Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for †

Real Name   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname dubfanatic
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 18, 1999, 17:13
Total Comments 1778 (Pro)
User ID 169

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Euro Truck Simulator 2 Vive la France! Released
2. Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2 Vive la France! Released Dec 6, 2016, 16:35 dubfanatic

For the amount of hours I've put into ETS2 and the amount I think I'll put in in the future, US$19 is worth it.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Oct 13, 2016, 19:18 dubfanatic

George Orwell could never have dreamed of what our society has become. It's like 1984 was taught as a training manual.  

News Comments > Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated]
96. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Sep 24, 2016, 15:06 dubfanatic

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 14:51:
dubfanatic wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 14:39:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 14:29:
I seem to recall a Trump supporter punching a restrained protestor in the face, everybody cheering for him, and Trump offering to pay the legal fees of anyone who beat the crap out of a protestor. So don't get on your high horse while defending Trump. 100% my ass. You just see what you want to see.

Please point me to the times when Trump supporters gathered outside Hillary rallies and shouted obscenities, threw eggs at Hillary supporters, threw rocks at cars with Hillary bumper stickers on them, blocked emergency vehicles and freeways, and forced Hillary rallies to be canceled. Because I must have forgot about those.

Here's one.

Here's another.

Love this guy's reasoning for supporting Trump.

And Trump himself supports violence against non-violent protesters.

While anti-Trump protestors have certainly been violent on occasion, let's not pretend it's just them. Let's also note that while Clinton has never supported such violence, Trump has.

Aww poor little liberal got his signs ripped up. It's just like Nazi Germany!

94. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Sep 24, 2016, 14:44 dubfanatic

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 14:40:
You have no idea what you're talking about. You think most of the 11 million-ish illegal immigrants just walked across the border? Wow. You have even the foggiest idea what a wall like he's talking about would cost to build, maintain, and man? It's insane.

Wow just wow, did I trigger you? Then how about you educate this ignorant stupid bigot redneck Trump supporter and tell me, how do they get across the border? Because I'm sure they're all just chomping at the bit to tell people exactly how they did it.

Do you have a lock on your door? Well, if you do, I hate to tell you, but locks don't work! People can pick them, bust them out, or go in through a window. Better get rid of your lock, buddy!

93. Re: Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated] Sep 24, 2016, 14:41 dubfanatic

RedEye9 wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 14:38:
It's pretty clear from this thread that the ignorant support Trump and the intelligent support Hillary.
But we have known that for a long long time.

Give yourself a nice big pat on the back. You're Very Smart! I bet you read all the highest-quality publications, like Salon, the New Yorker and Rolling Stone!

91. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Sep 24, 2016, 14:39 dubfanatic

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 14:29:
I seem to recall a Trump supporter punching a restrained protestor in the face, everybody cheering for him, and Trump offering to pay the legal fees of anyone who beat the crap out of a protestor. So don't get on your high horse while defending Trump. 100% my ass. You just see what you want to see.

Please point me to the times when Trump supporters gathered outside Hillary rallies and shouted obscenities, threw eggs at Hillary supporters, threw rocks at cars with Hillary bumper stickers on them, blocked emergency vehicles and freeways, and forced Hillary rallies to be canceled. Because I must have forgot about those.

88. Re: Op Ed Sep 24, 2016, 14:36 dubfanatic

Dagnamit wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 13:22:
He hasn't told us anything about what he intends to do other than to build a wall, which is the stupidest fucking idea in history. I will GLADLY debate an idea or a policy I will NOT debate on whether someone that says racist things is racist. You are asking me to ignore reality and I will not do that.

Haha yeah those Romans and Chinese were so stupid to build walls. The Roman Empire would still be around if they had just been nicer to barbarians!

Do you have a lock on your door?

News Comments > Worms W.M.D Launch
1. Re: Worms W.M.D Launch Aug 23, 2016, 21:00 dubfanatic

The reviews are saying this is a worthy successor to Armageddon and World Party. Really considering picking this one up.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 17, 2016, 18:24 dubfanatic

jdreyer wrote on Aug 17, 2016, 13:22:
LOL, Gawker moved a bunch of cash offshore keeping the money out of Hogan's hands.

Such a parenthetical thing to do.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 15, 2016, 22:49 dubfanatic

NKD wrote on Aug 15, 2016, 21:24:
Wikipedia is full of no life autists with axes to grind. Wikis in general are like that. The compulsive editing and updating of a single-purpose page is like fucking heroin to autistic people.

Just view the user pages of any Wikipedia editor. Every one is pure, undiluted autism. It would be funny if these people didn't have such influence over debates by virtue of being Wikipedia editors... Well, OK, it's still funny in a way. #ClownWorld

TVTropes still has Wikipedia beat for sheer autism though.

News Comments > No Man's Sky Released
39. Re: No Man's Sky Released Aug 13, 2016, 03:01 dubfanatic

heroin wrote on Aug 13, 2016, 02:30:
it's like the people who made Bryce took their software and threw in some WASD and controller support, lol

That's what I was thinking when I saw the gameplay videos. I thought "hey that's cool, it's like the worlds I used to make in Terragen 20 years ago" then I realize they are charging 60 bucks for it and now I feel silly for not getting in on this racket.

News Comments > No Man's Sky Released
12. Re: No Man's Sky Released Aug 12, 2016, 20:22 dubfanatic

Pigeon wrote on Aug 12, 2016, 19:48:
Very unfortunate. I remember thinking it looked neat way back when, but wondered what they'd do to keep the concept interesting past a few hours. From what I hear they did nothing.

Hold up, So what you're saying is... This is the Black & White of the 2010s?

News Comments > No Man's Sky is Very Very Chill
32. Re: No Man's Sky is Very Very Chill Aug 9, 2016, 03:21 dubfanatic

ShadyPete wrote on Aug 8, 2016, 21:29:
put Yes's Starship Trooper on repeat. In fact the art has a very 70's prog rock vibe.

yup confirmed NMS is actually a procedural 70's prog band album art generator.

That's still better than Spore, which could only produce Budgie album art

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 8, 2016, 14:10 dubfanatic

What a shithole San Francisco has become. You couldn't pay me enough to get me to live there.  

News Comments > Crusader Kings II: The Reaperís Due This Month
1. Re: Crusader Kings II: The Reaperís Due This Month Aug 2, 2016, 21:10 dubfanatic

I'm hoping it's better than Conclave. That was the first gameplay DLC for this that I didn't bother with.  

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
10. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Jul 18, 2016, 16:22 dubfanatic

dangerman77 wrote on Jul 17, 2016, 18:15:
"1000%" sure sounds a lot more impressive than the actual number of "just $80000".

Not to mention she leans anti-science, anti-vaccine, pro-homeopathy, and completely bombed a reddit AMA two months ago.

It's hilarious how half of my Facebook feed, which is all the I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE crowd is throwing their weight behind Stein. Of course when you realize that leftists have no principles and base their entire worldview on ideology it makes perfect sense.

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Jul 16, 2016, 14:15 dubfanatic

LOL Blizzard goes way out of the way to make a "diverse" game and this is what they get for it. When will they ever learn, you can't ever appease liberals.  

News Comments > Splash Damage (and Digital Extremes) Sales
6. Re: Splash Damage (and Digital Extremes) Sales Jul 9, 2016, 14:39 dubfanatic

Fantaz wrote on Jul 9, 2016, 14:21:
what's with the Chinese buying up all the western FPS game devs?

It's cheaper than a Vancouver condo

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Vote
1. Re: Team Fortress 2 Vote Jul 7, 2016, 21:27 dubfanatic

MAKE HEAVY GREAT AGAIN  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 1, 2016, 21:00 dubfanatic

File under "The Death of Western Civilization"  

1778 Comments. 89 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo