Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for osage no onna

Real Name osage no onna   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 4, 2003, 17:45
Total Comments 274 (Amateur)
User ID 16350

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
2. No subject Nov 14, 2016, 06:34 osage no onna

What benefit does the curving give? Are we just expected to be excited because it's something (anything) "new"?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gone Home for Free
4. No subject Nov 12, 2016, 12:04 osage no onna

I never realized how much nostalgia I had for the 90s until I played this.  

News Comments > Skyrim Special Edition Audio Fix Coming
44. Re: Skyrim Special Edition Nov 1, 2016, 10:02 osage no onna

Rigs wrote on Oct 31, 2016, 21:07:
Coming out of <Lurk Mode(tm)> to ask if anyone on AMD is having problems? I've spoken to, personally seen and have personally experienced a really nasty driver crash during the opening intro...stroll in the cart. Right as the one thief guy says the town he's from, at that exact point, every time, my driver crashes, usually taking the game with it. Friends of mine on my old 5770 and 4870 both have the same problem AND on my mother's A6 (HD6350), it also happens. Right now, I can't play it past this point...and yes, I've both updated AND fallen back on drivers, it doesn't seem to matter ATM...

=-Rigs-=

I haven't played further than the intro cave yet, but no problems for me so far. I have a 290x and 16.9.2 drivers.

News Comments > Skyrim Special Edition Preloads
16. Re: Skyrim Special Edition Preloads Oct 26, 2016, 06:02 osage no onna

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Oct 25, 2016, 22:41:
I'm still using the same card as when I bought Skyrim

And the game is still using the same retrofitted Gamebryo engine that's been creaking at the seams for the last 15 years, so performance may or may not be good regardless of hardware.

Anyway they've said that saves do carry over, but if they've been made with mods there may be problems, and who doesn't use mods with these games?

News Comments > Halo 5: Forge PC Specs
12. Re: etc., etc. Aug 27, 2016, 17:52 osage no onna

So instead of developing some content for the game themselves, they dump the map tools on the PC and expect us to jump at the chance to work as their unpaid level designers? Am I getting this right?  

News Comments > No Man's Sky Launch & Workarounds
31. Re: etc., etc. Aug 12, 2016, 15:19 osage no onna

'Mostly negative' on Steam and seemingly dropped off the top sellers list. Founder of Hello Games is on twitter trying to claim that it's working for 99% of people and the ones who are having problems have bad GPUs or old drivers. Right.  

News Comments > No Man's Sky Launch & Workarounds
28. Re: etc., etc. Aug 12, 2016, 15:05 osage no onna

Seems completely broken.  

News Comments > No Man Sky Patch & Plans
7. Re: etc., etc. Aug 7, 2016, 16:10 osage no onna

I miss .plan files

Twitter is a poor substitute.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: etc., etc. Jul 23, 2016, 11:50 osage no onna

The orangutan video is a scam for ad revenue.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
13. Re: etc., etc. Oct 2, 2014, 05:05 osage no onna

I think most of my good friends identify as queer these days, and at least for them it has little to do with being uncertain about your sexuality or being gay, but feeling like you don't fit within traditional gender norms and not wishing to fit within them either. Which is pretty reasonable since gender stereotypes are fucked up regardless of your gender.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
10. Re: etc., etc. Aug 20, 2014, 01:48 osage no onna

I'm curious to see how long Rock Paper Shotgun takes until they report about this. And I wonder if this might be why Grayson left the site recently.  

News Comments > West Games/Areal AMA Doesn't Answer All Questions
10. Re: West Games/Areal AMA Doesn't Answer All Questions Jul 14, 2014, 12:29 osage no onna

Pretty much the only ones not asking skeptical questions were day old accounts with no other posts many of whom addressed the devs "Mr. Sytyanov" and so on, and those they did reply to, making it look a lot like they were talking to themselves to make it look like it was a real AMA.

Also it seems to me like they're actually lying about the money. Wasn't there some Romanian or Ukrainian site where they said a while ago that their intention is to get enough money from KS to make something that they can shop around to investors/publishers? And here they are saying that they actually have all the money they need (which would surely be millions) but somehow couldn't get the last 50k? They couldn't make the whole thing look more shady if they tried.

News Comments > Blizzard TMs Overwatch
6. Re: Blizzard TMs Overwatch Apr 9, 2014, 13:27 osage no onna

I wonder if they're trying to get back at Valve for tm'ing Dota.  

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Launches
37. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Launches Apr 4, 2014, 15:09 osage no onna

Maybe they can start talking about Fallout 4 now that they got this thing out of the way.  

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Feb 18, 2014, 19:36 osage no onna

Hooray! I've gotten so used to reading people's comments here over the... uh, decades... that it felt surprisingly weird not having that option whenever some half-interesting news broke.  

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jan 6, 2014, 11:13 osage no onna

Does that mean he can't talk to either horde or alliance characters, or that he can talk to both, or how do these pandafolk work?  

News Comments > Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Closed Beta
13. Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Closed Beta Dec 13, 2013, 08:21 osage no onna

Esoteric wrote on Dec 12, 2013, 21:30:
If it still sucks, I'll just keep playing PoE and Grim Dawn.

Oh, I'd completely missed the fact that Grim Dawn hit early access; I guess I was busy last month. Tempted.

News Comments > Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics Free in GOG.com Winter Sale
4. Re: Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics Free in GOG.com Winter Sale Dec 12, 2013, 09:38 osage no onna

Ha, I knew Interplay would do this in order to depreciate the games before the end of the year when they won't be allowed to sell them anymore. And then they did. Herve doesn't exactly have a complicated psych profile.  

News Comments > Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers Remake Announced
11. Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers Remake Announced Oct 9, 2013, 08:38 osage no onna

I don't know, the second one was pretty great too, especially considering how awful FMV games tended to be. I thoroughly enjoyed the third one as well, although the cat hair moustache thing was incredibly idiotic of course. I don't think it was representative of the overall quality of the game, though; I recall there being some pretty inspired stuff too.  

News Comments > Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers Remake Announced
6. Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers Remake Announced Oct 8, 2013, 17:23 osage no onna

Awesome game. I still remember the feeling when I beat it and the end theme came on. I was going to be a purist and complain about the 3D graphics but the screens look great. I've forgotten most of the plot so I'll be quite happy to get this.  

274 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo