Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for John Prezioso

Real Name John Prezioso   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Prez
Email prezjj@gmail.com
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 24, 2003
Founding Supporter Yes, since February 24, 2020
Total Comments 14638 (Ninja)
User ID 17185

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue

6. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 1, 2020, 13:50  Prez 

I still can't type too well. Just checking in.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 23, 2020, 18:49  Prez 

Just wanted to give an update - I had a stroke, Apparently it was a bad one

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Overwatch Archives Open

1. Re: Overwatch Archives Open Mar 13, 2020, 17:29  Prez 

The challenge cooperative missions are HARD.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Borderlands 3 on Steam

8. Re: Borderlands 3 on Steam Mar 13, 2020, 17:27  Prez 

For $30 it was a no-brainer for me. I still like the Borderlands formula. It's got the right gameplay loop that keeps me interested.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > E3 2020 Officially Cancelled

55. Re: E3 2020 Officially Cancelled Mar 13, 2020, 00:31  Prez 

jdreyer wrote on Mar 12, 2020, 22:31:
Prez wrote on Mar 12, 2020, 19:28:
jdreyer wrote on Mar 12, 2020, 18:45:
Slashman wrote on Mar 12, 2020, 08:03:
So we're ignoring what happened in Italy and China and just going with our feelings?

Sure! What could go wrong? American exceptionalism, FTW!

I mean, what are we supposed to be doing - running around flailing our arms screaming like our hair is on fire?
Buy TP. ALL the TP.

LOL. I still can't figure that one out. The hand sanitizer I get, but the rush on toilet paper? I mean what is up with that?

- Mahatma Gandhi

53. Re: E3 2020 Officially Cancelled Mar 12, 2020, 19:28  Prez 

jdreyer wrote on Mar 12, 2020, 18:45:
Slashman wrote on Mar 12, 2020, 08:03:
So we're ignoring what happened in Italy and China and just going with our feelings?

Sure! What could go wrong? American exceptionalism, FTW!

I mean, what are we supposed to be doing - running around flailing our arms screaming like our hair is on fire?

- Mahatma Gandhi

47. Re: E3 2020 Officially Cancelled Mar 12, 2020, 16:20  Prez 

WannaLogAlready wrote on Mar 12, 2020, 14:49:

Anyway, I´ll ask again if anyone knows something about Creston, I miss his posts since december.

I'm not friends with him on Steam so I don't know if he's been active, but he tends to post in spurts and blink out for a time.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Call of Duty: Warzone Attracts 6 Million; Player Count to Expand

7. Re: More players? Mar 12, 2020, 16:19  Prez 

I wish I was better at multiplayer games. Being the first to die in battle royale is not what I call fun. This looks pretty good - too bad I suck.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

35. Re: E3 2020 Officially Cancelled Mar 11, 2020, 21:30  Prez 

The best move was to cancel E3 as attendance was going to be pretty bad due to virus fears and the optics wouldn't be great for a conference that many have declared to be on its way out of relevance. I think E3 will be around for a long time as long as it is able to adapt with the times.

As far as virus fears, I'm not changing a thing, and considering how busy the DMV center I went to this week was, neither are a lot of people. I am not one of those calling it a hoax, but I don't believe the 3.4% death rate to be accurate. I've read advice from officials where I live to not go to the doctor for flu-like symptoms "unless they are life-threatening". Anyone with a mild case will never know they had it. It seems that it is only the most severe cases of it that are getting detected. Naturally the most severe cases are the most likely to lead to death. I've never gone to the doctor in the few times I have had the flu (though I came close once) , and unless I come down with something severe that won't change. I can't imagine that I'm the only one.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Sunday Screenshots

11. Re: Sunday Screenshots Mar 9, 2020, 09:40  Prez 

Nimh wrote on Mar 9, 2020, 09:04:
Beamer wrote on Mar 8, 2020, 22:34:
In a game about body mods, a man looking feminine is suddenly controversial...

So much this!

Has everyone also forgotten the promo shot with that subway poster.

I don't think it's controversial, but it is a little silly that people got mad that you could be male or female.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Sunday Screenshots

5. Re: Sunday Screenshots Mar 8, 2020, 18:44  Prez 

I'm going to be a man-ish person with a male-sounding voice who likes woman-ish people with girlish voices. I'm so dull.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Get The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day for Free

11. Re: Get The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day for Free Mar 8, 2020, 18:38  Prez 

Wrong thread  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Steam Top 10

6. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 8, 2020, 18:32  Prez 

HoSpanky wrote on Mar 8, 2020, 17:34:
RedEye9 wrote on Mar 8, 2020, 17:08:
Valve iNdex VR Headset didn't make the cut.

Imagine, a sold-out-for-months item isn't on the list.

Well it can't be bestselling if there are no units to sell now can it?

- Mahatma Gandhi

10. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 8, 2020, 18:24  Prez 

Coronavirus has come to the town where I work. Guess we're going to see just how good my immune system is here in a bit.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Game Reviews

1. The Division 2 Review Mar 7, 2020, 19:36  Prez 

They took away what made much of the loot interesting and unique to make the loot more streamlined. Not a fan myself.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Phoenix Point Gets Blood and Titanium DLC

11. Re: Phoenix Point Gets Blood and Titanium DLC Mar 6, 2020, 23:37  Prez 

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Mar 6, 2020, 20:54:
Prez wrote on Mar 6, 2020, 18:21:
One of the main complaints I've read is that one particular enemy, the Siren, is so OP and unfair that it ruins the game when they show up. Can anyone comment about this?

Well, old school X-Com had the same kind of thing, Mind Control enemies. Even the new XCOMs have them. Sirens in PP are tough and fast, but sniping in Phoenix Point feels even stronger than other games though. My main group has 2 snipers, one of which is one of the high tech group's soldiers, who has a beastly rifle even as his/her default weapon.

I could honestly see having 3+ snipers in a group also, the heavy at least so far is not that useful.

So the 'easiest' counter is snipe Sirens and other problematic enemies in their heads(usually) to remove their ability to MC, even if they aren't killed instantly. Phoenix Point also has that first person aiming mode to help with this. I shoot almost every shot in FP mode honestly, mostly headshots, sometimes the arm with a more dangerous weapon, etc.

Yeah Etherals used to ruin my day in X-Com. I would see one with a Blaster Bomb launcher and be like "I see a reload in my near future."

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Black Mesa Officially Released

16. Re: Black Mesa Officially Released Mar 6, 2020, 18:24  Prez 

Well I know what I'm doing this weekend...  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Phoenix Point Gets Blood and Titanium DLC

9. Re: Phoenix Point Gets Blood and Titanium DLC Mar 6, 2020, 18:21  Prez 

One of the main complaints I've read is that one particular enemy, the Siren, is so OP and unfair that it ruins the game when they show up. Can anyone comment about this?  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Morning Consolidation

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 6, 2020, 15:29  Prez 

Does the Xbox Series X make gaming PCs obsolete?

Does the answer to this question being "no" for every console since the PS one make this question obsolete?

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > The Long Dark Goes Dark on GeForce NOW

44. Re: The Long Dark Goes Dark on GeForce NOW Mar 6, 2020, 01:04  Prez 

Wow this thread is a perfect example of why I like when people don't quote the post they're replying to.

As far as the topic, I have to agree with Razumen on one thing. EU laws are much more interested in protecting consumer rights than they are in the US.

- Mahatma Gandhi

14638 Comments. 732 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >