Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Xero

Real Name Xero   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 29, 2003, 01:39
Total Comments 1519 (Pro)
User ID 16605

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Warcraft and Warcraft II Coming to Modern PCs "In Some Form or Fashion"
23. No subject Nov 11, 2013, 16:39 Xero

I imagine they might remaster them using some sort of SC2 engine tweaks or they are testing a future Warcraft 4 RTS game with maybe a new engine that they'll just convert WC1 or WC2 into? Hey, wishful thinking, but yeah, the good days of Blizzard are long behind.  

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Counter Strike Go, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Beta, Battlefield 4, Gauntlet, Red Faction Guerrilla, BioShock Infinity, Thief, Shadows of Mordor
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $24M; New Video
50. Re: Star Citizen Hits $24M; New Video Oct 23, 2013, 15:59 Xero

Are they being funded for a Hollywood Sci-fi movie or a video game? This is crazy. In the end, I bet it won't even live up to expectations. Someone has to put an end to these fund raising kick-starters when they get more than enough funds to get the job done. At this point, they are just sucking in any potential funds from the weak minded.  

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Counter Strike Go, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Beta, Battlefield 4, Gauntlet, Red Faction Guerrilla, BioShock Infinity, Thief, Shadows of Mordor

News Comments > Devolver's Blood Hint
10. Re: Devolver's Blood Hint Oct 23, 2013, 13:35 Xero

While were on these oldie goodies, anyone remember, SiN? I still own it on disc format.  

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Origins 17 Minute Trailer
8. Re: Batman: Arkham Origins 17 Minute Trailer Oct 21, 2013, 16:51 Xero

I had some a$$hat who can't afford sh!t jack my paypal account to preorder this with an Ebay online code. I wish I could buy him a retail copy and shove it up his a$$ for being a tool. Just hope Ebay and fraud investigators drop the hammer on him.

Aside from that, this game looks ok. Think I'm tired of this already.

News Comments > GTA5 PC Clue in AMD Drivers?
17. Re: GTA5 PC Clue in AMD Drivers? Oct 18, 2013, 12:28 Xero

If Rockstar wants another few millions, they should do right, do smart, and release the damn thing on PC. If it makes dollars, it makes sense, and well...it makes sense on PC!  

News Comments > Anachronox on Steam
8. Re: Anachronox on Steam Oct 18, 2013, 09:36 Xero

Holy memory lane! I forgot all about this title, literally! Brings back memories back in the day on this one. Good ole ION Storm days.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 17, 2013, 16:08 Xero

It's interesting how Blizz claimed in court that clients do not own WoW but rather it's licensed to each user. Next time you think of buying Blizz's WoW collectors, just know, you bought a collector's edition licensed usage, lol. You don't own it! Then again, I think anything that is online only could be said that way practically.  

News Comments > Thief Gameplay Trailer
15. Re: Thief Gameplay Trailer Oct 9, 2013, 15:45 Xero

Looks awesome. Brings back memories. I remember spending good time hiding in the shadows in the original Thief while I studied the guard patterns. Hope this is good. Looks pretty sweet. Hope it truly favors stealth over action.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
28. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 7, 2013, 16:48 Xero

I gave into FF7 even though I still own my disc copies and original Eidos funny shaped box, lol. I couldn't help the 5 buck price. Upon firing it up, aside from the eye puke graphics, I couldn't help but feel at ease with the story and combat system immediately. But a warning, the Cloud based saving feature does not seem to work...  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Beta Opens
13. Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Opens Oct 4, 2013, 12:35 Xero

Anyone else get an error when trying to launch the beta saying, you don't have access yet?  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Beta Opens
11. Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Opens Oct 4, 2013, 12:32 Xero

I know I can't run this that good because even BF3 lags on my Intel QuadCore 560ti. But we'll see if it's worth a PC upgrade in the future...  

News Comments > Watch Dogs & Assassin's Creed 4 Require 64-Bit OSes?
5. Re: Watch Dogs & Assassin's Creed 4 Require 64-Bit OSes? Oct 3, 2013, 10:57 Xero

No problem with that. If PC wants to show the way of the graphic future, you can't always try to bring a long those who don't want to upgrade their machines to keep up with the technology. I say, show how it's done. Press for the best.  

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company 3 Will Happen, Eventually
6. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 3 Will Happen, Eventually Oct 3, 2013, 10:56 Xero

I'll be able to run Battlefield 4, eventually. But, it WILL HAPPEN.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Flashback
11. Re: Ships Ahoy - Flashback Oct 2, 2013, 08:08 Xero

I still own this on cartridge for my SNES. I honestly thought I'd see the original on the Android OS before it was remade on PC. Kinda like what they did with Out of this World, AKA Another World on Android.  

News Comments > Half-Life 3 TMed
17. Re: Half-Life 3 TMed Oct 2, 2013, 08:05 Xero

Bring on HL3 w/Source Engine 2! I still remember watching the technology demo of the Source engine on a real demo like sample of HL2 potentials using it and it was mind blowing. I showed a friend the video and he forever became a PC gamer after that, lol.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Beta Preloads
20. Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Preloads Sep 30, 2013, 16:49 Xero

Tumbler wrote on Sep 30, 2013, 16:32:
Got this baby preloaded. I'm mainly curious about controller support. Playing BF3 with a controller on the pc was odd. Some of the functions outside of the game weren't mapped at all so I felt like I needed to go back to my mouse between spawns.

I really hope this time you can play BF4 on the pc with a controller without any problems. I realize aiming will be harder and other players might have an advantage, I don't care. I've always liked doing the less twitchy things like planting mines and c4 and then blowing people up as they drive by

Are you serious? PC FPS on controller ? That's crazy talk.

News Comments > NVIDIA: "No Longer Possible" for Consoles to Better PC Graphics
73. Re: NVIDIA: Sep 26, 2013, 14:42 Xero

Honestly, the biggest problems I saw for PC graphics was more so back during the PS2 days. You had PS2 games coming out or fighting games that had more details in the character models or animations. You had individual fingers on the characters while most PC titles at the time were still lacking in that area. A lot of PC titles had characters with blocky and boxy graphics. I had a buddy that used to complain about that all the time and it wasn't that we lacked the power, we just lacked the graphic quality games unless they were ported over.
Nowadays everything on PC is greater than it's console parts generally although there are things you still would prefer on a controller any day over a mouse and keyboard. FPS is not one of them, lol.

News Comments > THIEF Preorder Bonus Trailer
17. Re: THIEF Preorder Bonus Trailer Sep 26, 2013, 08:59 Xero

Your telling me the developers went out of their way and created a "bonus" in-game mission just for those who pre-order the game? GTFO. There's most likely a 99.9% chance there is an alternative method to unlock this or purchase it separately down the road for 2 bucks. Seriously, exclusive in-game content for pre-orders is such a lame gimmick.  

News Comments > Diablo III Auction Houses Shutting Down Next Year
94. Re: Diablo III Auction Houses Shutting Down Next Year Sep 19, 2013, 09:02 Xero

People saying the smartest move Blizz made since D3 launch. I can't deny, that might just be quantified when Blizz smiles after they made you buy the D3 expansion and say, we have made a game design decision to re-institute the RMAH, muwhahhahaha! Then Blizz can sing to the tune, ALL YOUR MONEY BELONG TO US!  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 16, 2013, 14:42 Xero

I own The One and updates lacking aside, it's a hell of a phone. Blazing fast, super sleek and sharp. The images are very crisp and the text looks crystal clear. I can't say that much negative about it. Even the Blink Feed feature I use often at work for a quick brush of the news. It's very customizable as well.
Overall I'd say, The One doesn't get the kudos it deserves despite all the raving reviews. HTC seriously deserves better but it is what it is. Awesome phone, lacking company.

1519 Comments. 76 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo