity stunt?  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > For Honor Cheaters Banned
15. BB Feb 25, 2017, 00:07 Prez

I'm sure I've played with many cheaters over the years, but not being particularly saavy at spotting such things (sucking so bad at multiplayer games makes me assume everyone is just that much better than me) I never really noticed one outright. The other day, however, I came across a VERY obvious cheater in Overwatch. I wasn't angry so much as intrigued - I wondered what satisfaction someone could get from winning in an unfair match. But I suppose it's an extreme extension of the "power fantasy" thing that many gamers like.

This comment was edited on Feb 25, 2017, 06:21.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Steam Adding 10% GST in AU
2. Re: Steam Adding 10% GAT in AU Feb 22, 2017, 10:01 Prez

Jesus - as if games in Australia weren't expensive enough already.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 18, 2017, 20:53 Prez

Automation for manufacturing is going to happen - it's inevitable. I personally am in favor of the corporations displacing human workers either paying a severance or paying for them to be trained in a more technical field. Someone has to fix the robots when they break down, someone has to keep up the software that runs them, someone has to tune the processes on which they are working, etc.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: On Sale Feb 18, 2017, 20:48 Prez

Kxmode wrote on Feb 18, 2017, 17:35:
My aunt passed away this morning at 6:09 AM PST.

Very sorry.

- Mahatma Gandhi

13421 Comments. 672 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo