Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Xero

Real Name Xero   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 29, 2003, 01:39
Total Comments 1533 (Pro)
User ID 16605

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > theHunter: Call of the Wild Revealed
3. Re: theHunter: Call of the Wild Revealed Nov 28, 2016, 23:08 Xero

I'm sorry if your into the hunting thing, but honestly, considering the blast I had with Mad Max. The highly fun Just Cause 3. I"m a little disappointed to go from all that to this.

I sure hope they can throw this out there quick and have their next AAA title coming up soon!

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Counter Strike Go, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Beta, Battlefield 4, Gauntlet, Red Faction Guerrilla, BioShock Infinity, Thief, Shadows of Mordor
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Red Alert 2 Shown in VR
1. Re: Red Alert 2 Shown in VR Nov 9, 2016, 20:14 Xero

Man, that looks like a nightmare to play/control everything. This coming from one of the biggest RA2 fans of it's time.  

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Counter Strike Go, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Beta, Battlefield 4, Gauntlet, Red Faction Guerrilla, BioShock Infinity, Thief, Shadows of Mordor

News Comments > Diablo III Classic Diablo Mode & Necromancer Announced
19. Re: Diablo III Classic Diablo Mode & Necromancer Announced Nov 4, 2016, 20:20 Xero

So a new necromancer class and a whaaaaaat patch? They are recreating Diablo 1 using the Diablo 3 engine but adding a filter to make it look like sh!t?? I'm confused.  

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Resparks Inferno
7. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Resparks Inferno Oct 15, 2016, 10:24 Xero

That's always been my favorite CS map since it was introduced.  

News Comments > Gears of War 4 Released
2. Re: Gears of War 4 Released Oct 11, 2016, 21:01 Xero

Man that game looks so mediocre, I can't believe it has spawned 3 sequels.  

News Comments > Mafia III Released
6. Re: Mafia III Released Oct 7, 2016, 21:58 Xero

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 7, 2016, 21:31:
Mafia 2 (never did finish Mafia 1) was one of the few games that made me REALLY connect with the characters, to the point where I loved/hated the ending.
I've really been ignoring the game and just now really taking a look at it (expecting full reviews by now), but with 2K holding back reviewer copies, yet giving out YouTuber's early copies, along with the massive amount of problems with the game (crashing on consoles consistantly) texture issues, horrible graphics (at times) and the framerate cap, I can easily wait to pick up a key for the game when it hits 10 bucks (which sould be within 6 months).

Haha, opposite for me. I beat the first one and felt like I was playing in a hardcore drama mafia movie. Was so perfect including the ending.
2 never quite captured my attention the same way and I think I made it about half way through. Although it had some nice moments no doubt, I just never finished it.

Not sure how I feel about this one. Some of the gameplay looked meh to me. Too much stealth and then it becomes too arcadey. I'm not sure wtf is going on, lol.

News Comments > Mafia III Framerate Concerns
8. Re: Mafia III Framerate Concerns Oct 6, 2016, 20:25 Xero

I believe the first 2 Mafia games also had shady performance upon launch. It took a few patches to get them improved.  

News Comments > Planet Coaster Crash Trailer
2. Re: Planet Coaster Crash Trailer Sep 28, 2016, 22:25 Xero

That actually looked neat, lol.

Was a huge fan of the original RCT.

News Comments > King's Quest Chapter Four Next Week
2. Re: King's Quest Chapter Four Next Week Sep 21, 2016, 19:37 Xero

Will W wrote on Sep 21, 2016, 18:29:
Has anyone here played any of these? If so, do they have any of the feel of the original Kings quest 1/2/3 games?

You know, I recently began replaying King's Quest 5 since Steam fixed the King's Quest collection a couple weeks ago allowing it to properly run now on Windows 7+ OS.

I guess it had been so long since I last played that I forgot how corny the dialogue was and the voice acting borderline horrendous. The voice acting is a lot better this time around due to having professional voices such as Christopher Lloyd. It still has it's corny dialogue though and it's either your OK with that or skipping through it as often as you can. Overall, I think it retains most of the spirit of the originals. I can't remember dying too much though (or at all).

News Comments > Office Freakout Next Week
2. Re: Office Freakout Next Week Sep 21, 2016, 17:33 Xero

Looks like a faster paced Paint the Town Red, except less violent...  

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption PC Rumors Resurface
35. Re: Red Dead Redemption PC Rumors Resurface Sep 6, 2016, 14:05 Xero

I'm down. Heard lots of good things about it but never actually played it.
I'd imagine a remastered edition is due at this point to double dip. Additionally as PC gamers never got it, they usually get the remastered editions.

News Comments > Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour
21. Re: Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour Sep 3, 2016, 19:16 Xero

They probably took more time to work on that trailer than they did on this re-release.

Honestly, if someone made a similar mod to this like Brutal Doom, I'd be all over it, but I've played the hell out of Duke in every form possible. No need to tread the same ground for the umpteen time.

News Comments > Mortal Kombat XL Next Month
2. Re: Mortal Kombat XL Next Month Sep 1, 2016, 20:34 Xero

I suppose better late than never.  

News Comments > NVIDIA's Fallout 4 Mod
8. Re: NVIDIA's Fallout 4 Mod Aug 31, 2016, 22:44 Xero

Worth buying the game for this?  

News Comments > No Man's Sky Patch Details and Plans
18. Re: No Man's Sky Patch Details and Plans Aug 21, 2016, 23:41 Xero

Does this mean Star Citizen wins?  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 CE With No Game
2. Re: Battlefield 1 CE With No Game Aug 5, 2016, 18:41 Xero

I hate EA.
My one buddy is still sore from his over $120 purchase of the Star Wars Battlefront full package.
EA will wrap up turds and there will always be buyers. Not saying this is going to be as I'm a fan of the Battlefield series, however the milking of the franchise is no doubt there.

News Comments > StarCraft HD Next Month?
13. Re: StarCraft HD Next Month? Aug 5, 2016, 14:33 Xero

There was an article a couple months ago that Blizz was looking for assistance on reworking Diablo in HD so I'd expect 1 and 2 to get this treatment as well soon.

It's Blizzard so you can definitely expect it NOT to be 10 bucks on release. I'm thinking they will try to justify a 20-30 price range and the Blizz fanbois WILL pay.

I myself wouldn't mind a WC3 HD update as I played multi to death on that game, however overall I'd prefer a WC4 with the WC3 gameplay. Not sure if that'll ever happen while my hands can still function properly.

News Comments > Left 4 Dead 3 Hint?
16. Re: Left 4 Dead 3 Hint? Jul 1, 2016, 08:49 Xero

I would soooo be all over this. Heck, I'd be all over L4D2 I think if it was on an updated engine at this point. I do miss my L4D fix. Played the hell out of both games.

You got to admit though, nowadays, Source looks like arse. I still remember when Source was first shown as a tech demo and it blew everyone's mind. I showed a buddy and he immediately dropped his console stuff to join the PC world. He never looked back since.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jun 27, 2016, 12:55 Xero

Watching the soccer games that were going on the past couple weeks made me realize just how more lamer eSports are. However if someone spends a long time to master anything, I suppose it should be respected.

I think the biggest issue here is that the gamer is mastering something that he actually has zero control over. The rules and variables involved of skill are all programmer controlled. They can change anything they want which could render your skill useless. As opposed to learning a skill such as, I don't know, juggling a ball. It looks impressive and you have full control over it.

News Comments > LIMBO for Free
8. Re: LIMBO for Free Jun 22, 2016, 13:25 Xero

Surprised considering Steam Sales is right around the corner that they would let anything go for free. Trying to compete with Origin with the giveaways at this point?

Either way, it's a great game worth little money or not. In other words, I paid for it (I think 5 bucks years ago), and do not feel bad at all if it's free at this point.

I did beat it, a long with the plenty of deaths that went a long with it. But it was a heck of a way to die each time

1533 Comments. 77 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo