Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kobalt

Real Name Kobalt   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kobalt
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 8, 2003, 02:24
Total Comments 624 (Apprentice)
User ID 16975

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Server Rental's Criticized
11. Re: Battlefield 1 Server Rental's Criticized Nov 16, 2016, 15:30 Kobalt

16 years ago when I was blown away by the ingame server browser for starsiege tribes not once did I think we reached our peak.

For all the people saying pc gaming is winning lately it sure as hell still feels like console land at times.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlerite Early Access
1. Re: Battlerite Early Access Sep 23, 2016, 17:55 Kobalt

So strange this seems to be so popular when bloodline champions did so poorly. Guess all you need to do is make your game cartoony and you are good to go?  

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
6. Re: Sunday Consolidation Sep 11, 2016, 17:09 Kobalt

Ozmodan wrote on Sep 11, 2016, 14:21:
Last time I looked the market is loaded with 4k TV's and monitors, it is hard to find a 1080p one these days.

Lol hows that bubble you living in? 1080p tvs hard to find these days? Fewer than 1 in 20 have 4k tvs in the us, and according to the steam survey 4k monitor penetration is minuscule.

Yeah you see a lot of 4k things advertised but people aren't buying them yet. And why would they when they can get 1080 for half the price and there's almost no 4k content? Maybe a few years 4k will matter but we aren't there yet.

News Comments > Paragon Trailer
4. Re: Paragon Trailer Jul 28, 2016, 19:45 Kobalt

Ozmodan wrote on Jul 28, 2016, 19:39:
If it is not a MOBA, then Blizzard has redefined the genre because all my MOBA playing friends have migrated to Overwatch. Talk to your friends, how many have moved on to Overwatch. I bet it will be a bunch.

I remember a time when all my friends that played counter strike moved to world of warcraft. What a great first person shooter wow was.

News Comments > Paragon Trailer
2. Re: Paragon Trailer Jul 28, 2016, 19:26 Kobalt

How is overwatch a moba? Is anything with different characters a moba now? Is street fighter 5 a moba?  

News Comments > PC TEKKEN 7 Confirmed
2. Re: PC TEKKEN 7 Confirmed Jun 13, 2016, 18:08 Kobalt

Namco already announced that Tekken X Street Fighter is no longer in development sadly.  

News Comments > Atlas Reactor Free Weekend
3. Re: Atlas Reactor Free Weekend May 12, 2016, 15:06 Kobalt

I can't detect sarcasm in bluesnews comments anymore.  

News Comments > Disney Leaving Game Publishing
11. Re: Disney Leaving Game Publishing May 10, 2016, 23:28 Kobalt

Maybe this means marvel games besides shitty phone games get made again. Can dream...  

News Comments > Dark Souls III Sales Record
14. Re: Dark Souls III Sales Record Apr 18, 2016, 17:31 Kobalt

PHJF wrote on Apr 18, 2016, 11:05
Game should be getting a lot more shit for how minuscule its differences are compared to its predecessors. People love to rag on Call of Duty for the same reason. I bought a PS3 almost exclusively to play Demon's Souls, so it's a shame to see what was one of the most interesting and enjoyable games of a decade mired in sameness. [/quote:

Then you should be happy to hear the creator of the series agrees with you. In multiple interviews he has stated this is the last in the souls series for a while and he wants to try something different. Strongly hinted at a sci fi game, which would be odd since bandai namco is publishing the sci fi souls clone by the guys that did lords of the fallen.

News Comments > Riot Acquires Radiant; Closing Rising Thunder
1. Re: Riot Acquires Radiant; Closing Rising Thunder Mar 8, 2016, 21:06 Kobalt

I was about to flip my shit. Did riot really buy a indie developer to kill the game a lot of people love? Could only imagine seth killian announcing his departure.

But this new game idea is really intriguing. A fighting game with the backing of riot? Street fighter 5 has been a borderline flop when you compare the effect street fighter 4 had for the genre, but this could be huge.

News Comments > Street Fighter V Released
15. Re: Street Fighter V Released Feb 16, 2016, 21:22 Kobalt

Bluesnews comments are downright boring nowadays. Same group of old men that hate anything they don't personally like and just want hd remakes of games they played in their glory years.  

News Comments > Amazon Launches Free Game Engine
10. Re: Amazon Launches Free Game Engine Feb 9, 2016, 19:35 Kobalt

Talking about the double helix netcode is odd. Didn't killer instinct just use ggpo?  

News Comments > Don't Starve: Shipwrecked Early Access
1. Re: Don't Starve: Shipwrecked Early Access Dec 1, 2015, 22:09 Kobalt

Early access dlc? jfc  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 21, 2015, 22:30 Kobalt

I really hope twitch never listens to the vocal minority of idiots that want to get rid of the chat. That's the entire fucking point of twitch, interacting with the streamers and others.

People lately seems to conveniently forget that youtube has had streaming for a long time, just no one used it because no chat. Oh and remember own3d with it's terrible chat? Nope ignore that get rid of twitch chat.

News Comments > Rising Thunder Open Alpha
3. Re: Rising Thunder Open Alpha Aug 11, 2015, 22:06 Kobalt

Fun game, but getting used to a fighting game with a keyboard will take a while. And I'm seriously struggling with all the buttons the game uses. My hands are too big to land combos with the keys so close together :(.  

News Comments > Endless Space 2 Announced
5. Re: Endless Space 2 Announced Jul 31, 2015, 17:49 Kobalt

Slashman wrote on Jul 31, 2015, 14:34:
AI is not their strong suit. On the other hand, I expect that Endless Space 2, like it's predecessor, will not be nearly as boring and meh as GalCiv 3.

Never played it, but if reports of galciv 3 being basically galciv 2 are true I have to disagree. I tried es few times but got bored before long. Maybe it's the fact that you have pre designated routes instead of being able to go anywhere. Felt like despite it being space there was less freedom then most 4x games I've played. Also the races in galciv at least have some personality. Too many factions in es are just humans.

News Comments > FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward Released
1. Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward Released Jun 23, 2015, 12:21 Kobalt

Amazing that such a good game came out of that shitpile that was the original release. Going to be a lot of angry people that buy the game an realize they can't play the expansion areas until they finish all the old content though.  

News Comments > Enhanced Resident Evil 0 Next Year
8. Re: Enhanced Resident Evil 0 Next Year May 26, 2015, 18:32 Kobalt

Inb4 no one buys this, capcom sees this as no one wants remakes when it's no one fucking asked for this.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
7. Re: etc., etc. Mar 25, 2015, 03:12 Kobalt

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 23:47:
"Sony says no to money." Well I guess that means they don't have faith in their product standing up to scrutiny.

The idea that all games that never get a pc port is because they aren't confident in the quality is a bit delusional.

News Comments > Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition PC Plans
2. Re: Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition PC Plans Mar 23, 2015, 18:10 Kobalt

Ill play this over that garbage dmc any day.  

624 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo