Descending
Limit Results:

2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Just finished the demo...
May 9, 2003, 03:44
Just finished the demo... May 9, 2003, 03:44
May 9, 2003, 03:44

Well, the graphics are awesome, engine smooth, the weapons cool but. The enemies were too accurate, especially while moving. They jump up hit you then jump down all with perfect accuracy. Annoying, not enjoyable. I'm sick and tired of FPS where they do crap like this or infinite re-spawn to extend the life of the game. I find it impossible to have any kind of strategy were you avoid getting hit at all. You will get hit no matter what strat you use, BS IMO And the enemies take too much damage, this is silly. Even when I surprised enemies and pummeled them, they still managed to get off some cheap, perfectly accurate shots, nonsense.

Not getting it. Elite force II I will get and yes maybe even Will Rock (Serious Sam ripoff), maybe

Good engine though, very nice.

The demo itself...
May 6, 2003, 10:28
The demo itself... May 6, 2003, 10:28
May 6, 2003, 10:28

Well, I played it. It was fun, however I kept on getting flasbacks of "Serious Sam"? I'm torn on whether I would buy it, since I played both Serious Sam games allready and this game is pretty much a clone of them. However, the Serious Sam games are more difficult IMO.

Ahh, I might buy it, we will see.

2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older