Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for John Prezioso

Real Name John Prezioso   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Prez
Email prezjj@gmail.com
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 24, 2003, 03:25
Total Comments 13952 (Ninja)
User ID 17185

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 6, 2018, 10:59 Prez

Watching a detailed video explanation on what Flight Sim Labs is doing is very eye-opening. What they are calling DRM is quite literally malware designed specifically to write to your System 32 folder and trick anti-virus and anti-malware into not detecting it. It is running a ghost process that can be made to do anything on your PC without you being any the wiser. Talk about slimey.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Overwatch Adding Social Features
1. Re: Overwatch Adding Social Features Jun 6, 2018, 10:49 Prez

Symmetra's cancerous magic death beam actually needs to be aimed now. FINALLY.

Symmetra can now launch her cancer turrets across the map. WTF?!?!

Her teleporter has been nerfed so it no longer is an insta-win status on defense. FINALLY.

Her ult is a massive energy wall I guess. Um, okay.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Diablo III Introducing Themed Seasons
2. Re: Diablo III Introducing Themed Seasons Jun 6, 2018, 10:43 Prez

Though Diablo 3 was a greed-driven shitfest at launch with the notorious and execrable auction house, and the detestable loot drop mechanic that tried to force you to use it, the game became quite good soon after its removal. Still not as good as Grim Dawn or Path of Exile but much better than I had expected it to be.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > NBA 2K19 20th Anniversary Edition Details
4. Re: NBA 2K19 20th Anniversary Edition Details Jun 5, 2018, 14:02 Prez

Virtual Currency? Is this a mobile game?  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Does Vampyr Suck?
18. Re: Does Vampyr Suck? Jun 5, 2018, 14:00 Prez

This is one of those games I think that I am immune to reviews for. Even then it seems to be averaging around 70% aggregate score, which isn't bad really. I can't wait to play it - I love the theme and concept of this game.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Devil May Cry 5 Domain Registered
1. Re: Devil May Cry 5 Domain Registered Jun 5, 2018, 08:07 Prez

Bring back emo Dante!
#NotmyDMC

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Edition Next Month
10. Re: Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Edition Next Month Jun 5, 2018, 08:05 Prez

I can only hope that this new-found interest means that THQ is looking to bring the series back. A Red Faction Guerilla 2 would be AWESOME...  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Jurassic World Evolution Getting Free Movie DLC
1. Re: Jurassic World Evolution Getting Free Movie DLC Jun 4, 2018, 15:50 Prez

Being a movie tie-in makes it doubtful that this will be of decent quality, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for this to be Theme Park/RCT/Parkitecht with dinosaurs.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jun 4, 2018, 10:45 Prez

How sad is it that I immediately knew without reading the article that "Rag Doll King Fu" was the first non-Valve game on Steam back in the beginning?  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Evolve Server Closures Will End F2P
9. Re: Evolve Server Closures Will End F2P Jun 4, 2018, 09:00 Prez

I didn't even know that the servers were still up for Evolve. Stage 2 was a vast improvement over the half-baked cash grab that original Evolve was, but Turtle Rock ended all support not long after Stage 2 went live (I'm sure because 2K games decided that no more resources were to be expended on their failed DLC-fest). Had Evolve launched as the much better and F2P Stage 2, this story might have had a much happier ending. It's amazing how many lessons of this nature the AAA choose to ignore on the way to their next major fuck up.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: On Sale Jun 1, 2018, 17:31 Prez

I started watching it in Stage 2 and I've watched a ton of it since. It isn't the best spectator game - super fast and chaotic and flashy effects everywhere - but for some reason I keep tuning in to watch the matches. I guess I want to be there when the Shanghai Dragons win their first game of the season. Last count they were 0 and 40 or something. Anyway it doesn't look like anyone is beating New York this year When I saw that New York had a team I was excited - I wanted to see a bunch of Jewish and Italian dudes with awesome accents eating bagels and wearing Yankee hats, but no - New York Excelsior is made up entirely of Koreans.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Op Ed
11. Re: Op Ed May 31, 2018, 13:19 Prez

Steam is the de facto source for digital PC game downloads. Regardless of where else the games are sold the vast majority are sold on Steam. The day may come when Origin or some other digital distribution service becomes a true competitor but it hasn't happened yet. Arguably Origin is better, but does not have the universal acceptance that Steam does. The lack of curation and adherence to any standard whatsoever is starting to become a major liabilty for Valve with the negative attention that games like "Gay World" and "Active Shooter" are generating. I have a feeling that the days of zero curation on Steam will be coming to an end in the near future because of incidents like this.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: Op Ed May 31, 2018, 10:55 Prez

I believe that games like "Active Shooter" and "Gay World" have a fundamental right to exist. What I dont believe is that Valve should be hosting them on their storefront. Curation and standards are not censorship, they are mandatory in a professional storefront.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Fallout 76 Revealed
36. Re: Fallout 76 Revealed May 31, 2018, 09:43 Prez

I loved Fallout 1 & 2, liked Tactics, loved Fallout 3, adored Fallout New Vegas, liked Fallout 4, and am at least curious about this next project. According to Blues forum logic I'm not a fan of Fallout, videogames, or even pizza, apple pie, or baseball. I might not even be a fan of ninjas, penguins, giant robots, or pancakes!!! Fucking PANCAKES man!  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue May 30, 2018, 10:13 Prez

One thing a lot of dog owners aren't aware of - i wasn't til I found out the hard way - is that long walks on hot days can cause burn injury to the pads on the bottom of a dog's paws because of the accumulated heat of pavement. Blacktop is the worst naturally - avoid asphalt except for only short periods. Just be sure to keep the dog on cooler surfaces like grass as much as possible during his walk.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > SEGA Mega Drive and Genesis Classics Get VR, macOS, and Linux Support
1. Re: SEGA Mega Drive and Genesis Classics Get VR, macOS, and Linux Support May 30, 2018, 10:01 Prez

This is pretty cool. I've been getting back into a lot of these classic games in the past several months. Why I still love Toejam and Earl is a mystery, but I can't help it.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > etc., etc.
8. Re: etc., etc. May 30, 2018, 09:36 Prez

YourNick wrote on May 30, 2018, 09:09:
Interesting that they don't seem to touch on the subject of school shooting games at all, rather just focus on the developer's history.

It's actually pretty clever. They quell the outrage from the public by the game's removal while avoiding angering the anti-censorship crowd by using the developer's history as the grounds for removal.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Fallout Tease?
17. Re: Fallout Tease? May 30, 2018, 09:34 Prez

New Vegas was fantastic. I would love to see a new New Vegas. Newer Vegas?  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Agony Released
3. Re: Agony Released May 30, 2018, 09:32 Prez

Yeah, concerning the trailer, I was on board with this big time until the demon lady started talking. Talk about ruining the atmosphere - it sounded awful. Still, I'm loving the atmosphere that the trailer shows. It's definitely what I'd imagine a place like Hell would look like.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Star Citizen's $27,000 Bundle?
67. Re: Star Citizen's $27,000 Bundle? May 30, 2018, 09:28 Prez

Does the 'Z' used in front of the standard 'OMG' signify and even greater level of incredulity than the stock 'OMG'? Asking for a friend...  

- Mahatma Gandhi

13952 Comments. 698 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo