Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Xero

Real Name Xero   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 29, 2003, 01:39
Total Comments 1617 (Pro)
User ID 16605

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > DOOM Single-Player Video
55. Re: DOOM Single-Player Video Apr 29, 2016, 17:59 Xero

You guys want a true Doom feeling sequel, grab yourself a FREE copy of Brutal Doom (provided you have one of the older Doom games on Steam), and enjoy.
It's so damn fast, fluid, gory as hell, and well, it's DOOM. Incredibly addicting due to the modern updated FPS controls and speed at which you mow down hordes of Demons.
If they charged for it, I would of happily paid.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > DOOM Single-Player Video
16. Re: DOOM Single-Player Video Apr 28, 2016, 23:26 Xero

Hmmm, while it's not terrible, it's a sure bargain bin game. Couldn't see myself paying anywhere near full cost on it.

He mentioned how the environments resemble almost like a skate park or "arena" to make the combat more fun. I noticed that immediately and didn't actually dig it as it doesn't feel as authentic of an environment as it's specifically designed for a battle.

Well, with Doom 3, my expectations were in the toilet, not much worse this could of been. Like I said, bargain bin.

News Comments > Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition Launches
12. Re: Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition Launches Apr 28, 2016, 20:57 Xero

Ok, I already jumped on this. When I watched the trailer and saw all the little new stuff, I figure, why the hell not. I had a blast and wish there was more before it ended and this just might fit the bill. 5 dolla upgrade.

The dude that says over hyped indie garbage is out his mind. With that said, if he's referring to everyone talking about how sad the game is, at least the intro, maybe he's right on the overhyped part. Didn't think it was all that sad to make you cry, however the music is very saddening at times yet very relaxing. It's like the perfect mix to go with the visuals.
Hear this song to get an idea - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnB4mFmlaCM
That's during the game as your ducking dodging, and attacking back, lol. Very mellow.

News Comments > Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition Launches
6. Re: Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition Launches Apr 28, 2016, 14:10 Xero

Will buy!
Needed a reason to play this game through again and this is it. I loved the hell out of this game and believe it or not, beat it using mouse and keyboard, never a controller. The controls were very responsive and made it actually easy to manage even on keyboard.
From the art direction to the sound effects and music. Everything worked here. I'm actually hoping for a sequel in the near future.

News Comments > Northgard Announced
4. Re: Northgard Announced Apr 26, 2016, 20:02 Xero

Hmmm, I dig it. The trees and colors almost remind me of The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, lol. Otherwise, I think it looks solid. Wait and see.  

News Comments > John Romero Teases Announcement & Adrian Carmack Collaboration
2. Re: John Romero Teases Announcement & Adrian Carmack Collaboration Apr 20, 2016, 21:33 Xero

Nerds hoping to get nerds excited... lol  

News Comments > Mafia III in October
11. Re: Mafia III in October Apr 19, 2016, 11:26 Xero

Sounds awesome. I loved the original. Epic story with an awesome ending. Didn't get into the second one all that much as I would have liked to, however it had some awesome shoot out moments.
Looking forward to this one.

News Comments > DOOM Open Beta Extended
4. Re: DOOM Open Beta Extended Apr 18, 2016, 00:00 Xero

Wow, lol, read the reviews on Steam. It's getting destroyed. But I also noticed, nearly all the negative reviews have less than an hour of game time... I mean, you would imagine that you would have to spend at least minimal an hour to get an idea of the game. Your telling me in under an hour which includes the time spent in the game menus/etc. they can fully judge the game?

I did notice also though, negative reviews with 3-4hrs on record, so it does seem to be just...BAD.

News Comments > DOOM Multiplayer Maps Explored
4. Re: DOOM Multiplayer Maps Explored Mar 16, 2016, 22:59 Xero

Reminds me of Quake 3 Arena.  

News Comments > Free Planetary Annihilation Keys
20. Re: Free Planetary Annihilation Keys Mar 16, 2016, 20:42 Xero

Well it was no harm in joining the group and viewing the pages it required to receive the key so I'll try it and if I don't like it, quick uninstall. It's not like you couldn't immediately leave the group after  

News Comments > GeForce Driver Warning
8. Re: GeForce Driver Warning Mar 8, 2016, 11:34 Xero

Considering the Geforce Experience tool can auto update a driver and all you got to do is hit install when it prompts that it's ready, I'd say, this is quite dangerous.
It's like Nvidia sent out a bomb to blow up people's rigs without anyone aware of the potential.

News Comments > Dawn of War II Freebies and More
1. Re: Dawn of War II Freebies and More Feb 21, 2016, 14:10 Xero

This is funny to me because for the longest time I was tempted to buy Vikings and now it's freebie. Glad I never did.  

News Comments > Need for Speed PC Specs
5. Re: Need for Speed PC Specs Feb 19, 2016, 10:59 Xero

Watched my sister's boyfriend play this game on Xbone.
It sucked hardcore.
No thx.

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Operation Wildfire
13. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Operation Wildfire Feb 18, 2016, 20:21 Xero

I play CS GO at least one competitive match a day minimal so I'd say I'm fairly active, considering I used to be glued to the damn game pre CSGO. With that said, unfortunately there are tons of better players at this point because CS has gone through so many iterations, people got their skills early on.

I've played plenty of matches were my teammates are whiny biatches just because they keep dying when they literally suck balls, our opponents are legit better, and all I hear are whiny hack rants. It's so lame, and ultimately that is what kills the experience because someone can't wrap their head around losing to a better player.

News Comments > HITMAN's Steep Specs
7. Re: HITMAN's Steep Specs Feb 10, 2016, 21:23 Xero

You call those steep? I double nearly all of it!  

News Comments > The Flame in the Flood This Month
1. Re: The Flame in the Flood This Month Feb 10, 2016, 21:22 Xero

Looks interesting.  

News Comments > DOOM in May
36. Re: DOOM in May Feb 4, 2016, 20:15 Xero

After playing quite a bit of Brutal Doom which perhaps inspired some of this one, I am actually looking forward to mindless run and gun shooting with tons of monsters everywhere. That is after all, classic style Doom. I will so not miss the pick up an item and wait for the monster to spawn behind you bs that was Doom 3.

For those that think this is too basic, well, your not old school enough to understand.

News Comments > PC Rise of the Tomb Raider Rises
31. Re: PC Rise of the Tomb Raider Rises Jan 28, 2016, 21:46 Xero

I'm absolutely speechless at the graphic astonishment of the game. The moment I went into Syria and saw her face and all the lighting effects, my jaw dropped.

Without a doubt has to be the top current graphic game with all bells and whistles running.

I'm also happy that my year old build that includes a 970gtx runs it smooth as butter with nearly every setting on very High.

News Comments > Atari Vault Announced
8. Re: Atari Vault Announced Jan 22, 2016, 16:10 Xero

There gonna sell each one individually like the Sega Arcade does and price each one at 10 bucks.  

News Comments > John Romero's New DOOM Level
10. Re: John Romero's New DOOM Level Jan 16, 2016, 09:55 Xero

[VG]Reagle wrote on Jan 15, 2016, 22:41:
Romero makes you his BITCH with a new level!!!!

I think this would of been amazing if it read,

Romero takes making you his BITCH to a whole NEW level!

1617 Comments. 81 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo