Ascending
Descending
Limit Results:

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

May 7, 2003, 00:34
.. May 7, 2003, 00:34
May 7, 2003, 00:34

I'm speculating that the BETA is about 75% of the weapons, armor, and vehicles you will see in the retail release. The reasons for this is because of picking through different things in the game. Tanks are labled under "medium tanks" where are light and heavy? Why are the turrents named? Will there be different kinds? Will there be more fuctions to the lockers, besides when the equip terminals are out? 3 air vehicles as opposed to 10 or so land vehicles... These are many reasons why beta might not reflect the "final game".

guys its a beta
May 6, 2003, 23:25
guys its a beta May 6, 2003, 23:25
May 6, 2003, 23:25

I've been reading arguments on both sides and have to agree with both sides as well. But I think I must remind you that you are judging a "BETA" and that things will always be changing to the beta. If any of you have played everquest from the beginning till now, I cannot even begin to describe the enormous amount of changes they made to the game. The first everquest seems so plain to the new one. BF1942 can make a small change or two in an expansion, but they cannot run a persistant world with so many people like PS. The PS team said that they will be evolving the story more, and keep the action intense.... and I totally believe their claims. The patches are proof that they are capable of making a big change like how the weapons feel or the physics model, so their is always a way to change it to make everyone happy. At least the development team is listening to users, and it's turning out to be a great game, just give it time.

0.o
Feb 16, 2003, 23:43
0.o Feb 16, 2003, 23:43
Feb 16, 2003, 23:43

I remeber when how pissed off I was when my machine could barely run DOOM (latest fps at the time) with 4 megs of ram, while my friend had no problem running it on 8 mb. Judging by the negativity among people, I can only guess that everyone was recently putting money into their system to run the games of now.... not of the future. Sure it would make me mad too, but I would guess that everyone is familiar with the ole obsolite bug hitting computers these days in a short amount of time.

We got like 10 more months of 2003, and I can guarantee that at the end of this year the highest scores in the benchmark will double. It's kinda like a reality check for people that the hardcore games are coming. This should be nothing new.....

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older