Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kobalt

Real Name Kobalt   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kobalt
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 8, 2003, 02:24
Total Comments 623 (Apprentice)
User ID 16975

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Warhammer Online Lives?
9. Re: no god NOOOOO Oct 11, 2004, 22:33 Kobalt

We dont need anymore fucking MMORPG's!

Stop fucking buying every god damn mmorpg that comes out and they will stop making more.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Want any Beta testers? :) Oct 11, 2004, 21:37 Kobalt

I'd rather they took that storyline (throw in some Drachenfels or The Restless Dead to fill it out) and went with an RPG. Toss the MMORPG bit entirely.

Ever notice how there aren't exactly a ton of rpgs coming out lately? Pc rpgs simply aren't financially anymore, hell knights of the old republic didn't exactly have crazy sales on the pc, esp compared to the xbox sales. MMORPGs are where the money is at.

News Comments > No Vampire Multiplayer
5. Fuck first person shooters without mutli Oct 11, 2004, 19:44 Kobalt

Company too lazy to do multiplayer you say? Then im too lazy to pay for it, great title to get shipped from the suprstore.

2. Re: Want any Beta testers? :) Oct 11, 2004, 19:42 Kobalt

I hope WH40K Online actually pans out.

It's not warhammer40k online, it's warhammer online. Big difference, ie it takes place in a generic fantasy world with elves and shit.

News Comments > LSL Banned in Oz
3. how unsurprising.. Oct 11, 2004, 13:53 Kobalt

More proof that few places besides the US has true freedom.

News Comments > Bioshock (Not SS3) Announced
6. Re: So Oct 8, 2004, 19:15 Kobalt

It's kinda like what Bioware is doing with their new PC project it being the "spiritual successor" of Baldur's Gate 2.

Except for the fact that the game Bioware is making is a RTS rather then a RPG you mean.

News Comments > On WoW Release Dates
15. Everquest 2 release date is november... Oct 3, 2004, 10:47 Kobalt

Going to be interesting seeing them both released in the same month.

News Comments > TRIBES: Vengeance MP Demo
1. 11 MAPS??THATS ALL? Sep 29, 2004, 15:10 Kobalt

What the fuck? All of 11 multiplayer maps in a used to be a only multiplayer series?

The single player better be fucking amazing.

This comment was edited on Sep 29, 15:11.

News Comments > Dragonshard Beta Plans
1. yay another rts, since they are so rare Sep 24, 2004, 16:48 Kobalt

God forbid they make more fantasy RPGS, they decide to make a fucking rts, to join the hundreds released each month.

News Comments > DOOM 3 Demo
112. In conclusion.. Sep 20, 2004, 02:21 Kobalt

Doom 3 fucking sucks

News Comments > Tabula Rasa Delay
1. Who gives a shit Sep 10, 2004, 23:30 Kobalt

Tabula rasa = phantasy star online but with a monthly fee. Can't wait !

News Comments > GTA: San Andreas PC
6. Someone failed math... Sep 10, 2004, 01:39 Kobalt

How did you get a year from 6 months you dumb fuck?

News Comments > BioWare Interview - On Jade Empire PC
22. No one cares Sep 6, 2004, 13:52 Kobalt

I wipe my ass with the face of political correctness. But I'm right anyway.

Yeah but, no one gives a fuck about your opinion. You're one of those tards that don't get the concept that everyone thinks old things are better than they are.

You know what you sound like? Those wastes of air that go around saying all all first person shooters, like half life is worse than doom and all people that think half life is better had never played it.

Do you just say everything that is popular sucks just to be cool? Are you a goth loser? Wouldn't surprise me.

No those games from the late fucking 80s werent better than the shit now you stupid cunt, go play in traffic and do the world a favor.

News Comments > Mac KOTOR Gold
9. You are a fucking retard Sep 2, 2004, 14:19 Kobalt

Yeah OSX pwns..unless you plan on using anything but photoshop since everything comes out a year after the same shit on windows. But hey, OSX is so great it must warrant having to wait nearly a year like a retard for something, right?

RIGHT?

This comment was edited on Sep 2, 14:19.

News Comments > Acclaim Closes
10. I hope they burn in hell Aug 31, 2004, 01:48 Kobalt

Acclaim is was one of the worst companys out there, I hope the execs burn in hell.

News Comments > Asheron to Call in Europe
11. Re: wtf?? Aug 30, 2004, 14:24 Kobalt

I knew AC1 was a peice of shit the first dungeon I went to. Everything aggroed thru walls, it was so easy to set up a mob so that you could hit it but it couldn't hit you(and turbine wasn't even banning people for it).

Plus the AI was so retarded you could kill higher lvl shit by running away 10 feet, mob would forget you, you heal up with bandages real fast, and since mobs regend so slow you could kill anything as long as it didnt kill you in a few hits or something.

Of course this was years ago and they might have changed all this.

News Comments > Deus Ex and Thief Plans
48. Re: No subject Aug 28, 2004, 11:58 Kobalt

Thief was way way way before Splinter Cell. Thief defined the "stealth game genre."

Of course, thief wasn't "way way way way" before metal gear/metal gear solid, and tenchu. And when you consider most stealth games play like metal gear solid, hell all besides tenchu and thief, im not sure how thief "defined the stealth game genre".

Hell, the only other stealth game that plays like thief is tenchu, which came out before thief did.

This comment was edited on Aug 28, 12:00.

31. Re: Console Games Aug 28, 2004, 00:41 Kobalt

riiight, because the very two PC-GAME series we're talking about didn't make money, weren't innovative nor had good gameplay while having GREAT (dark engine? lol) graphics.

I'm lost here, im assuming you are trying to be sarcastic by the amount of i's, but what you said is obvious.

22. Re: Console Games Aug 27, 2004, 23:59 Kobalt

Consoles will always be one step behind the pc.

You mean besides money,inovation,gameplay etc etc..

But consoles will always have worse graphics! AND GRAPHICS ARE ALL THAT MATTER RIGHT?

right?

Amazes me the amount of delusional pc fanboys

News Comments > WoW FilePlanet Stress Test
21. Re: Well from Alpha and Beta... Aug 27, 2004, 13:34 Kobalt

Thank heaven for Dungeons and Dragons Online.

I have barely read anything about this game but this is what I know it has going against them:
It's made by turbine, the creators the of the peices of shit Asheron's call 1 and 2.

There will be only be a few hundred people per server, oh and every single thing will be instanced too. Know what that sounds like? Guild wars, cept it will cost $15 a month.

I stopped reading there.

623 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo