Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Xero

Real Name Xero   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 29, 2003, 01:39
Total Comments 1592 (Pro)
User ID 16605

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > SpellForce 3 Trailer and CE Preorders
1. Re: SpellForce 3 Trailer and CE Preorders Aug 17, 2017, 21:54 Xero

Wish they had an actual gameplay trailer but the cinematic was done well. Considering Witcher 3 was my all time favorite action adventure RPG, I'm not sure how I feel of them using Geralt's voice in the trailer. It felt awkward.  

Currently playing: Counter Strike Go, The Witcher 3, Shadow Tactics
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > StarCraft: Remastered Launch Event Next Week
3. Re: StarCraft: Remastered Launch Event Next Week Aug 12, 2017, 23:01 Xero

Task wrote on Aug 11, 2017, 21:05:
Did you forget Diablo 1?

Nah. Look I'm greatful for Diablo 1. If it wasn't for it and it's success, we would never have had Diablo 2, but in the grand scheme, Diablo 1 is lacking greatly overall. Sure, a remaster would be nice nostalgia but Diablo 1 is nothing in depth compared to Diablo 2.

Don't get me wrong, I had great memories playing with Diablo 1 and online with it but if I had to choose between 1 and 2 being remastered, I'd go with 2 all the way. Have even better memories with that game.

News Comments > StarCraft: Remastered Launch Event Next Week
1. Re: StarCraft: Remastered Launch Event Next Week Aug 11, 2017, 19:49 Xero

I forgot I had this pre-ordered since it was announced. I hope I actually get around to playing it when it launches, lol.

If anything, I'm only paying to support their remasters until we can get a remaster of Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3. That's the ONLY reason I'm paying for this, lol.

News Comments > DOOM Patch; Free DLC; Price Drop; Free Weekend
10. Re: DOOM Patch; Free DLC; Price Drop; Free Weekend Jul 19, 2017, 22:19 Xero

This was an interesting game for me. For awhile I had no intention of buying it after trying the demo. I thought it had nice graphics but not much else. I grabbed it cheap on sale and began to play through it.

I was determined to beat it and did so, but what a chore it felt like. It constantly felt like it was coming to an end only to not, and it only made the push to beat it that much more exhausting, lol.

The game-play gets very predictable but if you enjoy like "combat zone" scenarios where you enter a room and you know what's coming as soon as the rock music kicks in, this is for you, lol.

News Comments > Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer Released
5. Re: Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer Released Jun 27, 2017, 22:09 Xero

So originally Diablo 3 planned a fresh take on classes with bringing zero back from the first games. They might of forgot the Barbarian was in Diablo 3. Then the Monk was in Diablo Hellfire (not same style though and wasn't Blizzard specifically involved with that, but still), and now Necro is back.

Sometimes I hate when people complaining of having the same thing in a sequel, but then request bringing back old things... Can never win.

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale Launches
1. Re: Steam Summer Sale Launches Jun 22, 2017, 13:31 Xero

I might be blind, but I don't see any deals on the front, lol. They all look nearly full price.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
4. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 18, 2017, 23:56 Xero

Ok, f**k me. I just put my brain together to see if Ori 2 was revealed at E3 and it was. No f**kin wonder.

THANK YOU AND BRING IT!

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 18, 2017, 23:43 Xero

Wow... nice to see Ori back in there. Not sure what the hell would prompt it to be back but hey, that's great. Support the developers. They made an absolutely astonishing metroidvania type game that was beautiful to play through from beginning to end. Probably the only PC title I've beaten twice.  

News Comments > Warcraft III and Diablo II Remaster Plans?
19. Re: Warcraft III and Diablo II Remaster Plans? Jun 16, 2017, 21:04 Xero

Damn. Mixed thoughts on that. Obviously a remaster of Warcraft 3 would just be support for modern resolutions with not much to graphic enhance it outside of some lightly noticeable lighting changes. IF they go that far with it.

I was honestly still hoping on a true Warcraft 4 using more a long the lines of the Heroes of the Storm engine. I mean Warcraft 3 was the strategy game of my time, but I'm not sure I really want to return back to it. 8 years straight of being installed and playing it daily, don't know if I need to go back to it now.

News Comments > Far Cry 5 Trailer
5. Re: Far Cry 5 Trailer Jun 13, 2017, 12:36 Xero

The muzzle flashes need some serious work still.  

News Comments > Anthem Gameplay Trailer
24. Re: Anthem Gameplay Trailer Jun 12, 2017, 21:41 Xero

Man some of you sound like whiny little kids who are jealous that they won't be able to run this when it comes out. Hey, easy news for you, buy a console. Leave the heavy hardware buying to us real pc gamers.

I also don't want to see them nerf any of this for PC. Leave the settings in and if we have the hardware to run it, let us. You don't have to baby us PC gamers to join the console crowd.

With that said, I think it looks awesome. It doesn't show much but just enough for a teaser and that's all it is. They will continue to keep launching videos in the future and then you can make a true assessment of what this is all about, but until then, anything sooner sounds like butt hurt, lol.

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers
1. Re: New GeForce Drivers Jun 9, 2017, 21:02 Xero

Hmmm stating that for 1920by1080 a 1060 will suffice, no wonder the 1070 is truly king of that resolution.

My max res is 1920by1080 and I"m waiting on a price drop to score the MSI 1070 Gaming Z edition. It's one of the beast 1070s you can buy that isn't found in Europe.

News Comments > Little Nightmares Expansion Pass Revealed
1. Re: Little Nightmares Expansion Pass Revealed Jun 7, 2017, 20:37 Xero

Isn't this the game that was reviewed for being horribly short? They are charging to add to the short length rather than providing some free DLC's as a nice gesture to those that paid for the initial game?  

News Comments > Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China Takes Off
1. Re: Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China Takes Off May 29, 2017, 13:02 Xero

Remember when flying simulators were all the rage with PC gaming in the mid to late 90s? Where did they all go?  

News Comments > More on Far Cry 5
1. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 26, 2017, 18:14 Xero

This game is going to do great sales internationally.

The outside world gets to wreck havoc within America instead of the other way around, lol.

News Comments > Far Cry 5 in February
15. Re: Far Cry 5 in February May 26, 2017, 12:46 Xero

Finally, a setting back in America. GTA, probably the only biggest title where you can wreck havoc in America, lol.  

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of War Trailer
4. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War Trailer May 17, 2017, 13:23 Xero

Same here. Game got very repetitive and I had no interest in going back to finish it.  

News Comments > Alan Wake Sunset Sale
27. Re: Alan Wake Sunset Sale May 13, 2017, 20:27 Xero

jimeh wrote on May 13, 2017, 16:50:
word of warning: I picked this up and its got a very confusing 3rd person perspective where the player is off to the side which makes it sort of hard to walk in a straight line or know where you're looking.

Aren't other 3rd person games use the same style? Dead Space? The Evil Within? I'm sure there are plenty more I can't think of right now.

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale May 5, 2017, 20:57 Xero

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on May 5, 2017, 20:08:
LIMBO is easily worth that price, arguably worth the full price of $10, if somebody is still on the fence for that game.

Limbo was good, Inside is GREAT.

News Comments > Far Cry 3 Tease
18. Re: Far Cry 3 Tease May 3, 2017, 18:51 Xero

I played Far Cry 3 as far as I possibly could and that was well into boredom. It gets very stale when it's the same, clear out a camp formula, liberate, and repeat.

I swear, I think the only game that kept me going at it with this formula was Mad Max. I enjoyed each and every camp/base liberation. Probably because the combat was style was so addicting.

1592 Comments. 80 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo