Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Xero

Real Name Xero   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 29, 2003, 01:39
Total Comments 1525 (Pro)
User ID 16605

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Unreal Engine 4 Trailer
4. Re: Unreal Engine 4 Trailer Dec 4, 2013, 12:12 Xero

SpectralMeat wrote on Dec 4, 2013, 11:55:
MajorD wrote on Dec 4, 2013, 11:49:
Impressive!

It sure is but I wonder how much of this tech can the consoles run, because if they can not run it, we won't see them on the PC either.

You sure are incorrect. Just because the console can't run it doesn't mean our beastly machines can't. I'm sure we'll get games with full support for all the bells and whistles using the Unreal engine 4 even if they are disabled for the consoles and their puny hardware, lol.

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Counter Strike Go, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Beta, Battlefield 4, Gauntlet, Red Faction Guerrilla, BioShock Infinity, Thief, Shadows of Mordor
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Desert Strike TMed
1. Re: Desert Strike TMed Dec 3, 2013, 11:15 Xero

I remember Jungle Strike and Urban Strike for the Sega Genesis and Game Gear systems back in the day. Flying around a chopper in an isometric view while trying to line up your bullets to take down towers and tanks and what not. Good fun for it's time even when it was a biatch to control the chopper's movements, lol.  

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Counter Strike Go, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Beta, Battlefield 4, Gauntlet, Red Faction Guerrilla, BioShock Infinity, Thief, Shadows of Mordor

News Comments > Steam Autumn Sale
54. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 28, 2013, 07:38 Xero

I'm waiting out for maybe Skyrim once it hits Flash Sale level. Remember to wait for that. I'm sure it'll drop down another 10% making it practically 3 shells. Lol.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Picks Up Another Couple $ Million
94. Re: Star Citizen Picks Up Another Couple $ Million Nov 27, 2013, 09:12 Xero

In reality, 1 million is being spent on the cost of the game. 30 million is going to each person on the development team, lol. Did you realize how almost every sentence ended with an exclamation point? That should more like be an, LoL at the end. They are laughing all the way to the bank.  

News Comments > RAGE Free Weekend
6. Re: RAGE Free Weekend Nov 21, 2013, 21:44 Xero

I've always been tempted to buy this game but never could pull the trigger. I think now going for 4.99 and the little DLC at 1.xx, I'm going for it. Id always made decent shooters if anything, and I think 5 clams is worth the fun you could get out of this one  

News Comments > Thief Dropping QTEs
4. Re: Thief Dropping QTEs Nov 15, 2013, 10:02 Xero

Yeah, we all know how radical changes can affect a game. Diablo 3 is prime example. Radical changes all the way until release with mostly features upon features promised in the beginning getting hacked away until we were left with, MEH.  

News Comments > Warcraft and Warcraft II Coming to Modern PCs "In Some Form or Fashion"
23. No subject Nov 11, 2013, 16:39 Xero

I imagine they might remaster them using some sort of SC2 engine tweaks or they are testing a future Warcraft 4 RTS game with maybe a new engine that they'll just convert WC1 or WC2 into? Hey, wishful thinking, but yeah, the good days of Blizzard are long behind.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $24M; New Video
50. Re: Star Citizen Hits $24M; New Video Oct 23, 2013, 15:59 Xero

Are they being funded for a Hollywood Sci-fi movie or a video game? This is crazy. In the end, I bet it won't even live up to expectations. Someone has to put an end to these fund raising kick-starters when they get more than enough funds to get the job done. At this point, they are just sucking in any potential funds from the weak minded.  

News Comments > Devolver's Blood Hint
10. Re: Devolver's Blood Hint Oct 23, 2013, 13:35 Xero

While were on these oldie goodies, anyone remember, SiN? I still own it on disc format.  

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Origins 17 Minute Trailer
8. Re: Batman: Arkham Origins 17 Minute Trailer Oct 21, 2013, 16:51 Xero

I had some a$$hat who can't afford sh!t jack my paypal account to preorder this with an Ebay online code. I wish I could buy him a retail copy and shove it up his a$$ for being a tool. Just hope Ebay and fraud investigators drop the hammer on him.

Aside from that, this game looks ok. Think I'm tired of this already.

News Comments > GTA5 PC Clue in AMD Drivers?
17. Re: GTA5 PC Clue in AMD Drivers? Oct 18, 2013, 12:28 Xero

If Rockstar wants another few millions, they should do right, do smart, and release the damn thing on PC. If it makes dollars, it makes sense, and well...it makes sense on PC!  

News Comments > Anachronox on Steam
8. Re: Anachronox on Steam Oct 18, 2013, 09:36 Xero

Holy memory lane! I forgot all about this title, literally! Brings back memories back in the day on this one. Good ole ION Storm days.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 17, 2013, 16:08 Xero

It's interesting how Blizz claimed in court that clients do not own WoW but rather it's licensed to each user. Next time you think of buying Blizz's WoW collectors, just know, you bought a collector's edition licensed usage, lol. You don't own it! Then again, I think anything that is online only could be said that way practically.  

News Comments > Thief Gameplay Trailer
15. Re: Thief Gameplay Trailer Oct 9, 2013, 15:45 Xero

Looks awesome. Brings back memories. I remember spending good time hiding in the shadows in the original Thief while I studied the guard patterns. Hope this is good. Looks pretty sweet. Hope it truly favors stealth over action.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
28. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 7, 2013, 16:48 Xero

I gave into FF7 even though I still own my disc copies and original Eidos funny shaped box, lol. I couldn't help the 5 buck price. Upon firing it up, aside from the eye puke graphics, I couldn't help but feel at ease with the story and combat system immediately. But a warning, the Cloud based saving feature does not seem to work...  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Beta Opens
13. Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Opens Oct 4, 2013, 12:35 Xero

Anyone else get an error when trying to launch the beta saying, you don't have access yet?  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Beta Opens
11. Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Opens Oct 4, 2013, 12:32 Xero

I know I can't run this that good because even BF3 lags on my Intel QuadCore 560ti. But we'll see if it's worth a PC upgrade in the future...  

News Comments > Watch Dogs & Assassin's Creed 4 Require 64-Bit OSes?
5. Re: Watch Dogs & Assassin's Creed 4 Require 64-Bit OSes? Oct 3, 2013, 10:57 Xero

No problem with that. If PC wants to show the way of the graphic future, you can't always try to bring a long those who don't want to upgrade their machines to keep up with the technology. I say, show how it's done. Press for the best.  

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company 3 Will Happen, Eventually
6. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 3 Will Happen, Eventually Oct 3, 2013, 10:56 Xero

I'll be able to run Battlefield 4, eventually. But, it WILL HAPPEN.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Flashback
11. Re: Ships Ahoy - Flashback Oct 2, 2013, 08:08 Xero

I still own this on cartridge for my SNES. I honestly thought I'd see the original on the Android OS before it was remade on PC. Kinda like what they did with Out of this World, AKA Another World on Android.  

1525 Comments. 77 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo