Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for John Prezioso

Real Name John Prezioso   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Prez
Email prezjj@gmail.com
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 24, 2003, 03:25
Total Comments 13986 (Ninja)
User ID 17185

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue May 29, 2018, 14:55 Prez

Unfortunately my cats find the spiders unlucky enough to find their way into my house before I do. When I find them they're kinda dead.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > PUBG vs Fortnite Lawsuit
14. Re: PUBG vs Fortnite Lawsuit May 29, 2018, 12:54 Prez

Maybe they'll use the Chewbacca defense.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > U.K. Sales Charts
1. Re: U.K. Sales Charts May 29, 2018, 12:36 Prez

I've only watched several minutes of Detroit's opening chapter and wow does it look tedious, but it may get more interesting as the game goes on.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Star Citizen's $27,000 Bundle?
55. Re: Star Citizen's $27,000 Bundle? May 29, 2018, 12:26 Prez

Every time I hear money laundering I think about the Breaking Bad episode in which Saul ingeniously used the online fundraiser that Walter's son had set up to raise money for Walter's treatment to make their meth money look legitimate. I'm not even sure that fits the legal definition of laundering but that's what I think of. If money laundering is going on in SC it would have to be done by using multiple accounts to buy these exorbitant packages and sell the accounts wouldn't it? That would be pretty easy for CIG to detect I think.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > PUBG vs Fortnite Lawsuit
8. Re: PUBG vs Fortnite Lawsuit May 29, 2018, 12:05 Prez

Nothing in PUBG is original. NOTHING. You cannot own a game mechanic, and the world is brown and nondescript to the point that Bluehole literally can claim ownership of absolutely none of it beyond the game's name. Hell, some of the buildings and terrain are stock Unreal engine assets. This lawsuit is as asinine as it is baseless.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

50. Re: Star Citizen's $27,000 Bundle? May 29, 2018, 10:50 Prez

Peter M. Smith wrote on May 29, 2018, 09:46:
I'm still trying to figure out why you all even care?

Because it's quality entertainment, both seeing how many people they can scam and reading the forum shitshow on every Star Citizen thread.

- Mahatma Gandhi

7. Re: Star Citizen's $27,000 Bundle? May 28, 2018, 13:25 Prez

Finally the whales have the opportunity to graduate to Super Mega Wicked Sick Cool Whales! With frickin' lasers!  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. May 25, 2018, 11:39 Prez

What?! Valve needs to do actual curation of what goes on its store? Impossible!!  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Wargaming Seattle Closing
6. Re: Wargaming Seattle Closing May 25, 2018, 08:37 Prez

Supreme Commander Forged Alliance was fantastic. I feel bad for the people whose careers and paychecks are suspended in limbo because of this, but as far as the studio being shuddered, I can't say that this bothers me at all. It's not like we were ever going to get anything like Forged Alliance or Dungeon Siege 2 out of them again. The world didn't need their "unannounced MMO"...  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Into the Black
24. Re: Into the Black May 25, 2018, 08:33 Prez

Leave the junk science claims for another thread please.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Into the Black
18. Re: Into the Black May 25, 2018, 06:04 Prez

Rest in Peace my friend. Thanks for the entertainment, the great coverage of my favorite pastime, your dedication, and your passion. You will be missed. My heart goes out to Jenna and their son.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

7. Re: Out of the Blue May 24, 2018, 12:37 Prez

I was always aware of the health concerns with smoking and never gave a single solitary shit. Money is what made me finally quit. My son bought me a vape and I promised to try to use it to cut down on the 3 packs a day I was smoking. When I realized I saving $300 a month by not buying the 6 or 7 cartons I had been buying I decided to go all the way. I still vape heavily, but the cost difference is night and day.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 24, 2018, 04:17 Prez

This might be the dumbest thing I've heard this year so far.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

1. Re: Out of the Blue May 23, 2018, 10:38 Prez

I remember when I had my entire PC game library on an 8gb hard drive. I don't think that would even hold a single game's hotfix nowadays.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions May 23, 2018, 10:15 Prez

Ouch. The new Brigitte meta really fucked with them.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Overwatch Anniversary Event Begins
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 23, 2018, 10:04 Prez

It's definitely not dead. I queue up for a few comp matches every night and the wait times are very short. Too bad that just means I lose quicker...  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > We Happy Few Refused Classification in AU
15. Re: We Happy Few Refused Classification in AU May 23, 2018, 09:46 Prez

Beamer wrote on May 23, 2018, 07:36:
ventry wrote on May 22, 2018, 19:37:
jdreyer wrote on May 22, 2018, 14:17:
The Australian government is planning to implement nationwide the plot from We Happy Few and wants no one to be the wiser.

@Ventry, nice country you got there mate.

It's bloody great mate!!!
However, we, as it is with most "western" countries, are being invaded by limp wristed, snowflake, lefty fun police.

The battle continues.

Aren't you US citizens lucky to have Donald Trump as POTUS.
He slaps the taste right out of those snowflakes mouths.

Trump 2020
Shapiro 2024.

The left is ok with sex in context, as in not having the females merely be sex toys all the time.

The right is against people seeing breasts.

Choose your side.

I like seeing the boobies in any context whatsoever. What side am I on?

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > We Happy Few Refused Classification in AU
9. Re: We Happy Few Refused Classification in AU May 22, 2018, 15:26 Prez

Not surprising considering the backwards regressive mentality that Australian governing officials have displayed in the past. The theme of the game is that everyone in the universe is bound by societal norms to take a daily dose of a mind-altering drug that is supposed to keep them placated, but has severe psychotic side effects. Kind of like that Chrisitan Bale movie Equilibrium, which despite its ridiculous plot I kind of loved.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition
3. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition May 22, 2018, 15:21 Prez

I actually liked Deathwing a lot when it released, but I was one of the few who had little to no trouble with it running. I can't wait to try it with the new enhancements. Good on the devs for continuing to support their game in an age when so many others just ship a game unfinished and move on.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Valve's Unannounced Top Secret Games
12. Re: Valve's Unannounced Top Secret Games May 22, 2018, 12:21 Prez

Anything with a '3' after the title would be a landmark event for Valve. If anything, it would be DOTA 3 though...  

- Mahatma Gandhi

13986 Comments. 700 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo