Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Xero

Real Name Xero   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On March 29, 2003
Supporter -
Total Comments 2072 (Senior)
User ID 16605

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Anthem Open Demo Live

33. removed Feb 2, 2019, 08:40 Xero

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Feb 2, 2019, 10:31.

Primarily playing: Witcher 3 again (2nd playthrough), MK11, Ion Fury, Dishonored
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Anthem Open Demo Live

9. Re: Anthem Open Demo Live Feb 1, 2019, 22:36 Xero

OK, WOW. I just got out of it and uninstalled. What a waste of my time that was. Typical, let's throw a bunch of NPCs around and make it look epic. Cover up the fact that the game itself is so mediocre.

Yeah, I went in trying to not give a shieeeet about any of the comments. I just took it that EA typically ruins companies but was giving this a chance because of Bioware. Oh well, EA or not, sucks. I swear, it was like, load after load after load.

Primarily playing: Witcher 3 again (2nd playthrough), MK11, Ion Fury, Dishonored

News Comments > On Tomorrow's Public Anthem Demo

11. Re: On Tomorrow's Public Anthem Demo Jan 31, 2019, 22:33 Xero

Origin is such a POS. I already installed it last week. Now I try to launch it and no where to be found on my PC. I go back to the website and it's redownloading it... Wtf?  

News Comments > On Tomorrow's Public Anthem Demo

3. Re: On Tomorrow's Public Anthem Demo Jan 31, 2019, 20:33 Xero

Kxmode wrote on Jan 31, 2019, 19:42:
Thank you Premium Subscribers for paying EA to beta test Anthem! You're the real heroes.

This.

According to Dark, it made perfect sense, lol.

It did for me... maybe not those that paid, but who cares about them right?

News Comments > Alice: Asylum (Alice 3) and Alice "Vacation Destination" Possible

3. Re: Alice: Asylum (Alice 3) and Alice Jan 29, 2019, 10:16 Xero

I can't remember which one I had a good time in from the old titles. They were interesting for their time however. It was very interesting level design.

I'd keep an eye out for this.

News Comments > Anthem VIP Demo Compensation

4. Re: Anthem VIP Demo Compensation Jan 28, 2019, 11:05 Xero

Darks wrote on Jan 28, 2019, 10:58:
Xero wrote on Jan 28, 2019, 10:45:
Sometimes I can't help but LOL at all this crap. All the hype, all the marketing. Then when it comes to a successful launch, cause you know, people actually want to see what the hype is about, it bombs.

It's 2019 and we've seen COUNTLESS terrible launches with AAA titles. When the hell will they learn??? Why not over calculate and over expect the demand than under calculate? It seems that they are always setup for disaster due to not being prepared.

I also think, we need more offline available and less online. Online only consistently shows why it sucks.

Give me a break with your BS. Do you even realize how many people were slamming their servers this weekend trying to get on? It was pretty massive. This kind of testing is exactly what Bioware needed to see what kind of steps they were going to take for the full release.

I'm glad these issues came up now so they can get them resolved. or would you rather they not fix them and all of this carry over to the games final release? Because that what your stupid post is insinuating.

This is not something new with any AAA company, they all run int these kinds of issues, and still do. Blizzard is no stranger either. They have had their share of issues with WOW.

lol, you clearly didn't read my post correctly.

They were supposed to have prepped this demo for the players right?? Unless I missed somewhere that this was a stress test demo? I thought it was for those that pre-ordered it and would get an early access to the demo that is for general release later this week??

So, yes, as you so brightly pointed out, WoW had these issues back in what? 2004? Here we are, 2019, and it's still going on.

News Comments > Anthem VIP Demo Compensation

1. Re: Anthem VIP Demo Compensation Jan 28, 2019, 10:45 Xero

Sometimes I can't help but LOL at all this crap. All the hype, all the marketing. Then when it comes to a successful launch, cause you know, people actually want to see what the hype is about, it bombs.

It's 2019 and we've seen COUNTLESS terrible launches with AAA titles. When the hell will they learn??? Why not over calculate and over expect the demand than under calculate? It seems that they are always setup for disaster due to not being prepared.

I also think, we need more offline available and less online. Online only consistently shows why it sucks.

News Comments > Anthem Demo Issues

13. Re: Anthem Demo Issues Jan 25, 2019, 23:15 Xero

Better fix those issues before I get my chance next week!  

News Comments > Anthem Demo Pre-Downloads

30. Re: Anthem Demo Pre-Downloads Jan 23, 2019, 16:29 Xero

I think they are so big on pre-orders also is because it somewhat combats piracy in that if they can lock you in with a sale with incentives, then you wouldn't pirate the game... right?  

News Comments > Anthem Demo Pre-Downloads

16. Re: Anthem Demo Pre-Downloads Jan 23, 2019, 13:26 Xero

Yeah pre-order these days are killing it for the consumer side if you ask me.

It obviously gives them a gauge to know how strong initial sales will be but the way they create "skins" and useless stuff just to go with that pre-order is redonkulous.

It also gives the company more of a feeling like, they could put out a shieeet product and still have a sale because they conned you in prior to playing the game with garbage pre-order incentives.

At least Anthem is giving a demo but the general pre-order bonus format is horrible.

Definitely not like it used to be when you got physical goodies when walking into the store to pick up your physical copy of a game...

News Comments > Disjunction Announced

1. Re: Disjunction Announced Jan 19, 2019, 17:49 Xero

Shang Tsung voice... - IT HAS BEGUUUN!!! We are officially in the let's over saturate the market with cyberpunk games. Zombies and WW2 are out, cyberpunk is in  

News Comments > Mortal Kombat 11 Shown Off

5. Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Shown Off Jan 17, 2019, 21:59 Xero

MK Trilogy was my first game on my Nintendo 64 rofl. I've always had a soft spot for MK. I even owned it on that stupid Game.Com system.

It's like they can never go wrong. Insta buy for me.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance

1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 17, 2019, 12:55 Xero

Those darn commies and their fake news articles. Unfortunately as we found out a few years ago, Americans eat them up.  

General Discussion > RE2 1 Shot Demo Experiences

1. RE2 1 Shot Demo Experiences Jan 17, 2019, 12:53 Xero

Just wanted to find out if anyone encountered any crazy situations in the RE2 1 shot demo?

I can honestly say I had a moment in the game that was pretty damn awesome and entirely unscripted.

I had killed two zombies where the second one fell on top of the first one. The first one however was not entirely dead and began to crawl towards me while carrying the second zombie that was dead on his back. It looked highly believable physics wise in the way the dead one laid on the other one's back and was being dragged a long.

I can honestly say that was the first time I've ever seen that in a game and it added to the cool/wow factor of the demo.

I'll definitely pick up the game but not for the full price. Probably wait until it reaches down around 30 or so.

News Comments > Far Cry New Dawn System Specs

26. Re: Far Cry New Dawn System Specs Jan 17, 2019, 11:23 Xero

Kain wrote on Jan 17, 2019, 09:16:
Creston wrote on Jan 16, 2019, 11:29:
They say "fresh new look they created" and all I see is "Hey, we copied a bunch of shit from Fallout and Rage 2 trailers."

It may still be cool, but they need to dial down the "Chaos ensues!" bananas crap from FC5. Some chaos is fun. Way too much just ruins the experience. (imo)

Spot on man. FC5 was annoying, there was no real downtime and you were just constantly fighting this ridiculous brawl across the map. The game even lectures you about fighting too much and not stopping to enjoy the sights! We would love to do that Ubisoft, if you guys could stop over stuffing your games full of repetitive nonsense.

Ubisoft is the insecure partner of the game publishing world, trying way too hard to win your approval constantly. They always over engineer their products to the point of absurdity.

Yeah FC5 becomes a nonstop choir of "quests" being given. You are on your way to accomplish one thing only to bump into another and now you get side tracked only to be side tracked from the side track and yeah. It becomes a nonstop wtf should I actually do, oh let me just start shooting baddies because that is always good. Oh wait I just accomplished something that I didn't initially intend to do.

News Comments > Sea of Thieves Going on a Diet: Will Require Redownload

7. Re: Sea of Thieves Going on a Diet: Will Require Redownload Jan 17, 2019, 11:12 Xero

Whatever happened to this? It looked awesome during the gaming convention shows but seemed to just disappear.

Is is even worth it for single player? Does it even have a single player?

News Comments > Guard Duty This Spring

1. Re: Guard Duty This Spring Jan 17, 2019, 10:07 Xero

I can be a sucker for these type of games. I'll keep an eye out for it.  

News Comments > Katana ZERO Announced

3. Re: Katana ZERO Announced Jan 17, 2019, 09:35 Xero

Looks badass. Might have to add this to my growing wishlist, lol.  

9. Re: Far Cry New Dawn System Specs Jan 16, 2019, 12:18 Xero

El Pit wrote on Jan 16, 2019, 11:50:
A reskinned FC5 mod? I will buy it when it comes down to $30 or $20.

More like $10, $15 tops for me. For $15, I'd have to hear great things about it.

My biggest problem with all of these Far Cry games is that the formula gets old after you seen it all.

Sometimes all these open world sandbox games fall into the same patterns and this is where a linear based game, with a structured story that keeps you on rails has the advantage.

3. Re: Far Cry New Dawn System Specs Jan 16, 2019, 11:27 Xero

Isn't this just supposed to be a post apocalyptic version of 5?? Does that mean they are re-using the previous assets with new skins on them?? I don't know, seems odd that they would take the series in this direction. Rage 2 will probably make this irrelevant.

I wish so bad that they would acquire the Jurassic Park license and put out a legit game based on that. The engine would probably pull it off effortlessly.

2072 Comments. 104 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >