Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Xero

Real Name Xero   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 29, 2003, 01:39
Total Comments 1921 (Pro)
User ID 16605

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Patches
2. Re: Sunday Patches Jul 14, 2019, 21:51 Xero

Damn tank controls. Who the hell misses that? lol  

Primarily playing ATM: CS Go, DUSK, Ion Maiden, FarCry New Dawn, 20XX
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ion Maiden Renamed Ion Fury; Full Release Next Month
15. Re: Ion Maiden Renamed Ion Fury; Full Release Next Month Jul 11, 2019, 22:43 Xero

Whateva, just bring on the official release. I beat the early access version which was quite sure and made me wonder why I paid 15 bucks for it initially. It wasn't all that what the reviews made it seem.

I'm hoping the content on the official is for realz.

News Comments > EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 on Steam
8. Re: EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 on Steam Jul 11, 2019, 22:41 Xero

Are any of these games really worth it? They got great reviews on Steam but look so cheapy. I'm all for indie titles and whatnot, but when it's almost a mixture of what looks AAA but then cheapy, I'm not all about that all the time.

Can we get a proper Starship Troopers game? I remember there was an FPS one released years ago, maybe 2006? It wasn't terrible, but it was pretty bad, lol. It's something to work off of though and with the perfect world for a decent FPS, why not try again?

News Comments > Gone Gold: Wolfenstein: Youngblood and Cyberpilot; Specs Revealed
3. Re: Gone Gold: Wolfenstein: Youngblood and Cyberpilot; Specs Revealed Jul 11, 2019, 22:38 Xero

Wow, forgot about this and honestly, can't believe it's already here just about. I had a blast with Wolfenstein 2 despite the mixed reviews. It wasn't a bad game at all. If I'm that easy to please with Wolfy 2, this one shouldn't disappoint based on the videos I've seen.  

News Comments > StarCraft Cartooned Released
3. Re: StarCraft Cartooned Released Jul 11, 2019, 08:04 Xero

It feels unnecessary but it's an easy buck for the developers when all they did was re-skinned the game.

I'm curious if this goes off the Starcraft Remaster or original Starcraft? Pretty sure Starcraft Remaster has access to higher resolutions and HD graphics. I own it and barely touched it so I forgot. I also have that WC3 Reforged pre-ordered. Hoping it turns out real good.

Waiting on Diablo 2 - Hella Hotter Edition.

News Comments > Sea of Solitude Reviews
1. Re: Sea of Solitude Reviews Jul 5, 2019, 12:58 Xero

What's the verdict boys? I'd like some average folks review and preferably you didn't take any money to put out the review, lol.  

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Hint?
13. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Hint? Jul 5, 2019, 10:14 Xero

jacobvandy wrote on Jul 5, 2019, 04:38:
Avus wrote on Jul 4, 2019, 22:18:
GTA5 for PC made so much $$ for Rockstar. I don't understand why they DDDDRRRRAAAAGGGGG Red Dead 2 PC for so LLOOONNNGGG?

Because they made so much $$ even after they made mega $$$ selling GTA5 exclusively on consoles for a year and a half. It's been nearly 9 months so far for RDR2, could be 9 more.

Yeah, I honestly think Sony is willing to pay out their A$$ to make sure it's an exclusive for them. While they probably pay millions (why not billions? lol) to Rockstar for the exclusivity, they figure that they make it up with all the console/peripheral sales once people buy the console JUST for that game.

Listen, I get it, but once that exclusivity runs out, why the hell would they want to lose on the millions (billions?) more that they will make once it launches on PC. At that point, you can bump up the graphics, include all the DLC to call is the Wild Wild Western Edition, and you have easy PC sales flowing in. The core of the work is done, now it's just packaging it up into a neat enticing deal for the PC gamers and it's sold!

News Comments > NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super and RTX 2060 Super Review Roundup
34. Re: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super and RTX 2060 Super Review Roundup Jul 2, 2019, 17:58 Xero

I guess everyone has already moved on from 1080p right? Lol. I'm quite happy with my 1070ti still. It handles everything I throw at it and my i7 is going on 4 years old... I suppose 4K will truly cripple me but as long as I don't see what I'm missing, I don't need it.  

News Comments > Developers Prefer Piracy to G2A
7. Re: Developers Prefer Piracy to G2A Jul 1, 2019, 13:58 Xero

I don't get it. Don't they make SOME type of money from the original key sale that ultimately ends up on G2A? Obviously these aren't free keys G2A dug out of the ground...

I'm not sure but on the end of exclusives that stores such as EPIC wants to do, I support piracy if it means an end to the stupid exclusivity.

Think about it, you are limiting your gamers options to purchase a game you made to one particular store that they don't want to shop at. Now supposedly some of these are time based and once it times out, it'll be available everywhere. Well, do you think gamers want to wait? That's where they give you the finger and go ahead and pirate it.

News Comments > Morning Previews
3. Re: Morning Previews Jun 27, 2019, 11:13 Xero

lol whatever it takes to help with them sales right.  

News Comments > The Sinking City Rises
9. Re: The Sinking City Rises Jun 27, 2019, 11:05 Xero

Yeah EGS and the exclusive rights for a year can go f**k themselves.

I hope this game gets pirated to hell for this exclusive BS. Should we feel bad when piracy happens and publishers provide exclusivity to a particular store? F**k em!

News Comments > Black Mesa Xen Technical Beta
12. Re: Black Mesa Xen Technical Beta Jun 27, 2019, 11:00 Xero

Freddie wrote on Jun 27, 2019, 04:05:
Ant wrote on Jun 27, 2019, 02:42:
I miss those Planet* web sites.

They are still there

Ahhh the Planet websites. I used to love those back in the day. Logging into the school computers to just check them out and see if there were any updates to the games I played that had a "Planet" site.

Mines were PlanetWarcraft, PlanetDiablo, PlanetCNC, and PlanetStarcraft. Oh wait, how could we also forget, FILEPLANET!!!!

News Comments > Black Mesa Xen Technical Beta
2. Re: Black Mesa Xen Technical Beta Jun 26, 2019, 13:34 Xero

I'll wait.

Too many of these early access and let me alpha/beta test your game so I can feel like I am part of some elitist club is almost like counter enjoyment.

Your going to play an unpolished game while they either work on fixing it or you report the problems. Then when they are finally done and complete, you are sick and bored of the game, and now those who never played it are ready to experience it how it was meant to be played.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 26, 2019, 13:31 Xero

HorrorScope wrote on Jun 26, 2019, 13:00:
Amazon - Yesterday I buy a ball cap online from them. Right after the transaction I think to myself, wow someone is going to hand delivery me a single ball cap on Thursday. In the past it was a drive to the store to buy many things including the cap. Cool this exists... however is it efficient and good for environment when each product gets its own personal delivery???

I'm pretty sure the truck that is going to deliver that cap is full of plenty of other shiiiiieeeet so they aren't wasting gas in a truck to deliver just you that cap.

News Comments > Black Mesa Xen Gameplay Video
6. Re: Black Mesa Xen Gameplay Video Jun 25, 2019, 16:01 Xero

Let's not forget the music is awesome in Black Mesa. I had some sound issues during my playthru but overall anytime the music kicked in, it was quite epic.  

News Comments > Black Mesa Xen Gameplay Video
3. Re: Black Mesa Xen Gameplay Video Jun 25, 2019, 15:27 Xero

I remember getting to the point of Black Mesa where it basically just ends because of the lack of "Xen". It's still an awesome game and probably the best part overall of Half Life-1. Never was much into the Xen portion anyway.

News Comments > Diablo 4 Speculation
22. Re: Diablo 4 Speculation Jun 25, 2019, 11:09 Xero

It's weird because I feel like Diablo 3 isn't even that old when compared to waiting from Diablo 2 to 3.

Diablo is always one of those games that is crazy addicting in the beginning but once you max out a character, it's just a grind for that next shiny piece of armor or sword that ultimately means nothing. A patch later they introduce the next big fancy new shiny item and the last one is old news. It's a rinse and repeat formula but I know a lot of people love it.

News Comments > Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Getting Bloodier
5. Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Getting Bloodier Jun 21, 2019, 22:57 Xero

I was obviously joking with my MK11 reference. This looks kewl. Never tried a TW game. Might have to give this a shot.  

News Comments > Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Getting Bloodier
1. Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Getting Bloodier Jun 21, 2019, 16:51 Xero

Not gory enough. I would have actually bought the game if it was.

I'm going to have to see it in actual gameplay action to make my judgement on whether to buy or not.

I'm sorry but MK11 has spoiled me on gore. If eyeballs are not being launched out of their eye sockets or skin peeled off the body, I simply will not play it.

News Comments > Retro Dust II Map Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Counter-Strike
4. Re: Retro Dust II Map Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Counter-Strike Jun 19, 2019, 13:31 Xero

It's hilarious to me when the community that has only played CS GO Dust_II call it overplayed.

It's like, NO, LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT IT BEING OVERPLAYED!

I was probably sick of playing it while you weren't even conceived yet.

1921 Comments. 97 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo